Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? (29228 Views)

Once You Lose your Phone, You Lose All Your Money In Your Bank Account. / Best Phone For 30k To 35k: Please Advise / What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by AkpaMgbor(m): 4:39pm On Dec 27, 2022
sukkot:
if i mention my old names i am sure you would but ermmm let me not mention lmaoooooooo. one of em was obadiah777 back when i used to hang in the religion section .its a good forum. it has prevented me from having mental illness when in the uk during winter time ( boredom ) cheesy
So ná you be obadiah777 with your controversial topics in the religious section. I joined in early 2011 when we still had mods like sexkillz. Then came the likes of mynd44. Dude actually banned my original moniker till 2060 something like he is assured of being alive till then. Over zealous hypocrite.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by Tegabadguy(m): 4:39pm On Dec 27, 2022
Saddieq:
There's always that phone you don't want to leave or that phone you once used or still using that gave or still giving you the best thrilling and enjoyable experience ever..

Mine was Redmi note 4.
3gb Ram
32gb Rom
10 cores Cpu clocked at max 2.1Ghz
Mediatek X20
Android 6
Fastest machine of a phone I have ever used

Mhen!!! back then in 2017 that phone was my sixth sense organ. Using that phone was really amazing. I still can't believe it was stolen.
just torch light
Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by Burgcudi(m): 4:40pm On Dec 27, 2022
Samsung galaxy S4

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by ibawon(m): 4:41pm On Dec 27, 2022
Auskyd:

Agba Owo!!!

Baba oooo! I no collect Christmas thing ooo smiley
Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by Foodie1(m): 4:47pm On Dec 27, 2022
Samsung galaxy s6 edge( I just love the small portable size, and the beautiful screen display, the phone was a beast back then,before it was stolen)
Samsung A50 ( bought it in 2021 and I'm still enjoying and using it uptill date, 4Ggb ram/ 128gb storage plus extra space for memory card sef, it doesn't hang , but I will buy the s21 ultra next year, I just love Samsung products,and I can't use another brand, except Samsung.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by OneKinGuy(m): 4:47pm On Dec 27, 2022
Saddieq:

xiaomi poco F3 and F4 offer similar specs.
I currently use F3, But I've fallen out of love for it recently. First the screen is quite big for me, I miss headphone jack, and the back glass already has a crack from hitting the wall. If it was my note 4x, I'll be sorry for the wall grin
Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by SouthSouth1914: 4:50pm On Dec 27, 2022
Houseofglam7:
Motorola Razr

Hello Moto!! cheesy

My dad got me this phone when it just came out 2005! Had a ringtone on it- “Welcome to Jamrock”. How times fly..

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by Whois(m): 4:51pm On Dec 27, 2022
You too like that forum games section that year . grin (you too like play play till now duh) grin you would have remembered me by my username if i hadn't deactivated my main username. Now I wish I didn't deactivate. It is nice you didn't change your username unlike some of us. Take care

ibkayee:

I was active from like 2007 to about 2011, then came back around 2017 and I've been on and off since then

Don't think I remember you that far back though, I think I met you from the time I came back around 2017 onwards lol

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by porthouse7(f): 4:51pm On Dec 27, 2022
Zarzah:

I've heard a lot about the pixel phones, but honestly apart from iPhone, the only phone I used and enjoyed the experience is Samsung. I'll probably try to get the pixel 4 in January also..... I want to see what you see in the phone cheesy
the camera and the OS is sweet especially android 13, it make my iphone 12 pro max look dull and behave old

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by ibkayee(f): 4:53pm On Dec 27, 2022
Whois:
You too like that forum games section that year . grin (you too like play play till now duh) grin you would have remembered me by my username if i hadn't deactivated my main username. Now I wish I didn't deactivate. It is nice you didn't change your username unlike some of us. Take care

Hahah yes Forum Games was my terrain grin

Take care smiley
Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by obyikye(f): 5:00pm On Dec 27, 2022
Redmi note 11 pro.. My best so far...
Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by Juoflife1(f): 5:00pm On Dec 27, 2022
Xiaomi Redmi10C. Nice phone

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by egghead45(m): 5:06pm On Dec 27, 2022
iPhone 13 Pro max
Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by silverkings: 5:06pm On Dec 27, 2022
My Redmi 9t. I bought it fairly used here on Nairaland. I'm still rocking the phone. Bought it August 2021. I'm still using it. The battery is out of this world... 6kmah
Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by cayorday89(m): 5:06pm On Dec 27, 2022
Sony Ericsson k800 and k810 series... They were the Java beast of their time, with its solid camera, flash light and red light at night.
Presently, it's my Huawei Y7, phone never hangs after two years and still going strong unlike all the tecnos I used before then that hangs after one year.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by micxwell(m): 5:06pm On Dec 27, 2022
Microwhy:

A short insight about Processor will be appreciated .
Visit "www.inquisitiveuniverse.com" , go feed your curiosity.
Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by micxwell(m): 5:10pm On Dec 27, 2022
Nursepepeye:
me with Low-key budget na Techno, hot 9 play, the phone is over 2years` now with me.
How are you coping with the phone... It's pretty basic.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by pixypixs(m): 5:11pm On Dec 27, 2022
Saddieq:
There's always that phone you don't want to leave or that phone you once used or still using that gave or still giving you the best thrilling and enjoyable experience ever..

Mine was Redmi note 4.
3gb Ram
32gb Rom
10 cores Cpu clocked at max 2.1Ghz
Mediatek X20
Android 6
Fastest machine of a phone I have ever used

Mhen!!! back then in 2017 that phone was my sixth sense organ. Using that phone was really amazing. I still can't believe it was stolen.
Redmi note 4 since Nov. 2017 till now,have recently gotten Redmi note 10s.I don't think I can stray away from Redmis
Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by silverkings: 5:12pm On Dec 27, 2022
Reyhzor:

Still using my xiaomi mi9t 3yrs plus now,ba3 still solid as new phone
wow... Redmi 9t...that's what I'm using currently.... Strongest phone ever used... Very fast... Battery life is top notch

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by uuzba(m): 5:18pm On Dec 27, 2022
Honchoslim16:
Honor
Someone gifted me Honor 10. But the phone had power issue.
I couldn't fix it.
Everytime, it will just turn Off and refuse to comeback.
The specs were good. 128gb hdd, 4 gb ram.
24mp camera. . But I didn't enjoy anything.
Just sold it off for cheap.
The guy that bought it now found someone to repair it for him.
Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by Fortune118005(m): 5:19pm On Dec 27, 2022
Processor?
I'm just hearing it for the first time

Please explain more what does it mean?

Wizpa:
Samsung Galaxy note 9

That phone is a beast
You can Google the processor yourself

It's unfortunate that most Nigerians especially ladies don't look at processor when buying phones... they just buy RAM and camera, no wonder these phone companies don't use processor to market phones in Africa.
Processors are the most important factor when buying a phone.
Processors are like horsepowers

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by KelvinCrag: 5:19pm On Dec 27, 2022
hustla:

Get the 5 wink

Rocking 6A now, maybe 7 pro next yr

Where did you get the 6A to buy? And the price.
Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by Nursepepeye(f): 5:19pm On Dec 27, 2022
micxwell:
How are you coping with the phone... It's pretty basic.
well, there's saying no go do pass yourself. It's very important

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by Rdfactor(m): 5:22pm On Dec 27, 2022
Well, I'm currently enjoying my current phone. Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by Fortune118005(m): 5:25pm On Dec 27, 2022
Opiskyposh7:
Infinix phone
What can you say about infinix S11 and how much did you buy this your phone?
Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by NohurryInLife: 5:29pm On Dec 27, 2022
Samuuu
Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by milkySperm(m): 5:32pm On Dec 27, 2022
Earlystar698:
Redmi 11 pro for sale everything intact

How much
Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by Slimwhyt(m): 5:34pm On Dec 27, 2022
Huawei y6p
Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by Stuffyj(m): 5:36pm On Dec 27, 2022
Cubot x18 plus. I got it in 2016 and I am still enjoying it till now.
Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by Frontdude(m): 5:38pm On Dec 27, 2022
Samsung s7, na where my power reach.
Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by SodiumValproate: 5:45pm On Dec 27, 2022
sniperr007:
Nokia 6.2

That phone was pure joy.
Nothing has given me joy like my Nokia E63 back in 2009 cool
Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by NaijaCover(m): 5:47pm On Dec 27, 2022
TECNO POVA 5G

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Redmi Note 10 Pro vs Samsung Galaxy A52: Speed Test, Camera & Full Comparison / Everything About Apple Iphone 14, Apple Watch Event Wrap-up / Nokia Asha 501: First Phone On Nokia Asha OS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.