Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,419 members, 7,836,673 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend (97570 Views)

Woman Warned By Her Male Friend's Girlfriend After She Ordered Lunch For Him / Man Reveals His Friend's Girlfriend Of 6-months Is A Married Woman Of 2 Years / “He Finishes In Seconds” - Lady Brags About Sleeping With A Guy. He Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by gfelo(m): 6:48am On Dec 27, 2022
No matter how ur best friend gf is so loose, u shudnt ever take advantage of her, best friend? This guy suppose to be stone to death.
Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by jhubril(m): 6:52am On Dec 27, 2022
Wisdom is not getting used and dumped by a woman. Fooooolllll
FuckSilly:

Why are you so dumb?
Who spilled the milk of wisdom and joy in your life?
Why are you so stu pid?
Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by jhubril(m): 6:52am On Dec 27, 2022
Wisdom is not getting used and dumped by a woman?Fooooolllll
FuckSilly:

Why are you so dumb?
Who spilled the milk of wisdom and joy in your life?
Why are you so stu pid?
Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by FuckSilly: 7:00am On Dec 27, 2022
jhubril:
Wisdom is not getting used and dumped by a woman?Fooooolllll
Wisdom and common is very far from you.
You're miserable life simp.
You continue to be taken for a fool that you are for the rest of your miserable life.

Muh mu
Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by jhubril(m): 8:34am On Dec 27, 2022
E pain am. tongue tongue grin grin grin Broke, bitter , angry fool whyning like a loser.
FuckSilly:

Wisdom and common is very far from you.
You're miserable life simp.
You continue to be taken for a fool that you are for the rest of your miserable life.

Muh mu
Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by FuckSilly: 9:44am On Dec 27, 2022
jhubril:
E pain am. tongue tongue grin grin grin Broke, bitter , angry fool whyning like a loser.
Lol
Pụssy ass fŪçk tard cheesy grin grin
You're a disgrace to manhood grin

Dumb ass nigger
Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by petluvsu(m): 10:27am On Dec 27, 2022
This guy is the biggest IDIOT of year 2022. Big Fool. Na DIE get u
Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by Semaj77(m): 11:55am On Dec 27, 2022
Fahvvy:
It's funny how no one above me is talking about the guy undecided....

Like didn't y'all see that a guy slept with his BEST FRIEND's girlfriend? undecided... Best friend!!!!!

Someone who has absolutely no qualms sleeping with your woman cannot be a best friend, nahhhhh that's worse than an enemy angry...

That kind of person will stab you with a knife and still wear a big smile on his face undecided...

That girl may be a who.re, but that guy is a fat stinking betrayer!! angry...

And I'd rather a slut than a betrayer in the name of a best friend, tweeeh!!! angry...

Yes , he's the worst kind of friend to have. I have a childhood friend who was dating this very fine and good girl for about 2 years until they broke up around June of last year due largely my friend's fault , he was the one cheating around and doing all sorts and this girl was fully committed to him. After their break up his ex started showing interest in me and even asked me out saying I was the only sensible friend she noticed with my friend and said she liked my personality best even out of all her male friends , even with this I refused going out with her , not because she wasn't beautiful or smart enough ( she's actually my type ) but because I just see it as all shades of wrong dating someone your friend has dated.
This guy is just a demon.

1 Like

Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by Akinksquare: 12:58pm On Dec 28, 2022
OriOko88:
cool
The kind girls God dey send into the
world in this decades are definitely from Jezebel. Many of them are sex freaks,dem dey knack shits.

Some teenage yahoo boys of about 19 Years in my compond have camped some women about 35 36 years of age at home since yesterday..very sure those women are single mothers or divorcees. Theyve been fckin shiit outta them since and also smoking loud. Chaii
People dey fvxkk demselves for this ibadan

You mean Ibadan, you haven't seen anything. That's the tip of the iceberg for you. Most single mothers in Ibadan are sexstarved and need strong men who can lubricate their pots very well. There was a day I wanted to drive out of a fast-food restaurant at challenge, this beautiful lady waved my car and and stopped to hear her out, she told me she will follow me anywhere I'm going to. Immediately I wond up my glass and zoomed off. If it's another man, that's another catch. Please my dear brothers, let's be careful with this women. They have STDS
Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by Honchoslim16(m): 4:48pm On Dec 28, 2022
Mattwillz:

I swear,unlike before..i'd say drake helped to keep his career afloat...i have all of them:on bs,pussy and millions,circo loco,knife talk but the best is "priveledged rappers"...you need to hear this....i'm a rapper tho
Yo bro.... You heard this 'Roll a Opp' by Yung Sinns and 21 Savage.

It's a drill beat!

Damn, 21 savage is something else!!
Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by Mattwillz: 6:21pm On Dec 28, 2022
Honchoslim16:
Yo bro.... You heard this 'Roll a Opp' by Yung Sinns and 21 Savage.
It's a drill beat!
Damn, 21 savage is something else!!
Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by Umadam: 11:23am On Dec 30, 2022
And u are proud!
Bunch of modafuka
Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by Mattkid: 10:56pm On Jan 25, 2023
mediclife1987:

You say wetin?

As a 33yr old with ordinary EOD, I dey straff 41yr old milf wey her breast don collapse sef.

Na her height, complexion and her very soft and succulent booty attract me, and I no really send her booby.

She moans while on my young dick and says rubbish while riding it.

I've fvcked another women, obviously older than me again, and she begged me to rub her clits vigorously while I munched her nipples.

That mad confidence usually comes to me whenever I'm drunk. I speak my mind to them in a cool mature way and they enjoy it.

Another fat yanshed woman has received doggy from my penis also. She go come begin enter my office dey mark her territory whenever any other woman enter my office, by spreading her big yansh towards me.

I've sucked a 44yr old client's breast in the store of my office before. I sucked it very hard while squeezing her yansh as well...and just placed 1k in her hand for transport and promised to see her later in the evening. She come Bleep up eventually sha, maybe her conscience prick her later.

I've kissed a 43yr old woman openly in the bar, while squeezing her small yansh, and telling her all the rubbish that comes into my head, and since then, she has never stopped disturbing her, saying we must finish what I started the other day oh.

All the things in common with this different women was that I had money then.

I was making 450k per month 2yrs ago, and I was single.

And funny thing, I never spent much on them oh. They just saw that I had money and they loved me for that. Max 1plate of peppersoup and 2bottle of beer, and they're mine for the night.

Next day I pin 3k put for their hand which they sometimes don't even want to collect sef, them wan permanent themselves for my body dey give me free bleeps dey go, but that one fit dull my other paroles them.

My guy fear women, when they smell money around you, they'll wet their pants for you.

Money and success smells like the best perfume around a man. You won't even necessarily spend that money eventually oh, they just want to see that you have it. It gives them some form of pride and protection.
omor......... So with money someone can knack anything he wants?................. money strong oooooo,chai..............my niggas the tell me dis tinx but i day feel say na joke oooooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? / Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS / What His Girlfriend Sent When He Asked For Nudes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.