Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Help, This Happens When I’m Sex Starved - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, This Happens When I’m Sex Starved (49875 Views)

‘i’m Sex Starved, I Need A D!ck’ – Nigerian Lady Cries Out (video) / Lockdown: Sex Starved Lady Cries Out For Help / Advice Column: I’m Sex Starved And Whenever We Do Have Sex, I Can Hardly Go More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help, This Happens When I’m Sex Starved by DevilSignature: 7:05pm On Dec 24, 2022
naijablood:
I started observing this pattern since 2018
I was posted away from my then girlfriend to another state for NYSC hence couldn’t engage in serious relationship through out my service

…But seriously that year was one of my favorite in terms of financial success.
As a serving corper I was also working freelance for two different companies in Lagos. … coupled with other gigs … I was in money.

After service I met a lady and we kicked off a relationship, within 2months of us into the love affair, I lost the two jobs as a freelance was done with service so had to start some money making venture, but was tough, well the relationship lasted four months.

After three months of us breaking up I had a business idea, year 2020, got into it and within two months I made my first million was single for a year.

2021 I met a lady and started meeting … and within a space of 6 months, I was back to square one…

Early this year was tough and depressing, and by June, we were already having relationship problem, hence some space between us.

But from September I notice some positivity, business took off I started saving up and by November I had to buy a property to compensate myself for a hardworking year ..

Now my problem is I’m disturbed , this lady been asking for us making the relationship official .. but I’m scared loosing it all … I keep getting back to the ground when I’m in relationship…

But will I be single for life … I’m just lost.
Mami water de worry you like this
Re: Help, This Happens When I’m Sex Starved by DonroxyII: 7:07pm On Dec 24, 2022
naijablood:
I was posted away from my then girlfriend to another state for NYSC hence couldn’t engage in serious relationship through out my service

As a serving corper I was also working freelance for two different companies in Lagos. … coupled with other gigs … I was in money.

After service I met a lady and we kicked off a relationship, within 2months of us into the love affair, I lost the two jobs as a freelance was done with service so had to start some money making venture, but was tough, well the relationship lasted four months.

After three months of us breaking up I had a business idea, year 2020, got into it and within two months I made my first million was single for a year.

2021 I met a lady and started meeting … and within a space of 6 months, I was back to square one…

Early this year was tough and depressing, and by June, we were already having relationship problem, hence some space between us.

But from September I notice some positivity, business took off I started saving up and by November I had to buy a property to compensate myself for a hardworking year ..

Now my problem is I’m disturbed , this lady been asking for us making the relationship official .. but I’m scared loosing it all … I keep getting back to the ground when I’m in relationship…

You have diversification issues ... You are simply too emotional and can't handle two emotional Engagements at the same time ....

You need to Train yourself because if you are too Businesses Oriented You will Lose your family and if you are too family oriented you will lose your Businesses ....

You are only equipped to handle one thing at a time especially where emotions is Required...

Now go and learn how to handle two things at a time and don't rush at Relationships....

Be a Fvcking Man ... A Man handles many things at a time including many women and Businesses!

And if you ain't in a Relationship age ... Build your Hustles very well and get assets ... With Age, Your Maturities would evolved !
Re: Help, This Happens When I’m Sex Starved by chimaxx: 7:25pm On Dec 24, 2022
Bro you have a marine spouse, a very jealous one at that, you need to separate from her or appease her but your best bet is to separate from her , your need serious prayers, but first do consultation. But for now stay away from women.
Re: Help, This Happens When I’m Sex Starved by casspersteve: 7:52pm On Dec 24, 2022
Two times I had sex, I had a near death experience and ever since then I don’t have sex and holding myself till marriage.

Luckily, my current gf has the same idea or rather experience on pre marital sex and we both are working tirelessly towards getting married to each other.

2 Likes

Re: Help, This Happens When I’m Sex Starved by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 8:06pm On Dec 24, 2022
It is not a spiritual problem, it is a natural problem with you, you lose focus when you are dating and pay less attention to your work. Try to manage both and you will be good.
naijablood:

Re: Help, This Happens When I’m Sex Starved by moodyguy: 8:10pm On Dec 24, 2022
Just get married... simple!.....fornication is the problem
Re: Help, This Happens When I’m Sex Starved by Evanschris199(m): 8:10pm On Dec 24, 2022
stanvesco:

I can relate so lemme advice you.

Firstly; congratulations you are a creative and have an inventive mind. There is a saying *have you seen a married inventor?*. E get why!

Nevertheless, this is what you must do and don't now. You must learn to make your relationship work with your activities or else you will struggle with your relationships for life.

In your next relationship, you need to find a timetable. The reasons for your misfortunes isn't diabolical but rather these girls are sucking life out of your three most important things

Your time
Your small income
Your creativity

Possibly you skip schedules because of the acrobatic sex.....you become tired......and you lack morale following the long weekend sexs....

Create schedules and stick to demmmmmm......

If it's time for work and one toto is blaring Infront of you....look away

If you have cash for a project and one Bobby is tempting U loooook away

You will be able to make these tins work....

Remember there is a reason ancient people do *sexual transmutation*

Whenever a man feels the sudden urge for sex..... If he doesn't masturbate, have sex......he can transmute that power to madt creativity.....

Why do monks stay off women

Why are footballers warned to stay off sex bfor serious matches

Why do people stay off ejaculations bfor big projects and then Bleep like rabbits after the projects? *Transmutation*

Learn to harvest this power rather than making it work for you....

You are positioned to enjoy this power for now...

When you get married....

Hmmmmm
So true, I have experienced that countless of time..
Re: Help, This Happens When I’m Sex Starved by alizma: 8:10pm On Dec 24, 2022
naijablood:

You know your problem and the solution already. Stop premarital sex, it doesn't work for everyone and you are one of those it practical doesn't work for. Do you still need more explanation?
Re: Help, This Happens When I’m Sex Starved by 3kay945(m): 8:11pm On Dec 24, 2022
HardMirror:
Not spiritual.
This is a warning for men. You can NEVER attain your potential when you allow women into your life. They will waste all your brain power and time on discussing useless things. Your 24 hours would be wasted on nonsense. They will call you in the morning and night you will lack direction. You will be spending stupidly.

grin
Re: Help, This Happens When I’m Sex Starved by bafsonbaf: 8:12pm On Dec 24, 2022
naijablood:

Bro avoid fornication
Re: Help, This Happens When I’m Sex Starved by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:20pm On Dec 24, 2022
jonex39:

You can only be in relationship with special type of woman and you need to find out before you start another relationship.. Speaking from experience because I had experience something similar but I will not go into detail for now. For now just focus on your business until you figure it out

You have the seeing eye. This what many guys don't seem to know, not every woman a man desires is meant for his destiny.
Re: Help, This Happens When I’m Sex Starved by Dougyclan: 8:38pm On Dec 24, 2022
naijablood:

women are always roaming about with different spirits, you've just been meeting the bad spirited ones...watch out!
Re: Help, This Happens When I’m Sex Starved by stanvesco(m): 8:46pm On Dec 24, 2022
Uchenna10:

Ozwor....

Cc mods
Seun
Lalasticlala

Breaking the rule by insulting.

Thank you
Re: Help, This Happens When I’m Sex Starved by stanvesco(m): 8:47pm On Dec 24, 2022
Uchenna10:

Ozwor....

Cc mods
Seun
Lalasticlala
Farano
Rocktation

Breaking the rule by insulting.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Help, This Happens When I’m Sex Starved by Kennyxton: 8:57pm On Dec 24, 2022
I will like to talk to you personally on this.

There are category of women that are classified as DRY-LEAF. These are the ones u met from your experience.

This has nothing to do with them being religious or not. This has to do with the realm where they came from.

Women are generally under some categories.
This is partly why it is advised that people should pray and seek God's face and will before one can marry.

But, abstain from premarital intercourse, thats the best.

You can drop you contact let me see if i can contact you.

Regards

1 Like

Re: Help, This Happens When I’m Sex Starved by dnawah(m): 9:00pm On Dec 24, 2022
naijablood:

Of a truth,u r a born Reverent Father.
Re: Help, This Happens When I’m Sex Starved by Yusufisraelj(m): 9:01pm On Dec 24, 2022
casspersteve:
Two times I had sex, I had a near death experience and ever since then I don’t have sex and holding myself till marriage.

Luckily, my current gf has the same idea or rather experience on pre marital sex and we both are working tirelessly towards getting married to each other.

Best wishes bro

1 Like

Re: Help, This Happens When I’m Sex Starved by Prettychild(f): 9:05pm On Dec 24, 2022
[quote author=naijablood post=119389644]I started observing this pattern since 2018

But will I be single for life … I’m just lost.[/quote
Guy you need prayers. Na spirit wife dey disturb you. All those ladies that you dated are not your issue at all. It’s you that has the problem
Re: Help, This Happens When I’m Sex Starved by Chyma231(m): 9:08pm On Dec 24, 2022
Your spiritual wife dey vex for you!!!
Re: Help, This Happens When I’m Sex Starved by DrBrainstorm(m): 9:12pm On Dec 24, 2022
HardMirror:
Not spiritual.
This is a warning for men. You can NEVER attain your potential when you allow women into your life. They will waste all your brain power and time on discussing useless things. Your 24 hours would be wasted on nonsense. They will call you in the morning and night you will lack direction. You will be spending stupidly.
Dang! I have to frame this.
Re: Help, This Happens When I’m Sex Starved by Exceed15: 9:32pm On Dec 24, 2022
Super story
Re: Help, This Happens When I’m Sex Starved by okrikaboi: 9:32pm On Dec 24, 2022
Must you venture into relationship? Why not have sex and move on? You don't need a woman to make you happy
Re: Help, This Happens When I’m Sex Starved by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:41pm On Dec 24, 2022
naijablood:

I have never had a girlfriend or wife or sexual partner before but I have been in love severally.

Why?

There's no reason why.

These things just happen.

Does it mean am less a person?

Nah

It only shows am part of a twisted planet.
Re: Help, This Happens When I’m Sex Starved by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:46pm On Dec 24, 2022
okrikaboi:
Must you venture into relationship? Why not have sex and move on? You don't need a woman to make you happy

The matter is more twisted than this.

Besides, 'have sex and move on' has to be defined here.
Re: Help, This Happens When I’m Sex Starved by Wizmj4real(m): 9:52pm On Dec 24, 2022
naijablood:

Stop sex na
Build a relationship without sex, get married and trust me the spirit of fornication will not bring you down again
Re: Help, This Happens When I’m Sex Starved by Coolgent(m): 10:02pm On Dec 24, 2022
naijablood:

Avoid fornication at all cost, get marry.
Re: Help, This Happens When I’m Sex Starved by KOLLEE(m): 10:08pm On Dec 24, 2022
naijablood:

You have Spiritual wife! That spiritual wife is giving you good luck in all you do for you to enjoy your stay on earth but she may soon call for you if you don't stop having relationship as she had been warning you with those signs,
Seek spiritual solution bro.
Re: Help, This Happens When I’m Sex Starved by litaninja(m): 10:35pm On Dec 24, 2022
Na focus and balance you no get, you simply get carried away and it affects other spheres of your life.

naijablood:

Re: Help, This Happens When I’m Sex Starved by Kennyxton: 10:55pm On Dec 24, 2022
I will like to talk to you personally on this.

There are category of women that are classified as DRY-LEAF. These are the ones u met from your experience.

This has nothing to do with them being religious or not. This has to do with the realm where they came from.

Women are generally under some categories.
This is partly why it is advised that people should pray and seek God's face and will before one can marry.

But, abstain from premarital intercourse, thats the best.

You can drop you contact let me see if i can contact you.

Regards
Re: Help, This Happens When I’m Sex Starved by DrDunamis(m): 10:57pm On Dec 24, 2022
naijablood:

Brother get successful and marry
Re: Help, This Happens When I’m Sex Starved by sulakishop(m): 11:17pm On Dec 24, 2022
My advice might be simple but painful ; try and grow up!

Yugoslavia247:
Bro this is like when you don't have any thing to do with a woman, you progress.
Another woman is jealous maybe spirit wife.

They know that wealth keeps a woman. When they stiffen your wealth source woman will run.

Just seek spiritual guidance

Even spirit know that women love money
Re: Help, This Happens When I’m Sex Starved by emu22(m): 11:24pm On Dec 24, 2022
I can relate,i just can't say mine here. cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

VIDEO XX Videos / 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com / The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.