Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,621 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Urgent Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Urgent Advice (417 Views)

I Need Ur Urgent Advice Dear Nairalanders / "Have U Nacked My Dad Before?" Groom To Be Needs Urgent Advice!!! / Urgent Advice Needed Please Should I Forgive Her Or Not???? Explicit Content +18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Advice by stan4b(m): 6:19am On Dec 27, 2022
Hello guys!!!
Pls I need an urgent advice. I pray some of you are awake to answer me before I confront my fiancee this morning. I went through her TikTok page yesterday and found some pictures of her and her ex she uploaded and they were somehow loved up, not naked. She has already uploaded about 2 different pictures of them. Is my message in the screenshot right?
She's presently in Lagos. She went to Lagos to spend the Christmas holiday with my mum.

Re: Urgent Advice by moneymaniyke143(m): 6:30am On Dec 27, 2022
When you buy an old car make sure the former owner doesn’t have the spear key…..do what you like with this information, the MORDEN day woman is a disgrace…..bro na for morning them dey find black goat, e better say na only ring you lost than say the children fit no be your own, use your tongue count your teeth…..early signs for your CREATOR…..but you fit still gamble

1 Like

Re: Urgent Advice by TheZeezle(m): 6:36am On Dec 27, 2022
Was the pictures uploaded before you met her or just of recent?
Re: Urgent Advice by stan4b(m): 6:38am On Dec 27, 2022
TheZeezle:
Was the pictures uploaded before you met her or just of recent?

After I met and engaged her.
Re: Urgent Advice by TheZeezle(m): 6:50am On Dec 27, 2022
stan4b:

After I met and engaged her.

Talk to her first and hear what she's gonna say first when she open her mouth.
Re: Urgent Advice by stan4b(m): 6:55am On Dec 27, 2022
TheZeezle:

Talk to her first and hear what she's gonna say first when she open her mouth.

Ok. Thanks.
Re: Urgent Advice by stan4b(m): 6:55am On Dec 27, 2022
moneymaniyke143:
When you buy an old car make sure the former owner doesn’t have the spear key…..do what you like with this information, the MORDEN day woman is a disgrace…..bro na for morning them dey find black goat, e better say na only ring you lost than say the children fit no be your own, use your tongue count your teeth…..early signs for your CREATOR…..but you fit still gamble

Thanks
Re: Urgent Advice by PerfectStranger(m): 6:58am On Dec 27, 2022
Dey play

(1) (Reply)

Could She Be The Reason Why..? / What Year Did You Start Using Mobile Phone And What Brand? / Sexy Babe's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.