Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,272 members, 7,811,802 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) (71907 Views)

Jason Okpocha: Basketmouth's Son Joins Liverpool Football Academy (Photos) / Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha / Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by limcar: 12:24pm On Dec 24, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
Heard different niggas shagging this bitch. Nigerian girls, I hope you change your ways o. Next year is my planned marriage year and God has been blessing my finances Thank God. remaining the good wife issue and 2023 my planned marriage year is now here but still no serious Naija babe secured yet. no matter what it takes, my first wife must be Nigerian virgin woman
you a big fool if you think virgins are easier to find
Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by Robisky001(m): 12:34pm On Dec 24, 2022
How can someone who failed in her marriage be dishing out married nuggets?? Abeg rest.

1 Like

Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by Igboslayer: 12:36pm On Dec 24, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

My dear people change.

I just hope Basketmouth is not looking at those other celebrities dumping their spouses and going for smaller girls. Men can copy bad things, you know.
Watch video here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXR0xGwuS5o
After finding the right man with these qualities, what quality should the woman possesses to sustain this man, because this man of high quality also need woman with sense too. Abi na only the man need to have sense.

Na dem dey always looking out for qualities while dem no get anything to bring to the union hoesss. Most of them are not “marriable” because na only Toto dem dey offer nothing more nothing less.

If this one dey add value to the marriage you think say Basket mouth no go dey beg everybody to help am beg the wife… you brought no value and it evidence in this video.

Na two of una fail oooo no come here to use style talk nonsense. Most times you won’t hear the man talk, except for people like Falegan.

1 Like

Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by delpee(f): 12:36pm On Dec 24, 2022
After 12 years! Social media isn't the right place to go when there are marital challenges. It seems there's a lot of immaturity on the part of couples these days. Marriage (even ordinary relationships) survive due to the presence of real love, tolerance and a common purpose. Of course, the God factor can not be downplayed...the head of the tripod.

I really do wish that these two can sort out their problems and get back together especially if there's no major issue (like DV) involved.
Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by maasoap(m): 12:37pm On Dec 24, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

My dear people change.

I just hope Basketmouth is not looking at those other celebrities dumping their spouses and going for smaller girls. Men can copy bad things, you know.

She said "marry people who have sense". That literally means she married someone who doesn't have sense

1 Like

Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by Sleekfingers: 12:38pm On Dec 24, 2022
siofra:
Well it's no news that Nigerian men don't have sense. undecided

Who cum dey shine your stockfish smelly pussy? Yeye
Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by Banbanna(m): 12:40pm On Dec 24, 2022
BENEAMATA:
In other words , she is saying , " :don't marry a comedian . They make a living out of not having sense ! " grin

Lol grin. Omo, you wicked!

1 Like

Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by Igboslayer: 12:40pm On Dec 24, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Who cum dey shine your stockfish smelly pussy? Yeye
I check her profile self … one breeeast big pass the other by far.
Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by theredaddy: 12:41pm On Dec 24, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
She was sleeping around just as her husband sleeps around. So if you want to condemn her for adultery, condemn her husband as well.

A key that opens any door is called master key buh guess what people do with padlock that any key can lock

It took long for me to understand why our fore father never wanted female child to educate, all that education women acquire in school is just to run comparison and compete with men,
the only area women are so interest to compete with men is "cheat" bring other things men do up nd they we say " can't you see i am a woman".

A man buyz car for his wife on birthday you will expect recipocation, never buh make he cheat her plan is to fvck musa the gate man undecided

1 Like

Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by maasoap(m): 12:44pm On Dec 24, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

My dear, don't talk like that. It takes the grace and fear of God for marriage to continue after five years.

One of my pastors once said it takes God's kind of love which is tolerant, enduring, and sacrificial to continue in marriage after 5 years because all the affection, and butterflies in your belly feelings flies away after five years of marriage.

I don't know about this but the love and affection I have for my wife keep increasing every time. Though, it wasn't smooth at all in the beginning.
Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by Chiraq77(m): 12:44pm On Dec 24, 2022
But She didn't mention Basket Name Na

1 Like

Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by dalass(f): 12:46pm On Dec 24, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
Wife of Bright Okpocha aka Basketmouth speaks about what to look out for before getting married.

She summarized the obvious.

Most guys look like they have sense but you'll be disappointed that common sense is scarce amongst many of them undecided
Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by Rayjnr: 12:48pm On Dec 24, 2022
siofra:

Coming from people that thinks with their hearts

1 Like

Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by Reference(m): 12:48pm On Dec 24, 2022
Righteousness2:
Having a big wedding is good but it cannot keep a Home.

Having a Wealthy home filled with all the goodies of life is wonderful but it is not what will keep a home.

Marrying an American, European, Indian or White or Black spouse is good but it is not what will keep your marriage.

Marrying a Beautiful wife with the biggest behind and attack or a Handsome 6packs husband is fine but it's not what will keep a Marriage.

Marriage is an union Instituted, Invented, and Sustained by GOD ALMIGHTY. HE owns the Trademark of Marriage.

There must be a Concious action by a Husband and Wife to involve GOD and live by HIS Marriage act written in HIS Word the Bible.

Once GOD , His Word or His Commandments is relegated to the background, it does not Matter what you do, it's a matter of time, the Marriage will Crash.

May GOD have Mercy and Heal their Lives and restore their Homes in JESUS Name.. Amen

Good one. Wisdom is in your heart.
Without God at the centre I cannot understand how anyone can expect a marriage to work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by MarketDispatch: 12:51pm On Dec 24, 2022
[quote author=Blessedmercy8 post=119390718]

Seems Basket mouth does not release money ...his ex wife was just stressing on marry someone that is very kind.
Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by Enemyofpeace: 12:53pm On Dec 24, 2022
Rokiat:
undecided When you married him he had sense but now
He don’t have sense ok.
she got carried away by his jokes and big prick
Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by GUNITGuy: 12:59pm On Dec 24, 2022
Jovialjune1:
Being a comedian doesn't automatically come with sense,

Basket mouth has a daughter outside, he has been having an affair with his baby mama and Mimi for years, he sleeps around alot, just because he is famous doesn't mean he can disrespect and disregard his family/wife anyhow,

Be happy Elsie, marriage is not a do or die affair, your peace is important above all else, may the force be with you.
I hold women responsible for this...Many of you crave for what another woman already has .....I have seen w women wanting to sleep with the same man sleeping with her friends and they pretend about it and the man won't comit to any yet looking for a good man to marry......The kind of games most of you think you play with men eventually comes back hunting you ......You a man for his money, fame, job even looks Only for you to get to marriage to realize what you actually need is love, respect and care which most men don't know how to give Live they think if they have alot of money � � alone it's enough...Then they play around with other women after all youve been given alot of money (Love)..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by Spandau: 1:03pm On Dec 24, 2022
siofra:
Including your father, uncle's and brothers, you dingbat!
Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by Emeskhalifa(m): 1:04pm On Dec 24, 2022
Eyyyaa because BM no get money like before, e no get sense again abi? Women eh
Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by MrAdam: 1:09pm On Dec 24, 2022
Injera:

Say for you basket mouth and sabinus are the most funny. Don't extrapolate your subjective opinion on everyone. Opinions are not facts

You're entitled to yours and didn't need the attention of my mention!
Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by obedience4(m): 1:20pm On Dec 24, 2022
Righteousness2:
Having a big wedding is good but it cannot keep a Home.

Having a Wealthy home filled with all the goodies of life is wonderful but it is not what will keep a home.

Marrying an American, European, Indian or White or Black spouse is good but it is not what will keep your marriage.

Marrying a Beautiful wife with the biggest behind and attack or a Handsome 6packs husband is fine but it's not what will keep a Marriage.

Marriage is an union Instituted, Invented, and Sustained by GOD ALMIGHTY. HE owns the Trademark of Marriage.

There must be a Concious action by a Husband and Wife to involve GOD and live by HIS Marriage act written in HIS Word the Bible.

Once GOD , His Word or His Commandments is relegated to the background, it does not Matter what you do, it's a matter of time, the Marriage will Crash.

May GOD have Mercy and Heal their Lives and restore their Homes in JESUS Name.. Amen

Oga righteousness I greet you, the way you said biggest behind and attack is so funny
More grace oo

1 Like

Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by kmaster007: 1:21pm On Dec 24, 2022
So he no get sense... Chai dis woman get bad mouth
Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by StUriah(m): 1:23pm On Dec 24, 2022
Imagine, calling the father of your children a senseless person.

What impression are you giving to your children? If he is actually the father of her children, the senselessness in his DNA would surely manifest in the children's lifestyles.

oscaruzie:
The average woman always plays the victim card.
After several years, after several investments, after building a home, with children and all-what-not, she's subtly saying that Bright isn't sensible? Tueh!

See how Brightly respectfully came out without casting any aspersions...buh no oh, auntie had to come out to codedly insult him...goes to show that probably she's the messed up one.

Buh make we dey look sha, the whole story would unfold eventually, and we'll learn lesson, Kings and Queens alike...i said Kings and Queens oh, not all these kobo kobo boys and girls...

Simran94, abi 96, how you dey nah? long time...

1 Like

Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by Desusi: 1:26pm On Dec 24, 2022
Rokiat:
undecided When you married him he had sense but now
He don’t have sense ok.
He may have lost the sense on their marriage journey of life.It all reveals to us that, not all that are glitters are gold.
Marriage is an institution of learning. Nonetheless, its unfortunate, we get the certificate before we begin the course and many are failings. What a world!
Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by Sammy5413(m): 1:30pm On Dec 24, 2022
Madam will you shut up! I Know say na you go first run enter social media dey echo nonsense
Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by Arkmanbuddy(m): 1:30pm On Dec 24, 2022
hamedollar:
When you are single, you see happy couples everywhere. But when you get married, you see happy single everywhere.

This kind of witchcraft is difficult to explain

Hard to explain.
Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by blowjohn(m): 1:31pm On Dec 24, 2022
Next time baaketmouth will keep his marriage out of the public eye.

Anything u do, u post.

Few celebrities have sense that can enable them keep their marriage cos of the nature of people they meet.

In this life, stay private, help the poor and look up to God.

Celebrity life is a very unenviable life.
Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by infogeneral: 1:35pm On Dec 24, 2022
If someone doesn't have sense between the two it's certainly the lady. Because it takes good sense to be a successful comedian.
Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by CrownLands(m): 1:36pm On Dec 24, 2022
I hope she is not harping on his comedic profession? So he had "sense" before they married, but now; his senses are no more?

Odiegwu!
Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by CrownLands(m): 1:37pm On Dec 24, 2022
maasoap:

She said "marry people who have sense". That literally means she married someone who doesn't have sense

Perhaps, he started making his marriage look like a comedy? wink cheesy grin
Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by Nanalucky: 1:38pm On Dec 24, 2022
So she is telling us that she has been fucking a man that has no brain...... Her kids father no get head.... Abi...... 12 years in fucking a man that doesn't have brain..... Chai....
Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by Wickedfacts: 1:39pm On Dec 24, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
She was sleeping around just as her husband sleeps around. So if you want to condemn her for adultery, condemn her husband as well.

I won't condemn the man. Living with a prostitute who sleeps around and comes to SM to say you don't have sense is more than enough punishment.
It's a good thing he got rid of her.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Bella Hadid Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World - Golden Ratio Of Beauty / Fans Blast Mercy Aigbe For Her Swimsuit Photos / Davido Buys 7 Shirts For N4.4 Million (Photos, Video))

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.