Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,157 members, 7,829,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

A Good Wife Must Not Be A Virgin - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Good Wife Must Not Be A Virgin (2316 Views)

No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? / Nigerian Man List Shocking Things His Wife Must Do Before Sleepin, Fans Reacts(p / I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: A Good Wife Must Not Be A Virgin by Smartguyboy(m): 2:28pm On Dec 27, 2022
ZazziAkbar:
If we want to follow the mosaic laws verbatim are we still supposed to call ourselves christians? The Mosaic laws was for the stiff necked Israelites...in the new testament, what was the grounds for divorce according to Jesus Christ?
adultery
But we Christian always chose the type that favors and condemn the part that don’t favors us, as if Old Testament is not part of the Bible.
Re: A Good Wife Must Not Be A Virgin by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 27, 2022
jeromestarks:

There's nothing like a virgin man. Teenager have wet dreams as early as 17.
Plus, God did not put hymen on men.
A girl losing her virginity before marriage is like opening a box of gold before it's delivered (it can never be complete again).
Ignoramus.

A virgin won't want a community dick. Know this and know peace.
Re: A Good Wife Must Not Be A Virgin by Kipaji: 12:26am On Dec 28, 2022
Women will do everything they can to justify their promiscuity but are ruthless to men who do not meet their standards. You will never see a 19 year old beautiful virgin woman say "a good lover must not be rich and/or handsome. There are many average-looking average-earning men out there that would make amazing lovers. I'll pick one of those" and then proceed to do that. Never.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Girl We Just Start Talking Already Asking Me For Money / What Does It Mean If A Lady Does This / Who Should U Marry;a Person U Luv Or A Person That Luvs U?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.