Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Help, This Happens When I’m Sex Starved - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, This Happens When I’m Sex Starved (49872 Views)

‘i’m Sex Starved, I Need A D!ck’ – Nigerian Lady Cries Out (video) / Lockdown: Sex Starved Lady Cries Out For Help / Advice Column: I’m Sex Starved And Whenever We Do Have Sex, I Can Hardly Go More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help, This Happens When I’m Sex Starved by nwetadinobi042(m): 11:52pm On Dec 24, 2022
Abeg my brother leave woman for now. Abeg which business idea be this wey dey give million in months i want to learn oo
naijablood:
I started observing this pattern since 2018
I was posted away from my then girlfriend to another state for NYSC hence couldn’t engage in serious relationship through out my service

…But seriously that year was one of my favorite in terms of financial success.
As a serving corper I was also working freelance for two different companies in Lagos. … coupled with other gigs … I was in money.

After service I met a lady and we kicked off a relationship, within 2months of us into the love affair, I lost the two jobs as a freelance was done with service so had to start some money making venture, but was tough, well the relationship lasted four months.

After three months of us breaking up I had a business idea, year 2020, got into it and within two months I made my first million was single for a year.

2021 I met a lady and started meeting … and within a space of 6 months, I was back to square one…

Early this year was tough and depressing, and by June, we were already having relationship problem, hence some space between us.

But from September I notice some positivity, business took off I started saving up and by November I had to buy a property to compensate myself for a hardworking year ..

Now my problem is I’m disturbed , this lady been asking for us making the relationship official .. but I’m scared loosing it all … I keep getting back to the ground when I’m in relationship…

But will I be single for life … I’m just lost.
Re: Help, This Happens When I’m Sex Starved by spiceadole: 12:27am On Dec 25, 2022
immortalcrown:
I don't understand your point. Your caption says sex but your post is just talking about relationship. Do you mean your business crumbles when you are in a relationship or do you mean your business crumbles when you have sex with a woman? Please, explain further.

You can be in a relationship without sexual intercourse. You can have sex without being in a relationship.

If relationship without sex affects your financial status, you have a spiritual problem. But if sex is what affects your financial status, you are destined to be a holy man. Williams Uchemba said sexual immorality takes him back financially.

Nigerian men use the word "sex" and "relationship" interchangeably.
It's a synonymn for them.
Their life revolves around sex...They have sex in relationship and without relationship.
This op just spends his money on toto,that's why he is where he is
Re: Help, This Happens When I’m Sex Starved by imagrg(m): 12:50am On Dec 25, 2022
Bath with coconut water every night after reading psalm 23.

Believe me, it works!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, This Happens When I’m Sex Starved by Nobody: 2:15am On Dec 25, 2022
U sure say u no get spiritual wife?
Re: Help, This Happens When I’m Sex Starved by bepositive11: 2:37am On Dec 25, 2022
HardMirror:
Not spiritual.
This is a warning for men. You can NEVER attain your potential when you allow women into your life. They will waste all your brain power and time on discussing useless things. Your 24 hours would be wasted on nonsense. They will call you in the morning and night you will lack direction. You will be spending stupidly.

That's why it's important to find a partner who's on the same level intellectually. A partner who reasons on the same level with you will discuss useful things not useless things.
Re: Help, This Happens When I’m Sex Starved by Ajalalomo: 4:10am On Dec 25, 2022
Moneyboyz:

Says the black man, do you have any concrete evidence to back this up?

I guess all you have are the lies and superstitions you've been fed.

Take it easy on me man. I was only having fun like others in the house.
Re: Help, This Happens When I’m Sex Starved by HardMirror(m): 4:52am On Dec 25, 2022
bepositive11:

That's why it's important to find a partner who's on the same level intellectually. A partner who reasons on the same level with you will discuss useful things not useless things.
exactly. My current gf works for me and she is one of my best staff. Funny thing is she is a nairalander but almost never posts. There is this other nairaland lady that is a programmer. Really brilliant. Those are the ladies i can even say are ok. Most others are just leeches. They not onlybleech your money they even leech your ability to make money.

1 Like

Re: Help, This Happens When I’m Sex Starved by GJAO: 5:03am On Dec 25, 2022
Bros, you get highly emotional and jealous spirit wife. Go for deliverance.
Re: Help, This Happens When I’m Sex Starved by victorazy(m): 7:12am On Dec 25, 2022
immortalcrown:
Two things are involved. Maybe you are destined to be a priest or a celibate in Catholic.

Or, you have a spiritual wife who does not want a physical woman near you.

Yes!
Re: Help, This Happens When I’m Sex Starved by Sosobricon: 7:59am On Dec 25, 2022
Who relationship help
Re: Help, This Happens When I’m Sex Starved by Shedrill(m): 10:15am On Dec 25, 2022
naijablood:
I was posted away from my then girlfriend to another state for NYSC hence couldn’t engage in serious relationship through out my service

As a serving corper I was also working freelance for two different companies in Lagos. … coupled with other gigs … I was in money.

After service I met a lady and we kicked off a relationship, within 2months of us into the love affair, I lost the two jobs as a freelance was done with service so had to start some money making venture, but was tough, well the relationship lasted four months.

After three months of us breaking up I had a business idea, year 2020, got into it and within two months I made my first million was single for a year.

2021 I met a lady and started meeting … and within a space of 6 months, I was back to square one…

Early this year was tough and depressing, and by June, we were already having relationship problem, hence some space between us.

But from September I notice some positivity, business took off I started saving up and by November I had to buy a property to compensate myself for a hardworking year ..

Now my problem is I’m disturbed , this lady been asking for us making the relationship official .. but I’m scared loosing it all … I keep getting back to the ground when I’m in relationship…

You've spiritual wife
Re: Help, This Happens When I’m Sex Starved by iomoge2(f): 10:44am On Dec 25, 2022
naijablood:

Some men and women have royal stars.

If you sleep with an unfaithful woman, she would share your glory with other sexual partners of hers and keep you empty

Same goes for women too

Secondly, it could be spiritual wive ish.
Just find a way to tame her so she still works in your favor

Don’t go for a man of God who would cut you two off totally.
Re: Help, This Happens When I’m Sex Starved by Yaks02(m): 1:13pm On Dec 25, 2022
Yugoslavia247:
Bro this is like when you don't have any thing to do with a woman, you progress.
Another woman is jealous maybe spirit wife.

They know that wealth keeps a woman. When they stiffen your wealth source woman will run.

Just seek spiritual guidance

Even spirit know that women love money
ThankGod that u can easily bounce back seff
I've been down since 2020
Re: Help, This Happens When I’m Sex Starved by Freeze007(m): 1:33pm On Dec 25, 2022
To be frank, if you are God's favorite, you would continue to face those down times in resources, as to the question, not everyone is meant to marry, seek your inner self to know if you are one,one of the greatest evil or sin Father Almighty detest is fornication especially if you the apple of God's eyes...The man who is unmarried cares only for things that pertain to God....We all about Jesus did he marry? May Almighty remove the spirit of lust and replace with genuine love,before you find that love ask from God, but my perspective thinks you should not be engaging in sex because you are a DIVINE SOMBORI

naijablood:

Re: Help, This Happens When I’m Sex Starved by razible5384(m): 2:06pm On Dec 25, 2022
judedwriter:

Sex is spiritual transactions....

When you sleep with a girl outside marriage the enemy has legal right to steal your blessings and give them out.

When the wise and enlightened keep saying 'no sex before marriage,' many young people see us as fools.

But if only they knew what they have lost to few minutes of fleeting sexual enjoyment :

They will cry buckets of tears!
you that have abstain from sex, what's your networth an how much do you have in your acc?
Re: Help, This Happens When I’m Sex Starved by judedwriter(m): 2:39pm On Dec 25, 2022
razible5384:
you that have abstain from sex, what's your networth an how much do you have in your acc?

To tell you the truth, I have suffered financially in the past because of sexual sin.

I am not there yet, but thank God I am not where I used to be wink
Re: Help, This Happens When I’m Sex Starved by razible5384(m): 2:56pm On Dec 25, 2022
judedwriter:

To tell you the truth, I have suffered financially in the past because of sexual sin.

I am not there yet, but thank God I am not where I used to be wink
bro, wealth an prosperity has little to do with holiness/ righteousness...
Re: Help, This Happens When I’m Sex Starved by judedwriter(m): 2:57pm On Dec 25, 2022
razible5384:
bro, wealth an prosperity has little to do with holiness/ righteousness...

Are you kidding me?

What does Proverbs 10:22 say?

God is the ultimate source of money, not your labor or talents.
Re: Help, This Happens When I’m Sex Starved by ChukwukaEze: 4:42pm On Dec 25, 2022
If you can't get someone who is working and making her own money, then make the one you find to work and make money. For marrige I mean; not filthy affair with ladies.
Re: Help, This Happens When I’m Sex Starved by henrixx(m): 5:06pm On Dec 25, 2022
naijablood:

it's nothing spiritual mahn. you probably failed to separate your relationship/sex from your work. don't believe anyone telling you it's spiritual.
Re: Help, This Happens When I’m Sex Starved by Xkale1996(m): 5:45pm On Dec 25, 2022
naijablood:

avoid sexual intercourse when you're ready for marriage, then marry but for now avoid girls
Re: Help, This Happens When I’m Sex Starved by razible5384(m): 2:19pm On Dec 28, 2022
judedwriter:

Are you kidding me?

What does Proverbs 10:22 say?

God is the ultimate source of money, not your labor or talents.
they are thousands of billonaires worldwide that are not christians, some are atheist, the Chinese has the highest billonaires in the world, yet there are Buddhist
Re: Help, This Happens When I’m Sex Starved by judedwriter(m): 2:30pm On Dec 28, 2022
razible5384:
they are thousands of billonaires worldwide that are not christians, some are atheist, the Chinese has the highest billonaires in the world, yet there are Buddhist

The devil too controls money.

But God has greater power.
Re: Help, This Happens When I’m Sex Starved by razible5384(m): 2:36pm On Dec 28, 2022
judedwriter:

The devil too controls money.

But God has greater power.
bro, one thing you fail to realize is that where you were born an raised has a huge part to play in your religious inclinations....perhaps if you were born an raised as a south Korean, you would have stick to the religion practiced there
Re: Help, This Happens When I’m Sex Starved by olawaley12(m): 2:44pm On Dec 28, 2022
immortalcrown:
Two things are involved. Maybe you are destined to be a priest or a celibate in Catholic.

Or, you have a spiritual wife who does not want a physical woman near you.
spiritual wife is jealous of physical wife...... Can you explain further brother this thing day sup

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

VIDEO XX Videos / 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com / Masturbation, Betting Have Killed Me Help Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.