Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,741 members, 7,827,732 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) - Celebrities (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) (72062 Views)

Jason Okpocha: Basketmouth's Son Joins Liverpool Football Academy (Photos) / Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha / Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by OvertheTop(m): 3:47pm On Dec 24, 2022
ahnie:

You sef REST.
are you a virgin? does one being a virgin makes the home peaceful, successful, enjoyable?
Mstcheeeeeew.
For your info.....I married as a virgin.

You Mean Despite Marrying as a Virgin,
Your Spouse did not Enjoy the Bolded? shocked

Then You are Right....
Marrying a Virgin does not Guarantee Peace
She can still Give the man Blazing Fire! like you are tying to explain to us shocked

1 Like

Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by thedio(m): 3:51pm On Dec 24, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

My dear, don't talk like that. It takes the grace and fear of God for marriage to continue after five years.

One of my pastors once said it takes God's kind of love which is tolerant, enduring, and sacrificial to continue in marriage after 5 years because all the affection, and butterflies in your belly feelings flies away after five years of marriage.
and u think that pastor is right
Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by EmmyBlogs(f): 3:53pm On Dec 24, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

My dear people change.

I just hope Basketmouth is not looking at those other celebrities dumping their spouses and going for smaller girls. Men can copy bad things, you know.
Watch video here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXR0xGwuS5o

This lady is just a hypocrite and she is deceiveing herself.. grin

1 Like

Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by simplesearch: 3:56pm On Dec 24, 2022
But sincerely, I don't see any girl punching her tragus and nose as sensible. No sensible person does that!
Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by sonnie10: 3:56pm On Dec 24, 2022
So a senseless guy have been chopping your kpekus for 12 years abi? Now, tell me who is more senseless?
Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by fuelsaver: 3:56pm On Dec 24, 2022
You are the senseless one we know
Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by Dshocker(m): 4:05pm On Dec 24, 2022
Righteousness2:
Having a big wedding is good but it cannot keep a Home.

Having a Wealthy home filled with all the goodies of life is wonderful but it is not what will keep a home.

Marrying an American, European, Indian or White or Black spouse is good but it is not what will keep your marriage.

Marrying a Beautiful wife with the biggest behind and attack or a Handsome 6packs husband is fine but it's not what will keep a Marriage.

Marriage is an union Instituted, Invented, and Sustained by GOD ALMIGHTY. HE owns the Trademark of Marriage.

There must be a Concious action by a Husband and Wife to involve GOD and live by HIS Marriage act written in HIS Word the Bible.

Once GOD , His Word or His Commandments is relegated to the background, it does not Matter what you do, it's a matter of time, the Marriage will Crash.

May GOD have Mercy and Heal their Lives and restore their Homes in JESUS Name.. Amen

But lord's choosen doesn't do an elaborate wedding na, rather you guys use cabin biscuit and minerals
Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by THECHIEF: 4:06pm On Dec 24, 2022
From what I can see here, it was BasketMouth that married someone that does not have sense!
Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by Lionnation: 4:07pm On Dec 24, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

My dear, don't talk like that. It takes the grace and fear of God for marriage to continue after five years.

One of my pastors once said it takes God's kind of love which is tolerant, enduring, and sacrificial to continue in marriage after 5 years because all the affection, and butterflies in your belly feelings flies away after five years of marriage.
then why are girls disturbing men for marriage this marriage that Mary me Mary me , as if they understand marriage, this girl probably was just all over basket mouth those days as much as other girls because he is a celebrity

1 Like

Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by pocohantas(f): 4:08pm On Dec 24, 2022
Bloggers would do everything to milk a story and Nlders no kuku get sense to verify. The video is almost a month old and she has been doing these vlogs for a while.

Even BM has taken down the divorce post and gone ahead to post his shows for Christmas/New Year. But na una wan carry the matter for head.

1 Like

Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 24, 2022
Lionnation:
then why are girls disturbing men for marriage this marriage that Mary me Mary me , as if they understand marriage, this girl probably was just all over basket mouth those days as much as other girls because he is a celebrity

Nope. Theyve been together ever since their Uni days before Basketmouth even blow.
Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by Karnice600: 4:14pm On Dec 24, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
Wife of Bright Okpocha aka Basketmouth speaks about what to look out for before getting married.
...and Divorce those who don't have. I get it.
No be mumu dey marry mumu?
If you marry a mad man, with time you become mad too. Even research has it that couples start looking alike after a while, living together.

Guys, if she has a polished body, slow down. That could be all she has to offer. You don't wanna end up with a sophisticated dunce.

1 Like

Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by captianfreeman(m): 4:19pm On Dec 24, 2022
Tonto Dike the second.
Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by DaRuud(m): 4:21pm On Dec 24, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
Wife of Bright Okpocha aka Basketmouth speaks about what to look out for before getting married.

IF no be basket mouth , who for know this low life ass bitch .

Maybe an Ned Nwoko mail guard for marry her

Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by kilojoDesigns: 4:27pm On Dec 24, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

una still dey carry pastors for head? its almost 2023
Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by koby86: 4:28pm On Dec 24, 2022
Chai...... just watched the video,Omo seems the experience hit her real deep, the babe just the beat about the bush,in essence basketmouth come up short in those her points.She come turn marriage counselor by fire

1 Like

Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by Starz825(m): 4:30pm On Dec 24, 2022
ahnie:

You sef REST.
are you a virgin?does one being a virgin makes the home peaceful, successful, enjoyable?
Mstcheeeeeew.
For your info.....I married as a virgin.

come wetin dey occur for your relationship
He be like you no dey enjoy am

been noticing your comments lately on relationship matters

1 Like

Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by ogbe88(m): 4:33pm On Dec 24, 2022
BRATISLAVA:
Lol.

This forum.

If it were the man who said this, the thread will not have so much anger. She realized her husband doesn't have sense, so she should shut up? We normally read how men want women with sense, but today we have seen that men come with little sense. Rather than thinking about that, the next step is to turn it around on his wife. She must be talking out of turn, because sense is reserved for men. 90% of women are married to 98% of senseless men. Because sense is hard to find in men.

She was married to him. If she says he has it doesn't have sense, who are we to say it is her who is senseless for pointing it out? Buchi said something more senseless, and he got accolades here.

Probably because this forum is full of idiots.
You are the bigger idiot, learn how to talk properly.

2 Likes

Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by sweetTai(m): 4:34pm On Dec 24, 2022
Person wey Just divorce is giving us advice on marriage. Where was your sense when you married basket-man for 12 years?? Yeye woman.
Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by sweetTai(m): 4:37pm On Dec 24, 2022
There are a LOT of ANGRY young women in Nigeria! These clowns fall for the wrong guys and then come to social media to advise other lost young women on how to pick a man.

1 Like

Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by sweetTai(m): 4:39pm On Dec 24, 2022
When Basket man was getting shows and getting booked all over London, America, Lagos etc he has sense. Now that the shows has dried up, he no longer has sense. See women and fear God.

2 Likes

Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by shegz24(m): 4:41pm On Dec 24, 2022
Imagine, the ink used to sign the divorce papers never even dry finish..

Well i'm happy for BasketMouth... good riddance
Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by Lionnation: 4:45pm On Dec 24, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Nope. Theyve been together ever since their Uni days before Basketmouth even blow.
so why is it now that he stoped having sense, after so many years and finished having children
Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by LordReed(m): 4:51pm On Dec 24, 2022
Image123:

They obviously don't believe the Bible.

Noted.
Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by Owologbo(m): 4:57pm On Dec 24, 2022
Rokiat:
undecided When you married him he had sense but now
He don’t have sense ok.

Women don't know how to handle disagreement/breakup.

2 Likes

Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by Owologbo(m): 5:00pm On Dec 24, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

My dear people change.

I just hope Basketmouth is not looking at those other celebrities dumping their spouses and going for smaller girls. Men can copy bad things, you know.
Watch video here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXR0xGwuS5o

Women are too toxic.
A guy can have misunderstanding/disagreement with someone and won't even discuss in the public. But women with tarnish, paint you black and tag you with anything evil that she can think of.

I can't imagine myself talking bad of someone I once claimed I love and cherished.

2 Likes

Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by MDK777: 5:06pm On Dec 24, 2022
This is one of the reason I don't listen to all this hawkish motivational internet advisors this is how they are when everything is going well for them they will come outside and be telling us to nonsense rubbish they were saying a lot of things this is how to do it it is what you do this is the step to follow this is this this is that then after you that know everything about relationship for how long have you spending your own relationship now just 12 years ordinary 12 years with as many people are dead they spend 30 years 25 years 50 years if possible hundred years look at you now so what do you have to tell the world now are you trying to tell us now that one of you have lost your senses is it you or basket mouth that we lost his senses just look at yourself idiot fools
Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 24, 2022
Owologbo:

Women are too toxic.
A guy can have misunderstanding/disagreement with someone and won't even discuss in the public. But women with tarnish, paint you black and tag you with anything evil that she can think of.

I can't imagine myself talking bad of someone I once claimed I love and cherished.

You can only speak for yourself Sir. There are men who talk more than women.
Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by Chee59(f): 5:22pm On Dec 24, 2022
Woman... Just stop.
I don't know why y'all can't divorce in peace fgs?
Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by igaro: 6:26pm On Dec 24, 2022
cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

sleek214:
It is the "lack of sense" that brought him so much money. Basket mouth should settle down with Mimi of flatmate. Their relationship on flatmate has lasted more than basket mouth marriage in real life.
Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by styno121: 6:41pm On Dec 24, 2022
Comedy no need sense, u have have to be a clown to make people laugh and make ur money...

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Ini Edo's Club Shut Down Over Poor Management (Photos) / Mercy Johnson & Her Sisters At Burial Of Elizabeth Johnson, Their Mother / Obasanjo Carries Tonto Dikeh's Son On His Neck (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.