Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) (66188 Views)

Manchester United:Harry Maguire leaves Leicester to undergo medicals at new club / Katsina United Players Undergoing Medicals (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Undergoing Medicals At Juventus (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by TristanX: 10:02pm On Dec 26, 2022
DenreleDave:

And why is ur Ronaldo yet to lift a world Cup after Messi shadow don even lift world Cup b4 Penaldo cheesy grin

And why did a child like Mbappe win the World Cup years before your Messi was rigged to win it?

For your information World Cup isn’t a true definition of a player. Afterall u after Mbappe won the World Cup, u guys never agreed he was a better player than Messi even when Messi hadn’t won it yet.

2 Likes

Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by Bukola94: 10:03pm On Dec 26, 2022
okoroemeka:
I doubt if you know the power of 75 million dollars and the chance to be playing regularly,it is a good move,that Arabian club is his retirement plan for gratuity and pension
I wish I could give u 75 more likes, u are making sense, permit me to call that Al halal millions dollars money. Saudi Arabia Riyadh, if that is converted to their own currency, Arabians will say Allah akhbar and hausas will say... and igbo will say Chineke
Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by wagzy37: 10:03pm On Dec 26, 2022
Sweetplum:

If he quit now, people ll say he ran away from Messi. And what ll be bad if he goes to Saudi to add some more money, individual accolades, team accolades etc. No matter how lowly rated Saudi Arabian league is, they are playing football.

7 Balloon D’Ors compared to Ronaldo’s 5? About to win his 8th.
2 time Player of the tournament in a World Cup competition
1000 games played with over 1,100 Goal contributions
Finally, a World Cup winner by literally carrying his team.

All this achieved and Messi isn’t even a striker.
Ronaldo is in Messi’s shadow even if he tries. No one will say he ran away from Messi. They aren’t and were never on the same level.

Oh you’re a lady? Oops sorry embarassed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by Peppysco: 10:04pm On Dec 26, 2022
God1000:
This is bad move for C Ronaldo, money isn't everything, this will damage his reputation

He's already a millionaire with so many achievements to be proud of.

If I were him, I would consider quitting football now, he's already 37.

Dey there dey speak English ooo, dude is trying to secure the financial comfort of his next 5 generations and you're here saying something else. No matter how much he's made, there've been sport guys who made far more than him and still ended up broke.
So, why will he retire when he can still make over $200 milli in the next 3 years, who go do that one?

1 Like

Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by mema900: 10:05pm On Dec 26, 2022
God1000:
This is bad move for C Ronaldo, money isn't everything, this will damage his reputation

Quiting football and what he is about to do now are the same....so why not quit with $75M a year than quit with nothing
Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by DenreleDave(m): 10:07pm On Dec 26, 2022
TristanX:

And why did a child like Mbappe win the World Cup years before your Messi was rigged to win it?

For your information World Cup isn’t a true definition of a player. Afterall u after Mbappe won the World Cup, u guys never agreed he was a better player than Messi even when Messi hadn’t won it yet.

Yen yen yen..

Let ur fuulish Ronaldo rig it too.
Make he lift world Cup for the first time in his life

As e dey pain you, we dey drink ur tears

Mbappe won, Messi won, Ronaldo nko?

Definitely mbappe and Messi are world class while ur useless goat Ronaldo na local class
grin grin grin

E diot don change mouth.. Messi just ended the debate

GOAT don win world cup

Ewure Wasiu dey run go suadi league alfa wasiu

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 26, 2022
wagzy37:

Ronaldo is in Messi’s shadow even if he tries. No one will say he ran away from Messi. They aren’t and were never on the same level.

I m not here to debate him n Messi. I only mentioned what people like you ll end up saying. You don't need to remind the world of Messi's greatness. Records are meant to be broken sir
Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by mayor1814: 10:08pm On Dec 26, 2022
Clearly dis Saudi move is not about d money as he said in d Piers Morgan interview. grin

All d best to him sha. Las las it's like tapnaldo is considering Walahi Talahi FC so he wud bang in a lot of goals grin

And he wud not need stressing to claim another player's goal grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 26, 2022
DenreleDave:

Shut up.. Stp abusing a family man.. Have small respect

Omo ote
You should shut up and tell that bingo called JasonScoolari to stop barking at a family woman. And if them born you well, reply without sense if you no go collect!

2 Likes

Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 26, 2022
DenreleDave:

Ronaldo fans will always have rubbish to say just to defend their failure of a player.

So Ronaldo don run go saudi, no more competitive league

Show me his world Cup pls, make I use my torch light phone check sumtin grin grin grin
It's cos of such statement from moro ns like you.
Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by Lighthammer(m): 10:09pm On Dec 26, 2022
God1000:

And you are not him..so leave him to his decisions...
Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by HBB1(m): 10:10pm On Dec 26, 2022
DenreleDave:

Ronaldo fans will always have rubbish to say just to defend their failure of a player.

Show me his world Cup pls, make I use my torch light phone check sumtin grin grin grin

So much for Ligue 1 being a Farmers' League...

Their Ronaldo is now going to Bricklayers' League
cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 26, 2022
JasonScoolari:
Childish bants... Repeating one line.

Old Layergrin
Impotent boy, you are sighted in your misery!
Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by MansoryMX(m): 10:10pm On Dec 26, 2022
fredoooooo:
E can go and sign in Jupiter , e no concern us ...

ONLY MESSI MATTER NOW cheesy grin wink

How many times you don sit down watch PSG match. Ask yourself
Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by MansoryMX(m): 10:11pm On Dec 26, 2022
Veezy4u:
We'll now have Al nassr fans in Nigeria. Interesting cheesy

Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by brain54(m): 10:11pm On Dec 26, 2022
DenreleDave:

You dey kolo.... Win which major?

World Cup is the most important and he will never ever win it... He has sumtin to prove oo, let him win World Cup abeg..

Penaldo losers grin grin grin grin

You are just a big fooo.l…

I wonder what you have ever won in your life.

Idio.t!
Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by HBB1(m): 10:12pm On Dec 26, 2022
Cantonese:

Bad move? No way. He is very fit. He’s is great physical shape and can play for any club worldwide.

Money is very crucial at all times bro. Without money, how can you accomplish all that you want to? As long as he is able, he can keep playing football and earning his income. By the way, who says there are no more records to break?

In Saudi League?
cheesy

I am sure he can even win Ballon D'or if he scores enough goals.

1 Like

Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by TristanX: 10:15pm On Dec 26, 2022
DenreleDave:

Yen yen yen..

Let ur fuulish Ronaldo rig it too.
Make he lift world Cup for the first time in his life

As e dey pain you, we dey drink ur tears

Mbappe won, Messi won, Ronaldo nko?

Definitely mbappe and Messi are world class while ur useless goat Ronaldo na local class
grin grin grin

E diot don change mouth.. Messi just ended the debate

GOAT don win world cup

Ewure Wasiu dey run go suadi league alfa wasiu

You bloody product of a whorre and a drunkard. You’re a foolish bastaard for changing a simple banter into an insult. Did I insult u in my comment? So why call me names? That’s the problem with u Messi fans. Most of u are so stupid. If u can’t banter football maturely, u fucck off like the demented idiot u are.

1 Like

Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by DenreleDave(m): 10:15pm On Dec 26, 2022
Sweetplum:
You should shut up and tell that bingo called JasonScoolari to stop barking at a family woman. And if them born you well, reply without sense if you no go collect!

Shut up.. U r a married woman but u are quick to abuse a married man yet u r crying foul...

He wasn't talking to you, you mentioned him and yet u r playing victim here.. Better stop it and respect ur marital vows

1 Like

Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by blueAgent(m): 10:15pm On Dec 26, 2022
wagzy37:

Spot on.

They were never on the same level.

1 Like

Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by fredoooooo: 10:16pm On Dec 26, 2022
MansoryMX:

Being qatching beofre Messi , watch amd follow them morw since they sing the greatest of all time ...
How may times do you wat h games in jupiter or saudi arabia? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by DenreleDave(m): 10:16pm On Dec 26, 2022
TristanX:

You bloody product of a whorre and a drunkard. You’re a foolish bastaard for changing a simple banter into an insult. Did I insult u in my comment? So why call me names? That’s the problem with u Messi fans. Most of u are so stupid. If u can’t banter football maturely u fucck off like the demented idiot u are.

Omo oooo seeeee tearssss of Penaldo loser fans

As e dey pain you, e dey sweet us and we dey drink ur tears cheesy grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by Tomberry2(m): 10:19pm On Dec 26, 2022
God1000:

This does'nt make sense at all
Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by blueAgent(m): 10:20pm On Dec 26, 2022
DenreleDave:

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by zinaunreal(m): 10:20pm On Dec 26, 2022
God1000:

I swear you said the most stupid thing this year.
Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by izubext007: 10:22pm On Dec 26, 2022
Life
Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 26, 2022
DenreleDave:

Shut up.. U r a married woman but u are quick to abuse a married man yet u r crying foul...

He wasn't talking to you, you mentioned him and yet u r playing victim here.. Better stop it and respect ur marital vows
Seems you are spiritually afflicted.
Unfortunate simp coming here to defend a criminal. You deserve to be hanged with your penni s. The bingo you are defending was the first to quote and abuse me tonight, today the 26th of December 2022 at exactly 10:20pm West African Time.
I ll soon start fishing criminals like you out to sue your ass in real life court for defamation!

1 Like

Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by grandstar(m): 10:23pm On Dec 26, 2022
God1000:

I previously thought that he should find a retirement club that'll pay him a fortune. You're probably correct. That move will probably damage his brand. Money isn't everything

A move to America might even be better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by JasonScoolari: 10:23pm On Dec 26, 2022
Sweetplum:

Impotent boy, you are sighted in your misery!
Same impotent boy that got your mom pregnant? grin

2 Likes

Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by DenreleDave(m): 10:24pm On Dec 26, 2022
Sweetplum:

Seems you are spiritually afflicted.
Unfortunate simp coming here to defend a criminal. You deserve to be hanged with your penni s. The bingo you are defending was the first to quote and abuse me tonight, today the 26th of December 2022 at exactly 10:20pm West African Time.
I ll soon start fishing criminals like you out to sue your ass in real life court for defamation!
Why wud a married woman be mentioning another guy pri ck online.. Is ur husband denying you of orgasm? If No, it is disrespectful to mention another guy pri ck.

You are Married FGS

1 Like

Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by JasonScoolari: 10:25pm On Dec 26, 2022
Sweetplum:
You should shut up and tell that bingo called JasonSc.oolari to stop barking at a family woman. And if them born you well, reply without sense if you no go collect!
Same bingo that is making your mom moan? grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

AFCON 2023: Nancy Iheme Offers Stanley Nwabali 'SOLID 3some' / Tanzanian Fan Runs To Hug Rooney During Match (Photos) / Obafemi Martins Luxury Home In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.