Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,264 members, 7,829,530 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) (9542 Views)

How To Toast A Nigerian Girl And Win Her Heart / Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? / Toast A Girl/boy In 10 Words. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 02, 2011
I had this (queer) experience once.

I got this contract once that saw me frequenting one office in Lagos. Along the line I got friendly with one of the young secretaries there. One day I found myself alone with her in her section of the office. Unknown to me, she bolted the door, and came over to me. I assumed she wanted to chat with me as usual.

Suddenly, she gave me a hug. . .then she started trying to kiss me on the mouth. Not being psychologically prepared for that, I strongly resisted, and turned my face away. She persisted and persisted, then she began to beg. I too began to beg her to stop. . .The 'struggle' to kiss me lasted for about 5 mins . . .Something just did not feel right to me about the whole show.

At the end she let me alone. Feeling for her, I apologized for 'rejecting' her offer, knowing that I may have hurt her pride/feelings. Later, I took her out for lunch.

We remain very close friends till today, and we carry on as though that episode never occurred.
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by MrCork19: 5:23pm On Sep 02, 2011
quid:

I had this (queer) experience once.

I got this contract once that saw me frequenting one office in Lagos. Along the line I got friendly with one of the young secretaries there. One day I found myself alone with her in her section of the office. Unknown to me, she bolted the door, and came over to me. I assumed she wanted to chat with me as usual.

Suddenly, she gave me a hug. . .then she started trying to kiss me on the mouth. Not being psychologically prepared for that, I strongly resisted, and turned my face away. She persisted and persisted, then she began to beg. I too began to beg her to stop. . .The 'struggle' to kiss me lasted for about 5 mins . . .Something just did not feel right to me about the whole show.

At the end she let me alone. Feeling for her, I apologized for 'rejecting' her offer, knowing that I may have hurt her pride/feelings. Later, I took her out for lunch.

We remain very close friends till today, and we carry on as though that episode never occurred.

really? undecided
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 02, 2011
Ok Tima make your choice. . Me or all these broke asses
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 02, 2011
My guess is that Nature has programmed us guys to sort of[i] freak out[/i] when girls make the first move.

Well, that has been my personal experience so far. .
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by MrCork19: 5:29pm On Sep 02, 2011
REALITY101:

REALITY101 <<<<<<Attension seeking Known Creackhead tryin to derail the thread undecided
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 02, 2011
Don't let Mr. Cork aka 190 deceive you. . He's a cleaner @ Mc-donald
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by LesbianBoy(m): 5:37pm On Sep 02, 2011
REALITY101:

Don't let Mr. Cork aka 190 deceive you. . He's a cleaner @ Mc-donald

Reality. (m) No, i am the chairman of Lesbo&Cork 90 group of Compinies  wink
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 02, 2011
Are the wanna-be version?
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by LesbianBoy(m): 5:40pm On Sep 02, 2011
REALITY101:

Are the wanna-be version?

Reality101<<<<<<<<< Cant toast womens, Cant spek englissh angry
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by MrCork19: 5:42pm On Sep 02, 2011
LesbianBoy<<<<<another attension seekin iiiidiot wink
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 02, 2011
Too many putos aqui. . I'm out
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by koolkamzzy(m): 5:47pm On Sep 02, 2011
Mr, Cork*:

Bro I think her car broke down. They were waitin for okada undecided
OGA, na you be her spoke person?
Hotie Tima:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

just wat cork said

Don't mind cork jare, Next tyme time just hola @ ur guy n I will come pick you wif ma KEKE NAPEP, Winks
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by LesbianBoy(m): 7:57pm On Sep 02, 2011
Mr, Cork*:

LesbianBoy<<<<<another attension seekin iiiidiot wink

Mr, Cork*<<<<<another attension seekin iiiidiot wink
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by HotieTima(f): 11:01pm On Sep 02, 2011
REALITY101:

look whose talking tongue tongue tongue

cheap thing
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 02, 2011
Hotie Tima:

look whose talking tongue tongue tongue

cheap thing
embarassed
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by HotieTima(f): 6:36am On Sep 03, 2011
toba:

embarassed

lol i am talking to reality huni
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by Austinodark(m): 12:45pm On Sep 03, 2011
Girls do that to me a lot[color=][/color]
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by Omolola1(f): 1:05pm On Sep 03, 2011
Yes i have and it waz fun, but it wasnt toasting, it waz basically jxt speaking my mind out
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 03, 2011
Austinodark:

Girls do that to me a lot[color=][/color]
You must be Usher brother.
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by 195(f): 5:44pm On Sep 03, 2011
Omolola1:

Yes i have and it waz fun, but it wasnt toasting, it waz basically jxt speaking my mind out
embarassed embarassed
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 03, 2011
Tima are you mistaking me for your broke assss ex?
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by rhymz(m): 5:57pm On Sep 03, 2011
Fuckin thread steeped with ugly gals that can't stand handsome guys. . .am out
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by HotieTima(f): 2:24am On Sep 04, 2011
rhymz:

Fuckin thread steeped with ugly gals that can't stand handsome guys. . .am out

i really wish i had ur fcking time niggah

a$$whole
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by Nobody: 2:47am On Sep 04, 2011
Hotie Tima:

i really wish i had your fcking time niggah

a$$whole

Your hurting?
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by HotieTima(f): 3:41am On Sep 04, 2011
reality fck off angry angry
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by Nobody: 3:44am On Sep 04, 2011
No thanks. . I don't wanna fhuck you. You look exactly like avatar
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by Nobody: 3:49am On Sep 04, 2011
Tima honey make sure you buy your shoes size next time and the pant too. Check my site out www.justfab.com I guess your actual shoe size should be 8

And don't pose like you wanna fart next time
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by priest2u(m): 4:06am On Sep 04, 2011
@op
how old are you?
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by HotieTima(f): 4:06am On Sep 04, 2011
priest2u:

@op
how old are you?

undecided undecided y are u asking me for
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by priest2u(m): 4:14am On Sep 04, 2011
Hotie Tima:

undecided undecided y are u asking me for
Just curious. depends on your age because most girls in their late 20's wouldn't mind toasting a guy they like.By the way what do you mean by toast? if a girl likes you and then approached you and asked for your name is that toasting? most girls toast guys but in a different way compare to that of guys.
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by Nobody: 4:16am On Sep 04, 2011
Toasting bread or what? undecided
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by HotieTima(f): 4:16am On Sep 04, 2011
priest2u:

Just curious because, depends on your age because most girls in their late 20's wouldn't not mind toasting a guy they like.By the way what do you mean by toast? if a girl likes you and then approached you and asked for your name is that toasting? most girls toast guys but in a different way compare to that of guys.

i can see y u named ur self priest2u

well young girls like too but not all that's for sure

but don't about my age

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dear Airforce1."i'm Obsessed With You" / Disrespectful : My Wife's Comment 4 Days After Traditional Marriage (pic) / My Neighbours Boyfriend Walks Half Nakeed Round The Compound

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.