Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,535 members, 7,827,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

I Won't Collect Bride Price For My Daughters If Disvirgined Before Marriage- Man - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Won't Collect Bride Price For My Daughters If Disvirgined Before Marriage- Man (23545 Views)

Check Out My Daughters' Emotional Reaction To Our Baby Amnouncement / Christmas Gift For My Daughters / I Was Disvirgined By My Biological Father At 10 - Girl Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Won't Collect Bride Price For My Daughters If Disvirgined Before Marriage- Man by VinnyBaba: 11:23am On Dec 28, 2022
ukaface:

Loosing virginity through rape will definitely not be the fault of the girl, blame the rapist and society shouldn’t label the girl bad cos it was not a voluntary act, don’t try to raise dust on issues that don’t require dust. We no Dey talk about rape.

Mind you, I’m not in any way hating on girls that loose their virginity, we make choices and we live with the consequences

Your write up seemed like you were against virgins.
Because you obviously want guys to feel that virgins ain’t worth it.

Sister rest
Make the men marry who them wan marry, if marriage scatter it can’t be on the basis of virginity, it’s all about personality.
But know this, virginity is a plus
If I be guy, na virgin I MUST marry.

U see how dat Jennyclay is.. undecided

Lying about NOT demeaning Virginity when she clearly said Virgin women can make a man's life hellish. sad

Truth is, If you go to the Market to buy a Food item e.g. Bread, Tomato, Fish, IS NOT THE FRESH ONES YOU AIM@?

This is Simply most Men wants Virgins or @least One body count ladies as Wives sad

2 Likes

Re: I Won't Collect Bride Price For My Daughters If Disvirgined Before Marriage- Man by VinnyBaba: 11:28am On Dec 28, 2022
Truvelisback:
Have u trained urs well? People dey talk, even Gaybriel self dey talk.

Bro, this ur 'Paddy' ehn, Him/her head still correct so? cheesy

He/She talks like a Nutcase.. sad
Re: I Won't Collect Bride Price For My Daughters If Disvirgined Before Marriage- Man by SaintNegro77: 11:28am On Dec 28, 2022
Hahahaha!!! Impossible!!!!!
Aduke23:
How I wish all women could close their legs for men who are unmarried to them.
Re: I Won't Collect Bride Price For My Daughters If Disvirgined Before Marriage- Man by IMPARTIAL: 11:29am On Dec 28, 2022
There could be sense in this.

Re: I Won't Collect Bride Price For My Daughters If Disvirgined Before Marriage- Man by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 28, 2022
Disvirgined women are always paranoid when the issue of virginity is raised

4 Likes

Re: I Won't Collect Bride Price For My Daughters If Disvirgined Before Marriage- Man by doneback04: 11:30am On Dec 28, 2022
ebukajay184:
I Won't Collect Bride Price For My Daughters, If They Are Disvirgined Before Marriage - Nigerian Man

A Port Harcourt based man, Kapav Riksha, has said that he won't collect bride price from his daughters' suitors if they are not virgins, IGBERETV reports.

He stated this on Facebook while responding to a man seeking advice after his in-law to be, gave him a list of marital items worth almost N1.2m.

"Demanding huge money for a loose woman is fraud, u can do some traditional rite but I will not collect bride price for any of my daughter's if they are disvirgined before marriage," he said.

In response to a comment, he said;

"I am not ignorant of that, in a case of rape d husband to be should decide,, but if I know she is promiscuous there is no need of collecting"

Girl wey I don dey bleep since na now u come tell me say you no go collect money for her Head

1 Like

Re: I Won't Collect Bride Price For My Daughters If Disvirgined Before Marriage- Man by Wizmj4real(m): 11:32am On Dec 28, 2022
Jennyclay:
Why do men have this mindset that just because a lady is a virgin, she's the "best" thing that could ever happen to men? undecided Please I need answer o.

You should never choose a wife just on the grounds of virginity. A lady who is a virgin can still cheat on you or even make your life more miserable.

If you were a virginprincess, you would have said the opposite

I know that if all the male nairalanders erect their dick and insert into your Borehole it will accommodate all and request for more

Can you advise your lil bro like that

Close leg when you where young you refused , at the end of all the hoeing around, you're now claiming all men are scum and forming feminist

I wonder how those guys diving into your Atlantic ocean enjoy the swimming with its looseness.

4 Likes

Re: I Won't Collect Bride Price For My Daughters If Disvirgined Before Marriage- Man by Truvelisback(m): 11:33am On Dec 28, 2022
VinnyBaba:

Bro, this ur 'Paddy' ehn, Him/her head still correct so? cheesy

He/She talks like a Nutcase.. sad
The thing self tire me. Man wey wan turn Bobrisky by all means.
Re: I Won't Collect Bride Price For My Daughters If Disvirgined Before Marriage- Man by stancod(m): 11:35am On Dec 28, 2022
Jennyclay:
Why do men have this mindset that just because a lady is a virgin, she's the "best" thing that could ever happen to men? undecided Please I need answer o.

You should never choose a wife just on the grounds of virginity. A lady who is a virgin can still cheat on you or even make your life more miserable.
you never enter spiritual make you understand life.
Just as there's a transfer of infections during sex there is also a transfer of spirit being during sex.
That's why wise men do a thorough inquiry before getting married
Re: I Won't Collect Bride Price For My Daughters If Disvirgined Before Marriage- Man by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 28, 2022
Jennyclay:

Fairly used one noticed..
Always trying hard to justify the purpose of hopping on coccks.

1 Like

Re: I Won't Collect Bride Price For My Daughters If Disvirgined Before Marriage- Man by MrBroke(m): 11:36am On Dec 28, 2022
Stop Blaming guys for your loosed lifestyle. If you decide not to have sex until marriage it can be done, no nigga forced himself on you. Guys be switching pussies that I know but If you don't want to sex until marriage no guy will force you on that. If after marriage you guys divorce then that is a different scenario and not you fucking every guy you date of which you know you two might not even get married thats what makes you girls hoes and most ladies even after marriage still gon' Bleep outside. This days a lady being a virgin is even more of a shameful thing to her and useless friends of hers might even laugh her for being a virgin that's to tell you that this generation of ours the girls are something else

6 Likes

Re: I Won't Collect Bride Price For My Daughters If Disvirgined Before Marriage- Man by Godsongang: 11:37am On Dec 28, 2022
Aduke23:
How I wish all women could close their legs for men who are unmarried to them.

They can't because that hole needs to be drilled everyday.

Some girls are just so shameless selling theirbody all in the name of money and they will still remain poor.

1 Like

Re: I Won't Collect Bride Price For My Daughters If Disvirgined Before Marriage- Man by Truvelisback(m): 11:37am On Dec 28, 2022
Wizmj4real:

If you were a virginprincess, you would have said the opposite

I know that if all the male nairalanders erect their dick and insert into your Borehole it will accommodate all and request for more

Can you advise your lil bro like that

Close leg when you where young you refused , at the end of all the hoeing around, you're now claiming all men are scum and forming feminist

I wonder how those guys diving into your Atlantic ocean enjoy the swimming with its looseness.

Una no go kill me for Nairaland.

Re: I Won't Collect Bride Price For My Daughters If Disvirgined Before Marriage- Man by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 28, 2022
LocalStandard1:
That is a man with the true fear of God. His daughters will grow to be decent young women and the kind of men they bring will bring true joy to all.
He has both the Fear of GOD and the gods

1 Like

Re: I Won't Collect Bride Price For My Daughters If Disvirgined Before Marriage- Man by Akanbimi: 11:42am On Dec 28, 2022
The bride price is usually returned to the groom's family anyways. Why not do away with the long engagement list.
Re: I Won't Collect Bride Price For My Daughters If Disvirgined Before Marriage- Man by Godsongang: 11:45am On Dec 28, 2022
Jennyclay:

Between a damage used car and a brand new car. Which will u prefer to buy with ur money.

3 Likes

Re: I Won't Collect Bride Price For My Daughters If Disvirgined Before Marriage- Man by Wizmj4real(m): 11:45am On Dec 28, 2022
Truvelisback:
Una no go kill me for Nairaland.

Na true na

I swear , two legs go enter finish with enough space sef

That Jennyclay na over duggeg pit oh
Re: I Won't Collect Bride Price For My Daughters If Disvirgined Before Marriage- Man by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 28, 2022
toujurs:
I know rich guys have knacked you tyre. grin.

The way you sweat under every topic on virginity say's alot cheesy

As for some girls, their dad would give her out, without any marriage rites.
U nailed it.
No VIRGIN will ever ever ever frown at this decision. Only fairly and thoroughly used
Young Men are fast wifeing active prostitutes

2 Likes

Re: I Won't Collect Bride Price For My Daughters If Disvirgined Before Marriage- Man by meobizy(f): 11:48am On Dec 28, 2022
Easier said than done. The name is a dead giveaway of the identity being fake.
Re: I Won't Collect Bride Price For My Daughters If Disvirgined Before Marriage- Man by advanceDNA: 11:53am On Dec 28, 2022
Jennyclay:

Make no mistake, Some investment are obviously riskier than others....know how to weigh risk.... in case u ddnt know..this comment is not about business investment
Re: I Won't Collect Bride Price For My Daughters If Disvirgined Before Marriage- Man by advanceDNA: 11:56am On Dec 28, 2022
toujurs:
I know rich guys have knacked you tyre. grin.

The way you sweat under every topic on virginity say's alot cheesy

As for some girls, their dad would give her out, without any marriage rites.

Why will somebody be made to pay millions to marry a women several other men have slept with..its very irritating.....some dont even have fallopian tubes because of too much abortion....

Bride price shoukd just be canceled...weda vigin or non-virgin
Re: I Won't Collect Bride Price For My Daughters If Disvirgined Before Marriage- Man by DaveHarry(m): 11:56am On Dec 28, 2022
All 10+ years old females in PH are no more virgins.
Re: I Won't Collect Bride Price For My Daughters If Disvirgined Before Marriage- Man by EdiskyHarry: 11:58am On Dec 28, 2022
Zonefree:
See that "Gloria Blessing" disgracing herself on shosha media.

Ask 100 Nigerian girls how they got deflowered, 98.783% will tell you is as a result of rape. None will ever tell you she got deflowered by a big black gbola.

To pay bride price for a non virgin Nigerian girl is 3rd most senseless things on earth!

Tinubu will have my vote and that of my family members only if he promise to proscribe non virgin Nigerian girls as terrorist.
Very funny grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Won't Collect Bride Price For My Daughters If Disvirgined Before Marriage- Man by Rubbiish(m): 11:59am On Dec 28, 2022
Mindlog:
That is if your daughters end up being interested in men.

How folks are so certain that their daughters would be interested in heterosexual marriage evokes laughter. cheesy
Because that is what is expected of normal people.
Re: I Won't Collect Bride Price For My Daughters If Disvirgined Before Marriage- Man by Rubbiish(m): 12:00pm On Dec 28, 2022
Justbehave:
Why this virgin Mata dey always pain girls like this?
I swear!
Re: I Won't Collect Bride Price For My Daughters If Disvirgined Before Marriage- Man by Pharaohny: 12:00pm On Dec 28, 2022
I want to marry only VIRGIN

Re: I Won't Collect Bride Price For My Daughters If Disvirgined Before Marriage- Man by toujurs: 12:03pm On Dec 28, 2022
advanceDNA:

Why will somebody be made to pay millions to marry a women several other men have slept with..its very irritating.....some dont even have fallopian tubes because of too much abortion....

Bride price shoukd just be canceled...weda vigin or non-virgin
Oga na hunger, No much work, our government don't rate us, that is why these foreigners treat Nigerians any how.

If you know the way, these Lebanese guys, knack our girls, you will weep.

And later on, this same girl, would look for a naija guy, to give remaining scoop to, men dey suffer

2 Likes

Re: I Won't Collect Bride Price For My Daughters If Disvirgined Before Marriage- Man by EdiskyHarry: 12:05pm On Dec 28, 2022
Jennyclay:

Continue jumping on ever dick of old men that come your way because of 500 naira. End will tell.
Re: I Won't Collect Bride Price For My Daughters If Disvirgined Before Marriage- Man by Octobertwentysix(f): 12:07pm On Dec 28, 2022
pocohantas:
That is a step in the right direction.

It is not like the bride gets any share in the expensive list, virgin or not. So if you decide not to collect at all again, that would be nice too. That way no insane man would think he bought a property that he can manhandle at will.

It's not every culture that bride price is given to the father, like in my place Bride price is given to the bride, was given my bride price on the traditional marriage day, although there's an amount to be paid to the family but bride price is for the bride.

1 Like

Re: I Won't Collect Bride Price For My Daughters If Disvirgined Before Marriage- Man by bonnyhope: 12:09pm On Dec 28, 2022
Zonefree:
See that "Gloria Blessing" disgracing herself on shosha media.

Ask 100 Nigerian girls how they got deflowered, 98.783% will tell you is as a result of rape. None will ever tell you she got deflowered by a big black gbola.

To pay bride price for a non virgin Nigerian girl is 3rd most senseless things on earth!

Tinubu will have my vote and that of my family members only if he promise to proscribe non virgin Nigerian girls as terrorist.

What about non virgin men?
Re: I Won't Collect Bride Price For My Daughters If Disvirgined Before Marriage- Man by LagBae(f): 12:09pm On Dec 28, 2022
virginprincess:
Nigeria men don't deserve virgins,how can a community dick be praying for a virgin,they deserve the kind of women they have now,so they have no choice than to pay the bride price of such women because they are no different from the women,like beget like.

Comrade lower your voice, you are asking for vawulence grin
Re: I Won't Collect Bride Price For My Daughters If Disvirgined Before Marriage- Man by bonnyhope: 12:10pm On Dec 28, 2022
Jennyclay:

It seems you have lost yours

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wife Travelling Without Consent ? / My Lil Bro Plays With Girls, How Do I Stop It? / Are You Enjoying Your Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.