Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,940 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) (71911 Views)

Jason Okpocha: Basketmouth's Son Joins Liverpool Football Academy (Photos) / Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha / Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by StoneLucifer: 1:40pm On Dec 24, 2022
Women have been useless from time immemorial. The reason it was so easy for Lucifer to penetrate their fish brain.
Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by IyanuDeb(f): 1:41pm On Dec 24, 2022
Everything can be disguised, men are master in the art

1 Like

Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by kenechukwuori(m): 1:41pm On Dec 24, 2022
Are you in anyway saying that Basket mouth no get sense?

Him no get sense, him still woo u and marry you?

Him no get sense, but him de make everyone laugh and forget their wahala?

Anybody who marry who no get sense, that means the person no get sense too!

Meanwhile we no need your advice pls!

1 Like

Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by kunle75(m): 1:42pm On Dec 24, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
Wife of Bright Okpocha aka Basketmouth speaks about what to look out for before getting married.

Relationship expert, hehehehehe grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by MT: 1:43pm On Dec 24, 2022
MrAdam:
Haba!! Comedy is about not having sense(no joke).. and for you to be very successful at it, you really need to turn everything around you to a joke. So it takes a highly understanding and sensible woman to understand this!. What was she thinking when she was rolling with him? She saw the what now? (Cash or antisipated his success) and refused to understand the man as a person that he is. And basketmouth is the funniest comedian ever In Nigeria next is sabinus, they both are on the same level. Imagine looking at someone's face and just start laughing..
Madam! It's you who do not have sense!

You wrote well but ended it badly. The person that wears the shoe knows where it pinches. I don't know why people are attempting to x-ray their relationship. Learn your lessons from what she says and move on. Calling her "senseless" is uncalled for.

1 Like

Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 24, 2022
Like seriously , i hope you are not referring to basket mouth. Because he got you to where you are. Basket mouth started from nothing now living a luxury life. We won't have known you.
Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by odaniel1(m): 1:44pm On Dec 24, 2022
I only see an egotistical woman. Right after your divorce, you dash to SM. Many people from this age will grow up to be grumpy grandmas and grandpas because the mistakes they have made could have been avoided by merely thinking before acting.

2 Likes

Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 24, 2022
AyomideOG01:

And how did you get to know all this? Really? You are just a bitter soul.. Men matter go give you stroke b4 2023 ends, mark my words

You are senseless, you just haven't realised it yet.

2 Likes

Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by MrAdam: 1:45pm On Dec 24, 2022
MT:

You wrote well but ended it badly. The person that wears the shoe knows where it pinches. I don't know why people are attempting to x-ray their relationship. Learn your lessons from what she says and move on. Calling her "senseless" is uncalled for.

Did you read the title of her post?
Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by erico2k2(m): 1:50pm On Dec 24, 2022
Rokiat:
undecided When you married him he had sense but now
He don’t have sense ok.
I think she was referring to herself here
Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by Greenfaces: 1:53pm On Dec 24, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

No need to be scared. It's a natural phenomenon. If I'm lying, ask those up to ten years in marriage. Except they dont want to tell you the truth.

Ever since my pastor said that thing,, ( 14 years ago) I've been observing marriages. After five years , na patching tinz Dem dey.

Just try to fill your heart with God's kind of love. That's the only thing that will keep you going.
The attention has almost totally shifted to our new baby. For weeks i get left hanging. If not of religion i would have started cheating

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by Charlotte777: 1:53pm On Dec 24, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

My dear people change.

I just hope Basketmouth is not looking at those other celebrities dumping their spouses and going for smaller girls. Men can copy bad things, you know.
Watch video here.

https://youtu.be/circus to

NONSENSE madam we know your type move on
Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by Dybala11(m): 1:54pm On Dec 24, 2022
siofra:
Well it's no news that Nigerian men don't have sense. undecided
Hope your father is not a Nigerian?? grin

1 Like

Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by MT: 1:54pm On Dec 24, 2022
MrAdam:

Did you read the title of her post?

Did she direct that to anyone?

She didn't marry you, why were you fighting as if you were Basketmouth himself?
Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by PressMyButton: 1:55pm On Dec 24, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

My dear leave them. Even if you kill yourself doing all their biddings, they'll still find one small fault and use it as excuse to cheat and leave the marriage.

That is why I'm at peace now that I'm on my own.
The failed marriages are your excuses for being single. Those are your role model?.. Seems ashawo vibes still dey your eyes.

2 Likes

Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by AfonjaPriest: 2:00pm On Dec 24, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
Wife of Bright Okpocha aka Basketmouth speaks about what to look out for before getting married.
Is it that the woman was actually saying she had no sense when she married the guy?
Now that she has divorced the guy, her sense has finally returned. So she can tell the female folk to have sense before they can see sense to marry a man with sense.
Na wa for some people O; their sense just dey too much.
Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by peculiar2233: 2:00pm On Dec 24, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
When he dey fu*k u, u no know say he no get sense abi? Werey orun
Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by Panda7(m): 2:01pm On Dec 24, 2022
ugly bright, what was he sensing?.
Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by Pakute: 2:03pm On Dec 24, 2022
Jovialjune1:
Being a comedian doesn't automatically come with sense,

Basket mouth has a daughter outside, he has been having an affair with his baby mama and Mimi for years, he sleeps around alot, just because he is famous doesn't mean he can disrespect and disregard his family/wife anyhow,

Be happy Elsie, marriage is not a do or die affair, your peace is important above all else, may the force be with you.
Olosho leleyi, they'd defend themselves sha ni.

2 Likes

Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by LordReed(m): 2:06pm On Dec 24, 2022
Image123:

They don't believe the Bible then and are covenant breakers. It is what it is.

So threat to life or abuse or even adultery is not sufficient reason to end a marriage according to Christian or bible beliefs?
Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by Christian07(m): 2:08pm On Dec 24, 2022
Rokiat:
undecided When you married him he had sense but now
He don’t have sense ok.

Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by Image123(m): 2:10pm On Dec 24, 2022
LordReed:

So threat to life or abuse or even adultery is not sufficient reason to end a marriage according to Christian or bible beliefs?

Yes they are not according to the Bible, they are all resolvable. Separation is allowed, never divorce.
Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 24, 2022
Pakute:

Olosho leleyi, they'd defend themselves sha ni.

Oloshi ni mama ati baba e, mashanfani omo ale.

2 Likes

Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by AyomideOG01: 2:17pm On Dec 24, 2022
Jovialjune1:

You are senseless, you just haven't realised it yet.

You mean ur father right?
Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by AyomideOG01: 2:18pm On Dec 24, 2022
Jovialjune1:

My father is senseless, he just haven't realised it yet.

I agree with you
Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by LordReed(m): 2:19pm On Dec 24, 2022
Image123:

Yes they are not according to the Bible, they are all resolvable. Separation is allowed, never divorce.

Well I guess Chris Oyakhilome is not a Christian or Paula White or any of the other divorced Christian ministers.
Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 24, 2022
Greenfaces:

The attention has almost totally shifted to our new baby. For weeks i get left hanging. If not of religion i would have started cheating

You see?
Other factors will still come in to play as time goes on but it's good everyone knows this fact and prepare their minds to handle it better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by Angelfrost(m): 2:21pm On Dec 24, 2022
limcar:
if you say change is the only constant thing in life, then why do i have to stick to one person for the rest of my life?

You have said it all here...! Thanks.
Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by guru90: 2:21pm On Dec 24, 2022
hamedollar:
When you are single, you see happy couples everywhere. But when you get married, you see happy single everywhere.

This kind of witchcraft is difficult to explain

hahahaha...... as in....... u gat it.....
Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by BRATISLAVA: 2:22pm On Dec 24, 2022
Lol.

This forum.

If it were the man who said this, the thread will not have so much anger. She realized her husband doesn't have sense, so she should shut up? We normally read how men want women with sense, but today we have seen that men come with little sense. Rather than thinking about that, the next step is to turn it around on his wife. She must be talking out of turn, because sense is reserved for men. 90% of women are married to 98% of senseless men. Because sense is hard to find in men.

She was married to him. If she says he has it doesn't have sense, who are we to say it is her who is senseless for pointing it out? Buchi said something more senseless, and he got accolades here.

Probably because this forum is full of idiots.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 2:27pm On Dec 24, 2022
Righteousness2:
Having a big wedding is good but it cannot keep a Home.

Having a Wealthy home filled with all the goodies of life is wonderful but it is not what will keep a home.

Marrying an American, European, Indian or White or Black spouse is good but it is not what will keep your marriage.

Marrying a Beautiful wife with the biggest behind and attack or a Handsome 6packs husband is fine but it's not what will keep a Marriage.

Marriage is an union Instituted, Invented, and Sustained by GOD ALMIGHTY. HE owns the Trademark of Marriage.

There must be a Concious action by a Husband and Wife to involve GOD and live by HIS Marriage act written in HIS Word the Bible.

Once GOD , His Word or His Commandments is relegated to the background, it does not Matter what you do, it's a matter of time, the Marriage will Crash.

May GOD have Mercy and Heal their Lives and restore their Homes in JESUS Name.. Amen

Man did not reveal this to you pastor grin
You know too much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 24, 2022
AyomideOG01:

You mean ur father right?

No, your father.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Bella Hadid Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World - Golden Ratio Of Beauty / Fans Blast Mercy Aigbe For Her Swimsuit Photos / Cossy Orjiakor Travells To Germany, Drives Germans Crazy (video 18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.