Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,745 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces (38462 Views)

2023: I’m Ready To Debate From Morning Till Night – Tinubu / 2023: I’m Not Member Of APC, I’m Running Home After Serving Buhari – Adesina / 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by Olabukola11: 7:14am On Dec 27, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

You are a newbie in politics and it’s riddled all over your composition!

Whenever power wants to shift in Africa politics, you will observe the migration of power blocks!

It was damn too easy to know PDP was going to lose! Almost everything that made PDP up decamped to APC, and such drastic change don’t just happen, it happens for reasons!

Now in this case, Peter is ONLY one in Labour Party! As far as I am concerned, all others are corpses. Himself and party are empty, barely have nothing to offer, and just directionless.

Election conducted a thousand times, peter won’t win one!
“That short man called Ngige, we gave him power and he went and joined Awolowo’s people; the people that killed the Igbos" .......Arthur Eze. Why do we think such a man is supporting BAT? For him to say Soludo is the Nigerian president of Igbo extraction gives him away as Atiku supporter.
Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by VTJN(m): 7:14am On Dec 27, 2022
toujurs:
Exactly, Thier hope was on atiku. Very selfish and stupid.

They will be shocked 2023. What God cannot do, does not exist.
Lol

Another emotional fluffy obingo spotted

They hang Obi chances of winning to God

Lol grin grin

You guys are truly comic

I guess devil is with other 17 contestants?

What God cannot do doesn't exist. Tell the God to make you billionaire na. Abi the God no fit do am?

February no far again
Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by elsiusgr8t(m): 7:15am On Dec 27, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Most times, I use to believe you Obituaries are joking me just trying to be noticed. Y’all know Peter cannot win!

Urchin, if you really know he won't win, then you want won't be here trying to convince your fellow urchin s.... Deep inside your brainless skull you know Peter Obi Will win. so I understand your pain grin angry

But, as an urchin you can continue leaving in denial

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by Moh247: 7:15am On Dec 27, 2022
Olabukola11:
“That short man called Ngige, we gave him power and he went and joined Awolowo’s people; the people that killed the Igbos .......Arthur Eze. Why do we think such a man is supporting BAT?

Fastest way for Igbo to become a President is if Atiku becomes the next President, Atiku would be 80 years after a single term

Obi knows he can't win but he can't back down especially with the kind of angry followers he has

Obi and G5 Governors are ruining Atiku's chances of getting Southern votes and this is a win for Tinubu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by toprealman: 7:19am On Dec 27, 2022
Same Arthur Eze that is busy dragging land with widows and orphans in his community or is it another one?
Hand over to Soludo because it is an inheritance abi? These are the ones that will rather have Nigeria remain in its pathetic state. Is it Soludo that is yet to understand what governance is? What has he done in Anambra to deserve gifting him Aso rock?
Is it same "Prof of Economics" that is making Mbadinuju look like a high ?
Next please!

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by Libera: 7:19am On Dec 27, 2022
Obi supporters are very delusional, how on earth do you think that Obi will win this election, well its a blessing in disguise though, because Obi supporters would have voted for Atiku anyway. But by (OBIdients) voting for Obi ,it makes the chances of Atiku becoming the President slimmer and cut a clear landslide victory for his Excellency Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. Akanbi omo olodo ide.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by Olabukola11: 7:20am On Dec 27, 2022
naptu2:
Previous thread President Peter Obi Visits Authur Eze

https://tribuneonlineng.com/im-not-in-support-of-obis-presidential-ambition-arthur-eze-announces/

Pointing at Governor Soludo, Eze, continued: “This is the person we are tipping to take over as Nigerian president of Igbo extraction in the time to come. We have a presidential candidate that we are supporting now. After his tenure, he will hand over to Soludo as president.” This shows that the man Eze is a PDP supporter so I don't see how his statement supports Jagaban. Meanwhile this is Eze's statement yrs ago. "That short man called Ngige, we gave him power and he went and joined Awolowo’s people; the people that killed the Igbos"
Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by ROYALMAXCLEANER: 7:20am On Dec 27, 2022
Bunch of irresponsible old gays everywhere .... Really am disappointed at igbos elders, with your support or without your support

Obi will still WIN.....
Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by Basic123: 7:20am On Dec 27, 2022
femisplash:

Be calming down. The screenshots are necessary to remind us how you Obiidiots once worshipped Aurthur Eze and buttlicked him when your Lamba leader went to beg him for his support and same you are now throwing all insults at the same man today. The same manner you guys eulogized Soludo when Obi visited him until he wrote a public letter that changed everything.

OBIdients used alot of LIES to market Peter OBI....from exaggerated level of education to dropping many fake quotes of celebrities stating their support for OBI,including wizkid oooo.

The movement is fake!

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by Goldenisssilenc: 7:21am On Dec 27, 2022
Same idiot who on live video said Buhari personally told him that he would hand over to umahi..

What did umahi do.. He decamped to Apc.. Thus destroying the chances he had in PdP..

Now this man Wan scam soludo or Apga as a party generally..

If APGA makes this mistake they would watch how the party will be taken over

3 Likes

Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by kels2much(m): 7:22am On Dec 27, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Because he is the biggest joke!

All other contestants have already accepted defeat prior to election. Peter is just burning aviation fuel for reasons that will NEVER materialize!

You guys need to tell yourself the truth and stop using emotions! Somethings are impossible in life[color=#990000][/color]!
Did you know the chances of David killing Goliath was IMPOSSIBLE in life, but did it happen....
I will leave you to answer the question.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by anytexy: 7:24am On Dec 27, 2022
Pointing at Governor Soludo, Eze, continued: “This is the person we are tipping to take over as Nigerian president of Igbo extraction in the time to come. We have a presidential candidate that we are supporting now. After his tenure, he will hand over to Soludo as president
-
I said it earlier, this was the reason Soludo attacked Peter Obi. He had presidential ambitious.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by Mpanyi: 7:25am On Dec 27, 2022
Good for Obi. Nobody Arthur supported ever won any election.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by lampi: 7:26am On Dec 27, 2022
Old age and dementia

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by Olabukola11: 7:26am On Dec 27, 2022
Moh247:

Fastest way for Igbo to become a President is if Atiku becomes the next President, Atiku would be 80 years after a single term

Obi knows he can't win but he can't back down especially with the kind of angry followers he has

Obi and G5 Governors are ruining Atiku's chances of getting Southern votes and this is a win for Tinubu
That is to say Obi wins SE and SS, Atiku wins the NE, Kwankwaso wins the NW, BAT wind the SW. So who ever wins the middle belt wins the race or a re-run. The game is tight so any of the front runners can win it. All is assuming FG might did not come into play.
Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by Themandator: 7:29am On Dec 27, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
When men like Arthur Eze talk, they know the direction where power is heading to.

Peter is just day dreaming! Somethings are impossible in life!

“NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE” is an adage used to deceive the FOOLISH

Why not wait till February.. he knows the direction but couldn't put it to work when he supported a candidates that was defeated even 8n his own polling unit
Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by Themandator: 7:30am On Dec 27, 2022
Olabukola11:
That is to say Obi wins SE and SS, Atiku wins the NE, Kwankwaso wins the NW, BAT wind the SW. So who ever wins the middle belt wins the race or a re-run. The game is tight so any of the front runners can win it. All is assuming FG might did not come into play.

SW minus Lagos .. tinubu is never going to win Lagos with BVAS
Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by Corrinthians(m): 7:31am On Dec 27, 2022
Someone should check on the Zombiedientz above to see they're still alive.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by Musauzor(m): 7:31am On Dec 27, 2022
Arthur Eze is a diehard PDP/Atiku's supporter. One thing is certain: HE Peter Obi is going to harvest 85% of Anambra votes.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by erospecial: 7:32am On Dec 27, 2022
Eze has always been anti Igbo interest.
He won't still support Soludo after 8yrs of Atiku or Tinubu for president.
If Obi hasn't tried, who would've ever believe there's a presidential potential in Igbo nation of today?

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by Themandator: 7:33am On Dec 27, 2022
Goldenisssilenc:
Same idiot who on live video said Buhari personally told him that he would hand over to umahi..

What did umahi do.. He decamped to Apc.. Thus destroying the chances he had in PdP..

Now this man Wan scam soludo or Apga as a party generally..

If APGA makes this mistake they would watch how the party will be taken over

Soludo may be the last governor and government of APGA in Anambra and the SE
Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by shortIGBOman: 7:33am On Dec 27, 2022
Greatkenny2:

Shut your ugly mouth. We know exactly what you did and how you captioned it. Stop feigning ignorance.. we know your aim, but guess what? Both you and Arthur Eze whom you now love so much can’t stop Obi’s presidency.

The thing pain Emeka grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by Vadese1: 7:34am On Dec 27, 2022
No wahala , you just have one vote. Even with your household and entourage, the votes will not pass 200. In Delta State everyone is obidient.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by Hoelujohn: 7:36am On Dec 27, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

He has no party, LP is an orphanage home!

LP has no single power broker, when other other party members are boasting of tens!

No political structure, LP does not have formidable Senators, legislators, governors or even Local Government Chairman, but wants to win presidency (Joke of the century)

With a ruling party like APC that stills controls highest states in Nigeria, How does Peter and Labour Party expect to win?

It’s impossible! Outrightly impossible!

But why are you guys fixated on Obi that has no structure? Mustapha is there, Sowore is there, the SDP man is there, Abiola pikin is there, una no talk abt them.
A candidate without any councilor is now giving you ppl prb. For your information, Peter Obi is not contesting, it is we the sensible Nigerian youths that are contesting through him

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by coputa(m): 7:37am On Dec 27, 2022
Nigeria business moguls and political elite only support the political party that protects their political and business interest without considering the citizens of the country, even if the aspirant of their choice does not mean well for the nation.
But they will fail this time around with the new wave of Obedient.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by KosiGee(m): 7:41am On Dec 27, 2022
naptu2:

Dear Naptu?

What's my business with all of these? Why are you telling me all of these? What do you want me to do with all of these?

Why are you upset? Why are you being defensive? Your post is in contrast to the title of the thread.
Maybe you should stick to Oshoala and women football.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by coputa(m): 7:44am On Dec 27, 2022
Hoelujohn:

But why are you guys fixated on Obi that has no structure? Mustapha is there, Sowore is there, the SDP man is there, Abiola pikin is there, una no talk abt them.
A candidate without any councilor is now giving you ppl prb. For your information, Peter Obi is not contesting, it is we the sensible Nigerian youths that are contesting through him
The strongest and most reliable structure is the people'the youth's and not state governors,legislatures and councilors Adeleke won Osun state with only two members in the state house of assembly.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by NuruDiddy: 7:45am On Dec 27, 2022
Who cares
Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by stanluiz(m): 7:47am On Dec 27, 2022
tonididdy:

Otenwen... Am also glad to be an Edo man!

... This igbo people dey make this obi thing tire everybody, for where Edo na PO greatest support state. What is the east doing? They should hold that title.

Truly, igbo man na Igbo man greatest enemy. Who nor fit love house, na want love outside
Our igbo people are rooting and supporting Peter obi.

Don't mind some our igbo politicians who are part of the status quo. They want Nigeria to remain the way she is because they are benefiting from it .

Thats why they are against Peter obi.

When Peter obi was governor. He caged and retire many Political godfathers in Anambra state including this Arthur Eze. They see Peter obi as a threat to their corrupt and undemocratic lifestyle.

But thier national madness will end when Peter obi is elected as president.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by Nobody: 7:47am On Dec 27, 2022
Your cup.of tea

But for us it's Obidatti

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Phone Numbers Of All The Ministers In Nigeria. / Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed / Ondo Police Speaks On Death Of Over Thirty Cows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.