Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,983 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) - Celebrities (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) (71920 Views)

Jason Okpocha: Basketmouth's Son Joins Liverpool Football Academy (Photos) / Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha / Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by Oluwadare316(m): 7:01pm On Dec 24, 2022
Keep scrolling, this is not the comment you are searching for.
I'm also looking out for the same comment that you're looking for.
Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by chaloskyx: 7:02pm On Dec 24, 2022
Aunty please keep your advice for your next husband and relationship abeg 2023 is a life changing year for Nigerians VOTE APC OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by Triangles1(m): 7:08pm On Dec 24, 2022
Zonefree:

Yes, men can copy bad things and women can copy good things.

Abeg, make una copy how to close legs and marry as a virgin.

Best reply of the year.
Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by weljewel: 7:11pm On Dec 24, 2022
Thanks be to God Most High for Victory.
Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by Bahamas95(m): 7:12pm On Dec 24, 2022
I saw this coming. cheesy

Once upon a time a man named Churchill was a tiger in bed but became a 2seconds man overnight.......Nor be juju be dat?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by naijakissleave(m): 8:01pm On Dec 24, 2022
Basket Mouth should go into acting to redefine Nollywood by spicing it up with funny lines just like Mike Ebbs in Hollywood.

If Basket Mouth act in a movie, e go sell wella...someone should pass this my message across to him.
This same runaway wife go still reconnect with him

1 Like

Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by Nolevel666: 8:02pm On Dec 24, 2022
Zonefree:

Yes, men can copy bad things and women can copy good things.

Abeg, make una copy how to close legs and marry as a virgin.

Na by that one…

I know women i can count on as virgins when they got married but they still got the most abusive men as husbands.

Don’t even try to add your dead God in the equation.as an atheist I don’t believe in it or him.

Time and again nature has shown us we are all still animals no matter how hard we try to deny it.
No one knows what’s best but we all still have to try our best even if things don’t work out the way we want.

That’s life.
Shit happens
Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by UDUJ(m): 8:19pm On Dec 24, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

My dear people change.

I just hope Basketmouth is not looking at those other celebrities dumping their spouses and going for smaller girls. Men can copy bad things, you know.
Watch video here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXR0xGwuS5o

Men can copy bad things?

So women cannot copy bad things?

I dislike gender biased people like you that try to create a conflict where there is none. Pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by RomanGreen: 8:26pm On Dec 24, 2022
Stupid girl, shey when you agreed to marry her coz of his money, you too no get sense, naija ladies are very disgusting honestly, what nonsene

1 Like

Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by izubext007: 8:39pm On Dec 24, 2022
Rubbish
Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by Owologbo(m): 9:24pm On Dec 24, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

You can only speak for yourself Sir. There are men who talk more than women.

Of all the breakup and divorce flying around, how many of the men had gone to the media is to SM to loathe their ex ?

1 Like

Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by BRATISLAVA: 9:37pm On Dec 24, 2022
[left][/left]
ogbe88:
You are the bigger idiot, learn how to talk properly.

I said it.

Here's one of the triggered idiots on the loose. The type who will blame everyone else but themselves.

1 Like

Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by BRATISLAVA: 9:39pm On Dec 24, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

You can only speak for yourself Sir. There are men who talk more than women.

Some men are nags and talk too much. When they have an issue with their wives, due to stereotypes, nobody will look in their direction as the problematic one.

1 Like

Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 24, 2022
The man is not doing well, cash ain't flowing as before, so wife wants to dump him. See her face, like that of a gold digger.

May God deliver men from fair weather wives.
Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by GodHimself: 11:01pm On Dec 24, 2022
“My pastor said…”

A red flag.

Blessedmercy8:

My dear, don't talk like that. It takes the grace and fear of God for marriage to continue after five years.

One of my pastors once said it takes God's kind of love which is tolerant, enduring, and sacrificial to continue in marriage after 5 years because all the affection, and butterflies in your belly feelings flies away after five years of marriage.
Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by Drbolie(m): 11:40pm On Dec 24, 2022
Irony of life is when a divorcee become a marriage counselor.

1 Like

Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by Sagefromtheeast: 5:22am On Dec 25, 2022
Livingshadow:
I thought the man pleaded with the public to respect their privacy as they go their separate ways. So why is she waking up the sleeping � by bringing their issue to public domain? Hmmm he who fetches maggot-infested firewood should expect the visit of the lizard

If everything just dies down like that, wetin she gain?

She has to drag the matter...
Because she's in pains.
Many of them opt for divorce without counting the cost.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by TheAlchemist: 6:19am On Dec 25, 2022
Tonto Dikeh will surely add you to her WhatsApp group!
Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by tk4radi: 6:33am On Dec 25, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
Wife of Bright Okpocha aka Basketmouth speaks about what to look out for before getting married.
Basket Mouth Never Had sense.

So, I blame the woman who saw him like that and still entered

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by godofuck231: 7:43am On Dec 25, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Why can't the man protect his marriage? Is there some law that says men can only destroy, but never protect their homes?

Nigerian men say they are the head of the home, yet they want women to protect and run they're marriages for them. A husband who needs a wife to protect his marriage is not a real husband. He's not a man. He's a doorknob.

Besides, it's a dated video.
remember when that man dies and is about to be buried, the first son will be demanded for and his mother, will be addressed as " the first wife "
Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by hahn(m): 11:02am On Dec 25, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

You see? I knew the reason was not Farfetched. You are the only one who has saud one thing that is always in my mind each time a couple divorce after 3 or 4 children.

Once all the knots and bolts in a womans body fall off, you men will start looking outside.

Thank God I know this and I will draw a very strict timetable for hubby on how many times he'll be allowed to touch me. I'll not allow any body to come and destroy all my knots and bolts for me.

You are a woman. Your looks will fade and you will become undesirable eventually.

That is how your God has made it.

And if you do decide to limit your hubby's access there are many younger women willing to give all they have. And more.

Just accept it and enjoy your life.

1 Like

Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 25, 2022
Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by 2blessed01(m): 2:47pm On Dec 25, 2022
Angelfrost:

Well, there are men who realize they are married to a demon after over 2 decades!

Dem nor dey know person finish! tongue
Hmmmm
Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 25, 2022
The same way Africans are laughing at Tonto Dike, that's how they'll soon start laughing at you, if you're not careful.
Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by Kdon2: 3:57pm On Dec 25, 2022
dyera:

She is qualified to be a marriage counselor. As someone with experience she can tell people looking to get married things to prioritize so they don't make the same mistakes she made.

Yeye dey smell
Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by dyera(m): 4:07pm On Dec 25, 2022
Kdon2:

Yeye dey smell

Yes but just as it is popularly said, failure can be as good a teacher as success. While success can tell you the things to do to succeed, failure can tell you the things to not do to avoid failure.

As someone with failed marriage, she is also a wealth of experience, as she can teach others to avoid ending up like her.

2 Likes

Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by ogaontop(m): 4:28pm On Dec 25, 2022
Ecne:
The same way Africans are laughing at Tonto Dike, that's how they'll soon start laughing at you, if you're not careful.
True talk
Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by marv1: 7:45pm On Dec 30, 2022
This woman na real senseless woman. She can't match up with basket mouth anywhere anyday.
Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by ogify1(m): 12:50pm On Jun 13, 2023
StoneLucifer:
Women have been useless from time immemorial. The reason it was so easy for Lucifer to penetrate their fish brain.
Including all the women in your family.
Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by FireUpNow(m): 1:18pm On Jun 13, 2023
This woman don frustrate the funny things out of Basketmouth finish. She marry Basketmouth he nor get sense abi? See mumu. Move on with your life and stop being marriage/relationship counselor

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Bella Hadid Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World - Golden Ratio Of Beauty / Fans Blast Mercy Aigbe For Her Swimsuit Photos / Cossy Orjiakor Travells To Germany, Drives Germans Crazy (video 18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.