Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,471 members, 7,830,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) (9547 Views)

How To Toast A Nigerian Girl And Win Her Heart / Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? / Toast A Girl/boy In 10 Words. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by MrCork19: 5:20pm On Sep 01, 2011
LesbianBoy<<<<so desperate to be Mr Cork wink
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by HotieTima(f): 5:20pm On Sep 01, 2011
Mr, Cork*:

i swear cork u will kill me laughing \

pls stop
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by LesbianBoy(m): 5:22pm On Sep 01, 2011
Mr, Cork*:

Mr,Cork<<<<so desperate to be Mr Lesbianboy wink
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by Andrew3(m): 5:22pm On Sep 01, 2011
Hotie Tima:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin  lol
LesbianBoy:

Andrew <<<<<<< cant cuuk, cant cliean and cant spek engliish angry
lol, forget about ma grammatical injunctions and innuendos, i speak a more rigmarolling aspect
of english. grin grin when i mean it.
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by HotieTima(f): 5:25pm On Sep 01, 2011
angry angry angry angry well all u are all desperate

so lay off

i think it's the time ur pill Mr personality disorder  tongue tongue tongue

ur characters are getting out of hand
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by LesbianBoy(m): 5:25pm On Sep 01, 2011
Hotie Tima:

i swear cork u will kill me laughing \

pls stop

Hotitie tima , madam now i have made u laff, can we go on a dinner date now wink
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by HotieTima(f): 5:26pm On Sep 01, 2011
LesbianBoy:

Hotitie tima , madam now i have made u laff, can we go on a dinner date now wink

[size=40pt]NO[/size]
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by LesbianBoy(m): 5:28pm On Sep 01, 2011
Hotie Tima:

[size=40pt]NO[/size]

Hotitie tima <<<<<<<<< golddiggger loves me for my moiney wink
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by HotieTima(f): 5:30pm On Sep 01, 2011
LesbianBoy:

Hotitie tima <<<<<<<<< golddiggger loves me for my moiney wink

i don't blame u self angry angry angry angry

what money do u even have

u who can't afford a cheese burger meal broke a$$
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by strongguy(m): 5:32pm On Sep 01, 2011
hey,why the war of words,ladies simple yes or no
life is simple,africa
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by HotieTima(f): 5:33pm On Sep 01, 2011
strongguy:

hey,why the war of words,ladies simple yes or no
life is simple,africa

undecided undecided

SAY WHAT NOW?
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by LesbianBoy(m): 5:36pm On Sep 01, 2011
Hotie Tima:

i don't blame u self  angry angry angry angry

what money do u even have

u who can't afford a cheese burger meal  broke a$$

Hotie Tima (f). sweeery be good to me and i might just dash you my BMX bycycles wink
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by MrCork19: 5:36pm On Sep 01, 2011
Hotie Tima (f).  sweeeery forget that goat ^^^^^ and hook up with the real deal:  MOI. do u fancy goin mOvies & then romance?  wink
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by LesbianBoy(m): 5:40pm On Sep 01, 2011
Mr, Cork*:

Hotie Tima (f).  sweeeery forget that goat ^^^^^ and hook up with the real deal:  MOI. do u fancy goin mOvies & then romance?  wink

Mr cork <<<<<<< COPY CAT!!! cant drive cant toast womens angry
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 01, 2011
Who let this dog out !
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 01, 2011
Seriously, that is not a good word to called another human being.

No matter the enmity.
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 01, 2011
Huh? Sorry I thought u er referring to me
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 01, 2011
Hopefully I am not talking to a ghost.
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 01, 2011
So you were saying?
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 01, 2011
Scroll up and see.
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 01, 2011
Backward never honey
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by Andrew3(m): 5:53pm On Sep 01, 2011
SENDING STATEMENTS REVERTING ALGORITHM,

DATA RECEIVED, ERASING MY POSTS, DONE

REGRETTING, SUCCEEDED, SENDING THREAD EXITING ALGO,

BUFFER RECEIVED,

EXITED. angry angry angry
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 01, 2011
Are you ok?
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by doublekay: 5:57pm On Sep 01, 2011
hi ladies why jumpin d question
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 01, 2011
doublekay:

hi ladies why jumpin d question
Ok, me I haven't.

I throw the question to the other ladies. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 01, 2011
Where's Tima? I miss her troubles on me. . I guess she's busy searching for her usual images to paste.
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 01, 2011
You luv her and we know.

Just cut the pretend.
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 01, 2011
Why do u always say this?
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by MrsChima(f): 6:30pm On Sep 01, 2011
What's happening with my Reality? cry cry cry cry cry

He was lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed and lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 01, 2011
REALITY101:

Why do u always say this?
Because you keep hating on her.

I'd like to believe you have better things to do than hating on a girl who means nothing to you.
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 01, 2011
But I hate Mrs. Chima the same way. . Even u sometimes
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 01, 2011
REALITY101:

But I hate Mrs. Chima the same way. . Even u sometimes
Sometimes?

You can make it a full time job if you want. grin grin grin grin grin

We love you too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is This What Girls In White Garments Now Use To Trap Men? (PICTURES) / Bruhhhh LMAOOOOOO, Does Ur Wife or woman Do This / God Punish Konji... IMAGINE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.