Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,383 members, 7,812,128 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) (71923 Views)

Jason Okpocha: Basketmouth's Son Joins Liverpool Football Academy (Photos) / Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha / Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by Greenfaces: 10:28am On Dec 24, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

My dear, don't talk like that. It takes the grace and fear of God for marriage to continue after five years.

One of my pastors once said it takes God's kind of love which is, tolerant, enduring, and sacrificial to continue in marriage after 5 years because all the affection, and butterflies in your belly feelings flies away after five years of marriage.
You're scaring me though. I'm one year married
Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by Daughterboard(m): 10:29am On Dec 24, 2022
Women should mind how they treat and care for their husbands. Men who were acclaimed to be sensible before marriage and now considered to be "senseless" in marriage.

3 Likes

Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by dvaliant: 10:30am On Dec 24, 2022
For her mind, she Don reach to give advise.

1 Like

Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by Naijaprosper: 10:30am On Dec 24, 2022
Abdul05:
There is always a moment of tiring endurance in every marriage. ..

No marriage is perfect, tiring endurance can knock any couple door at any moment...

If you allowed the spirit to enter ..this is what you would hear.... cheesy grin cheesy

Very true.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by ppogba: 10:30am On Dec 24, 2022
SalamRushdie:

I have never seen a happy married couple

Have you covered the whole of the world?

The world does not start and end at your little corner.
Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by Alexbio: 10:31am On Dec 24, 2022
Righteousness2:
Having a big wedding is good but it cannot keep a Home.

Having a Wealthy home filled with all the goodies of life is wonderful but it is not what will keep a home.

Marrying a Beautiful wife with the biggest behind and attack or a Handsome 6packs husband is fine but it's not what will keep a Marriage.

Marriage is an union Instituted, Invented, and Sustained by GOD ALMIGHTY. HE owns the Trademark of Marriage.

There must be a Concious action by a Husband and Wife to involve GOD and live by HIS Marriage act written in HIS Word the Bible.

Once GOD , His Word or His Commandments is relegated to the background, it does not Matter what you do, the Marriage will Crash.

May GOD have Mercy and Heal their Lives and restore their Homes in JESUS Name.. Amen

Riddles!!!

You sound sentimental and lopsided seriously!!
Only your delusional like minds can imbibe this your illusion of grandeur!
Life generally is a risk not to talk of marriage! change is constant in life. A failed marriage is better than a failed destiny. All these things (call it mistake, errors of all kinds) happen to humans to attest the fact that only God is supreme and perfect.
Are you God?
I wonder why this Africans are religious and myopic in the scheme of things globally! Especially this so called generation!
Give us a background justification why most powerful personalities in your Bible failed in marriages despite their spirituality? The likes of Samson, David, Solomon, John the Baptist and co?
Mr. Judge. Have you obeyed all the commandments? Do you have a working home? or tell me anyone even in the Bible who has fully obeyed the commandments in your Bible and consequently resorted to a happy home? You and your like minds need to have a rethink on this your dogmatic religion you sole inherited on this earth as your life ideals which has eclipsed your human reasoning!
Some of your mentors if not your fellowship leaders best know to you have brainwashed you to the point that you behave like dummies! unlike being critical in reasoning!
May you all get well from this sickness before is too late.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by EmmyDJourno: 10:31am On Dec 24, 2022
Person wey her marriage fail want come dey give advise, this one no get as it be shocked

1 Like

Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by benqo01(m): 10:31am On Dec 24, 2022
She is very stupid for saying that,it shows how immature she is,she is looking for useless sympathizes online idiot.
Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by Phantom233: 10:31am On Dec 24, 2022
Without sense would he succeed as a comedian? If he get sense then money no de nko? Maybe she's referring to herself as the senseless person here grin

1 Like

Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by Kingcalls: 10:32am On Dec 24, 2022
ahnie:

Then men should be termed *spermgin**

What the 4k u saying....it doesn't even make sense
Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by SalamRushdie: 10:32am On Dec 24, 2022
ppogba:

Have you covered the whole of the world?

The world does not start and end at your little corner.

I have covered many countries and I never see , all we see is pretense , marriage is evil
Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by Tinubumyman: 10:33am On Dec 24, 2022
Rokiat:
undecided When you married him he had sense but now
He don’t have sense ok.
na mind those oloriburuku gender
Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by ahnie: 10:33am On Dec 24, 2022
Kingcalls:

What the 4k u saying....it doesn't even make sense
Then REST, because m deliberately pissing you the fvck off.
Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by benqo01(m): 10:33am On Dec 24, 2022
So this senseless man bin taking care of u for 12yrs u see how ungrateful some women can be? Madam move on and stop d shading

2 Likes

Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 24, 2022
hahn:

She might be referring to herself as the one without sense.

Realistically, the body of a woman fades with time.

It is only natural for men to seek younger women

You see? I knew the reason was not Farfetched. You are the only one who has saud one thing that is always in my mind each time a couple divorce after 3 or 4 children.

Once all the knots and bolts in a womans body fall off, you men will start looking outside.

Thank God I know this and I will draw a very strict timetable for hubby on how many times he'll be allowed to touch me. I'll not allow any body to come and destroy all my knots and bolts for me.

1 Like

Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by starstaz(m): 10:35am On Dec 24, 2022
hamedollar:
When you are single, you see happy couples everywhere. But when you get married, you see happy single everywhere.

This kind of witchcraft is difficult to explain
Baba, this your quote, Strike a Gold.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by limcar: 10:35am On Dec 24, 2022
Angelfrost:

Interesting statement... Please, do throw more light here.

I love teachable moments.

Thanks ahead!
if you say change is the only constant thing in life, then why do i have to stick to one person for the rest of my life?

1 Like

Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by noskcid(m): 10:36am On Dec 24, 2022
Na una know

Don’t say what you don’t know about people’s life
Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by Tonytonex(m): 10:36am On Dec 24, 2022
Righteousness2:

Having a Wealthy home filled with all the goodies of life is wonderful but it is not what will keep a home.

Marrying an American, European, Indian or White or Black spouse is good but it is not what will keep your marriage.

Marrying a Beautiful wife with the biggest behind and attack or a Handsome 6packs husband is fine but it's not what will keep a Marriage.

Marriage is an union Instituted, Invented, and Sustained by GOD ALMIGHTY. HE owns the Trademark of Marriage.

There must be a Concious action by a Husband and Wife to involve GOD and live by HIS Marriage act written in HIS Word the Bible.

Once GOD , His Word or His Commandments is relegated to the background, it does not Matter what you do, it's a matter of time, the Marriage will Crash.

May GOD have Mercy and Heal their Lives and restore their Homes in JESUS Name.. Amen
It's the children for me.
Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by Tinubumyman: 10:36am On Dec 24, 2022
Zonefree:

Yes, men can copy bad things and women can copy good things.

Abeg, make una copy how to close legs and marry as a virgin.
Awon were ti won ti do pa.....holes and olosho coded that used marriage as a retirement plan has the efontery to challenge the man that paid ur bride price..and also made u the mother of his kids... ungrateful gender
Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by ppogba: 10:38am On Dec 24, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

My dear, don't talk like that. It takes the grace and fear of God for marriage to continue after five years.

One of my pastors once said it takes God's kind of love which is, tolerant, enduring, and sacrificial to continue in marriage after 5 years because all the affection, and butterflies in your belly feelings flies away after five years of marriage.

Here they come again. "My pastor said".

The moment the pastor say it, it is incontrovertible. It is a fact from heaven.

How did your pastor come about the 5 year threshold? Perhaps, the pastor works at the National Bureau of statistics.
Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 24, 2022
Greenfaces:
You're scaring me though. I'm one year married

No need to be scared. It's a natural phenomenon. If I'm lying, ask those up to ten years in marriage. Except they dont want to tell you the truth.

Ever since my pastor said that thing,, ( 14 years ago) I've been observing marriages. After five years , na patching tinz Dem dey.

Just try to fill your heart with God's kind of love. That's the only thing that will keep you going.
Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by nesphil(m): 10:40am On Dec 24, 2022
May be her husband's sense has finished within 12 years, hence this divorce.

Blessedmercy8:
Wife of Bright Okpocha aka Basketmouth speaks about what to look out for before getting married.
Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 24, 2022
ppogba:

Here they come again. "My pastor said".

The moment the pastor say it, it is incontrovertible. It is a fact from heaven.

How did your pastor come about the 5 year threshold? Perhaps, the pastor works at the National Bureau of statistics.

From his own personal experience. Do your survey now and see
Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 24, 2022
nesphil:
May be her husband's sense has finished within 12 years, hence this divorce.

grin grin grin
Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by Pickmycall: 10:42am On Dec 24, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

My dear people change.

I just hope Basketmouth is not looking at those other celebrities dumping their spouses and going for smaller girls. Men can copy bad things, you know.
Watch video here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXR0xGwuS5o
There is no video where she made the statement.Are you just looking for a subscriber?
Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 24, 2022
Pickmycall:
There is no video where she made the statement.Are you just looking for a subscriber?

Here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXR0xGwuS5o

She said marry someone that has sense. Watch it here

1 Like

Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by deyplay: 10:44am On Dec 24, 2022
OnlineArchitect:
Clearly speaking, you're the one without sense. You can't come online to shade ur ex husband just after a breakup. What happened to moving on quietly. Stop been petty madam.

We're currently building a 3-bedroom residential accommodation at oron Akwa ibom, and we've successfully taken it to finishing stage... See my signature for project updates
the video was done on December 2
Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by Pickmycall: 10:44am On Dec 24, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

One of your pastors.
Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by limcar: 10:45am On Dec 24, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

You see? I knew the reason was not Farfetched. You are the only one who has saud one thing that is always in my mind each time a couple divorce after 3 or 4 children.

Once all the knots and bolts in a womans body fall off, you men will start looking outside.

Thank God I know this and I will draw a very strict timetable for hubby on how many times he'll be allowed to touch me. I'll not allow any body to come and destroy all my knots and bolts for me.

by the time i panel beat you, you will never try such again. Nonsense wife

1 Like

Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 24, 2022
limcar:
by the time i panel beat you, you will never try such again. Nonsense wife

LoL... Yeye husband grin
Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by LordReed(m): 10:46am On Dec 24, 2022
Righteousness2:

Marrying an American, European, Indian or White or Black spouse is good but it is not what will keep your marriage.

Once GOD , His Word or His Commandments is relegated to the background, it does not Matter what you do, it's a matter of time, the Marriage will Crash.

As if Bible believers don't get divorced. LoLz!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Fans Blast Mercy Aigbe For Her Swimsuit Photos / Cossy Orjiakor Travells To Germany, Drives Germans Crazy (video 18+) / Funmi Iyanda Raises Her Skirts To Prove That She Is Not Bleaching (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.