Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,309 members, 7,836,350 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

A Good Wife Must Not Be A Virgin - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Good Wife Must Not Be A Virgin (2328 Views)

No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? / Nigerian Man List Shocking Things His Wife Must Do Before Sleepin, Fans Reacts(p / I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Good Wife Must Not Be A Virgin by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 26, 2022
jeromestarks:

Did u read what I asked you to read? I don't think so.

If Virginity is overrated, would you want to marry a virgin or a non virgin? (Assuming both girls have the same "good character)?
I will marry the one who suits me the most
Re: A Good Wife Must Not Be A Virgin by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 26, 2022
virginprincess:
Op you are correct,virginity does not guarantee a good marriage,a good character does besides not all girls willing loss their virginity so virginity shouldn't be use to judge women.

Who put this Mumu mouth for talk here.
Re: A Good Wife Must Not Be A Virgin by virginprincess(f): 7:09pm On Dec 26, 2022
Evolutionlove:

Who put this Mumu mouth for talk here.
Who is this oneundecided undecided,mtcheeeeeeew.
Re: A Good Wife Must Not Be A Virgin by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 26, 2022
virginprincess:
Who is this oneundecided undecided,mtcheeeeeeew.

I'm the one you are referring to "Who Is this one" Well I will spare you because It's the season of love. Yeye girl.
Re: A Good Wife Must Not Be A Virgin by virginprincess(f): 7:21pm On Dec 26, 2022
Evolutionlove:

I'm the one you are referring to "Who Is this one" Well I will spare you because It's the season of love. Yeye girl.
Just stay away from me and my mentions,Yeye man.
Re: A Good Wife Must Not Be A Virgin by LikeAking: 7:45pm On Dec 26, 2022
virginprincess:
Just stay away from me and my mentions,Yeye man.

Hi!
Happy boxing day.
Re: A Good Wife Must Not Be A Virgin by watermelonshake: 7:48pm On Dec 26, 2022
How can you say that a man is allowed to do as he pleases outside of a marriage but a woman is not allowed?
Re: A Good Wife Must Not Be A Virgin by watermelonshake: 7:48pm On Dec 26, 2022
Happy Boxing Day o
Re: A Good Wife Must Not Be A Virgin by virginprincess(f): 7:57pm On Dec 26, 2022
LikeAking:

Hi! Happy boxing day.
Same to you mr polygamist.
Re: A Good Wife Must Not Be A Virgin by Truvelisback(m): 10:31pm On Dec 26, 2022
ebubeson:
We have some good girls out there that are not addicted to sex, though they might have had sex in the past. They are responsible. Pick one of them and marry.
Be honest to urself. If u 2 ladies u intend to marry both have good character, one is a Virgin, the other isn't, which one will u marry?
Re: A Good Wife Must Not Be A Virgin by Karlifate: 11:51pm On Dec 26, 2022
Karlifate:

The essence of hammering on virginity, is not just about the hymen alone, but the self-control that the female in question exhibit.

You can't tell me that a 25 year old female virgin, that has a good relationship with her parents, especially her father won't make a good wife. (plus or minus, other unforseen circumstances.)
Re: A Good Wife Must Not Be A Virgin by Prettygirl200(f): 11:56pm On Dec 26, 2022
jeromestarks:

Do u know that one of the reasons hymen is (sorry, WAS) under you is to test your self-control and good character.

So if a girl loses her hymen over cheap things, how can you stare at your screen and lecture us about good character?

Virginity is a sign of being responsible for women. Do you regret losing your Virginity the way you did?

Would you like your daughters to marry as a virgin or as a non virgin?

oga if you want a virgin as a wife den you would have remained a virgin. I don't know how African men with their black sense reason especially Nigerian men, so after exploring all the pussies in this world u are expecting to marry a virgin? U want to bring ur community dick that has been infested to her? Na wa ooo the way una take dey e dey shock me. My stands reamains any man that's wants a virgin as a wife should also be a virgin, full stop!!
Re: A Good Wife Must Not Be A Virgin by Karlifate: 11:56pm On Dec 26, 2022
virginprincess:
Op you are correct,virginity does not guarantee a good marriage,a good character does besides not all girls willing loss their virginity so virginity shouldn't be use to judge women.

Virginity & good character are NOT mutually exclusive.

Besides, the so called "good character" y'all yap about, is just a facade for your insecurities. Sooner or later, the mask will fall off & your real self will be revealed.

1 Like

Re: A Good Wife Must Not Be A Virgin by Prettygirl200(f): 11:58pm On Dec 26, 2022
jeromestarks:

Quick question op.

Two cars (A and B) are sold for the same price.
A' is a brand new car while B' has been used by many drivers.

Which would you buy with your money?

If you choose car 'A' in your mind then, thunder fire you for trying to ass lick women with your useless and senseless post. You fvcking hypocrite!

If you choose to buy car A, many your children and unborn child marry retired hoes. May the father bastards and may the work hard, so hard to train another man's child.

May you be a victim of paternity fraud with you "good charactered" wife and may you leave your inheritance for another man's child.

So, my dear brother, which car would you buy , car A or car B? grin
This one just dey here dey form say e know watssup meanwhile it's obvious in all your comment that u know NOTHING!!! Empty headed brain wey dey show he self. undecided
Re: A Good Wife Must Not Be A Virgin by Karlifate: 12:00am On Dec 27, 2022
jeromestarks:

If she was responsible as she claimed, her legs would have been closed until she met her husband.
If she has good character, you would have met her a virgin.

@ bolded

1 Like

Re: A Good Wife Must Not Be A Virgin by jeromestarks: 12:28am On Dec 27, 2022
Prettygirl200:
oga if you want a virgin as a wife den you would have remained a virgin. I don't know how African men with their black sense reason especially Nigerian men, so after exploring all the pussies in this world u are expecting to marry a virgin? U want to bring ur community dick that has been infested to her? Na wa ooo the way una take dey e dey shock me. My stands reamains any man that's wants a virgin as a wife should also be a virgin, full stop!!
There's nothing like a virgin man. Teenager have wet dreams as early as 17.
Plus, God did not put hymen on men.
A girl losing her virginity before marriage is like opening a box of gold before it's delivered (it can never be complete again).
Re: A Good Wife Must Not Be A Virgin by Prettygirl200(f): 12:41am On Dec 27, 2022
jeromestarks:

There's nothing like a virgin man. Teenager have wet dreams as early as 17.
Plus, God did not put hymen on men.
A girl losing her virginity before marriage is like opening a box of gold before it's delivered (it can never be complete again).
Oga if u want a virgin wife den you would have remained a virgin, u want to eat your cake and have it? It's not possible African men like to get away with the nonsense they do. All the ladies you deflowered who will marry them? Oga just rest please arguing with you is baseless. My point is very clear. Simple as ABC!!! Good night!!!
Re: A Good Wife Must Not Be A Virgin by onumadu: 4:34am On Dec 27, 2022
Marrying a virgin is a double-edged sword.
The only virgin worth marrying is one around the ages of 18-19 years.
Any virgin in her mid-twenties upwards usually comes with fertility and other "mating" problems.
If you value fertility and want a wife who would give birth quickly to healthy children, then avoid older virgins.
The way I see it, the only advantage to marrying a virgin is that you marry someone who hasn't tasted another man.
In other words, you become the only standard (to her) for measuring manhood.
But any day that she (whether by omission or commission) sleeps with another man, your marriage could end.
If I were advising my son, I would tell him to marry a NON-virgin that LOVES HIM.
A non-virgin makes a better WIFE and MATE.
A wife is someone who "has seen real life challenges and learned a few lessons from them". A wife also makes a good mother for children -knowing the right lessons to teach her kids, having learned a few herself.. Most of the most important life lessons are sexually inspired.
While a MATE is someone who knows what a man wants from a woman.
A lot of marriages these days fail because a woman (mostly virgins) fails to grasp what her man NEEDS from her.
A woman who makes a worthy mate can keep her man from straying outside.
Re: A Good Wife Must Not Be A Virgin by Truvelisback(m): 5:17am On Dec 27, 2022
virginprincess:
Why did you cunningly avoid my question? besides like i earlier said virginity doesn't guarantees a good marriage but good character does so why not.
Is there anything wrong getting married to a Virgin girl who has a good character? This is the Best thing any sane man should desire to have.
Re: A Good Wife Must Not Be A Virgin by Starz825(m): 5:30am On Dec 27, 2022
virginprincess:
Most of your female friends that told you this .. lied.....

A lot of them lost their virginity willingly.....

They only got to know later that it was all shades of wrong loosing it for a plate of indomie and egg
Re: A Good Wife Must Not Be A Virgin by Bamrems: 5:31am On Dec 27, 2022
It is in the Bible, read Isaiah 62:5, It says as a young marrieth a virgin... (KJV) God expects a man to meet his wife as a virgin, remember God even told the Children of Isreal to kill every captured woman of war that has known a man by lying by him and leave the virgin for themselves to marry.

He was very specific about this. Even in the land of Israel a woman who isn't a virgin on her wedding night must be punished in the old testament.

However in the new testament, such law wasn't made but remember our Lord Jesus came to the world through a virgin Mary.

That's symbolic and he says that the only ground for divorce is if your prospective spouse or married spouse is found whoring, that is she is found in Adultery or fornication.

Infact, Joseph wanted to leave Virgin Mary when he discovered she was pregnant with a child. But was warned of the angel that the child is a holy one from the HolySpirit.

Please don't mention the Bible if you don't know it, I am arguing with you whether it's good or not, everyone with his choice and consequence but never quote the scriptures if you're ignorant of it. Thanks
ZazziAkbar:

The bible said he who finds a wife finds a good thing...there's nowhere the bible wrote that he who finds a virgin finds a good thing.
A wife is someone who assists you, inspires you, makes you better and gives you peace of mind..imagine marrying a virgin from a family that the mother doesn't respect the father...you think that virginity will change her mentality?

I understand that being a virgin is a virtuous thing in today's world...but there's more to life today than sex..can that virgin attend PTA meetings of your children's school if you're unavailable and make meaningful contributions..? There are many things... remember a prostitute was once a virgin.
Re: A Good Wife Must Not Be A Virgin by Bamrems: 5:39am On Dec 27, 2022
Weak men marry hoes who are paraded as repentant. See you are the one fooled by these women, understand women's psychology and you won't be here spilling shit. It is people like you your wife will leave to run a parole with an ex that gave her a strong orgasm which all your years of marriage to her hasn't proven. Then you come here and cry women are scum.
Bro you chose wrong, so suffer, I can give you a book and lecture you on women's psychology if you want. Women are easily manipulated bro. Just know this and know peace
Killbillz:
I will still keep saying this;
The state of a lady's hymen does not determine if she will make a good wife or not. A lot of u guys are very inexperienced and ignorant on this forum. As there are good and bad in non-virgin girls so it is with virgin girls. Some have even taken pipe and are being piped in holes that many non-virgin girls dare not attempt. Keep allowing these girls fool u. A good wife is a lot more than a sealed hymen. Learn to meet girls with ur mind open and find out if she's good enough first before classifying them by the state of their hymen
Re: A Good Wife Must Not Be A Virgin by faceLAGOS: 6:07am On Dec 27, 2022
Deep inside me, I will never fully love or cherish a woman I marry as a non-virgin, even if she has the “best character”.

I won’t even put her on a pedestal I’ll put a woman I marry as a virgin.

There is this way I will look at her in my mind as a second hand woman.

Though, I might pretend to love her and even give her the whole world.

But the thought of her being a non virgin before I married her will continue to trigger this subtle disdain I’ll have for her.

If I were to be a woman, I’d make sure I do everything to retain my virginity for my husband.

This I know would be the best I’m bringing to the relationship, even though i have nothing else to offer.

There is this bragging right that women that got disflowered by their husband have.

1 Like

Re: A Good Wife Must Not Be A Virgin by Smartguyboy(m): 6:19am On Dec 27, 2022
ZazziAkbar:

The bible said he who finds a wife finds a good thing...there's nowhere the bible wrote that he who finds a virgin finds a good thing.
A wife is someone who assists you, inspires you, makes you better and gives you peace of mind..imagine marrying a virgin from a family that the mother doesn't respect the father...you think that virginity will change her mentality?
I understand that being a virgin is a virtuous thing in today's world...but there's more to life today than sex..can that virgin attend PTA meetings of your children's school if you're unavailable and make meaningful contributions..? There are many things... remember a prostitute was once a virgin.

Check what the bible has to say:

Deuteronomy 22:13-21
13 “If any man takes a wife and goes in to her and then hates her 14 and accuses her of misconduct and brings a bad name upon her, saying, ‘I took this woman, and when I came near her, I did not find in her evidence of virginity,’ 15 then the father of the young woman and her mother shall take and bring out the evidence of her virginity to the elders of the city in the gate. 16 And the father of the young woman shall say to the elders, ‘I gave my daughter to this man to marry, and he hates her; 17 and behold, he has accused her of misconduct, saying, “I did not find in your daughter evidence of virginity.” And yet this is the evidence of my daughter's virginity.’ And they shall spread the cloak before the elders of the city. 18 Then the elders of that city shall take the man and whip[a] him, 19 and they shall fine him a hundred shekels[b] of silver and give them to the father of the young woman, because he has brought a bad name upon a virgin[c] of Israel. And she shall be his wife. He may not divorce her all his days. 20 But if the thing is true, that evidence of virginity was not found in the young woman, 21 then they shall bring out the young woman to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her to death with stones, because she has done an outrageous thing in Israel by whoring in her father's house. So you shall purge the evil from your midst.
Re: A Good Wife Must Not Be A Virgin by Nobody: 6:22am On Dec 27, 2022
Bamrems:
Weak men marry hoes who are paraded as repentant. See you are the one fooled by these women, understand women's psychology and you won't be here spilling shit. It is people like you your wife will leave to run a parole with an ex that gave her a strong orgasm which all your years of marriage to her hasn't proven. Then you come here and cry women are scum.
Bro you chose wrong, so suffer, I can give you a book and lecture you on women's psychology if you want. Women are easily manipulated bro. Just know this and know peace
Look at this ignorant mofo.. if ur sex game is weak get better and stop trying to hide it looking for a virgin girl with ur dot dick. She will still leave ur lame dick one day virgin or not. All u weak and ignorant boys keep showing ur stupidity on here. Because ur insecure about her past sex mates that's why ur opting for a virgin right? Women psychology grin

How old are u btw? I have been giving women earthquake, body shaking, screaming, intense orgasms since before u started growing pubic hairs.. Ur still a kid go and read more. And I ain't ur bro asswipe grin

1 Like

Re: A Good Wife Must Not Be A Virgin by Smartguyboy(m): 6:24am On Dec 27, 2022
virginprincess:
How about those that didn't lose their virginity willingundecided,what do you have to say about that.
I was rape na scam
I still haven’t seen any girl who willingly disvirgin as normal person “” I was rape” that what I keep hearing even a girl of 16 years
Re: A Good Wife Must Not Be A Virgin by Smartguyboy(m): 6:27am On Dec 27, 2022
jeromestarks:

One of my virgin exs told me that she would rather die than allow a man to rape her. That's a girl who wants to be a blessing to her husband.

Most girls who are raped put themselves in that condition.

See let me tell you, a single man can not rape a woman if she didn't open her pvssy to him.
100%
Even two guys can’t rape a woman unless they beat her.
Re: A Good Wife Must Not Be A Virgin by jeromestarks: 7:19am On Dec 27, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Oga if u want a virgin wife den you would have remained a virgin, u want to eat your cake and have it? It's not possible African men like to get away with the nonsense they do. All the ladies you deflowered who will marry them? Oga just rest please arguing with you is baseless. My point is very clear. Simple as ABC!!! Good night!!!

Men who are destined to be unfortunate in life will marry the girls we fvcked.

We can not all deserve good things. Some men desire the worst things in life. They're the ones to marry the women we have Fvcked and dumped.

However, some people are destined to get good things. They're the ones to marry a virtuous woman. A virgin woman. A woman who has dignity. A woman who has her glory intact. A mother. A blessing. And an angel who is to be love, respected and cherished forever.
Re: A Good Wife Must Not Be A Virgin by Jeon(f): 7:24am On Dec 27, 2022
A good husband must be virgin, tall, handsome /moneysome, have thick thighs and butt like Daddyck.

4 Likes

Re: A Good Wife Must Not Be A Virgin by ZazziAkbar(m): 11:01am On Dec 27, 2022
If we want to follow the mosaic laws verbatim are we still supposed to call ourselves christians? The Mosaic laws was for the stiff necked Israelites...in the new testament, what was the grounds for divorce according to Jesus Christ?
Smartguyboy:

Check what the bible has to say:

Deuteronomy 22:13-21
13 “If any man takes a wife and goes in to her and then hates her 14 and accuses her of misconduct and brings a bad name upon her, saying, ‘I took this woman, and when I came near her, I did not find in her evidence of virginity,’ 15 then the father of the young woman and her mother shall take and bring out the evidence of her virginity to the elders of the city in the gate. 16 And the father of the young woman shall say to the elders, ‘I gave my daughter to this man to marry, and he hates her; 17 and behold, he has accused her of misconduct, saying, “I did not find in your daughter evidence of virginity.” And yet this is the evidence of my daughter's virginity.’ And they shall spread the cloak before the elders of the city. 18 Then the elders of that city shall take the man and whip[a] him, 19 and they shall fine him a hundred shekels[b] of silver and give them to the father of the young woman, because he has brought a bad name upon a virgin[c] of Israel. And she shall be his wife. He may not divorce her all his days. 20 But if the thing is true, that evidence of virginity was not found in the young woman, 21 then they shall bring out the young woman to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her to death with stones, because she has done an outrageous thing in Israel by whoring in her father's house. So you shall purge the evil from your midst.
Re: A Good Wife Must Not Be A Virgin by ZazziAkbar(m): 11:03am On Dec 27, 2022
I'm not arguing with you Oga..I just know that being a virgin is not a criteria to being a good wife..sexual chastity is not the only criteria to being a good wife...same bible we read once wrote about 10 virgins, the 5 wise ones and the 5 foolish virgins..shalom oga....
Bamrems:
It is in the Bible, read Isaiah 62:5, It says as a young marrieth a virgin... (KJV) God expects a man to meet his wife as a virgin, remember God even told the Children of Isreal to kill every captured woman of war that has known a man by lying by him and leave the virgin for themselves to marry.

He was very specific about this. Even in the land of Israel a woman who isn't a virgin on her wedding night must be punished in the old testament.

However in the new testament, such law wasn't made but remember our Lord Jesus came to the world through a virgin Mary.

That's symbolic and he says that the only ground for divorce is if your prospective spouse or married spouse is found whoring, that is she is found in Adultery or fornication.

Infact, Joseph wanted to leave Virgin Mary when he discovered she was pregnant with a child. But was warned of the angel that the child is a holy one from the HolySpirit.

Please don't mention the Bible if you don't know it, I am arguing with you whether it's good or not, everyone with his choice and consequence but never quote the scriptures if you're ignorant of it. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

hh / Stunning Or Just Average Looking Chick? Which Is Advisable / Valentine's Day Gift Ideas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.