Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) (30079 Views)

Construction Of Oyo State 11 MW Independent Power Plant by Seyi Makinde govt(pix / Governor Sanwo-Olu Inspects The Lagos Red Line Rail Project (Videos & Pics) / Geometric First Independent Power Transmission Station in Nigeria (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) by DesignMaestro(m): 10:18pm On Dec 24, 2022
Vad123:

You are the one posting nonsense. That's an old picture . I live in mile 2 so o know what I'm saying.
Post the new picture. We want to see the touts and the uncompleted stations that were only completed in the past but not now You are trying hard to make sense but you just can't.

In your other post, you claimed that other stations have been taken over by touts and that only national theatre and marina stations were completed just for election. Now I posted the other stations which are built many years ago in contrast to your lies that they aren't completed and you are telling me they are old pictures. Are you high on weed? Abi na your mumu too much?

February 2023 will come and go but seed of animosity you Igbos are sowing, you will certainly reap in bounds afterwards.
Re: The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) by azikiweironsi(m): 11:06pm On Dec 24, 2022
Realist12:
Sometimes I'm forced to believe in destiny or could it be natural that Lagos has been having perfect governors everytime.
From an auditor, who reconfigure the financial framework of the states , to a Lawyer who sanitized his citizens and public administration, to another accountant who tried to chart a different course in public administration and infrastructure and currently a survey planner who understands the plans for Lagos and is executing it religiously. How won't everything fall in place. They are all good administrators trying to best their predecessors.
Looking forward to the next Lagos state governor by 2027.
No space for comedians in Lagos.
To those saying Tinubu has no contribution to this or still doubting the Master plan should research the agency in charge of the train LAMATA founded by Tinubu's administration, they should also research Tinubu's introduction off IPP to Lagos state .

They won't understand. Instead they will come after you now.
Re: The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) by litaninja(m): 12:08am On Dec 25, 2022
And still uncompleted.

seguno2:

Since 1999 is over 23 years, innit
Re: The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) by StreetFight: 8:17am On Dec 25, 2022
Gaabasky:

Leave Ambode out of this. The guy was a bitter of Fashola achievement that he intentional abandoned the project and subjected people of tht axis to severe pains.

And we kicked out the black fat ugly idiot and his untrained wife
Re: The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) by StreetFight: 8:20am On Dec 25, 2022
DesignMaestro:
Post the new picture. We want to see the touts and the uncompleted stations that were only completed in the past but not now You are trying hard to make sense but you just can't.

In your other post, you claimed that other stations have been taken over by touts and that only national theatre and marina stations were completed just for election. Now I posted the other stations which are built many years ago in contrast to your lies that they aren't completed and you are telling me they are old pictures. Are you high on weed? Abi na your mumu too much?

February 2023 will come and go but seed of animosity you Igbos are sowing, you will certainly reap in bounds afterwards.

The anger, hatred and bitterness which their grandparents together with Aguyi Ironsi see in 1966 and replanted in 1967 is still with them and they will suffer for it till Jesus comes

1 Like

Re: The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) by DesignMaestro(m): 8:38am On Dec 25, 2022
StreetFight:

The anger, hatred and bitterness which their grandparents together with Aguyi Ironsi see in 1966 and replanted in 1967 is still with them and they will suffer for it till Jesus comes
Honestly, it is getting too much. How can you be in a place where you are provided an enabling environment and opportunities to be successful in life and still bent on seeing your host fail?
Re: The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) by drlateef: 9:57am On Dec 25, 2022
after4:
Nah the urchin wey go come talk sey nah tifnubu do this one I dey wait for

You can continue wailing. You will never watch the news. If you did, you would have heard Sanwoolu saying that Tinubu laid the template of what should happen to them in the cabinet where all past governors including Sanwoolu were present. He further said that Fashola laid the foundation while he is completing it. What has Obi done for Anambra, other than the brewery? I pity people of the yeast. You have no good leaders to look up to. You are wandering in wilderness presently.
Re: The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) by drlateef: 10:00am On Dec 25, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:

Of only your hope, not mine. Congratulate the man Sanwo Olu and his predecessors BRF and Ambode who initiated it and who carried it on respectively. Leave the drug lord out of it, he didn't even lay a grain of sand for this project.

I can see your wailing!!!! Tinubu is their god father who laid the template for Lagos development and started most of the projects. He made sure his boys who were present at the template formation got elected as governors. That’s the best visionary Nigeria needs now.
Re: The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) by Gajagojo: 3:03pm On Oct 12, 2023
Taking shape now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Update On Zungeru Power Plant Project. / Florence Ita Giwa Celebrates Her 71st Birthday: See Throwback Photos / Eid-el-Kabir: FG Declares 30th And 31st July, 2020 Public Holiday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.