Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,219 members, 7,825,818 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Women Whose Husbands Live Abroad, How Do You Satisfy Yourself - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Whose Husbands Live Abroad, How Do You Satisfy Yourself (11674 Views)

Without Traveling Abroad, How Can I Befriend Foreign Ladies / Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? / Can you satisfy a woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Whose Husbands Live Abroad, How Do You Satisfy Yourself by LadyRosa(f): 8:33am On Dec 27, 2022
travelled:
your profile picture says it all.. are you a nymp?

Maybe! tongue
Re: Women Whose Husbands Live Abroad, How Do You Satisfy Yourself by LadyRosa(f): 8:34am On Dec 27, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You, are you, and we have already dealt with and moved past that. undecided

Well said. cool
Re: Women Whose Husbands Live Abroad, How Do You Satisfy Yourself by LadyRosa(f): 8:34am On Dec 27, 2022
SonOfEl:

I have been there, so you guys should listen and stop making all the noise. No big deal.

sad
Re: Women Whose Husbands Live Abroad, How Do You Satisfy Yourself by LadyRosa(f): 8:36am On Dec 27, 2022
SonOfEl:

Dude stop shifting the goal post. Wet dreams is not infidelity.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
But soap using is! grin cheesy grin
People like you are ones that makes EVA SOAP now expensive .

2 Likes

Re: Women Whose Husbands Live Abroad, How Do You Satisfy Yourself by Kobojunkie: 8:37am On Dec 27, 2022
SonOfEl:
1. The fact that you singled out the spiritual part of my post attests to the many ugly things happening in marriages because of sex.
Christians do sin, but that's because we don't 'watch and pray' as christians. My wife knows my stay overseas alone can bring in temptations and distraction for we both, so guess what? We had to arm ourselves psychologically and spiritually against infidelity.
1. Spiritual? No, I singled it out to highlight the fact that it is no real significance as you intended. undecided

2. I am afraid you are wrong! Christians sin because they are just religious people— they subscribe to religious ideologies prescribed to them by other men as if it would make a difference— and nothing more. Psychologically, we are all human beings and make mistakes.... we are fallible creatures and so it makes no sense to trust that another will never err against us. undecided
Re: Women Whose Husbands Live Abroad, How Do You Satisfy Yourself by scottyoloye(m): 8:39am On Dec 27, 2022
SonOfEl:

The fact that you singled out the spiritual part of my post attests to the many ugly things happening in marriages because of sex.

Christians do sin, but that's because we don't 'watch and pray' as christians. My wife knows my stay overseas alone can bring in temptations and distraction for we both, so guess what? We had to arm ourselves psychologically and spiritually against infidelity.

Dey whine yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Whose Husbands Live Abroad, How Do You Satisfy Yourself by SonOfEl(m): 8:40am On Dec 27, 2022
LadyRosa:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
But soap using is! grin cheesy grin
People like you are ones that makes EVA SOAP now expensive .

I believe you are referring to masturbation isn't it? Yes I do have phone intimacy with my wife (she intentionally dresses up in sexy lingeries and flash sweet naked figure cool when we do private video calls. My wife has built a mansion in my head I must say and God bless it everyday.
Re: Women Whose Husbands Live Abroad, How Do You Satisfy Yourself by JasonScoolari: 8:41am On Dec 27, 2022
LadyRosa:

&*+So you like "fuc*$k like this Just so?
So why you dey argue ? grin
Just letting you know what you're good for....

Just sex. smiley

1 Like

Re: Women Whose Husbands Live Abroad, How Do You Satisfy Yourself by LadyRosa(f): 8:43am On Dec 27, 2022
SonOfEl:

I believe you are referring to masturbation isn't it? Yes I do have phone intimacy with my wife (she intentionally dresses up in sexy lingeries and flash sweet naked figure cool when we do private video calls. My wife has built a mansion in my head I must say and God bless it everyday.

It works for you and wifey.
Good !And I admire that .
BUT you see this Ya fantasy, can't work for me and my husband .

The mansion I want in my head is my husband -fucking me silly in our OLYMPIC SIZED BED!
I no dey for imaginative sex.I am not a novelist .

cheesy
So LDM won't help me.

4 Likes

Re: Women Whose Husbands Live Abroad, How Do You Satisfy Yourself by SonOfEl(m): 8:43am On Dec 27, 2022
scottyoloye:

Dey whine yourself

Believe me bro, I live by the books and I am loving it. I never claim to be perfect but cheating on my wife is out of it. Such men as us still exist in good numbers, forget all the noise.

1 Like

Re: Women Whose Husbands Live Abroad, How Do You Satisfy Yourself by Bukola94: 8:46am On Dec 27, 2022
wentroublecomes:

Is that d reason for her to get pregnant for someone else and try to push it on d man?
Why Una dey think like fish like this
please leave innocent fish, fish get sense pass sheep.lol
Re: Women Whose Husbands Live Abroad, How Do You Satisfy Yourself by LadyRosa(f): 8:46am On Dec 27, 2022
JasonScoolari:
Just letting you know what you're good for....

Just sex. smiley

Oh! I am flattered.
At least I still get value! wink

2 Likes

Re: Women Whose Husbands Live Abroad, How Do You Satisfy Yourself by SonOfEl(m): 8:46am On Dec 27, 2022
LadyRosa:

It works for you and wifey.
Good !And I admire that .
BUT you see this Ya fantasy, can't work for me and my husband .

The mansion I want in my head is my husband -fucking me silly in our OLYMPIC SIZED BED!
I no dey for imaginative sex.I am not a novelist .

cheesy
So LDM won't help me.

Whenever I visit (as I am presently), she alone can testify how well she has been eating the juicy stick, she literally at some point tried to run away from the room because I overfeed her....praise the Lord!!!! I love her patience and faithfulness though.

2 Likes

Re: Women Whose Husbands Live Abroad, How Do You Satisfy Yourself by LadyRosa(f): 8:46am On Dec 27, 2022
SonOfEl:

Whenever I visit (as I am presently), she alone can testify how well she has been eating the juicy stick, praise the Lord!!!! I love her patience and faithfulness

Congratulations cheesy

1 Like

Re: Women Whose Husbands Live Abroad, How Do You Satisfy Yourself by SonOfEl(m): 8:49am On Dec 27, 2022
LadyRosa:

Congratulations cheesy

Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Whose Husbands Live Abroad, How Do You Satisfy Yourself by TheChameleon: 9:17am On Dec 27, 2022
Wickedfacts:
Go to Okota, Festac, Abule Ado and you will pity Igbo women whose husbands are abroad. These women shamelessly sleep around and fight over young boys.
Their husbands will send money from abroad and the wives would be wasting it on small boys.
Asides that, they have a high rate of lesbianism there. Women licking women without mercy, and the men are abroad, suffering.

" licking mercilessly " always gets me. grin grin

I saw you say it about their August All-Female festival. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Whose Husbands Live Abroad, How Do You Satisfy Yourself by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 27, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

Hehehe
Kpekus is the ultimate word
Some call it puna
Some kitten
Some duri
Some obo
Some toto
Some horney pot
Some glory hole
Some kitty cat
Some Vjay
Some kitten
Some pleasure hole
Some giut
But we call it kpekus

Damn... nasty... I'm out of here
Is that so?
One person get all these names. This must be a popular person. Celebrity, I think
Re: Women Whose Husbands Live Abroad, How Do You Satisfy Yourself by diogo23: 9:25am On Dec 27, 2022
Wickedfacts:
Go to Okota, Festac, Abule Ado and you will pity Igbo women whose husbands are abroad. These women shamelessly sleep around and fight over young boys.
Their husbands will send money from abroad and the wives would be wasting it on small boys.
Asides that, they have a high rate of lesbianism there. Women licking women without mercy, and the men are abroad, suffering.
Those men don't think about pussy they don't want to kill themselves because of pussy its only kids like you put all their mind and trust in the pussy
Re: Women Whose Husbands Live Abroad, How Do You Satisfy Yourself by Wickedfacts: 9:34am On Dec 27, 2022
TheChameleon:

" licking mercilessly " always gets me. grin grin

I saw you say it about their August All-Female festival. grin

That August Meeting's own is terrible.
They lick it vigorously. Use it to brush teeth.
Fear those chi women.
Re: Women Whose Husbands Live Abroad, How Do You Satisfy Yourself by SouthSouth1914: 9:39am On Dec 27, 2022
Wickedfacts:

Sensational statements. Are the hotel beds in Lagos warm by only Igbo women? Yoruba ladies who are married and live with their husbands here in Nigeria have been known to be chronic and unapologetic cheaters as well as their Yoruba husbands. They literally liter the fulcrums of local and major hotels in Lagos plying their trades without shame. He who lives in a glass house, should not throw stones!

1 Like

Re: Women Whose Husbands Live Abroad, How Do You Satisfy Yourself by mirinder: 9:43am On Dec 27, 2022
LadyRosa:

You know you folks actually think 'loose' women don't get married .

I have friends who wrap weed and smoke like furnaces.Some stilk share weeds wiyh their husbands.
Hey, they are married and with strong smart kids.

I'm so fuc'King married and heavy!
Yes! my husband married a CRAY CRAY!
on a lighter note, what's your favorite sex position? I want to learn
Re: Women Whose Husbands Live Abroad, How Do You Satisfy Yourself by Wickedfacts: 9:44am On Dec 27, 2022
SouthSouth1914:

Sensational statements. Are the hotel beds in Lagos warm by only Igbo women? Yoruba ladies who are married and live with their husbands here in Nigeria have been known to be chronic and unapologetic cheaters as well as their Yoruba husbands. They literally liter the fulcrums of local and major hotels in Lagos plying their trades without shame. He who lives in a glass house, should not throw stones!

Go to Festac and Okota, ask people about Igbo women whose husbands are abroad.
Once the man travels, they manipulate his family from leaving the house. Then, their own family members come in. E get why.
Ask those Igbo men abroad how many of them have their family members living in the house when they are abroad. The wife will never agree. E get why.

2 Likes

Re: Women Whose Husbands Live Abroad, How Do You Satisfy Yourself by meobizy(f): 9:47am On Dec 27, 2022
Fingers, dildos and prayers. Some husbands don’t care if their wives sleep with fellow females. When males are involved, the men go berserk with rage. The Bible is the greatest tool in imbibing hope. It can keep a person celibate for a decade plus.

2 Likes

Re: Women Whose Husbands Live Abroad, How Do You Satisfy Yourself by SouthSouth1914: 9:48am On Dec 27, 2022
Wickedfacts:

Go to Festac and Okota, ask people about Igbo women whose husbands are abroad.
Once the man travels, they manipulate his family from leaving the house. Then, their own family members come in. E get why.
Ask those Igbo men abroad how many of them have their family members living in the house when they are abroad. The wife will never agree. E get why.

Diversionary tactics! You never answered my question. Please read through my statement again, this time do it slowly. Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Women Whose Husbands Live Abroad, How Do You Satisfy Yourself by LadyRosa(f): 9:50am On Dec 27, 2022
mirinder:
on a lighter note, what's your favorite sex position? I want to learn

https://www.womenshealthmag.com/sex-and-love/a19943165/sex-positions-guide/
Get educated .

3 Likes

Re: Women Whose Husbands Live Abroad, How Do You Satisfy Yourself by mirinder: 9:55am On Dec 27, 2022
Re: Women Whose Husbands Live Abroad, How Do You Satisfy Yourself by Aladdin1(m): 9:56am On Dec 27, 2022
Wickedfacts:
its a pity.
Re: Women Whose Husbands Live Abroad, How Do You Satisfy Yourself by meetme01: 10:00am On Dec 27, 2022
SonOfEl:

Believe me bro, I live by the books and I am loving it. I never claim to be perfect but cheating on my wife is out of it. Such men as us still exist in good numbers, forget all the noise.

A quick one.

If you perceive or affirm that your wife cheat or cheated while away, will you forgive?

3 Likes

Re: Women Whose Husbands Live Abroad, How Do You Satisfy Yourself by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:23am On Dec 27, 2022
Creativity22:

Joke of the decade. Sexual needs are inherent in human. It doesn't matter the sex of the fellow. As long as the fellow, is medically and psychological ok. He/she MUST feel the need to have sex. If you decide to supress the urge, you will keep having wet dreams. That is basically tantamount to having sex.
I don't agree with you! Cause your logic is not applicable to everyone!!!
Re: Women Whose Husbands Live Abroad, How Do You Satisfy Yourself by Orgasmgiver123(m): 10:34am On Dec 27, 2022
HeroHero:

Is that so?
One person get all these names. This must be a popular person. Celebrity, I think
Lmao
Very popular musician
Re: Women Whose Husbands Live Abroad, How Do You Satisfy Yourself by odaniel1(m): 10:50am On Dec 27, 2022
BirtherOfKings:
seems u service dem alot kiss kiss
as you no gree give me 'Eno James', your beautiful sister, wetin man go do?
Re: Women Whose Husbands Live Abroad, How Do You Satisfy Yourself by BirtherOfKings(f): 10:52am On Dec 27, 2022
odaniel1:

as you no gree give me 'Eno James', your beautiful sister, wetin man go do?
. grin grin grin grin grin grin pls nairaland men broke her heart..thank God her virginity is still intact..compliment her on her good skin, she will accept kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Long Should Good Sex Take? / Glad I Found You. / What A Battered Pussy Looks Like ..pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.