Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,006 members, 7,835,410 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) (30083 Views)

Construction Of Oyo State 11 MW Independent Power Plant by Seyi Makinde govt(pix / Governor Sanwo-Olu Inspects The Lagos Red Line Rail Project (Videos & Pics) / Geometric First Independent Power Transmission Station in Nigeria (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) by Nobody: 8:09am On Dec 24, 2022
But I am just being curious why launch a service that is still not yet ready and is still in test run stage? Please before BATists attack me, normally you commission a project that has been certified as done and all tests complete. Even some sections of the bridge leading to Marina don't have railing yet. All this media paparazzi ain't necessary, it's all because of 2023 elections to shore up Tinubu's image, but Nigerians are wiser, because the truth is we need a leader that can curb wastage in governance. As it stand Nigeria is entering 2023 in serious financial straits. Already Nigeria is projected to spend 123% of their revenue of debt servicing meaning that even 2023 budget is going to be fully financed from borrowing. Tinubu cannot in anyway reduce wastage because he is a direct beneficiary of the wastage. Nigerians it is not about sentiment oooo, because when shit hits the fan even to Japa will be more expensive than it is now.
Re: The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) by hopexter(m): 8:13am On Dec 24, 2022
after4:
Nah the urchin wey go come talk sey nah tifnubu do this one I dey wait for

Na Obi do am, because obi set the footprint. If you don’t know, Sanwo Olu na Tinubu’s project.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) by striker07(m): 8:15am On Dec 24, 2022
Lagos2Berlin:
I love the packaging, but the whole power grid isn't even installed across the rail lines yet, I know it's all for 2023... The train isn't even available for the general public yet, too many adverts on social media grin

I am waiting for one local boy that hasn't seen an electric powered train before to come and tell me I am wrong...

Also, the rail currently covers 2.7km (Mile 2 to Marina), if you're driving to Marina from CMS it's a 5-minute journey without traffic. They should hurry up and do it to Okoko so that Lasu and badagry area residents can use it.
you are contradicting your self. To set the record straight it's 13km not 2km. Also you should compare the drive from Mile 2 not cms.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) by EmmyDJourno: 8:16am On Dec 24, 2022
See gullible fools celebrating what has not even started working, something Fashola was fast achieving in 2011-2015
Nothing was done, now Sanwo-Olu the biggest scammer of our time is using this incomplete project to score cheap political points
God punish Emi Lokan his cronies and followers for being the biggest fools in sub-Saharan Africa, mtchewwww
Re: The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) by Golan007: 8:23am On Dec 24, 2022
seguno2:

As an urban champion, do you know how many thousands of people have been moved in the trains since the governor announced their completion

Shut up.

How many rail lines have you built in Anambra.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) by Tareq1105: 8:24am On Dec 24, 2022
kollinz1234:
Even a monkey can rule Lagos and succeed but take it out of Lagos and see it incompetence. Take fashola for example; after doing wonders in Lagos, ordinary minister of power he could not handle lipsrsealed

Let's conduct a poll here on Nairaland, since we are sure of having enough of Tinubu's supporters here

LIKE FOR OBI

SHARE FOR TINUBU

MENTION PDP FOR ATIKU

The results of the outcome will be here for everyone to see

How dare you bring Pita Obi Pandora to this?

Did you see anything like this in Obi Anambra State?

Does Obi have an idea of how it came about or how to make it possible?

Pls stop the joke and don't tamper with my mood this morning.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) by Segunbabba(m): 8:24am On Dec 24, 2022
Kudos to Governor Babajide Sanwoolu for a job well-done.

1 Like

Re: The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) by Tareq1105: 8:28am On Dec 24, 2022
EmmyDJourno:
See gullible fools celebrating what has not even started working, something Fashola was fast achieving in 2011-2015
Nothing was done, now Sanwo-Olu the biggest scammer of our time is using this incomplete project to score cheap political points
God punish Emi Lokan his cronies and followers for being the biggest fools in sub-Saharan Africa, mtchewwww

And God punish you and your co travellers for being the biggest haters in the sub Saharan Africa.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) by famouscargo4u: 8:28am On Dec 24, 2022
kollinz1234:
Even a monkey can rule Lagos and succeed but take it out of Lagos and see it incompetence. Take fashola for example; after doing wonders in Lagos, ordinary minister of power he could not handle lipsrsealed

Let's conduct a poll here on Nairaland, since we are sure of having enough of Tinubu's supporters here

LIKE FOR OBI

SHARE FOR TINUBU

MENTION PDP FOR ATIKU

Stop saying rubbish. With the huge revenue Delta state has receiving highest allocation in Nigeria apart from IGR, what is happening there? Nothing!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 24, 2022
Cantonese:

The comment and belief of people who have never ventured out of Lagos. You see developed countries in your phones or TV, without knowing how they work. You do not have the plan or ability to question your failed leaders, as the consciously impoverish you.

Tinubu's Lagos gets away with murder as citizens remain silent in the face of state-capture shenanigans.

It took 20yrs to lay rail of 16kms out of the 160km. At this rate it will take 230yrs to complete the required 160km. You took a loan of 1.2 billion dollars for a 7-line, 12/13 yrs later your are commissioning one single line out of of this 7-line (light) rail.

Shame on you all.

That Is why they are called Urchins Including the OP and Vulture Grillergrin

I'm one of the very few of True Lagosians who stand for the truth. The Urchins and their masters are Bastavrd Lagosian who came all the way from Iragbiji and start looting everything. Their days and reign are numbered.

We true Lagosians will take our land back soon. It's Just a matter of time.
Re: The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) by Golan007: 8:37am On Dec 24, 2022
CodeTemplar:
Complexity of AC to DC?

Mental people everywhere in power. The rectification circuit is in so many household appliances I wonder when one for railway system became so complex. Just say you needed excuses for delaying projects towards election and inflating their costs along with profit margin.

Tell is the ones initiated by your state governor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) by Sonn(m): 8:38am On Dec 24, 2022
BentizilL:

Na hatred go kill you... angry
Aren't you ashamed??
How can a whole ethnic people exhibit so much hate hian... shocked
Hmmmm surprised, what are you talking about? did you even read my comment or you have difficult in understanding?
who hate who? some of you have become so unreasonable that even GOOD MORNING now sounds like hate-speech to you, I'm highly dissatisfied and disappointed at the way your types thinks and reasons,
Go back and read again, then pinpoint the hate on it.
Re: The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) by Komu1048(m): 8:40am On Dec 24, 2022
after4:

But when erosion flood Lagos its Tinubu fault.

Like one of the Twitter, I’m waiting for one of the yeyebrities from east to use the train for nollywood film only to turn around to spite Tinubu.

Tinubus legacy speaks loudest, show me Hoebi legacy. Only a fool believes we need Obi now.

Tinubu might be weak n not running around like Obi but he will have a better team of Doers more than Obi a thousand times. That’s not a political statement but a fact

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) by wales4real(m): 8:42am On Dec 24, 2022
Hope you've seen for yourself how the poll went.

kollinz1234:

LIKE FOR OBI

SHARE FOR TINUBU

MENTION PDP FOR ATIKU

Re: The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 24, 2022
Moneyboyz:
16km rail built with 1.5billion dollars while 700+km in Addis Ababa was built with 4billion dollars.

A little taste of mediocrity and we are celebrating like monkeys.

You can't help these Idiots I swear.

You see some of them In Highbrows Areas In Abuja and Lagos thinking they are Intellectuals. Not until my eyes opened. Most of these people have nothing tangible upstairs. I don't want to talk about their Urchins lol. It's nauseating seeing most negroes.

3 Likes

Re: The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) by Crystalom5: 8:50am On Dec 24, 2022
Urbanchampion:
This is Lagos! Federal Republic of Eko. Kudos to Governor Sanwo Olu, for being able to run with the vision. Thank you, Asiwaju for setting the pace, Nigeria needs you, come 2023, for a renewal of our Hope.

Re: The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) by Yampotatocarrot(m): 8:54am On Dec 24, 2022
Obasa... Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) by Okoroawusa: 8:55am On Dec 24, 2022
I Love Bola Ahmed Tinubu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) by StreetFight: 8:56am On Dec 24, 2022
after4:

Nah your brothers and sisters wey go try to steal rail installation I dey wait for. Nah so the electric rails go hold them until all the blood in their body go dry, dey go come dry like stock fish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) by StreetFight: 8:57am On Dec 24, 2022
EnaibeSam:
Okowa come and see what is called infrastructure

Let Peter Pandora Giringori Obituary see it too
Since he governed Anambra, he has been living permanently in Lagos because the Anambra that he governed is not fit for living for any living thing

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) by CodeTemplar: 9:09am On Dec 24, 2022
Golan007:

Tell is the ones initiated by your state governor.

Ands who my state governor? You should grow up and learn to do away with primitive politics of assumption.
Re: The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) by Herbiodun09: 9:19am On Dec 24, 2022
cheesy This aint anambra

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) by umuna(m): 9:27am On Dec 24, 2022
Racoon:
Nice efforts. Well deserved kudos to the LASG under Sanwo-Olu.

The guy is fighting for his re-election bid. Thanks for Bvas, if not which politician would have time to tell you all that he has been doing in office? The Endsar issues may hunt him., But let's wait after the outcome of the presidential elections to know if he will still be in office.
Re: The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) by Golan007: 9:31am On Dec 24, 2022
CodeTemplar:

Ands who my state governor? You should grow up and learn to do away with primitive politics of assumption.

I'm not assuming anything.

You are the one who is infact making assumptions.

By Nigerian standard, this is monumental.

There are generations of Americans who never made it to college.

You sound like those who demean the accomplishment of those who eventually do even if as mature students

Grow up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) by Superwave16320: 9:40am On Dec 24, 2022
But the drug lord should be blame for the agbero that did not exist when he was governor ba ?

EtinosaDLaw:

Of only your hope, not mine. Congratulate the man Sanwo Olu and his predecessors BRF and Ambode who initiated it and who carried it on respectively. Leave the drug lord out of it, he didn't even lay a grain of sand for this project.
Re: The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) by Superwave16320: 9:43am On Dec 24, 2022
Imagine this n it's not ready but some foolish igbos will vote governor that can not even talk of this n insult those working their ass off to make this a reality.

Lagos2Berlin:
I love the packaging, but the whole power grid isn't even installed across the rail lines yet, I know it's all for 2023... The train isn't even available for the general public yet, too many adverts on social media grin

I am waiting for one local boy that hasn't seen an electric powered train before to come and tell me I am wrong...

Also, the rail currently covers 2.7km (Mile 2 to Marina), if you're driving to Marina from CMS it's a 5-minute journey without traffic. They should hurry up and do it to Okoko so that Lasu and badagry area residents can use it.
Re: The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) by 4words: 9:47am On Dec 24, 2022
ike007:
Anyway.. My vote goes as thus...

Peter Obi for Nigeria

Sanwo Olu for Lagos State

Tinubu and Jandor can go and sit somewhere jare
But wait o..what are the rest of the governors of Nigeria doing... Lagos its high time you colonize the rest of Nigeria grin grin

You want lagos to colonise Nigeria but you are not willing to vote for the team that can possibly make it so rather you want to vote one man without a team or track record because he speaks grammar and dish out statistic, no be juju be that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) by EmmyDJourno: 10:10am On Dec 24, 2022
Tareq1105:

And God punish you and your co travellers for being the biggest haters in the sub Saharan Africa.

He who sees the truth and calls it a lie is a criminal
The man died when he saw something wrong and supported it
So you are either a criminal, a dead man, or just plain stupid, anyways school fees don waste, I just pray your level of Mumu is not hereditary, coz your generation are already cursed to be Heroine users like Agbado himself, now add your stupidity
I fear for your offsprings grin
Re: The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) by starstaz(m): 10:14am On Dec 24, 2022
Elidrisy20:
Sanwo-olu should go and carry his son, Emmanuel sanwo-olu from bayelsa,he needs him grin
Wait nau. After d election, for the erection tinz! Baba go even do Dna and a naming ceremony if bros blood crossmatch

1 Like

Re: The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) by Gaabasky: 10:15am On Dec 24, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:

Of only your hope, not mine. Congratulate the man Sanwo Olu and his predecessors BRF and Ambode who initiated it and who carried it on respectively. Leave the drug lord out of it, he didn't even lay a grain of sand for this project.

Leave Ambode out of this. The guy was a bitter of Fashola achievement that he intentional abandoned the project and subjected people of tht axis to severe pains.
Re: The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) by Indispensable85(m): 10:22am On Dec 24, 2022
Obaseki is commissioning street light with canopies and DJ. Mtcheeew

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lawan, Ngige, Others Visit Ekweremadu After Attack (Photos) / See How Enugu State Wellcomed Vice President Osinbajo / Tinubu: The Battle Ahead - Sun News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.