Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Relate Your Bad Experience Of Buying A Bad Car Without Proper Inspection. - Car Talk (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Relate Your Bad Experience Of Buying A Bad Car Without Proper Inspection. (22669 Views)

❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ / Peugeot E-legend That Drives Itself: Car Without Driver Got Nigerians Talking / BMW Introduces Wireless Charging To Charge Your Car Without Cables (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relate Your Bad Experience Of Buying A Bad Car Without Proper Inspection. by Foodie1(m): 1:22pm On Dec 28, 2022
Kasdat5:

Forward ever
Re: Relate Your Bad Experience Of Buying A Bad Car Without Proper Inspection. by lereinter(m): 1:29pm On Dec 28, 2022
tlarge1612:
My experience was in 2019 .I saw this 2005 Camry on the location was Yaba.Na so I called Mecho he said he is not chanced to follow I decided to just go check the car o.That’s how I no fit commot eye � from the car until I was jinxed to pay 1.3milli even as transfer was hard to do that Sunday-long story ;As I drove the car home that Sunday the car started blinking engine oil light and from there onward I spent 400k from cylinder to engine and gear within 4months I ended up selling the car for 900k in 4months.

Na confirm jazz

Re: Relate Your Bad Experience Of Buying A Bad Car Without Proper Inspection. by datopaper(m): 1:52pm On Dec 28, 2022
I wanted to buy suzuki every. I contacted a mechanic who I was told he is very good. When we got to the market. He looked around and later settle for one. He said that is good. That I can buy it. The reason he gave was that the engine is okay.

But later it was not what we pay for. But the struggle continue

Re: Relate Your Bad Experience Of Buying A Bad Car Without Proper Inspection. by airsaylongcome: 1:57pm On Dec 28, 2022
Michael547:

VIN check will expose that

A VIN check will expose that a car had an accident in Nigeria and was fixed? While a VIN check is good, it has it's limits once the vehicle leaves US/CAN

Re: Relate Your Bad Experience Of Buying A Bad Car Without Proper Inspection. by Capernum: 2:07pm On Dec 28, 2022
Michael547:

Wow....taking time to check the underneath of the car could have saved you.

Believe me... At a point, I had to tow the car... It just tore apart on the road... The rare beam broke and the tyres went apart... They towed the car and I was almost crying.

My pregnant wife was there then... We were going to buy baby materials for the soon to be delivered baby. Bad experience

Re: Relate Your Bad Experience Of Buying A Bad Car Without Proper Inspection. by 9free(m): 2:09pm On Dec 28, 2022
Vaabra:

Could be the brain box. Got one Hyundai Santa fe that had same issue. Went for scan, was told it was a solenoid valve in the gear. Changed all the valve in the gear, problem persisted until the brain box was changed.
I may try this out as scan also indicated faulty solenoid valves in the gear. Thanks

Re: Relate Your Bad Experience Of Buying A Bad Car Without Proper Inspection. by Michael547(m): 2:10pm On Dec 28, 2022
Capernum:

Believe me... At a point, I had to tow the car... It just tore apart on the road... The rare beam broke and the tyres went apart... They towed the car and I was almost crying.

My pregnant wife was there then... We were going to buy baby materials for the soon to be delivered baby. Bad experience
Sorry about that....I'm a professional car mechanic....I could help you with car inspection next time

Re: Relate Your Bad Experience Of Buying A Bad Car Without Proper Inspection. by Gbengageorge: 2:12pm On Dec 28, 2022
FalseProphet1:
A member gave me a car as seed, the first day I took the car out, it fell break, I rang my Bell taya and shouted Jah! Until my voice cracked the car did not gree and stop o, the car then dived into the gutter, I came out and thanked God for saving me from agents of the dark forces.

This I have seen.

This one na poisonoius seed o. I no fit laugh.

Re: Relate Your Bad Experience Of Buying A Bad Car Without Proper Inspection. by tonididdy(m): 2:16pm On Dec 28, 2022
My first 4 cars I owned I never went with a mechanic and it's being good.

I always watch out for the temperature level and the gear mechanism how it changes gear when increasing speed, exhaust smoke, sound, sound when AC is on and the most importantly, I always go on my knees to check under the car for rust.

I have never gone wrong with this methods.

My first ever car was a lexusRX300 straight from the yard, I went alone it was 2nd Jan 19...
Went to the first yard, beautiful bodied car, nice sound, AC was ice and did my final "down on my knees ritual", I'd never seen so much rust in my life.
I japa.
Next yard satisfied my needa and I did transfer on the spot and drove back to my hotel I was staying. Used that ride for 2years without any hitchea, the person I sold it to still dey enjoy am.

2nd one was a Nissan quest, went alone, great buy unless for a few discoveries later that didn't affect the car performance, sold it months later.

3rd one I drove alone to warri to buy a used corolla. My best bargain, I made 200k profit on resale after few months of driving it.

4th was a yaris, bought it to give out for Bal&carry. First driver that took it was complaining bitterly of this and that all so he could avoid normal weekly settlement. Lol for car wey I buyyself, drive come hase. Took it from his ass and gave another who is praising the ride till date.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Relate Your Bad Experience Of Buying A Bad Car Without Proper Inspection. by Michael547(m): 2:19pm On Dec 28, 2022
tonididdy:
My first 4 cars I owned I never went with a mechanic and it's being good.

I always watch out for the temperature level and the gear mechanism how it changes gear when increasing speed, exhaust smoke, sound, sound when AC is on and the most importantly, I always go on my knees to check under the car for rust.

I have never gone wrong with this methods.

My first ever car was a lexusRX300 straight from the yard, I went alone it was 2nd Jan 19...
Went to the first yard, beautiful bodied car, nice sound, AC was ice and did my final "down on my knees ritual", I'd never seen so much rust in my life.
I japa.
Next yard satisfied my needa and I did transfer on the spot and drove back to my hotel I was staying. Used that ride for 2years without any hitchea, the person I sold it to still dey enjoy am.

2nd one was a Nissan quest, went alone, great buy unless for a few discoveries later that didn't affect the car performance, sold it months later.

3rd one I drove alone to warri to buy a used corolla. My best bargain, I made 200k profit on resale after few months of driving it.

4th was a yaris, bought it to give out for Bal&carry. First driver that took it was complaining bitterly of this and that all so he could avoid normal weekly settlement. Lol for car wey I buyyself, drive come hase. Took it from his ass and gave another who is praising the ride till date.

Nice experience

Re: Relate Your Bad Experience Of Buying A Bad Car Without Proper Inspection. by 9free(m): 2:25pm On Dec 28, 2022
Lordshoggy:
okay, last year December i was planning to come to Nigeria from abroad to visit my family as well as launch my newly built house. so, i asked one of my personal person to help me buy a muscle camry, this person searched the part of lagos but the car he was showing me on video had one issue or the other.

so finally he got me this clean interior car, showed me the engine, all on video but i asked him to get a mechanic. he actually fo get a mechanic to check and the mechanics said if we can spend about 100,000 naira, the car will be in perfect condition has i want.

i paid for the car 1.8m and additional 150,000 to get the car in good condition. with the 150,000 naira, the following was changed.
(1) power steering rack
(2) the hub for the two legs.
(3) servicing
and so on.

where i noticed there is problem was when it wasnt the car that was used to pick i and my wife from the airports.

i finally saw the car they bought for me when i got home, and i was not impressed..it looks like an abandoned crap car.

from that moments, each day we drove the car out, it will always develop fault and die on the road. i keep on spending for this road side lagos agberos, wheneve they see the car is dead. from over heating to bad gear and so on.

so the engine first knock, i toyed it with #15,000

i change the block, with workmanship #150,000

i buy new car battery #21,000

i managed to fix the leaking radiator two times #6,000

the gear spoilt, i repaird it and paid #70,000 with workmanship.

whenever the car is climbing hill, it slow down speed..i complain this to rewire.

rewire changed, oil pump,
all the coil.
buy a whole new fuse box.
total money that goes to rewire is about 100,000 naira.

i planned selling this car, but each time people come looking, they price this car for 1 m naira, giving excuse they will change the engine and bake the body. some even call the call scrap.

i got angry with this price and bought a new engine myself at ladipo, i bought the engine for 450,000 naira. transport and the person i sent total was 500,000 naira.

mechanic workmanship was #10,000.

after this, the car condition changed alittle but the problem of not being able to climb the hill still persist.

i later was introduced to another mechanic, and this person did a great job and the total he charged me to make my car in good condition was #120,000. i aslo end up paying his rewire another #20,000.

after all this nightmare, i sold the muscle camry few months ago for 1.7m naira.

i had to go to church for thanks giving that this car left my life.

I will do same when the money-pit sorry Camry leaves my life alone

Re: Relate Your Bad Experience Of Buying A Bad Car Without Proper Inspection. by tonididdy(m): 2:30pm On Dec 28, 2022
Lordshoggy:
okay, last year December i was planning to come to Nigeria from abroad to visit my family as well as launch my newly built house. so, i asked one of my personal person to help me buy a muscle camry, this person searched the part of lagos but the car he was showing me on video had one issue or the other.

so finally he got me this clean interior car, showed me the engine, all on video but i asked him to get a mechanic. he actually fo get a mechanic to check and the mechanics said if we can spend about 100,000 naira, the car will be in perfect condition has i want.

i paid for the car 1.8m and additional 150,000 to get the car in good condition. with the 150,000 naira, the following was changed.
(1) power steering rack
(3) servicing
and so on.

where i noticed there is problem was when it wasnt the car that was used to pick i and my wife from the airports.

i finally saw the car they bought for me when i got home, and i was not impressed..it looks like an abandoned crap car.

from that moments, each day we drove the car out, it will always develop fault and die on the road. i keep on spending for this road side lagos agberos, wheneve they see the car is dead. from over heating to bad gear and so on.

whenever the car is climbing hill, it slow down speed..i complain this to rewire.

all the coil.

i planned selling this car, but each time people come looking, they price this car for 1 m naira, giving excuse they will change the engine and bake the body. some even call the call scrap.

i got angry with this price and bought a new engine myself at ladipo, i bought the engine for 450,000 naira. transport and the person i sent total was 500,000 naira.

after this, the car condition changed alittle but the problem of not being able to climb the hill still persist.

i later was introduced to another mechanic, and this person did a great job and the total he charged me to make my car in good condition was #120,000. i aslo end up paying his rewire another #20,000.

after all this nightmare, i sold the muscle camry few months ago for 1.7m naira.

But you get patience Sha.

Huge huge loss!
Re: Relate Your Bad Experience Of Buying A Bad Car Without Proper Inspection. by AK481(m): 2:30pm On Dec 28, 2022
slimmoney:
pray make car no frustrate u to the level wey u go park am 4 road nd never come back.

Wetin Mgbuka come dey for
Re: Relate Your Bad Experience Of Buying A Bad Car Without Proper Inspection. by okoroemeka(m): 2:33pm On Dec 28, 2022
Niftkid:
New cars are the best . if you are a young aspiring nigarr and you haven't seen problem since you were born .
Just buy a Nigerian or tokumbo car . chances of you committing suicide is 100% . grin
what you said is not correct,in the last 10 yrs I have used 4 different types of cars that are Nigerian used and none gave serious issues,infact the Acura rL I used for 3 yrs I didn't even touch the engine,ac ,fuel pump,gear,only minor maintenance like tyres,brake pads,etc,the rest a Honda baby boy,Dodge ram pickup and Honda Accord DC currently,it depends how the car was maintained or abused by the previous owner,for example the Dodge ram pickup was imported by the previous owner and used for just during December period and than parked for one year,it is a Nigerian used car but it's healthy than most tokumbo cars, another point to watch is price,when I went to buy the hondaDc there are two similar cars at the dealership ,one was #850k the other was #450k,do you need a soothsayer to tell you that something is terribly wrong with the car selling for #450k.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relate Your Bad Experience Of Buying A Bad Car Without Proper Inspection. by nedekid: 2:35pm On Dec 28, 2022

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Relate Your Bad Experience Of Buying A Bad Car Without Proper Inspection. by yemi1504: 2:44pm On Dec 28, 2022
Michael547:

It's my job sir. Call me on 08167469103

Location?
Re: Relate Your Bad Experience Of Buying A Bad Car Without Proper Inspection. by jasonex4(m): 2:46pm On Dec 28, 2022
airsaylongcome:

I did not. I told you I will do it. And I will.

Edit: Done

Seen bros!!!

Thanks a lot
Re: Relate Your Bad Experience Of Buying A Bad Car Without Proper Inspection. by yemi1504: 3:01pm On Dec 28, 2022
CarGuideNG:
Planning to buy a car?

Comprehensive V I N Checks & Reports

https://www.carguide.ng

+2347011116171 [Direct WhatsApp Chat Link In Signature]

Available 24 Hours

What does Comprehensive V I N Checks and Reports do for buying a car?
Re: Relate Your Bad Experience Of Buying A Bad Car Without Proper Inspection. by Gbengageorge: 3:01pm On Dec 28, 2022
Of all the experiences, this one get award. Thank God you know people, otherwise it wont be you writing this post.

nedekid:
Make I give una hot gist.
So years back, we had a car dealer from ladipo that supplied us vehicles. He called that he had a shipment of buses comming from uae. So we made a payment of 3.5m for a hummer bus.
The bus came in but was crappy and so we refused it asking for refund.
Ofcourse, how will money enter omo igbos hand and come out? It is like putting hand inside a lions mouth and expecting it to come out intact.
About 3 years later, after our pressure, the dealer calls us he had a tokumbo low milage hummer bus, that due to inflation, we will add 2m and collect the bus as full and final settlement of his debt.
They brought the bus. We paid, got receipt, bought brand new tyres, did body work and painted company colour.
Good bus though, about 30-50k kilometers so still relatively new.
Hmmm. Hmmm. About 3 months later, we de house. Middle of the night security comes that there were men at the gate asking for him to open the gate. Infact, they were trying to scale the fence, brandishing Ak 47 assault rifles. If not that we have about 10 alsatians that made them think twice.
We started calling RRS, police emergency numbers, calling the nearby police stations.
Finally finally, I surmoned courage and went to the gate man hole to talk to them. They insisted I open the gate, that they were police from one Niger delta state, that the drove all they way to Lagos under investigation. No uniform, nothing, in a hiace bus. Haba, I asked they who they wanted and why? Them no gree talk. All threats that when they finally enter, hmm, they will make sure they maim every one in the compound for keeping them out. All this time, they were blowing weed and drinking ogogoro, all in rage!
Finally finally, an officer, I knew from the nearby police station called me and told me in confidence that those were actually SARS from out of state investigating a missing bus. From the most dreaded unit in th niger delta. That they incidented it in their office. Omo, after making some calls to big men including top police officers, retired and serving, they adviced all the men in the compound should japa! Live to fight later. That was how I called my brother in lekki to drive to the back street. We sef took Ladder and claimed to the next compound from there to the motor road where my brother picked us to a hotel.
Apperently, a driver was sent to pick someone up from the airport, and instead drove the vehicle to Lagos to sell. He took it to a car dealer who bought it, then sold to our own car dealer!
Anyway, bottomline, those police were on our street the whole day, burtalising people passing, they said the will kill everyone in the house and nothing will happen.
Hmm, from the hotel na so we start to make calls. One CP to CP. Finally the IG back then called us, placed a call to that CP of the state they came from. The CP called the OC Sars on conference call with us. CP called asked us questions. Asked how much we paid for the bus, we told him 5.5m or so, which was even a little more than the current market price of a tokumbo hummer bus.
He said it was a case of innocent buyer. He told us to send someone with a phone to those policemen at our gate, they refused to pick. CP of that state was fumming! He called the oc Sars of that same state on conference call and made him mention a name to those police before they knew it was their boss and they switch on their phones.
Omo, finally when we saw we had control of things, we headed home. By then those police, it was as if they had poured ice cold water on their body.
See them being respectful.
They took statement there and then, took the bus along and left. We did not have to go to Niger delta.
People were charged to court, even oluwole was raided because the customs papers they gave us to register the vehicle was fake! Our car dealer lost his life over the stress of the case. He spent millions trying to solve the problem. He even put his house for sale. Finally died of Hbp.
We lost our 5.5m paid for the vehicle along with monies for spraying, buying accessories, brand new tyres etc.
Many thanks to late Capt Hosa okumbo. (God bless his soul). He pulled through for us.
Nb: sorry for my usuall long gist.

Re: Relate Your Bad Experience Of Buying A Bad Car Without Proper Inspection. by MoneyMustBMade(m): 3:07pm On Dec 28, 2022
nurey:

Nah, I currently jump bus every now and then

Haha this guy you funny

Na your type they die very old 120yrs still dey alive

Re: Relate Your Bad Experience Of Buying A Bad Car Without Proper Inspection. by MoneyMustBMade(m): 3:09pm On Dec 28, 2022
nairalee:
My own experience is that I wanted to buy the car without proper inspection of my pocket.

When I heard the price, I now inspected my life and decided to remain humble and Trek as a true follower of Christ.

Remember heaven is only for those who WALK with the Lord

Re: Relate Your Bad Experience Of Buying A Bad Car Without Proper Inspection. by MoneyMustBMade(m): 3:10pm On Dec 28, 2022
Wainey:
Omo, mine was keke o.
I left school and saved about 250k, i decide borrow another 100k to enter labour market quick and start driving keke cos job no deh and i wasnt ready to feel frustrated about the govt.

Na so i buy second hand keke from this man, since i dont know much about it, he sold me a faulty keke, i spend more money trying to get the keke in shape but i couldnt, las las, i had to beg this same man to buy back his keke, he told me he can only buy the keke for 110k, i had no option than to sell the keke back to him for such price, i used the other 10k, travelled to the village to start afresh, Depression wan kill me, i decide to watch motivational videos to help my situation then i finally decide to learn barbing so i could save some money and move back to the city to hustle.

Omo, life no funny o, but success must be achieved in a legit way

The man really dealth with you I swear

Re: Relate Your Bad Experience Of Buying A Bad Car Without Proper Inspection. by computerglobal(m): 3:13pm On Dec 28, 2022

Instant Comprehensive Vehicle History Report

Recovery Of Lost Custom Papers(Instant)

Custom Duty Verification((Instant)

Contact us on Whats-app now . Just a click away..

Call/Sms/Whatsapp (vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068
www.nairaland.com/computerglobal

Re: Relate Your Bad Experience Of Buying A Bad Car Without Proper Inspection. by Michael547(m): 3:13pm On Dec 28, 2022
nedekid:
Make I give una hot gist.
So years back, we had a car dealer from ladipo that supplied us vehicles. He called that he had a shipment of buses comming from uae. So we made a payment of 3.5m for a hummer bus.
The bus came in but was crappy and so we refused it asking for refund.
Ofcourse, how will money enter omo igbos hand and come out? It is like putting hand inside a lions mouth and expecting it to come out intact.
About 3 years later, after our pressure, the dealer calls us he had a tokumbo low milage hummer bus, that due to inflation, we will add 2m and collect the bus as full and final settlement of his debt.
They brought the bus. We paid, got receipt, bought brand new tyres, did body work and painted company colour.
Good bus though, about 30-50k kilometers so still relatively new.
Hmmm. Hmmm. About 3 months later, we de house. Middle of the night security comes that there were men at the gate asking for him to open the gate. Infact, they were trying to scale the fence, brandishing Ak 47 assault rifles. If not that we have about 10 alsatians that made them think twice.
We started calling RRS, police emergency numbers, calling the nearby police stations.
Finally finally, I surmoned courage and went to the gate man hole to talk to them. They insisted I open the gate, that they were police from one Niger delta state, that the drove all they way to Lagos under investigation. No uniform, nothing, in a hiace bus. Haba, I asked they who they wanted and why? Them no gree talk. All threats that when they finally enter, hmm, they will make sure they maim every one in the compound for keeping them out. All this time, they were blowing weed and drinking ogogoro, all in rage!
Finally finally, an officer, I knew from the nearby police station called me and told me in confidence that those were actually SARS from out of state investigating a missing bus. From the most dreaded unit in th niger delta. That they incidented it in their office. Omo, after making some calls to big men including top police officers, retired and serving, they adviced all the men in the compound should japa! Live to fight later. That was how I called my brother in lekki to drive to the back street. We sef took Ladder and claimed to the next compound from there to the motor road where my brother picked us to a hotel.
Apperently, a driver was sent to pick someone up from the airport, and instead drove the vehicle to Lagos to sell. He took it to a car dealer who bought it, then sold to our own car dealer!
Anyway, bottomline, those police were on our street the whole day, burtalising people passing, they said the will kill everyone in the house and nothing will happen.
Hmm, from the hotel na so we start to make calls. One CP to CP. Finally the IG back then called us, placed a call to that CP of the state they came from. The CP called the OC Sars on conference call with us. CP called asked us questions. Asked how much we paid for the bus, we told him 5.5m or so, which was even a little more than the current market price of a tokumbo hummer bus.
He said it was a case of innocent buyer. He told us to send someone with a phone to those policemen at our gate, they refused to pick. CP of that state was fumming! He called the oc Sars of that same state on conference call and made him mention a name to those police before they knew it was their boss and they switch on their phones.
Omo, finally when we saw we had control of things, we headed home. By then those police, it was as if they had poured ice cold water on their body.
See them being respectful.
They took statement there and then, took the bus along and left. We did not have to go to Niger delta.
People were charged to court, even oluwole was raided because the customs papers they gave us to register the vehicle was fake! Our car dealer lost his life over the stress of the case. He spent millions trying to solve the problem. He even put his house for sale. Finally died of Hbp.
We lost our 5.5m paid for the vehicle along with monies for spraying, buying accessories, brand new tyres etc.
Many thanks to late Capt Hosa okumbo. (God bless his soul). He pulled through for us.
Nb: sorry for my usuall long gist.
Wow...what an experience

Re: Relate Your Bad Experience Of Buying A Bad Car Without Proper Inspection. by Michael547(m): 3:14pm On Dec 28, 2022
yemi1504:

Location?
I work in ibadan and lagos
Re: Relate Your Bad Experience Of Buying A Bad Car Without Proper Inspection. by Sportwin(m): 3:16pm On Dec 28, 2022
Ofemmanu1:

What exactly is the problem and what model of Honda.

Evil spirit
Re: Relate Your Bad Experience Of Buying A Bad Car Without Proper Inspection. by yemi1504: 3:24pm On Dec 28, 2022
Michael547:

I work in ibadan and lagos

Re: Relate Your Bad Experience Of Buying A Bad Car Without Proper Inspection. by valarinz: 3:31pm On Dec 28, 2022
Ogbeniayanfe:
Hmmm.it was such an experience I won't forget I'm an hurry..
I gave one of my boss money to buy a second hand car for me from Ibadan..550k to buy pencil light camry.the pictures of the car he sent to me was quite different from what I met there.i called him to complaint on getting there.he couldn't pick my calls claiming he was busy..
I spent around 170k on d vehicle but only used it for 2months, I sold it at 350k...
To whoever wanna buy used car,be careful because some people usually use charm soap to wash d car so they can sell it..and I will advice u not to trust anyone. Get a good mechanic to check somethings up before buying..
Good luck..

Ma Oga, you dey aware of the location of this charm soap? If it actually works, make I order one container load and rest...no more fixing cars to spec before selling, just soap it up and all is well grin grin

Re: Relate Your Bad Experience Of Buying A Bad Car Without Proper Inspection. by Capernum: 3:44pm On Dec 28, 2022
Michael547:

Sorry about that....I'm a professional car mechanic....I could help you with car inspection next time
Yes sure... If I get your contact... Why not? Meanwhile the one I got after has overheating issues.
Re: Relate Your Bad Experience Of Buying A Bad Car Without Proper Inspection. by frankpro27(m): 4:32pm On Dec 28, 2022
Niftkid:
New cars are the best . if you are a young aspiring nigarr and you haven't seen problem since you were born .
Just buy a Nigerian or tokumbo car . chances of you committing suicide is 100% . ;

Not always true. I bought a Nigerian used 013 camry. Till date it's only fuel pump that I have changed. Not even a check engine light is on. Owner bought the car brand new nd was only used for official purposes. Still has less than 50k miles on it wen I bought it. Its 7months now, no issues

Re: Relate Your Bad Experience Of Buying A Bad Car Without Proper Inspection. by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 28, 2022
frankpro27:

Not always true. I bought a Nigerian used 013 camry. Till date it's only fuel pump that I have changed. Not even a check engine light is on. Owner bought the car brand new nd was only used for official purposes. Still has less than 50k miles on it wen I bought it. Its 7months now, no issues
Ur case is different bro . grin
Re: Relate Your Bad Experience Of Buying A Bad Car Without Proper Inspection. by MoneyMustBMade(m): 4:36pm On Dec 28, 2022
Lordshoggy:

(1) power steering rack
(3) servicing
and so on.

all the coil.

Chai very bad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How To Use The Recirculate Button In Your Vehicle / The Rate At Which Fuel Burn So Fast Right Now Scares Me / Tips On Buying A Used Mercedes Benz Car - The Pros And Cons

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91