Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,788 members, 7,831,547 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) (30070 Views)

Construction Of Oyo State 11 MW Independent Power Plant by Seyi Makinde govt(pix / Governor Sanwo-Olu Inspects The Lagos Red Line Rail Project (Videos & Pics) / Geometric First Independent Power Transmission Station in Nigeria (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) by Cantonese: 7:41am On Dec 24, 2022
Realist12:
Sometimes I'm forced to believe in destiny or could it be natural that Lagos has been having perfect governors everytime.
From an auditor, who reconfigure the financial framework of the states , to a Lawyer who sanitized his citizens and public administration, to another accountant who tried to chart a different course in public administration and infrastructure and currently a survey planner who understands the plans for Lagos and is executing it religiously. How won't everything fall in place. They are all good administrators trying to best their predecessors.
Looking forward to the next Lagos state governor by 2027.
No space for comedians in Lagos.
To those saying Tinubu has no contribution to this or still doubting the Master plan should research the agency in charge of the train LAMATA founded by Tinubu's administration, they should also research Tinubu's introduction off IPP to Lagos state .

The comment and belief of people who have never ventured out of Lagos. You see developed countries in your phones or TV, without knowing how they work. You do not have the plan or ability to question your failed leaders, as the consciously impoverish you.

Tinubu's Lagos gets away with murder as citizens remain silent in the face of state-capture shenanigans.

It took 20yrs to lay rail of 16kms out of the 160km. At this rate it will take 230yrs to complete the required 160km. You took a loan of 1.2 billion dollars for a 7-line, 12/13 yrs later your are commissioning one single line out of of this 7-line (light) rail.

Shame on you all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) by Cool83(m): 7:42am On Dec 24, 2022
RuddyFusion:
All for show for a project that is not completed yet
A project that they have stolen billions from
A project that they will keep talking about without completion for years to come....

Lagos remains a slum
All the so called landmark projects are there for them Tinubu people to steal and steal some more
When are we going to have this same type of project in your state?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) by plaindealer: 7:43am On Dec 24, 2022
onuman:

Announcer clearly stated that the project was conceived by Gov Sanwo-Olu. Go quarrel with announcer, he is Yoruba like you. Don't quarrel with me.

One ipob said it was concerned by Ambode, another one said Sanwo Olu.

The madness wey dey trouble you people no get part 2.

Lagos Metro Rail was initiated and started by Jakande, re-introduced and made part of the Lagos Master Plan by Tinubu, Fashola secured funding and started the project, Ambode abandoned the project, Sanwo Olu took the project to the finish line.

You people love to run your mouth about Lagos, but you know absolutely nothing about Lagos, you just end up displaying your ignorance..

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) by CivilEngineer90: 7:45am On Dec 24, 2022
And Peter Obi is claiming to have saved money over his 8years governance. I'm deeply ashamed of him as a youth because how can someone who did nothing and has no accomplishment for 8years believe he can manage a whole country. I has no likeness for tinubu and I may not vote him but I sure will never support Peter Obi

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) by tamdun: 7:46am On Dec 24, 2022
kollinz1234:
Even a monkey can rule Lagos and succeed but take it out of Lagos and see it incompetence. Take fashola for example; after doing wonders in Lagos, ordinary minister of power he could not handle lipsrsealed

Let's conduct a poll here on Nairaland, since we are sure of having enough of Tinubu's supporters here

LIKE FOR OBI

SHARE FOR TINUBU

MENTION PDP FOR ATIKU

The results of the outcome will be here for everyone to see
Fashola built ur 2nd Niger bridge

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) by funshint(m): 7:46am On Dec 24, 2022
after4:
Nah the urchin wey go come talk sey nah tifnubu do this one I dey wait for
But if the governor fails Tinubu will take the blame? You people are just funny angry

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) by frog12: 7:47am On Dec 24, 2022
we must thank the CHINESE. the west did not help for a long time.
Re: The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) by tamdun: 7:48am On Dec 24, 2022
kollinz1234:
Even a monkey can rule Lagos and succeed but take it out of Lagos and see it incompetence. Take fashola for example; after doing wonders in Lagos, ordinary minister of power he could not handle lipsrsealed

Let's conduct a poll here on Nairaland, since we are sure of having enough of Tinubu's supporters here

LIKE FOR OBI

SHARE FOR TINUBU

MENTION PDP FOR ATIKU

The results of the outcome will be here for everyone to see
Fashola built ur 2nd Niger bridge ,visit ministry of works twitter page/image and see the wonders fashola is doing

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) by Blaze14k: 7:48am On Dec 24, 2022
Kudos to sanwo olu.. make nobody tell me na tinubu build am na thunder go fire u
Re: The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) by plaindealer: 7:49am On Dec 24, 2022
Cantonese:

The comment and belief of people who have never ventured out of Lagos. You see developed countries in your phones or TV, without knowing how they work. You do not have the plan or ability to question your failed leaders, as the consciously impoverish you.

Tinubu's Lagos gets away with murder as citizens remain silent in the face of state-capture shenanigans.

It took 20yrs to lay rail of 16kms out of the 160km. At this rate it will take 230yrs to complete the required 160km. You took a loan of 1.2 billion dollars for a 7-line, 12/13 yrs later your are commissioning one single line out of of this 7-line (light) rail.

Shame on you all.

Construction started in 2010, and was abandoned for 4 years by Ambode so how did you end up with 20 years?

You don't know how to add or do basic arithmetic?

These olodo village people are just too embarrassing sha.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) by DesignMaestro(m): 7:50am On Dec 24, 2022
Vad123:
They are deceiving you guys. Tell them to show Mile two and Orile terminal that has been taken over by touts and mile two to Okoko road that has bushes all around. They only completed CMS and National theater for campaign.I will do a video of those other terminals and post it.
If other people's progress makes you sad, it is better you keep off than posting nonsense.

Sanwo Olu was at the Mile 2 station in July and warned against crossing the tracks which he said are going to be electrified. It is true that unpatriotic individuals broke some of the iron bars of the rail track fencing in other to be able to cross the road instead of using the pedestrian bridge. That does not imply that the stations have been taken over by touts or not completed as you claimed.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) by funshint(m): 7:51am On Dec 24, 2022
Cantonese:

Shame on you all.
Show us the 1km rail built by your own leaders? You people have hoardes of theives ruling your region but na Lagos matter dey always concern you. No amount of hate will stop what God has destined.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) by kmaster007: 7:52am On Dec 24, 2022
We move
Re: The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) by koresh: 7:54am On Dec 24, 2022
The project was started by Raji Fashola around 2008 meaning Tinubu must have pen down the project before handling over to Fashola. Get your facts

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) by danhans(m): 7:55am On Dec 24, 2022
They really tried but it has not been completed from the mile 2 end
Re: The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) by Perfectbeing(m): 7:56am On Dec 24, 2022
"Bola Tinubu is our son....."- TINUBU FAMILY IN LAGOS

"No he's not your son"- children of anger

"All these Blue and Red Rail lines were all initiated in the TINUBU'S MASTERPLAN....."- Sanwo-Olu and other TINUBU'S successors

"No, Tinubu didn't do it, it was Fashola, Ambode and Sanwo-Olu that did it....."- wailers .

Small, Medium or Large, may we not experience such paranoia

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) by Sonn(m): 7:56am On Dec 24, 2022
With the sort of resources generated on daily basis, i can't see a single reason why any governor/government shouldn't perform in Lagos, Lagos is extremely rich' making billions on daily basis, that not withstanding' kudos to whomever initiated the project, it's a vision come true, but, if you know Lagos well' you would agree with me they can repeat this every year and that city can possibly become the opposite of what it was rated as,
I Love Eko!!!

1 Like

Re: The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) by abuhusna1: 7:56am On Dec 24, 2022
Lagos has a blue print set up by bola tinubu that every governor must follow. Ambode was not returned for not following the blueprint. Kudos to Tinubu's legacy in lagos

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) by BeanX(m): 7:59am On Dec 24, 2022
EnaibeSam:
Okowa come and see what is called infrastructure
I still don't understand why Delta have useless governors, imagine an oil rich state like Delta that should be competing with Dubai is a big shithole, when are we going to get it right in Africa? when?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) by onuman: 7:59am On Dec 24, 2022
plaindealer:

One ipob said it was concerned by Ambode, another one said Sanwo Olu.

The madness wey dey trouble you people no get part 2.

Lagos Metro Rail was initiated and started by Jakande, re-introduced and made part of the Lagos Master Plan by Tinubu, Fashola secured funding and started the project, Ambode abandoned the project, Sanwo Olu took the project to the finish line.

You people love to run your mouth about Lagos, but you know absolutely nothing about Lagos, you just end up displaying your ignorance..

Who did Oduduwa Republic agitators say conceptualised the Lagos rail project?
Oduduwa Republic agitators were waving Oduduwa Republic flags in support of Tinubu while Tinubu was speaking in London's Chatham House recently.
Announcer clearly stated that the rail project was conceived by Gov Sanwo-Olu. Tinubu was never mentioned.
Jakande said shortly before he died that his greatest regret in Nigeria's politics was Buhari's cancellation of Jakande's Lagos Metro project.
Stop the bulaballo bluuuuu.

Re: The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) by Nobody: 8:00am On Dec 24, 2022
Anyone should Visit that Obalende Underbridge Canal where those small busses normally load Ajah and come back on here to share his/her experience.

The OP and his Likes will never bring such Lagos GORY Scene to the Public for them to seegrin

2 Likes

Re: The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) by plaindealer: 8:01am On Dec 24, 2022
Cantonese:

Shame on you all.

This is your own future and reality, you are a sad byproduct of a violent and brutally enforced sit-at-home community where millions are sit-at-home slaves, a totally poor and unproductive region where people get slaughtered like goats every day.

Lagos is the lease of your worries.

See what Lagos built and what your own useless and worthless leaders built?

The joke is always on you sit-at-home losers..

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) by erospecial: 8:04am On Dec 24, 2022
Another Tinubu project

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) by BentizilL: 8:05am On Dec 24, 2022
Sonn:
With the sort of resources generated on daily basis, i can't see a single reason why any governor/government shouldn't perform in Lagos, Lagos is extremely rich' making billions on daily basis, that not withstanding' kudos to whomever initiated the project, it's a vision come true, but, if you know Lagos well' you would agree with me they can repeat this every year and that city can possibly become the opposite of what it was rated as,
I Love Eko!!!
Na hatred go kill you... angry
Aren't you ashamed??
How can a whole ethnic people exhibit so much hate hian... shocked

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) by NinjaXmetahuman: 8:06am On Dec 24, 2022
Realist12:
Sometimes I'm forced to believe in destiny or could it be natural that Lagos has been having perfect governors everytime.
From an auditor, who reconfigure the financial framework of the states , to a Lawyer who sanitized his citizens and public administration, to another accountant who tried to chart a different course in public administration and infrastructure and currently a survey planner who understands the plans for Lagos and is executing it religiously. How won't everything fall in place. They are all good administrators trying to best their predecessors.
Looking forward to the next Lagos state governor by 2027.
No space for comedians in Lagos.
To those saying Tinubu has no contribution to this or still doubting the Master plan should research the agency in charge of the train LAMATA founded by Tinubu's administration, they should also research Tinubu's introduction off IPP to Lagos state .
Except those saying that know, but they just deny for political reasons.

Just like some republicans denied covid cos it will make their god trump lose election.

People are not that ignorant, they are just emotional, and emotion beats common sense all the time.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) by watchindelta(m): 8:06am On Dec 24, 2022
I appreciate good things but is this project ready or just for show? Because here I am they only show off after the project is finished. Everything is not about hate,politics,tribe, and hailing sometimes ,is all about reality. Is only what move serious people Avanti. Our problems in this Country 90% are caused by the citizens, 10% by politicians.
Re: The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) by plaindealer: 8:07am On Dec 24, 2022
onuman:

Who did Oduduwa Republic agitators say conceptualised the Lagos rail project?
Oduduwa Republic agitators were waving Oduduwa Republic flags in support of Tinubu while Tinubu was speaking in London's Chatham House recently.
Announcer clearly stated that the rail project was conceived by Gov Sanwo-Olu. Tinubu was never mentioned.
Jakande said shortly before he died that his greatest regret in Nigeria's politics was Buhari's cancellation of Jakande's Lagos Metro project.
Stop the bulaballo bluuuuu.

onuman:

You talk IPOB, IPOB murdering Igbos, as if you are talking to a kid. IPOB don't kill Igbos. Your Jihadists in Nigeria enlist people, including some useless Igbo boys to do the killings and to enforce sit at home in the east.

I don't do ipob ESN terrorists, find your terrorist level.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) by CaptainFM1: 8:08am On Dec 24, 2022
Lagos2Berlin:
I love the packaging, but the whole power grid isn't even installed across the rail lines yet, I know it's all for 2023... The train isn't even available for the general public yet, too many adverts on social media grin

I am waiting for one local boy that hasn't seen an electric powered train before to come and tell me I am wrong...

Also, the rail currently covers 2.7km (Mile 2 to Marina), if you're driving to Marina from CMS it's a 5-minute journey without traffic. They should hurry up and do it to Okoko so that Lasu and badagry area residents can use it.

It's either you don't know or you just want to downplay the efforts.

The first phase that has just been completed and undergoing testing for official Launch by Mr President is a 13km stretch. (Marina to Mile-2 is not 2.7km but 13km).

The entire Blue Line rail will be 27km when completed.

The Red line is a 35km lane and will be up and running by the end of next quarter.

Below are the stations you will have when the Red and Blue Line is fully completed.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Buhari Arrives Maiduguri For COAS Conference / The Niger Delta Avengers: Nigeria's Newest Militants - BBC / Obaseki’s Agents Mop Up Newspapers In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.