Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? (29236 Views)

Once You Lose your Phone, You Lose All Your Money In Your Bank Account. / Best Phone For 30k To 35k: Please Advise / What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by 18wheeler: 3:54pm On Dec 27, 2022
kezienaira:

Am using the phone now, Damn am impressed
I am even more intrigued by the battery, tho it says 3300, but still runs well even with the big screen.
Abeg I go need one or two from the scrap, my S pen got lost.
If you ain't still using yours, I'd appreciate it thanks
Sorry the s pen broke long ago. Screen just went blank that’s why I dropped it.
Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by Babastrong(m): 3:55pm On Dec 27, 2022
Nokia 3310.
Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by Damseldammie(f): 3:56pm On Dec 27, 2022
Gionee S5.5
Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by Emmanueltrinity(f): 3:56pm On Dec 27, 2022
Samsung s10 all the way
Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by mrcrabs(m): 4:02pm On Dec 27, 2022
Galaxy a30s for 2years now and not for once lagged. Battery is still going strong coupled with the nice screen. Samsung tried on that phone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by porthouse7(f): 4:02pm On Dec 27, 2022
Pierced:
Google pixel 4.
HTC (I don forget the model)
LG Stylo 2 plus.
pixel phone remain the best phones ever made, iphone are not Smart phone
Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by alekuwodo(m): 4:03pm On Dec 27, 2022
Tecno Camon 17
Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by porthouse7(f): 4:03pm On Dec 27, 2022
franciskaine:
LG v50 ThinQ. Funny enough, I'm yet to maximize the 5G network on it. If I'm to upgrade LG V60 will be d next. So painful LG exited the smart phone business.
am also an LG fan but I switched to Google pixel

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 27, 2022
porthouse7:
am also an LG fan but I switched to Google pixel
nice one too

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by porthouse7(f): 4:04pm On Dec 27, 2022
iheartellah:
Samsung Galaxy a30 (loved the performance and software)
Iphone 8 (loved just the performance)
Google pixel 2 (love the camera, software and performance)
pixel 4xl still beat anything iphone as ever done

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by seanwilliam(m): 4:05pm On Dec 27, 2022
iPhone 12pm
Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by michealdeco: 4:05pm On Dec 27, 2022
Poco f4 5g

Beast
Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by porthouse7(f): 4:07pm On Dec 27, 2022
Zarzah:
Currently using an iPhone 12, but I'll probably upgrade to 14 by January, smooth experience so far....But the best phone I've used has to be the Xsmax
iphone 12 pro max and pixel 4xl but I prefer the pixel in everything
Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by olawaley12(m): 4:09pm On Dec 27, 2022
Samsung s6edge
Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by gibsonwales(m): 4:11pm On Dec 27, 2022
Redmi Note 9s
Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by KennethEnyi(m): 4:11pm On Dec 27, 2022
See useless phones everywhere
No singe iPhone
Na so sapa Dey kill everybody for this Nairaland so?

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by Greatzeus(m): 4:13pm On Dec 27, 2022
I thought My Redmi Note 8 was surperb,when I upgraded to Redmi 10C ,the experience has been exhilarating damn kiss

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 4:13pm On Dec 27, 2022
Saddieq:
There's always that phone you don't want to leave or that phone you once used or still using that gave or still giving you the best thrilling and enjoyable experience ever..

Mine was Redmi note 4.
3gb Ram
32gb Rom
10 cores Cpu clocked at max 2.1Ghz
Mediatek X20
Android 6
Fastest machine of a phone I have ever used

Mhen!!! back then in 2017 that phone was my sixth sense organ. Using that phone was really amazing. I still can't believe it was stolen.
if dem de tiff pweek wetin be phone?
Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by kezienaira: 4:14pm On Dec 27, 2022
18wheeler:

Sorry the s pen broke long ago. Screen just went blank that’s why I dropped it.

Ok my back glass is shattered too, also my fingerprint sensor isn't good.
If I can get some scrap parts from you it's fine, if you don't mind it.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by nakoks(m): 4:14pm On Dec 27, 2022
Redmi Note 11 pro plus 5g
Gwagon of a phone (as in G63 AMG)

1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 27, 2022
porthouse7:
iphone 12 pro max and pixel 4xl but I prefer the pixel in everything

I've heard a lot about the pixel phones, but honestly apart from iPhone, the only phone I used and enjoyed the experience is Samsung. I'll probably try to get the pixel 4 in January also..... I want to see what you see in the phone cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by michlins(m): 4:16pm On Dec 27, 2022
Wizpa:
Samsung Galaxy note 9

That phone is a beast
You can Google the processor yourself

It's unfortunate that most Nigerians especially ladies don't look at processor when buying phones... they just buy RAM and camera, no wonder these phone companies don't use processor to market phones in Africa.
Processors are the most important factor when buying a phone.
Processors are like horsepowers
the chipset is the engine of the phone. If the camera isn't great, you can download gcam

Unfortunately our people don't know that and that's why tecno will continue selling

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by Tbasicme: 4:17pm On Dec 27, 2022
Saddieq:
There's always that phone you don't want to leave or that phone you once used or still using that gave or still giving you the best thrilling and enjoyable experience ever..

Mine was Redmi note 4.
3gb Ram
32gb Rom
10 cores Cpu clocked at max 2.1Ghz
Mediatek X20
Android 6
Fastest machine of a phone I have ever used

Mhen!!! back then in 2017 that phone was my sixth sense organ. Using that phone was really amazing. I still can't believe it was stolen.

Xiaomi Mi A3 4gb ram 64gb ROM

Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 processor

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by hustla(m): 4:17pm On Dec 27, 2022
Pixel 4XL and 5
Google phones are the best wink
Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by hustla(m): 4:18pm On Dec 27, 2022
Zarzah:

I've heard a lot about the pixel phones, but honestly apart from iPhone, the only phone I used and enjoyed the experience is Samsung. I'll probably try to get the pixel 4 in January also..... I want to see what you see in the phone cheesy

Get the 5 wink

Rocking 6A now, maybe 7 pro next yr
Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by shimolv: 4:19pm On Dec 27, 2022
Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by Auskyd(m): 4:20pm On Dec 27, 2022
ibawon:
I’ve used 4 Oneplus 7pro and on the 5th now, but currently using an iPhone 12 Pro Max to type this and that is the phone I so much hate. It’s just too dry and to difficult to use. I have to do finger gymnastics to go back.

Agba Owo!!!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 27, 2022
hustla:

Get the 5 wink

Rocking 6A now, maybe 7 pro next yr

You guys want me to use the this pixel by force sha cheesy.

Is this a sign from God grin

I just went to check the spec of the 4xl, it's a 2019 phone ( a bit old )....

I'll check out the 5 and 6A. Thanks for the recommendation.
Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by gulfer: 4:26pm On Dec 27, 2022
Oukitel series; since I started using them in 2015, I have never used any other android phone; K600, K600pro, C18pro and currently waiting for my newly ordered WP19pro cool cool cool cool cool
Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by b5ive(m): 4:28pm On Dec 27, 2022
Samsung S20 ultra

12GB Ram/ 126ROm.
Selfie camera 45mp,
back camera 100mp.
Nano sim/eSim.
Wireless charge.
6.9' full screen.
Color= cosmic black.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by Nobleou(m): 4:29pm On Dec 27, 2022
HTC one M7 back in 2017....

Mehnn htc phones are my best device
Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by dododawa1: 4:38pm On Dec 27, 2022
NOKIA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

5 Reasons To Buy An Android Phone With A Removable Battery / 8 Unbelievable Things You Never Knew Your Smartphone Could Do / MTN Nigeria Fine Increased To $3.9 Billion After Regulator Error

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.