Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,840 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) (71908 Views)

Jason Okpocha: Basketmouth's Son Joins Liverpool Football Academy (Photos) / Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha / Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by Aguiyimba(m): 9:37am On Dec 24, 2022
After 12years of marriage you are saying this now.

2 Likes

Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by Moh247: 9:37am On Dec 24, 2022
Basketmouth is about to go through premium dragging
Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by Livingshadow: 9:37am On Dec 24, 2022
I thought the man pleaded with the public to respect their privacy as they go their separate ways. So why is she waking up the sleeping tiger by bringing their issue to public domain? Hmmm he who fetches maggot-infested firewood should expect the visit of the lizard
Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by 2blessed01(m): 9:38am On Dec 24, 2022
Eweee..!!!
So after 12 years she realize say he no get Sense..
This woman no get Sense grin

Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by Jokkarm2: 9:39am On Dec 24, 2022
my friend keep quite, when you married him he had sense, now he does not have sense. you need to go and think of how to reconcile with him , you are here talking blablabla
Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by limcar: 9:40am On Dec 24, 2022
ahnie:

You sef REST.
are you a virgin?does one being a virgin makes the home?
Mstcheeeeeew
i want to marry a virgin but i hate blood. Advice me as a sister
Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by DaveHarry(m): 9:40am On Dec 24, 2022
Marriage counselor that made the mistake of marrying a man without sense. Life sha
Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by blaise26abj(m): 9:40am On Dec 24, 2022
SocialJustice:
I hate this thing girls with failed relationships do. They amplify the negatives in their partners and even tell lies at times. Always so scornful.

It is a terrible side effect of social media and women are mostly guilty of it . That’s how one idiot was forming feminist for her husband and his dad on social media about helping to clean a house he was building for them . Last Last the man divorce am .

No matter how much hurt , don’t use social media posts to vent . Seek professional help .
Imagine they reconcile now and someone walks up to them during a dinner and says “ are you still with this senseless man ?”

3 Likes

Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by Fearyourcreator: 9:41am On Dec 24, 2022
ahnie:

You sef REST.
Mstcheeeeeew
Are you a virgin?
Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by Ferdinandu(m): 9:41am On Dec 24, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
Wife of Bright Okpocha aka Basketmouth speaks about what to look out for before getting married.
I know she is referring to herself because if she has sense she would have gone for her so called sense instead of fame.

1 Like

Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by kezienaira: 9:41am On Dec 24, 2022
Pimine:

And look at her sef. Only God knows how many cosmetic surgeries and Botox procedures she has undergone with Basketmouth's money just to look good. Now she don open mouth waa like soakaway wey no gree close

Na so we see am brother, she's been eating all those money, but just now she's realised he doesn't have sense

2 Likes

Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by BigBashiru: 9:42am On Dec 24, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

My dear, don't talk like that. It takes the grace and fear of God for marriage to continue after five years.

One of my pastors once said it takes God's kind of love which is, tolerant, enduring, and sacrificial to continue in marriage after 5 years because all the affection, and butterflies in your belly feelings flies away after five years of marriage.

I have two questions for you:

1. Why do men continue to spend millions of naira on a wedding bearing in mind the woman can just wake up one day and say she is not doing again? And there's nothing the guy can do about it.

2. You talk about tolerant, endure and sacrifice what's the incentive to do these things? Are they being done because "God said so"?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by PapaFejiro: 9:42am On Dec 24, 2022
She is talking from experience. So there is not need to condemn her. Would you accept such advise from someone who has never been married before?
Rokiat:
undecided When you married him he had sense but now
He don’t have sense ok.
Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by tabaralph: 9:42am On Dec 24, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
Wife of Bright Okpocha aka Basketmouth speaks about what to look out for before getting married.

Blessing CEO just got a new P.A…wonder shall never end, she will soon become marriage chancellor and motivational speaker just like Blessing
Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by chimaxx: 9:43am On Dec 24, 2022
She no get sense to manage a senseless man. Is that it?
Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by Tunerysantos: 9:43am On Dec 24, 2022
The signs are always there and u rough am enter 12 years.Na when everything kalas em dey turn motivational speaker.
Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by dyera(m): 9:44am On Dec 24, 2022
Kdon2:

This one don turn marriage counselor now like say she knows it all. Mumu...yeye dey smell

She is qualified to be a marriage counselor. As someone with experience she can tell people looking to get married things to prioritize so they don't make the same mistakes she made.

2 Likes

Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by limcar: 9:44am On Dec 24, 2022
kezienaira:
Lol he DOESNT have sense now after all these years.
Someone who doesn't have sense have been digging you all these years, and digged out about 3 kids from you.
And suddenly he doesn't have sense now, these hoes self.....
Basketmouth has came out maturely and released a reasonable statement without bashing anyone,

but spite no go gree this one keep it clean and classy.
when she was enjoying his wealth, he had sense

1 Like

Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 24, 2022
ahnie:

You sef REST.
Mstcheeeeeew

My dear leave them. Even if you kill yourself doing all their biddings, they'll still find one small fault and use it as excuse to cheat and leave the marriage.

That is why I'm at peace now that I'm on my own.
Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by kevinugwu(m): 9:45am On Dec 24, 2022
My dear, you may have to rethink this position. Or maybe ask your parents. You maybe shocked that your grandparents married mother for father.. yet the were joined together until "death do them apart".
Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by Goddyj(m): 9:45am On Dec 24, 2022
Righteousness2:
Having a big wedding is good but it cannot keep a Home.

Having a Wealthy home filled with all the goodies of life is wonderful but it is not what will keep a home.

Marrying a Beautiful wife with the biggest behind and attack or a Handsome 6packs husband is fine but it's not what will keep a Marriage.

Marriage is an union , Instituted, Invented, and Sustained by GOD ALMIGHTY. HE owns the Trademark of Marriage.

There must be a Concious action by a Husband and Wife to involve GOD and live by HIS Marriage act.

Once GOD , His Word or His Commandments is relegated to the background, it does not Matter what you do, the Marriage will Crash.

May GOD have Mercy and Heal their Lives and restore their Homes in JESUS Name.. Amen
You're right on this one.

Marriage is *a union* though

1 Like

Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by RestructureNig5: 9:46am On Dec 24, 2022
Rokiat:
undecided When you married him he had sense but now
He don’t have sense ok.

His sense don finish
Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by OlawaleBammie: 9:46am On Dec 24, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

My dear people change.

I just hope Basketmouth is not looking at those other celebrities dumping their spouses and going for smaller girls. Men can copy bad things, you know.
Watch video here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXR0xGwuS5o

Are u God to know the cause of their separation?

Why are u putting everything on basketmouth??

Do u know if the wife as well has some faults??

U don't have sense.

2 Likes

Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by Sanctecosma(m): 9:46am On Dec 24, 2022
Inside life

hamedollar:
When you are single, you see happy couples everywhere. But when you get married, you see happy single everywhere.

This kind of witchcraft is difficult to explain
Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by basty: 9:49am On Dec 24, 2022
Mumuntu woman. Ma now Basket mouth no get sense?
Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by Passionate1(m): 9:50am On Dec 24, 2022
She no fine. .I want to see her without makeup.
Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 24, 2022
author=BigBashiru post=119391840]

1. Why do men continue to spend millions of naira on a wedding bearing in mind the woman can just wake up one day and say she is not doing again? And there's nothing the guy can do about it.
Have you ever heard the saying, men don't know what they want. So they go with the flow of the moment and when it gets less interesting, they jump on the next new "bandwagon ".

You talk about tolerant, endure and sacrifice what's the incentive to do things? Are they being done because "God said so"?
Don't understand your second point.
Can you paraphrase?
Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by Otibado: 9:50am On Dec 24, 2022
Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by WHITELIGHTER: 9:50am On Dec 24, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

My dear, don't talk like that. It takes the grace and fear of God for marriage to continue after five years.

One of my pastors once said it takes God's kind of love which is, tolerant, enduring, and sacrificial to continue in marriage after 5 years because all the affection, and butterflies in your belly feelings flies away after five years of marriage.

You need to stop defending shit, if you hear the full gist now I believe you will conclude she's the one without sense....just because she's the first to come to SM to rant doesn't make her not guilty

3 Likes

Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by WHITELIGHTER: 9:52am On Dec 24, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
author=BigBashiru post=119391840]

Have you ever heard the saying, men don't know what they want. So they go with the flow of the moment and when they get half way, the jump in the new "bandwagon ".

Don't understand your second point.
Can you paraphrase?

Like seriously? Men don't know what they want?! Abeg shut up abeg...and stop polluting this place

2 Likes

Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by COUSIN1279(m): 9:52am On Dec 24, 2022
If Bright no get sense, e mean sey your entire paternal generations no go ever get sense be day.

1 Like

Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by FireUpNow(m): 9:52am On Dec 24, 2022
Highways:
Social media sef....

Marry someone wey get sense, abi?He no get sense but he made a name for himself in the comedian business....

Mrs sense, what exactly have you achieved
She sef get sense?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Bella Hadid Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World - Golden Ratio Of Beauty / Fans Blast Mercy Aigbe For Her Swimsuit Photos / Cossy Orjiakor Travells To Germany, Drives Germans Crazy (video 18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.