Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

I Won't Collect Bride Price For My Daughters If Disvirgined Before Marriage- Man - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Won't Collect Bride Price For My Daughters If Disvirgined Before Marriage- Man (23495 Views)

Check Out My Daughters' Emotional Reaction To Our Baby Amnouncement / Christmas Gift For My Daughters / I Was Disvirgined By My Biological Father At 10 - Girl Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Won't Collect Bride Price For My Daughters If Disvirgined Before Marriage- Man by TheNiceGuy(m): 5:54pm On Dec 28, 2022
grin
Zonefree:
See that "Gloria Blessing" disgracing herself on shosha media.

Ask 100 Nigerian girls how they got deflowered, 98.783% will tell you is as a result of rape. None will ever tell you she got deflowered by a big black gbola.

To pay bride price for a non virgin Nigerian girl is 3rd most senseless things on earth!

Tinubu will have my vote and that of my family members only if he promise to proscribe non virgin Nigerian girls as terrorist.

Re: I Won't Collect Bride Price For My Daughters If Disvirgined Before Marriage- Man by TheNiceGuy(m): 5:55pm On Dec 28, 2022
angry

Jennyclay:
Why do men have this mindset that just because a lady is a virgin, she's the "best" thing that could ever happen to men? undecided Please I need answer o.

You should never choose a wife just on the grounds of virginity. A lady who is a virgin can still cheat on you or even make your life more miserable.
Re: I Won't Collect Bride Price For My Daughters If Disvirgined Before Marriage- Man by Tycyborg(m): 6:01pm On Dec 28, 2022
dyera:
The foolish man doesn't know the purpose of Bride price. The family of the Bride asking for Bride price is them asking the man to prove his financial capability, that way they can entrust their daughter to him with peace of mind.

You may think what you like about my comment, all I did was to simply state the truth about the purpose to which bride price was invented, a purpose that has been lost in history.

Then why didn't they return the money after they have confirm that he can provide it... Because if you are going for student visa they ask of monetary prove that you can take care of yourself been a student... They don't take the money from you... So answer my question... If it's for confirmation , why didn't they return it

2 Likes

Re: I Won't Collect Bride Price For My Daughters If Disvirgined Before Marriage- Man by Kobojunkie: 6:02pm On Dec 28, 2022
Aduke23:
How I wish all women could close their legs for men who are unmarried to them.
Do all men close their legs to all women they are not married to? How does A connect with B? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Won't Collect Bride Price For My Daughters If Disvirgined Before Marriage- Man by od501: 6:21pm On Dec 28, 2022
Jennyclay:
Why do men have this mindset that just because a lady is a virgin, she's the "best" thing that could ever happen to men? undecided Please I need answer o.

You should never choose a wife just on the grounds of virginity. A lady who is a virgin can still cheat on you or even make your life more miserable.

Yes, you are right, but virginity is the major. Make una pass this one fes, we go know how to manage the rest.

1 Like

Re: I Won't Collect Bride Price For My Daughters If Disvirgined Before Marriage- Man by Hassanmaye(m): 8:54pm On Dec 28, 2022
Jennyclay:

We are only afraid of one thing, they are always emotionally attached to the person that disvirgin them, this is a problem. Law of karma
Re: I Won't Collect Bride Price For My Daughters If Disvirgined Before Marriage- Man by Hassanmaye(m): 8:58pm On Dec 28, 2022
Jennyclay:
biko, shut up.

If you like give your non virgin daughters out so cheaply to men, that's your own cup of agbo.

A lady who is a virgin can still cheat on you or even make you life more miserable.
They always emotionally attached to the the niggar WHO disvirgin them that's our biggest problem
Re: I Won't Collect Bride Price For My Daughters If Disvirgined Before Marriage- Man by RestructureNig6: 9:16pm On Dec 28, 2022
Hassanmaye:

They always emotionally attached to the the niggar WHO disvirgin them that's our biggest problem

Prophet Muhammad deflowered many women in the Arabian Peninsula and married only few

1 Like

Re: I Won't Collect Bride Price For My Daughters If Disvirgined Before Marriage- Man by Fearyourcreator: 9:23pm On Dec 28, 2022
Jennyclay:

Are you a virgin?

1 Like

Re: I Won't Collect Bride Price For My Daughters If Disvirgined Before Marriage- Man by Fearyourcreator: 9:24pm On Dec 28, 2022
Justbehave:
Why this virgin Mata dey always pain girls like this?
Lolz
Re: I Won't Collect Bride Price For My Daughters If Disvirgined Before Marriage- Man by RestructureNig6: 10:27pm On Dec 28, 2022
Hassanmaye:

Why did Prophet Muhammad rape Aisha?
Re: I Won't Collect Bride Price For My Daughters If Disvirgined Before Marriage- Man by laughitall(m): 12:05am On Dec 29, 2022
Jennyclay:

a virgin is better ..sorry the best type of women to get married to are virgins ..
Re: I Won't Collect Bride Price For My Daughters If Disvirgined Before Marriage- Man by laughitall(m): 12:17am On Dec 29, 2022
Jennyclay:
what a poor response undecided. I really pity your type. Pls don't quote me again.

Have a bad day okay. Bye!
you are the one to be pitied ? Are you a virgin? Are you married ?
Re: I Won't Collect Bride Price For My Daughters If Disvirgined Before Marriage- Man by Lekwandoskii(m): 12:48am On Dec 29, 2022
Get paid for sharing articles on Facebook. Don't just spend money running through Facebook, instead spend and earn whilst using the site...Follow the link below & start earning today �

https://buzz24.me/this-app-pays-you-to-share-articles-on-facebook?mbn=u07c8abb3e

Pls don't forget to share this link with your friends. Thanx �
Re: I Won't Collect Bride Price For My Daughters If Disvirgined Before Marriage- Man by omolasho: 12:52am On Dec 29, 2022
Ogbeni you are so ignorant o! Go read your Bible if you have one, Bride price is meant for a virgin. Pure and simple!
Re: I Won't Collect Bride Price For My Daughters If Disvirgined Before Marriage- Man by sharone21(f): 2:15am On Dec 29, 2022
Lol

Case of ' men want to eat their cakes and still have it.

Anyway, it is still MEN that demand these bride price.

So, if they spent heavily on the child, they will just dash out the child? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Won't Collect Bride Price For My Daughters If Disvirgined Before Marriage- Man by nedekid: 2:25am On Dec 29, 2022
See the man giving advice, doubt if he is married sef not to talk of having a daughter.
That is how you hear so much marriage advice on the forum, when you find out the age of those folks, you just shake your head.
Re: I Won't Collect Bride Price For My Daughters If Disvirgined Before Marriage- Man by Nobody: 5:07am On Dec 29, 2022
Jennyclay:

When Jesus was about to be born into this world he came through a virgin woman. God would have used a non-virgin but because that virginity is paramount I think that's why Mary was choosen. So a virgin woman is likely to bring into this world a saviour of mankind.
Re: I Won't Collect Bride Price For My Daughters If Disvirgined Before Marriage- Man by Nobody: 5:29am On Dec 29, 2022
Jennyclay:
what a poor response undecided. I really pity your type. Pls don't quote me again.

Have a bad day okay. Bye!

He is 100% correct, the possibility of a virgin woman to cheat in a marriage is 0.1%, I am a living witness.

Note: I only meant cheating on her spouse in marriage
Re: I Won't Collect Bride Price For My Daughters If Disvirgined Before Marriage- Man by Nobody: 5:37am On Dec 29, 2022
Misterone:
WHAT IS BETWEEN A WOMAN'S LEG DOES NOT DEFINE WHO SHE IS.

You clearly don't know the power a virgin woman posses.

Ask those that were born into royal homes
Re: I Won't Collect Bride Price For My Daughters If Disvirgined Before Marriage- Man by Nobody: 6:08am On Dec 29, 2022
Flamemignon1:

They think heterosexuality is the natural default, it's super funny

Oga heterosexuality is natural because a man is born with a penis and a woman with a Virginia. At the right age and time, both organs starts yarning for each other in accordance with the brain.

If the opposite happens, it's DEMONIC

Since I was born I have never seen a male animal chasing after the nyash hole of another male of same/different kind to insert it's dick. Rather have I seen a female animal going to rub clit with another female for pleasure.

Even gybriels still take their male dogs to mate with a female, while them that are higher animals now do the different.

1 Like

Re: I Won't Collect Bride Price For My Daughters If Disvirgined Before Marriage- Man by Nobody: 6:28am On Dec 29, 2022
Tenrack:
speak for yourself please. I am a virgin. Which one be "nigerian men" use some to quantify that statement biko. Btw, I wouldn't mind if my woman was a virgin or not. I just need her to be faithful

As a virgin guy, It's too early to have this mindset o
Re: I Won't Collect Bride Price For My Daughters If Disvirgined Before Marriage- Man by Tenrack: 7:38am On Dec 29, 2022
AbdulMagaji:

As a virgin guy, It's too early to have this mindset o

I don't understand boss
Re: I Won't Collect Bride Price For My Daughters If Disvirgined Before Marriage- Man by iLoveYouToo(m): 7:58am On Dec 29, 2022
Jennyclay:

If you’re a Christian and you’re saying this SMH. I really miss the old days. Cheapness unlimited
Re: I Won't Collect Bride Price For My Daughters If Disvirgined Before Marriage- Man by ARmanx(m): 8:02am On Dec 29, 2022
A woman looses half her value if she is not a virgin ….if she is not a virgin…is not a loss when u loose her ….dont forget the females submit their ultimate femininity to who disvirginged her. the more dick the less female nature in her! The more the headache we cant have standards but they can have standard smh! If they are USLESS please USLESS dem the virgin is the high value woman! As long as she not a virgin do not put much emphasis on her and be ready to expect anything as a man ! Dont forget there is nothing special in conquering a land that has been conquered real men go for virgins!
Re: I Won't Collect Bride Price For My Daughters If Disvirgined Before Marriage- Man by Misterone: 9:24am On Dec 29, 2022
AbdulMagaji:

You clearly don't know the power a virgin woman posses.

Ask those that were born into royal homes
if you like focus all your energy there na you sabi.
Marry your virgin and enjoy yourself
One of the symptoms of poverty.

1 Like

Re: I Won't Collect Bride Price For My Daughters If Disvirgined Before Marriage- Man by JOemmy(m): 9:54am On Dec 29, 2022
dyera:
The foolish man doesn't know the purpose of Bride price. The family of the Bride asking for Bride price is them asking the man to prove his financial capability, that way they can entrust their daughter to him with peace of mind.

You may think what you like about my comment, all I did was to simply state the truth about the purpose to which bride price was invented, a purpose that has been lost in history.

That's absolutely not true in some cultures here in nigeria the bride price is not even up #20 but the groom must spend heavily on other marriage requirements.
Re: I Won't Collect Bride Price For My Daughters If Disvirgined Before Marriage- Man by Flamemignon1(m): 10:14am On Dec 29, 2022
AbdulMagaji:

Oga heterosexuality is natural because a man is born with a penis and a woman with a Virginia. At the right age and time, both organs starts yarning for each other in accordance with the brain.

If the opposite happens, it's DEMONIC

Since I was born I have never seen a male animal chasing after the nyash hole of another male of same/different kind to insert it's dick. Rather have I seen a female animal going to rub clit with another female for pleasure.

Even gybriels still take their male dogs to mate with a female, while them that are higher animals now do the different.

Look dude,I don't have the time to school you on human sexuality and gender. Moreover,before spewing your illiteracy and ignorance on the thread,you should know homosexuality is a natural variant in animals,I can't believe it's 2022 and some of you are still.......you know what,have a nice day. I can't educate you when the key to knowledge is in your hands

2 Likes

Re: I Won't Collect Bride Price For My Daughters If Disvirgined Before Marriage- Man by Nobodysboo(m): 10:57am On Dec 29, 2022
Real father
Re: I Won't Collect Bride Price For My Daughters If Disvirgined Before Marriage- Man by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 29, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Look dude,I don't have the time to school you on human sexuality and gender. Moreover,before spewing your illiteracy and ignorance on the thread,you should know homosexuality is a natural variant in animals,I can't believe it's 2022 and some of you are still.......you know what,have a nice day. I can't educate you when the key to knowledge is in your hands

I don't need your education as it has been corrupted.

The penis of a man irrespective of it's orientation stretches out indicating that it needs to go into something.

While the vagina dilates naturally using it's oil which indicates that it's ready to take in something.

Now you take a stretched penis and force it into a nyash hole which isn't responsive by greasing it with oil using your hand. Now how do you describe such painful act?

U think it's normal angry

1 Like

Re: I Won't Collect Bride Price For My Daughters If Disvirgined Before Marriage- Man by Flamemignon1(m): 12:01pm On Dec 29, 2022
AbdulMagaji:

I don't need your education as it has been corrupted.

The penis of a man irrespective of it's orientation stretches out indicating that it needs to go into something.

While the vagina dilates naturally using it's oil which indicates that it's ready to take in something.

Now you take a stretched penis and force it into a nyash hole which isn't responsive by greasing it with oil using your hand. Now how do you describe such painful act?

U think it's normal angry
The lock and key trope has been disproven countless times and like I said,have a nice day
Re: I Won't Collect Bride Price For My Daughters If Disvirgined Before Marriage- Man by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 29, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Lol, I knew you'd get tired of explaining things to them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Should I Stop Her From Seeing 'pastors'? / Reverend Nnaghe Itam & Wife Welcome Their First Child After 22-year Of Marriage / Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.