Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,265 members, 7,829,540 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) (9543 Views)

How To Toast A Nigerian Girl And Win Her Heart / Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? / Toast A Girl/boy In 10 Words. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by priest2u(m): 4:21am On Sep 04, 2011
Hotie Tima:

i can see y u named your self priest2u

well young girls like too but not all that's for sure

but don't about my age
you look beautiful in you new profile pics, did you put the pics for me? I like it for you're well endowed.
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by HotieTima(f): 4:28am On Sep 04, 2011
grin grin grin uuummm huni no i didn't
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by Nobody: 4:31am On Sep 04, 2011
She's blushing
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by Nobody: 8:10am On Sep 04, 2011
You are Tima biggest admirer I swear. grin grin grin
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by pleep(m): 4:37pm On Sep 04, 2011
^ no, i am. grin
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 04, 2011
Oh LOL you have good taste. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by pleep(m): 5:35pm On Sep 04, 2011
Yes indeed, very exotic haha. Do u mind telling were u guys r from or is that a secret grin
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 04, 2011
What is very exotic?

Tima? grin grin grin grin I dey laugh oooooooooo hahah someone is in luv indeed.

We are from Liberia.
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 04, 2011
rokiatu:

What is very exotic?

Tima? grin grin grin grin I dey laugh oooooooooo hahah someone is in luv indeed.

We are from Liberia.

lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 04, 2011
What is it?
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 04, 2011
Its you
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 04, 2011
Your wife Tima is sleeping let me be ooo.
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 04, 2011
undecided

Hey I viewed her profile and yours. Are you the girl with Hoti on that picture? the girl with handbag from left
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 04, 2011
Yes. undecided
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 04, 2011
Yall live in that kitchen ? tongue undecided cheesy
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 04, 2011
Yes you wanna find a bedroom for us? tongue
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 04, 2011
My basement will be pretty much comfortable for yall. But Tima can stay in my lipsrsealed
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 04, 2011
Don't start again.

Tima is my sister you know that right?

Why do you love her so much? grin
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 04, 2011
Did I say I love her? undecided

Shes really your sister?
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by pleep(m): 5:55pm On Sep 04, 2011
rokiatu your shorter than i thought lol.
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 04, 2011
Thanks. That is really nice. grin grin grin

Yes reality she is.
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 04, 2011
rokiatu:

Thanks. That is really nice. grin grin grin

Yes reality she is.

Where are you girls @?
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 04, 2011
pleep we need some privacy here bro. Thanks for your understanding
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by pleep(m): 6:00pm On Sep 04, 2011
wink I will not block your c[i]oc[/i]k. haha
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 04, 2011
Privacy? I dey laugh.
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 04, 2011
Roki where you @?
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 04, 2011
I am at home.
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 04, 2011
Country? I could remember that stubborn Tima saying she live somewhere in West Australia
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 04, 2011
Are you coming down to get her?

See you even remember things she says. Oh my somebody is in love.
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 04, 2011
No that's just my good memories lol.

Coming to Australia? hmm not anytime soon. The first time I had nosebleed was on flight to Australia for my brother's wedding. Too damn far
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by HotieTima(f): 11:52am On Sep 05, 2011
pleep:

rokiatu your shorter than i thought lol.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin omg lol
REALITY101:

My basement will be pretty much comfortable for yall. But Tima can stay in my lipsrsealed

not happening dude

REALITY101:

Country? I could remember that stubborn Tima saying she live somewhere in West Australia

undecided undecided undecided undecided now i am going to be stalk for sure cry cry cry
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by splitnaija(m): 12:40pm On Sep 07, 2011
Just passing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Neighbours Boyfriend Walks Half Nakeed Round The Compound / How To Satisfy A Woman In Bed And Make Her Cum / Is This What Girls In White Garments Now Use To Trap Men? (PICTURES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.