Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,471 members, 7,836,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend (97574 Views)

Woman Warned By Her Male Friend's Girlfriend After She Ordered Lunch For Him / Man Reveals His Friend's Girlfriend Of 6-months Is A Married Woman Of 2 Years / “He Finishes In Seconds” - Lady Brags About Sleeping With A Guy. He Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by eminikansoso(m): 9:24am On Dec 26, 2022
Fahvvy:
It's funny how no one above me is talking about the guy undecided....

Like didn't y'all see that a guy slept with his BEST FRIEND's girlfriend? undecided... Best friend!!!!!

Someone who has absolutely no qualms sleeping with your woman cannot be a best friend, nahhhhh that's worse than an enemy angry...

That kind of person will stab you with a knife and still wear a big smile on his face undecided...

That girl may be a who.re, but that guy is a fat stinking betrayer!! angry...

And I'd rather a slut than a betrayer in the name of a best friend, tweeeh!!! angry...
You have said all

1 Like

Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by nnamdi640: 9:24am On Dec 26, 2022
He wasted his money just to rent room in hotel and pay other bills just to satisfy his urge of 30 minutes. Money wey I go use enter better place and enjoy my self. Some men no just know how to enjoy life, to them enjoyment is when they sleep with ladies including those destiny killers.

7 Likes

Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by Prodadd(m): 9:25am On Dec 26, 2022
And hope it's adds money to u account

1 Like

Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by prophetfire: 9:27am On Dec 26, 2022
BigShishi:
Man brags about sleeping with his best friend's gf
Foolish man. When they use axe to comot your head now, dem go say evil people do am.

1 Like

Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by henrydan(m): 9:29am On Dec 26, 2022
FuckSilly:
This guy is a dunce.
This fool is disgracing himself and his future, because he slept with AN AVERAGE NIGERIAN GIRL (Girls with numerous bodycount, used product and leftover)

He's shinning teeth, instead of him to expose the cheap slút, so that the world can know her for who she really is?

I hate WHÓRES with passion.

All girls with more than 2 bodycount are WHÓRES.

Sex is very easy and cheap for girls. All females with deformities are born with innate values to attract who wants to f#ck them. Normally, It's females gives CONSENT for sex.

A guy with numerous bodycount can still be a HIGH-VALUE man, BECAUSE HE GOT CONSENT FROM LOTS OF GIRLS TO F#CK THEM.

WHATEVER,

A girl with multiple BODYCOUNT will forever be seen and regarded as

A CHEAP SLÚT
A whóre
A loose wayward hooker
A LEFTOVER
A USED PRODUCT etc

There's no place in the world that those adjectives are used for men.
Even is history and forever more ,
Solomon
David
Ghenghis khan e.t.c are never regarded as whóres...

Girls knows all these facts, and that's why they hide or lie about their true bodycount, AND IT'S THOSE WAYWARD FORNICATORS AND WHÓRES THAT USUALLY GET OFFENDED BY THE MENTION OF BODYCOUNT.
- They will tell you it doesn't matter...
- They will tell you it's private...
- They will tell you it's not a big deal...
ALL THESE ARE ABSOLUTE BULLSHÌTS, BECAUSE THEY WILL NEVER HOPE OR PRAY FOR THEIR SONS OR BROTHERS TO END UP WITH WITH WORTHLESS, LOOSE LEFTOVERS LIKE THEM.

You’re either battling depression or you’re filled with resentment. Seek help Bro.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by Dreamhighnow(m): 9:30am On Dec 26, 2022
FuckSilly:
This guy is a dunce.
This fool is disgracing himself and his future, because he slept with AN AVERAGE NIGERIAN GIRL (Girls with numerous bodycount, used product and leftover)

He's shinning teeth, instead of him to expose the cheap slút, so that the world can know her for who she really is?

Sex is very easy and cheap for girls. All females with deformities are born with innate values to attract who wants to f#ck them. Normally, It's females that gives CONSENT for sex.

A guy with numerous bodycount can still be a HIGH-VALUE man, BECAUSE HE GOT CONSENT FROM LOTS OF GIRLS TO F#CK THEM.

WHATEVER,

A girl with multiple BODYCOUNT will forever be seen and regarded as

A CHEAP SLÚT
A whóre
A loose wayward hooker
A LEFTOVER
A USED PRODUCT etc

Solomon
David

Girls knows all these facts, and that's why they hide or lie about their true bodycount, AND IT'S THOSE WAYWARD FORNICATORS AND WHÓRES THAT USUALLY GET OFFENDED BY THE MENTION OF BODYCOUNT.
ALL THESE ARE ABSOLUTE BULLSHÌTS, BECAUSE THEY WILL NEVER HOPE OR PRAY FOR THEIR SONS OR BROTHERS TO END UP WITH WITH WORTHLESS, LOOSE LEFTOVERS LIKE THEM.

I wonder why u are so angry. Are the girls doing the body count with ghosts? Both male and female have lost it

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by bdon123(m): 9:30am On Dec 26, 2022
Fahvvy:

Like didn't y'all see that a guy slept with his BEST FRIEND's girlfriend? undecided... Best friend!!!!!

Someone who has absolutely no qualms sleeping with your woman cannot be a best friend, nahhhhh that's worse than an enemy angry...

That kind of person will stab you with a knife and still wear a big smile on his face undecided...

And I'd rather a slut than a betrayer in the name of a best friend, tweeeh!!! angry...
Some of us like our friend to test our gf to see d level of loyalty she has....jst saying.I can never fight a friend over woman.

1 Like

Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by Allisgud: 9:30am On Dec 26, 2022
This is a situation of conductor slap u,but u slap him danfo run
Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by PS712: 9:31am On Dec 26, 2022
360degreess:
.. This is the highest display of immortality.How can a matured man Post this nonsense?Is that supposed to be an achievement?...
You are correct.
But it should better be put as -
"... highest display of immorality... "

2 Likes

Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by Ade1177: 9:32am On Dec 26, 2022
oz4real83:
the guy broke the "bro code", such a guy should never be trusted. The ex of a friend should never even been dated or slept with much less his present girlfriend. Both the girl and the guy share equal stupidity and fits each other, I just hope the victim discovers the kind of girlfriend and "best friend" he has and dump their sorry asses.

Barney stinson bro code 28
Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by Mryacks: 9:32am On Dec 26, 2022
BigShishi:

Disgraceful clown...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by FuckSilly: 9:32am On Dec 26, 2022
Dreamhighnow:

I wonder why u are so angry. Are the girls doing the body count with ghosts? Both male and female have lost it
Shut up your mouth and use your brain.
See senseless question.

It's like asking why people buy commodities that are cheap and with discounts...

Do you have SENSE at all?
Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by Omoluabi16(m): 9:32am On Dec 26, 2022
They are both cheap. I still wonder why people brag about sleeping with someone.

4 Likes

Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by VTJN(m): 9:33am On Dec 26, 2022
shocked
KingLennon:
This thing this guy has done has caused so many deaths unless it was a game. Sleeping with your friend's girl is absolutely NO!

I have been saying this, there is absolutely NO girl money can't get. No matter how expensive she looks, just double the money and she'll strip her panties ◉‿◉
Lol

You mean a man can get any girl irrespective of her status provided he has lots of money to offer?

1 Like

Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by noskcid(m): 9:33am On Dec 26, 2022
Blogger dey find money this period

Common sense applied

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by FuckSilly: 9:33am On Dec 26, 2022
henrydan:

You’re either battling depression or you’re filled with resentment. Seek help Bro.
You're either a dunce or a frustrated low-life simp.

Grow up and grow some sense.
Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by RichAbujaGuy: 9:33am On Dec 26, 2022
probably just a hookup situation. grin

guy should be boasting of pleasuring his wife like you know who did. grin

Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by Ade1177: 9:34am On Dec 26, 2022
Fahvvy:

God bless you 1 million times

Better a LovePeddler than someone that can kill you and laugh with you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by AlwaysPositive: 9:34am On Dec 26, 2022
BigShishi:

It was actually a bet.

I was there when the bet was placed.

So he won.
Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by srclark: 9:34am On Dec 26, 2022
BigShishi:
not like i am supporting this guy ,but she is still girlfriend na thank God it is not wife .He his actually helping a brother
Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by cutieme(m): 9:34am On Dec 26, 2022
OriOko88:
cool
The kind girls God dey send into the
world in this decades are definitely from Jezebel. Many of them are sex freaks,dem dey knack shits.

Some teenage yahoo boys of about 19 Years in my compond have camped some women about 35 36 years of age at home since yesterday..very sure those women are single mothers or divorcees. Theyve been fckin shiit outta them since and also smoking loud. Chaii
People dey fvxkk demselves for this ibadan
Really?
Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by VTJN(m): 9:35am On Dec 26, 2022
FuckSilly:

Shut up your mouth and use your brain.
See senseless question.

It's like asking why people buy commodities that are cheap and with discounts...

Do you have SENSE at all?
Are you blaming girls for multiple body count or you blaming both gender?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 26, 2022
FuckSilly:
This guy is a dunce.

Sex is very easy and cheap for girls. All females with NO deformities are born with innate values to attract who wants to f#ck them. Normally, It's females that gives CONSENT for sex.

HOWEVER,

A girl with multiple BODYCOUNT will forever be seen and regarded as:

A CHEAP SLÚT
A whóre
A loose wayward hooker
A LEFTOVER
A USED PRODUCT etc

Solomon
David

ALL THESE ARE ABSOLUTE BULLSHÌTS, BECAUSE THEY WILL NEVER HOPE OR PRAY FOR THEIR SONS OR BROTHERS TO END UP WITH A WORTHLESS, USELESS AND LOOSE LEFTOVERS LIKE THEM.
Ok. You are here to hype men based on doing bad. There's no award for it. Don't you think it's useless?
And v you heard about redemption? People with terrible past excelling later in future. It can be female or male. In all, you v not been able to define what's good but to justify what's wrong with another bad one.
And the man that posted the pic of a woman he slept with claiming it's his best friend's girlfriend is a replica of what's in the heart of men. He approached the girl to prove he's alpha and she's cheap. I can't employ such a person. I can even associate with such man if I m a man. There are many poisonous post and mistakes of people online. This is one of them. We v seen that the girl is useless according to the man's claim. But we v also seen that the man is the most dangerous male snake that need extinction. To cap it all, it might be a stupid prank, skit or just made up story.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by udofia234(m): 9:36am On Dec 26, 2022
can women ever change? She has the right to say no and I don't think she was forced by the guy, 95% of Nigerian girls are not marriageable!!! tweeh!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by opuama(f): 9:37am On Dec 26, 2022
Abeg rest. All this gibberish is rubbish. Two immoral people and you are busy denigrating one person.
Your write up is silly �
FuckSilly:
This guy is a dunce.

Sex is very easy and cheap for girls. All females with NO deformities are born with innate values to attract who wants to f#ck them. Normally, It's females that gives CONSENT for sex.

HOWEVER,

A girl with multiple BODYCOUNT will forever be seen and regarded as:

A CHEAP SLÚT
A whóre
A loose wayward hooker
A LEFTOVER
A USED PRODUCT etc

Solomon
David

ALL THESE ARE ABSOLUTE BULLSHÌTS, BECAUSE THEY WILL NEVER HOPE OR PRAY FOR THEIR SONS OR BROTHERS TO END UP WITH A WORTHLESS, USELESS AND LOOSE LEFTOVERS LIKE THEM.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by ModCaller: 9:38am On Dec 26, 2022
OriOko88:
cool
The kind girls God dey send into the
world in this decades are definitely from Jezebel. Many of them are sex freaks,dem dey knack shits.

Some teenage yahoo boys of about 19 Years in my compond have camped some women about 35 36 years of age at home since yesterday..very sure those women are single mothers or divorcees. Theyve been fckin shiit outta them since and also smoking loud. Chaii
People dey fvxkk demselves for this ibadan

They're having fun
Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by Olaolex: 9:38am On Dec 26, 2022
Why is this nonsense on frontpage?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by Odebayo4010(m): 9:38am On Dec 26, 2022
The Man had already judge his self,show me your friend and I will tell you who you are,that is the kind of lady he wanted to marry too,because both the friends have the same Character
Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:38am On Dec 26, 2022
Girlfriend or whóre
Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 26, 2022
Fahvvy:

Like say he force her to lodge in a hotel with him for sex? Both of them are MAD

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? / Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS / What His Girlfriend Sent When He Asked For Nudes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.