Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,766 members, 7,827,841 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Help, This Happens When I’m Sex Starved - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, This Happens When I’m Sex Starved (49921 Views)

‘i’m Sex Starved, I Need A D!ck’ – Nigerian Lady Cries Out (video) / Lockdown: Sex Starved Lady Cries Out For Help / Advice Column: I’m Sex Starved And Whenever We Do Have Sex, I Can Hardly Go More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help, This Happens When I’m Sex Starved by Stargangz: 4:44pm On Dec 24, 2022
U get spiritual wife, go for deliverance
Re: Help, This Happens When I’m Sex Starved by GboyegaD(m): 4:45pm On Dec 24, 2022
Ah! My advice is avoid fornication if that is setting you back. You can be in a very healthy relationship that is non-sexual and wait until marriage for sex.

6 Likes

Re: Help, This Happens When I’m Sex Starved by Treasuredgift(f): 4:45pm On Dec 24, 2022
Y
Re: Help, This Happens When I’m Sex Starved by DearGorgeous(f): 4:45pm On Dec 24, 2022
You've a jealous spirit wife. You've to disentangle yourself from her through serious deliverance sections. I'll recommend Mountain of Fire & Miracles (MFM) for you.

Like someone rightly said above, forget all about girlfriends for now and focus on building yourself up. Be very prayerful.

It will eventually end in praise, in Jesus Name, Amen!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, This Happens When I’m Sex Starved by Yusufisraelj(m): 4:46pm On Dec 24, 2022
Bornbiafra:
Bro avoid relationship... build yourself and go for prayers in other to separate u from what you are attached to

OP, this man have a very solid point.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help, This Happens When I’m Sex Starved by judedwriter(m): 4:46pm On Dec 24, 2022
naijablood:
I started observing this pattern since 2018
I was posted away from my then girlfriend to another state for NYSC hence couldn’t engage in serious relationship through out my service

…But seriously that year was one of my favorite in terms of financial success.
As a serving corper I was also working freelance for two different companies in Lagos. … coupled with other gigs … I was in money.

After service I met a lady and we kicked off a relationship, within 2months of us into the love affair, I lost the two jobs as a freelance was done with service so had to start some money making venture, but was tough, well the relationship lasted four months.

After three months of us breaking up I had a business idea, year 2020, got into it and within two months I made my first million was single for a year.

2021 I met a lady and started meeting … and within a space of 6 months, I was back to square one…

Early this year was tough and depressing, and by June, we were already having relationship problem, hence some space between us.

But from September I notice some positivity, business took off I started saving up and by November I had to buy a property to compensate myself for a hardworking year ..

Now my problem is I’m disturbed , this lady been asking for us making the relationship official .. but I’m scared loosing it all … I keep getting back to the ground when I’m in relationship…

But will I be single for life … I’m just lost.

Sex is spiritual transactions....

When you sleep with a girl outside marriage the enemy has legal right to steal your blessings and give them out.

When the wise and enlightened keep saying 'no sex before marriage,' many young people see us as fools.

But if only they knew what they have lost to few minutes of fleeting sexual enjoyment :

They will cry buckets of tears!

7 Likes

Re: Help, This Happens When I’m Sex Starved by jonex39: 4:47pm On Dec 24, 2022
naijablood:
I was posted away from my then girlfriend to another state for NYSC hence couldn’t engage in serious relationship through out my service

As a serving corper I was also working freelance for two different companies in Lagos. … coupled with other gigs … I was in money.

After service I met a lady and we kicked off a relationship, within 2months of us into the love affair, I lost the two jobs as a freelance was done with service so had to start some money making venture, but was tough, well the relationship lasted four months.

After three months of us breaking up I had a business idea, year 2020, got into it and within two months I made my first million was single for a year.

2021 I met a lady and started meeting … and within a space of 6 months, I was back to square one…

Early this year was tough and depressing, and by June, we were already having relationship problem, hence some space between us.

But from September I notice some positivity, business took off I started saving up and by November I had to buy a property to compensate myself for a hardworking year ..

Now my problem is I’m disturbed , this lady been asking for us making the relationship official .. but I’m scared loosing it all … I keep getting back to the ground when I’m in relationship…

You can only be in relationship with special type of woman and you need to find out before you start another relationship.. Speaking from experience because I had experience something similar but I will not go into detail for now. For now just focus on your business until you figure it out

3 Likes

Re: Help, This Happens When I’m Sex Starved by Treasuredgift(f): 4:48pm On Dec 24, 2022
naijablood:

Go to God for help.

The Bible says that the gift of the Lord maketh rich, and he added no sorrow.

Except you are a eunuch
Re: Help, This Happens When I’m Sex Starved by LordKushmann(m): 4:48pm On Dec 24, 2022
You're likely from the Marine kingdom. Na their format be this. If you are lightskinned and pretty handsome, then it's for sure.

If not, seek divination from any competent native priest of your ethnicity.
Re: Help, This Happens When I’m Sex Starved by udomonday: 4:49pm On Dec 24, 2022
Women are generally either a distraction or a fortress.all along you have been stuck with distractions,you are yet to meet a fortress.just concentrate on your business and you will be fine.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, This Happens When I’m Sex Starved by Ajalalomo: 4:49pm On Dec 24, 2022
Your spiritual wife wants no competition.
Re: Help, This Happens When I’m Sex Starved by Moneyboyz: 4:49pm On Dec 24, 2022
Stay away from superstitions you won't listen, see how you came here to spread your ignorance.

Why is it that goodlucks are not shared through sex but only badluck?
Ancient Benin kingdom sold slaves to Portuguese and British traders, so did the old Oyo empire, Borno, Awori etc. Till today their predecessors still prosper and suffer no ancestral curses.

I can see you can't manage two things at a time, you get carried away by the relationships and lose focus, you don't think straight and maybe worry about where she's been all day, who she's talking to, who that guy was etc and in return deviate from your business.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help, This Happens When I’m Sex Starved by Enskynelson(m): 4:49pm On Dec 24, 2022
Na premarital s*x be your problem and not relationship.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, This Happens When I’m Sex Starved by udemzeus(m): 4:50pm On Dec 24, 2022
Bro, you need to stop fornicating, it's affecting your life and sending you backwards.

3 Likes

Re: Help, This Happens When I’m Sex Starved by TheGiftedOne(m): 4:51pm On Dec 24, 2022
naijablood:

Your problem is financial misappropriation and nothing more. They just know how to milk you dry restraint! Controlling wealth and women simultaneously is what you should work hard at.

Go and get me one bottle of cold star for this free advice.

Even the guy below is in the same wavelength with me on this..

1 Like

Re: Help, This Happens When I’m Sex Starved by MrDoGood(m): 4:52pm On Dec 24, 2022
naijablood:

Control your spending while dating. So going extreme to please her. Never let her know your finical state. Always act low on funds. Once a woman knows you have 5 million, if the money no finish, they won't rest. Be it your mother or any other. They will talk you into doing something!!! Even if it's buying a land. But that might not be your own plan.

They're not any form of bad luck to you. Control your spending

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help, This Happens When I’m Sex Starved by Moneyboyz: 4:53pm On Dec 24, 2022
Ajalalomo:
Your spiritual wife wants no competition.

Says the black man, do you have any concrete evidence to back this up?

I guess all you have are the lies and superstitions you've been fed.
Re: Help, This Happens When I’m Sex Starved by AdaAwka1: 4:53pm On Dec 24, 2022
naijablood:

. Abi you get spiritual wife?
Re: Help, This Happens When I’m Sex Starved by IrepChrist: 4:55pm On Dec 24, 2022
Bornbiafra:
Bro avoid relationship... build yourself and go for prayers in other to separate u from what you are attached to

Are you saying he is soul tied?

You are right ....
The spiritual wife could be angry.
He needs Christ and then go for deliverance.
Re: Help, This Happens When I’m Sex Starved by Raj10(m): 4:55pm On Dec 24, 2022
Stay away from sex for nw til u r ready to settle down

1 Like

Re: Help, This Happens When I’m Sex Starved by Raj10(m): 4:56pm On Dec 24, 2022
judedwriter:

Sex is spiritual transactions....

When you sleep with a girl outside marriage the enemy has legal right to steal your blessings and give them out.

When the wise and enlightened keep saying 'no sex before marriage,' many young people see us as fools.

But if only they knew what they have lost to few minutes of fleeting sexual enjoyment :

They will cry buckets of tears!
true talk

2 Likes

Re: Help, This Happens When I’m Sex Starved by occfx: 4:56pm On Dec 24, 2022
naijablood:

Well, I don't like talking about spiritual problems, but minus that, emotionally, you may be a simp.

Devil engineered women to be manipulative and as far as they see your income, you will never save shi shi. I make sure I am doing what no women know even your wife in the house must not know your major source of income.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help, This Happens When I’m Sex Starved by Naustine(m): 4:58pm On Dec 24, 2022
Baba dey ur de o. Gaa chuba ego..
Re: Help, This Happens When I’m Sex Starved by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 24, 2022
naijablood:

Easy I can help you out, since you need to choose between financial success and relationship based on what has now appears to be more like your personal spiritual fact and you as a person seems to desire both why don't you have the relationship just nominally while I do the do in za oza room as you finance everything we need?
Re: Help, This Happens When I’m Sex Starved by Streetmovement(m): 5:00pm On Dec 24, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Hmmm, either na spiritual things and things or na law of nature concerning money mattias dey affect you.

Money has laws too but it doesn't affect everybody's growth, people dey wey be say them fit Bleep from now till tomorrow them go still wake up win one big contract and same goes to people who are easily affected by the knacking if they mistakenly taste it before their big break, he get people wey be say to even dey in a relationship with woman sef that big break period that's the beginning of their failures cool

So you gatz go do your findings to know where you belong and how you can tackle it..upgrade your spirituality cool

1 Like

Re: Help, This Happens When I’m Sex Starved by johnlaw123(m): 5:01pm On Dec 24, 2022
Yugoslavia247:
Bro this is like when you don't have any thing to do with a woman, you progress.
Another woman is jealous maybe spirit wife.

They know that wealth keeps a woman. When they stiffen your wealth source woman will run.

Just seek spiritual guidance

Even spirit know that women love money

Follow this advice is true.
Re: Help, This Happens When I’m Sex Starved by Nawttiboi007(m): 5:01pm On Dec 24, 2022
If you want to go into a relationship check the kind of woman, if she’s a liability and doesn’t do anything to keep up financially then you’ll definitely go broke... it’s not wether spiritual or whatever it’s clear facts.. same with the circle of friends you keep
Re: Help, This Happens When I’m Sex Starved by Quaddafi29: 5:02pm On Dec 24, 2022
Believe it or not - spiritual wife. She is jealous and rather than share u with any woman , she prefers to shrink you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, This Happens When I’m Sex Starved by Scarletjr(m): 5:04pm On Dec 24, 2022
Pray into it brr this is spiritual not some kind of movie
Re: Help, This Happens When I’m Sex Starved by Isabi4lov: 5:04pm On Dec 24, 2022
Many men are sex starved out there , the other thread , a lot of many starved guys asking for a prostitute link , even the married ones , if girls that are into hook ups stops the business, we will be having a lot of rape cases everyday..
Re: Help, This Happens When I’m Sex Starved by deygar: 5:05pm On Dec 24, 2022
[you a great guy..God bless you abundantly...uote author=stanvesco post=119396518]

I can relate so lemme advice you.

Firstly; congratulations you are a creative and have an inventive mind. There is a saying *have you seen a married inventor?*. E get why!

Nevertheless, this is what you must do and don't now. You must learn to make your relationship work with your activities or else you will struggle with your relationships for life.

In your next relationship, you need to find a timetable. The reasons for your misfortunes isn't diabolical but rather these girls are sucking life out of your three most important things

Your time
Your small income
Your creativity

Possibly you skip schedules because of the acrobatic sex.....you become tired......and you lack morale following the long weekend sexs....

Create schedules and stick to demmmmmm......

If it's time for work and one toto is blaring Infront of you....look away

If you have cash for a project and one Bobby is tempting U loooook away

You will be able to make these tins work....

Remember there is a reason ancient people do *sexual transmutation*

Whenever a man feels the sudden urge for sex..... If he doesn't masturbate, have sex......he can transmute that power to madt creativity.....

Why do monks stay off women

Why are footballers warned to stay off sex bfor serious matches

Why do people stay off ejaculations bfor big projects and then Bleep like rabbits after the projects? *Transmutation*

Learn to harvest this power rather than making it work for you....

You are positioned to enjoy this power for now...

When you get married....

Hmmmmm[/quote]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nicholai (slimchase) & Chiamaka / VIDEO XX Videos / Zimbabwea Prostitute Seizes Client's Clothes & Car After Sex For Refusing To Pay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.