Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,342 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend (97568 Views)

Woman Warned By Her Male Friend's Girlfriend After She Ordered Lunch For Him / Man Reveals His Friend's Girlfriend Of 6-months Is A Married Woman Of 2 Years / “He Finishes In Seconds” - Lady Brags About Sleeping With A Guy. He Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by vickydevoka(m): 12:28pm On Dec 26, 2022
Fahvvy:
It's funny how no one above me is talking about the guy undecided....

Like didn't y'all see that a guy slept with his BEST FRIEND's girlfriend? undecided... Best friend!!!!!

Someone who has absolutely no qualms sleeping with your woman cannot be a best friend, nahhhhh that's worse than an enemy angry...

That kind of person will stab you with a knife and still wear a big smile on his face undecided...

That girl may be a who.re, but that guy is a fat stinking betrayer!! angry...

And I'd rather a slut than a betrayer in the name of a best friend, tweeeh!!! angry...
He just saved his friend and who are ranting rubbish. A guy I know did something and sent it to his friend and the best friend awarded him and thanked him for preventing him to marry a LovePeddler
Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by adonaimart(m): 12:35pm On Dec 26, 2022
Really, some men are very stupid
Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by fof1: 12:39pm On Dec 26, 2022
BigShishi:
Man brags about sleeping with his best friend's gf

Is this a Nigerian or an East African,Pls? Or may be A Ghanaian! This is the Display of Foolishness of Damnable Consequences...Tomorrow when he is Hurt or Killed...People will Blame the Devil...¿¿¿

1 Like

Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by brunobaba(m): 12:40pm On Dec 26, 2022
laluski:

Immortality ke....
To think that over 320 people liked his comment.
Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by Mattwillz: 12:45pm On Dec 26, 2022
Honchoslim16:
Met your wife in Vegas, but I hit her in Ibiza
I jump on your song and make you look like you're the feature
Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by Honchoslim16(m): 12:48pm On Dec 26, 2022
Mattwillz:

I jump on your song and make you look like you're the feature
Damn bro... You know good music.

21 Savage has really improved
Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by Mattwillz: 12:57pm On Dec 26, 2022
Honchoslim16:

Damn bro... You know good music.

21 Savage has really improved
I swear,unlike before..i'd say drake helped to keep his career afloat...i have all of them:on bs,pussy and millions,circo loco,knife talk but the best is "priveledged rappers"...you need to hear this....i'm a rapper tho
Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by Uptheante(m): 1:09pm On Dec 26, 2022
OriOko88:
cool
The kind girls God dey send into the
world in this decades are definitely from Jezebel. Many of them are sex freaks,dem dey knack shits.

Some teenage yahoo boys of about 19 Years in my compond have camped some women about 35 36 years of age at home since yesterday..very sure those women are single mothers or divorcees. Theyve been fckin shiit outta them since and also smoking loud. Chaii
People dey fvxkk demselves for this ibadan
U mean those teenage guys camped women that are almost old enough to give birth to them and are fuccking them? shocked
As in those single mums & divorcees no dey even feel any shame to open legs for those boys far younger than them to Bleep their toto? cool
Omo, things are happening in Ibadan
Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by Makapounse(m): 1:09pm On Dec 26, 2022
This is one of disadvantages of being uncircumcised as a lady , once you're disflowered and tast it, you'll be looking for more in any length. Wether right or wrong , just to satisfy your high urge. The urge may push you to wrong and immature guy like this mess .
Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by Spiritz: 1:10pm On Dec 26, 2022
BigShishi:

He said the girl is cheap what about you that betrayed your friend
Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by Timagex(m): 1:15pm On Dec 26, 2022
laluski:

Immortality ke....

Adondie! grin grin

Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by mediclife1987(m): 1:20pm On Dec 26, 2022
OriOko88:
cool
The kind girls God dey send into the
world in this decades are definitely from Jezebel. Many of them are sex freaks,dem dey knack shits.

Some teenage yahoo boys of about 19 Years in my compond have camped some women about 35 36 years of age at home since yesterday..very sure those women are single mothers or divorcees. Theyve been fckin shiit outta them since and also smoking loud. Chaii
People dey fvxkk demselves for this ibadan

Omoor I dey really envy those boys oh.

See 35yr old boy like me no geh motor, no towtow even look my side sef...
Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by OriOko88(m): 1:31pm On Dec 26, 2022
mediclife1987:

Omoor I dey really envy those boys oh.

See 35yr old boy like me no geh motor, no towtow even look my side sef...
Lol.. Up ur games oo.. Guys dey knack shiit fir town
Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by mediclife1987(m): 1:36pm On Dec 26, 2022
Mattkid:
Yahoo boys of 19 years are fucking women of 36 years of age?........... omor i no believe dis one.......how can dat be possible?

You say wetin?

As a 33yr old with ordinary EOD, I dey straff 41yr old milf wey her breast don collapse sef.

Na her height, complexion and her very soft and succulent booty attract me, and I no really send her booby.

She moans while on my young dick and says rubbish while riding it.

I've fvcked another women, obviously older than me again, and she begged me to rub her clits vigorously while I munched her nipples.

That mad confidence usually comes to me whenever I'm drunk. I speak my mind to them in a cool mature way and they enjoy it.

Another fat yanshed woman has received doggy from my penis also. She go come begin enter my office dey mark her territory whenever any other woman enter my office, by spreading her big yansh towards me.

I've sucked a 44yr old client's breast in the store of my office before. I sucked it very hard while squeezing her yansh as well...and just placed 1k in her hand for transport and promised to see her later in the evening. She come Bleep up eventually sha, maybe her conscience prick her later.

I've kissed a 43yr old woman openly in the bar, while squeezing her small yansh, and telling her all the rubbish that comes into my head, and since then, she has never stopped disturbing her, saying we must finish what I started the other day oh.

All the things in common with this different women was that I had money then.

I was making 450k per month 2yrs ago, and I was single.

And funny thing, I never spent much on them oh. They just saw that I had money and they loved me for that. Max 1plate of peppersoup and 2bottle of beer, and they're mine for the night.

Next day I pin 3k put for their hand which they sometimes don't even want to collect sef, them wan permanent themselves for my body dey give me free bleeps dey go, but that one fit dull my other paroles them.

My guy fear women, when they smell money around you, they'll wet their pants for you.

Money and success smells like the best perfume around a man. You won't even necessarily spend that money eventually oh, they just want to see that you have it. It gives them some form of pride and protection.

4 Likes

Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by DonroxyII: 1:41pm On Dec 26, 2022
Lalami3232:
Na wa ooooooo!!!
But make we analyze this thing sef. Why everyone dey blame the girl for been an ashawo? See eeh, I believe say it takes two people to tangle. How we go point accusing fingers to the girl only and leave the boy? Both of them na he/shediots.
I think this platform is very biased because two people fvck themselves and we dey only insult one person. The guy is the bigger LovePeddler, f00l and useless person here. It takes a LovePeddler to go down with another. And for the record, the guy don break the bro code, so he's no longer a nigga but a princess
Imagine and the Stewpid Man was the Immature Dumbass that even post the picture of what they did ... If the Friend na killed him now dem go say Man Wicked !
Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by DonroxyII: 1:44pm On Dec 26, 2022
Yankiss:
Sex used to be sacred between husband and wife. Now, children have taken what doesn't belong to them and this is the result. Kiss and tell. cry cry
A Child with Pvssy and Dick that's Konjified has taken what doesn't belong to them

E no clear Who e belong to
Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by segunpraiz(m): 1:48pm On Dec 26, 2022
Mtcheew. No brain at all.. To slap you just dey hungry me... Oooo
Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by mrpablo(m): 1:58pm On Dec 26, 2022
cry
360degreess:
.. This is the highest display of immortality.How can a matured man Post this nonsense?Is that supposed to be an achi[color=#006600][/color]evement?...
Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by Originalsly: 1:59pm On Dec 26, 2022
I can't believe this guy can be soooo dumb .... it is already not a manly thing to sleep with someone and brag about it ... but this fool think the world should know and is sooooo stupid to post his face ... which is a good thing. His best friend will know ... and if he be man ... that is betrayal of the highest. The girl will know.... and if she wants to .... she will have no problem finding men to give him a beat down or offing him for free. After knowing what he did.... which man will have him around his wife? ... his gf?.... his sisters?... or even his mother? I know those defending him would....the type of men that marry and have children ... father of none .... best friend father of all and they don't even know. The guy is a snake.... and we know how snakes need to be treated.
Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by Heterodox(m): 2:02pm On Dec 26, 2022
A picture and a caption don't make things true.

1 Like

Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by Bluffly: 2:12pm On Dec 26, 2022
Yes, some ladies are really cheap and some men are really stupid
Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by emanobis(m): 2:21pm On Dec 26, 2022
BigShishi:

Why can't he go up to his best friend and show him what kind of girl he is having as a girlfriend.

Must you sleep with your best friend's girl to prove her infidelity?

What exactly have you proved?

Are you truly a friend or a green snake lurking around dz guy?

Best Friend indeed
Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by Honchoslim16(m): 2:27pm On Dec 26, 2022
Mattwillz:

I swear,unlike before..i'd say drake helped to keep his career afloat...i have all of them:on bs,pussy and millions,circo loco,knife talk but the best is "priveledged rappers"...you need to hear this....i'm a rapper tho
I don't agree Drake helped keep his Career Afloat.........Metro Boomin did!
Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by 2elliot: 2:36pm On Dec 26, 2022
360degreess:
.. This is the highest display of immortality.How can a matured man Post this nonsense?Is that supposed to be an achievement?...
You should be glad that they are posting stuffs like this, so that SIMPS will learn from it. Love naija girls at your own risk.
Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by zoomman(m): 2:36pm On Dec 26, 2022
BigShishi:

look person papa. To him now, he has won a jackpot. Not knowing that he is a disgrace to Manhood.
Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by galaxy2020(m): 2:45pm On Dec 26, 2022
Fake, just want to trend.....
Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by Slimwhyt(m): 3:06pm On Dec 26, 2022
Ode, mumu man
Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by Richy419: 3:08pm On Dec 26, 2022
Make him carry am go collect money for bank shameless idiot that is own achievement for thos year 2022..
Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by KennethEnyi(m): 3:16pm On Dec 26, 2022
Useless people
They’ll burn in hell for all eternity
Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by alobright17(m): 3:18pm On Dec 26, 2022
Lalami3232:
Na wa ooooooo!!!
But make we analyze this thing sef. Why everyone dey blame the girl for been an ashawo? See eeh, I believe say it takes two people to tangle. How we go point accusing fingers to the girl only and leave the boy? Both of them na he/shediots.
I think this platform is very biased because two people fvck themselves and we dey only insult one person. The guy is the bigger LovePeddler, f00l and useless person here. It takes a LovePeddler to go down with another. And for the record, the guy don break the bro code, so he's no longer a nigga but a princess

Have you approached a lady before and she didn't accepted to date you or not?

If the friend approached the lady and she reject tell me if the guy will succeed or fail?

If someone approached you with a stolen goods and you accept it will you blame the person or yourself that accepted it?
Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by mediclife1987(m): 3:22pm On Dec 26, 2022
OriOko88:

Lol.. Up ur games oo.. Guys dey knack shiit fir town

Hmm, no be small thing meen.

Intimidation dey really catch me for this Lagos, as I no get motor at all meen...
Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by Tegabadguy(m): 3:23pm On Dec 26, 2022
BigShishi:
sooooooooooo easy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? / Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS / What His Girlfriend Sent When He Asked For Nudes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.