Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) (9544 Views)

How To Toast A Nigerian Girl And Win Her Heart / Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? / Toast A Girl/boy In 10 Words. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by johndavid1(m): 7:00pm On Nov 12, 2011
splitnaija:

Just passing
and why you no close ya eye? angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 13, 2011
You need see the way girls are "hinting" guys in the youth service,
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by druid06(m): 8:27am On Aug 29, 2012
Had this friend ( a girl ) who wooed me. It was very cute seeing her professing her undying love for me and how she wants us to be together, her plans for the present and the future, how she wants to change my smoking habit and how she was going to take care of me. I never considered myself handsome before but on that day, I felt HOT!. I simply told her the truth. She wasn't my type. LOL .
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by Flygeriana(m): 9:13am On Aug 29, 2012
Hotie Tima, where have u been all these while?... Have been looking and searching for u so badly. Ruki no tel u ni?
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by toygod2: 9:42pm On Dec 21, 2012
ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Satisfy A Woman In Bed And Make Her Cum / Do People Fall In Love Faster Online? / Who Calls More In Your/a Relationship and why??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.