Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,920 members, 7,835,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend (97560 Views)

Woman Warned By Her Male Friend's Girlfriend After She Ordered Lunch For Him / Man Reveals His Friend's Girlfriend Of 6-months Is A Married Woman Of 2 Years / “He Finishes In Seconds” - Lady Brags About Sleeping With A Guy. He Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by chinemezeq: 10:39am On Dec 26, 2022
laluski:

Immortality ke....
immorality ke? Then, what is it?
Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 26, 2022
The two of them are fools
Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:43am On Dec 26, 2022
laluski:

Immortality ke....
Yes immorality of the highest form.
Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by Isabi4lov: 10:46am On Dec 26, 2022
When there's a demand they would be a supply, after it's guys that do call hook up babes for business since they can't control their sexual urges, it is same guys that will go and meet them at their standing point , guys are the enablers of prostitution..
Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by 140oladayo: 10:48am On Dec 26, 2022
He isn't your friend,not to talk of being your BEST friend.She's not cheap, but you paid her Price.He isn't your friend,not to talk of being your BEST friend.She's not cheap, but you paid her Price....
Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by jhubril(m): 10:53am On Dec 26, 2022
See pain. Lol. Truly most people can't handle rejection. See epistle upon heartbreak.lol. If I come back to this world as a woman, men for see shege for my hand o. Lol.

FuckSilly:
This guy is a dunce.
This fool is disgracing himself and his future, because he slept with AN AVERAGE NIGERIAN GIRL (Girls with numerous bodycount, used product and leftover)

He's shinning teeth, instead of him to expose the cheap slút, so that the world can know her for who she really is?

I hate WHÓRES with passion.
All girls with more than 2 bodycount are WHÓRES.

Sex is very easy and cheap for girls. All females with NO deformities are born with innate values to attract who wants to f#ck them. Normally, It's females that gives CONSENT for sex.

A guy with numerous bodycount can still be a HIGH-VALUE man, BECAUSE HE GOT CONSENT FROM LOTS OF GIRLS TO F#CK THEM.

HOWEVER,

A girl with multiple BODYCOUNT will forever be seen and regarded as:

A CHEAP SLÚT
A whóre
A loose wayward hooker
A LEFTOVER
A USED PRODUCT etc

There's no place in the world that those adjectives are used for men.
Even is history and forever more ,
Solomon
David
Ghenghis khan e.t.c are never regarded as whóres...

Girls knows all these facts, and that's why they ALWAYS hide or lie about their true bodycount, AND IT'S THOSE WAYWARD FORNICATORS AND WHÓRES THAT USUALLY GET OFFENDED BY THE MENTION OF BODYCOUNT.
- They will tell you it doesn't matter...
- They will tell you it's private...
- They will tell you it's not a big deal...
ALL THESE ARE ABSOLUTE BULLSHÌTS, BECAUSE THEY WILL NEVER HOPE OR PRAY FOR THEIR SONS OR BROTHERS TO END UP WITH A WORTHLESS, USELESS AND LOOSE LEFTOVERS LIKE THEM.
Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by XMZolanski: 10:55am On Dec 26, 2022
I use ths one wipe you better cord for head . Na you post as slut now. Girl wai we no know
Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by Exceed15: 11:08am On Dec 26, 2022
The most foolish guy in the year 2022.
Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by everythinggirly(f): 11:08am On Dec 26, 2022
Make una two getat!
Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by cutepaul(m): 11:09am On Dec 26, 2022
What if his best friend is female shocked shocked shocked
Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by tk4radi: 11:12am On Dec 26, 2022
BigShishi:
Man brags about sleeping with his best friend's gf
There is no better definition for a fool.

He thought he was doing the lady.

But he has his face all over the internet.
The public still don't know who the lady is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by Adeolajude(m): 11:22am On Dec 26, 2022
So this empty head idiot now thinks he is expensive for parading cheap girl like he said abi..if the girl is cheap..then u as the patronizer and snapper is worthless.
Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by FuckSilly: 11:25am On Dec 26, 2022
jhubril:
See pain. Lol. Truly most people can't handle rejection. See epistle upon heartbreak.lol. If I come back to this world as a woman, men for see shege for my hand o. Lol.

Lol
E touch you abi?
All this dumb public toto eaters sucking and swallowing leftover SPERMS of various fuckerṣ grin grin grin

When will you have SENSE?
Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by kinzation(m): 11:31am On Dec 26, 2022
OriOko88:
cool
The kind girls God dey send into the
world in this decades are definitely from Jezebel. Many of them are sex freaks,dem dey knack shits.

Some teenage yahoo boys of about 19 Years in my compond have camped some women about 35 36 years of age at home since yesterday..very sure those women are single mothers or divorcees. Theyve been fckin shiit outta them since and also smoking loud. Chaii
People dey fvxkk demselves for this ibadan

Where in this ibadan
Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by Deepthoughts: 11:35am On Dec 26, 2022
BigShishi:
I hope we are not going to be reading news of a friend killing his friend because of a girl soon! stupidity of the highest level.
Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by drimzsmoke(m): 11:36am On Dec 26, 2022
OriOko88:
cool
world in this decades are definitely from Jezebel. Many of them are sex freaks,dem dey knack shits.

Some teenage yahoo boys of about 19 Years in my compond have camped some women about 35 36 years of age at home since yesterday..very sure those women are single mothers or divorcees. Theyve been fckin shiit outta them since and also smoking loud. Chaii

Oju mi logbo,*b* mi ogbo... grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by elmodee7(m): 11:38am On Dec 26, 2022
Face of the childish kiss and tell grown up boy

Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by Aguilar(m): 11:40am On Dec 26, 2022
Not honorable
Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by Bleiz(m): 11:41am On Dec 26, 2022
Lalami3232:
Na wa ooooooo!!!
But make we analyze this thing sef. Why everyone dey blame the girl for been an ashawo? See eeh, I believe say it takes two people to tangle. How we go point accusing fingers to the girl only and leave the boy? Both of them na he/shediots.
I think this platform is very biased because two people fvck themselves and we dey only insult one person. The guy is the bigger LovePeddler, f00l and useless person here. It takes a LovePeddler to go down with another. And for the record, the guy don break the bro code, so he's no longer a nigga but a princess

Women are the gate keepers of sex. So she willingly opened the gate to her couchie for her guy's best friend.

Why couldn't she say no?
Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by VTJN(m): 11:44am On Dec 26, 2022
KingLennon:

Regina Daniels says Hi (◔‿◔)
There hundreds of thousands of women who can never date such a person nor marriage

If you like be a billionaire, you can't get all girls of your choice

There are girls who will turn you down with your billions

1 Like

Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by opeldavid: 11:46am On Dec 26, 2022
And you even have the guts to show and expose your sorry betrayal face? tongue
Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by kinkydude: 11:48am On Dec 26, 2022
One hooker met another hooker
Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by JOemmy(m): 11:52am On Dec 26, 2022
In life u reap what ever you sow other men will also sleep with his wife or girlfriend.
Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by Thomasogwuche(m): 12:02pm On Dec 26, 2022
BigShishi:

Where did this happen?
Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by WoroSeeWoro(m): 12:10pm On Dec 26, 2022
Good for the guy to bang her..cos these type pof girls are cheap sloouuts....

Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by Flamemignon1(m): 12:18pm On Dec 26, 2022
Ok,is anyone even looking at the possibility that this could be fake?

1 Like

Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by Kruzxx: 12:21pm On Dec 26, 2022
Stupid guy .. u both are cheap
Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by gmec23(m): 12:21pm On Dec 26, 2022
Dis guy na bastard
Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by vickydevoka(m): 12:23pm On Dec 26, 2022
360degreess:
.. This is the highest display of immortality.How can a matured man Post this nonsense?Is that supposed to be an achievement?...
U say matured man? That main ain't matured he is still a kid in an adult clothing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by KingLennon(m): 12:23pm On Dec 26, 2022
VTJN:
There hundreds of thousands of women who can never date such a person nor marriage

If you like be a billionaire, you can't get all girls of your choice

There are girls who will turn you down with your billions

Not in Nigeria! Things are too difficult (◔‿◔). Even your mother will be the one telling you to accept the rich man.
Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by vickydevoka(m): 12:26pm On Dec 26, 2022
OriOko88:
cool

Black women compete among themselves. With latest technology and inventory, women want to have it all to post and make their friends feel low. They sleep with anything that gives them money. I was surprised who I slept with last. That's the society we live. The fine boys are they money people and not good looking people anymore.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? / Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS / What His Girlfriend Sent When He Asked For Nudes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.