Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Will We Still Believe In Jesus In These Situations? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will We Still Believe In Jesus In These Situations? (4057 Views)

Madam Titi Surrenders To Jesus In The Lords Chosen, Testifies In Church (Video) / Michael Job (Jesus In Kenya) Death Rumour / Michael Job: The 'Jesus' In Kenya Is An Evangelist (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Will We Still Believe In Jesus In These Situations? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:14am On Jan 08, 2023
Techobeys:

Are you insinuating in anyway that JW is not a Christian establishment?
Guy only JWs perfectly fit in to what the first century Christians were practicing as Christianity!
Techobeys:

Also, kindly stop quoting scriptures bc they’re never relevant in
Ọmọ quote what you know mine aptly explain what the scriptures say in a practical sense! smiley
Re: Will We Still Believe In Jesus In These Situations? by Techobeys: 8:24am On Jan 08, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Guy only JWs perfectly fit in to what the first century Christians were practicing as Christianity!

Ọmọ quote what you know mine aptly explain what the scriptures say in a practical sense! smiley

Only me fill into the God’s idea of Man in the image God. Every other Christian who follows God diligently with their heart doesn’t fit into this, just me.

Do you see I ridiculous i sound with the statement above?

Re: Will We Still Believe In Jesus In These Situations? by orisa37: 9:26am On Jan 08, 2023
In whatever situation man moin grumble.

Re: Will We Still Believe In Jesus In These Situations? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:43am On Jan 08, 2023
Techobeys:

Only me fill into the God’s idea of Man in the image God. Every other Christian who follows God diligently with their heart doesn’t fit into this, just me.

Do you see I ridiculous i sound with the statement above?

I said God's Organization which i am one of them not me! me!! me!!!
So stop deceiving yourself! smiley
Re: Will We Still Believe In Jesus In These Situations? by Aemmyjah(m): 2:55pm On Jan 08, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

True. No problem here and not in issue!

So also is Eterbal life is not a punishment BUT ETERNAL PUNISHMENT IS INDEED A PUNISHMENT AND Matthew 25:46 Said "eternal punishment." not eternal life!

Note! ACQUITTAL ONLY TAKES PLACE AFTER YOU HAVE BEEN CHARGED TO COURT AND PROSECUTED AND IN THE THE JUDGE/JUDGES SAY (JUDGEMENT) "THOU HAVE DONE NO WRONG THING THEREFORE, THOU ART NOT GUILTY. THUS, THIS ACCUSED/DEFENDANT IS HEREBY DISCHARGED AND ACQUITTED!

HENCE THE IMPORTANCE OF JUDGEMENT DAY FOR ACQUITTAL CAN NOT TAKE PLACE OUTSIDE THE COURT AND COURT PROCESS!

Life is a gift from God
Everlasting life is a marvelous gift

How will you give someone everlasting life to punish him in torment? Haba
Re: Will We Still Believe In Jesus In These Situations? by Techobeys: 3:12pm On Jan 08, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Life is a gift from God

It takes an unchanged heart to think a person will be held in fire forever. Many are not changed, are vindictive and their reason for claiming to be Christian is bc some other people will burn forever. They do not recognise God’s judgment not his mercy.
Re: Will We Still Believe In Jesus In These Situations? by Dtruthspeaker: 7:26pm On Jan 09, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Life is a gift from God

No issue here!

Aemmyjah:

That is what it means to be God!

"I kill and I make alive; I wound and can heal; I give eternal life of goodness and I can give eternal life of torment. I am The Lord and There is None Besides Me!"

That is what it means to be God hence the great advice of "The Fear of The Lord is the beginning of wisdom, but he that hearken not unto instruction, shall be cut down and destroyed"
Re: Will We Still Believe In Jesus In These Situations? by Aemmyjah(m): 7:41pm On Jan 09, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

No issue here!

That is what it means to be God!

"I kill and I make alive; I wound and can heal; I give eternal life of goodness and I can give eternal life of torment. I am The Lord and There is None Besides Me!"

That is what it means to be God hence the great advice of "The Fear of The Lord is the beginning of wisdom, but he that hearken not unto instruction, shall be cut down and destroyed"

What kind of fear? Morbid fear like the ones you have when you have a police patrolling your area? No

The kind of fear like that of a child when he's tempted to disobey his parents
Proverbs 8:13- The fear of Jehovah means the hating of bad. I hate self-exaltation and pride and the evil way and perverse speech.

Fear of God is the HATING OF BAD

Re: Will We Still Believe In Jesus In These Situations? by Dtruthspeaker: 7:55pm On Jan 09, 2023
Aemmyjah:

The kind of fear like that of a child when he's tempted to disobey his parents

Did you not hear "do not fear these who can kill and do not more" eg your parents and police?

Fear God because He is thy Creator for there is nothing like "impossible" with Him.

Everything is possible with Him!

Aemmyjah:

Proverbs 8:13- The fear of Jehovah means the hating of bad. I hate self-exaltation and pride and the evil way and perverse speech.

Fear of God is the HATING OF BAD

This is just the 3rd or 4th reason to fear Him. Psalms and Job give you the first 2 reasons which is

1) The Lord Rules infinitely and unfetteredly!

2) "The Lord does as He pleases."
Re: Will We Still Believe In Jesus In These Situations? by Aemmyjah(m): 11:05pm On Jan 09, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Did you not hear "do not fear these who can kill and do not more" eg your parents and police?

Fear God because He is thy Creator for there is nothing like "impossible" with Him.

Everything is possible with Him!

This is just the 3rd or 4th reason to fear Him. Psalms and Job give you the first 2 reasons which is

1) The Lord Rules infinitely and unfetteredly!

2) "The Lord does as He pleases."

Where's Adam and Eve (the ones who by rebellion brought sin into the World)? They are in the dust

Yet, na you wan carry their children put for eternal fire
Re: Will We Still Believe In Jesus In These Situations? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:22pm On Jan 10, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Where's Adam and Eve (the ones who by rebellion brought sin into the World)? They are in the dust

Yet, na you wan carry their children put for eternal fire

Now you have changed post because you can not reply and have created a new issue "where's Adam/Eve? which was not in issue.

Just a short answer, Go and read that judgement again, you would see only Adam got the judgement of Dust, God did not finish judging Eve, He adjourned judgement sine die.

It is here you would know the value of "in the day when I will visit their sin upon them" Exodus 32:35.

Fear The Lord for after He hath killed He casted into Fire that quencheth not!
Re: Will We Still Believe In Jesus In These Situations? by Aemmyjah(m): 2:32pm On Jan 10, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Now you have changed post because you can not reply and have created a new issue "where's Adam/Eve? which was not in issue.

Just a short answer, Go and read that judgement again, you would see only Adam got the judgement of Dust, God did not finish judging Eve, He adjourned judgement sine die.

It is here you would know the value of "in the day when I will visit their sin upon them" Exodus 32:35.

Fear The Lord for after He hath killed He casted into Fire that quencheth not!

Shame on you
Have you read Revelation 20:12-14?
Re: Will We Still Believe In Jesus In These Situations? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:44pm On Jan 10, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Shame on you
Have you read Revelation 20:12-14?

The shame is on you if you did not see Revelation 20:10 which shows you that it is the same lake of Fire where day and night torment takes place forever and ever!
Re: Will We Still Believe In Jesus In These Situations? by Aemmyjah(m): 2:49pm On Jan 10, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

The shame is on you if you did not see Revelation 20:10 which shows you that it is the same lake of Fire where day and night torment takes place forever and ever!

Revelation 1 says that the revelation or visions given to John were in form of signs or symbol

In that same Revelation 20, it says that DEATH and HELL were cast into the lake of fire? How do you explain that?
It says the devil were cast into that same lake? Is the devil made of physical matter to be harmed by fire? No

The Bible says that the lake of fire signifies the SECOND DEATH
Re: Will We Still Believe In Jesus In These Situations? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:53pm On Jan 10, 2023
Techobeys:

It takes an unchanged heart to think a person will be held in fire forever. Many are not changed, are vindictive and their reason for claiming to be Christian is bc some other people will burn forever. They do not recognise God’s judgment not his mercy.

That is because you wicked people wish to escape from the punishments you deserve.

Too bad for you. God promised to Avenge us and you know He keeps His Word, so now you understand Revelation 6:10 Deuteronomy 32:35, Romans 12:19

We are waiting for our Judgement!
Re: Will We Still Believe In Jesus In These Situations? by Dtruthspeaker: 3:02pm On Jan 10, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Revelation 1 says that the revelation or visions given to John were in form of signs or symbol

JW modus operandi in full implementation. Now running helter skelter looking for any place to hide.

verse 3 tells us that it is a "prophecy'.

Aemmyjah:

In that same Is the devil made of physical matter to be harmed by fire? No

The Bible says that the lake of fire signifies the SECOND DEATH

I do not say it is not the second death but I do say "lake of fire" the place of everlasting torment to its inmates!
Re: Will We Still Believe In Jesus In These Situations? by Aemmyjah(m): 3:03pm On Jan 10, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

JW modus operandi in full implementation. Now running helter skelter looking for any place to hide.

verse 3 tells us that it is a "prophecy'.

I do not say it is not the second death but I do say "lake of fire" the place of everlasting torment to its inmates!

And don't forget the Bible says it means the second death

The death that was cast into it will be tormented right?
Hell can be tormented right?
Re: Will We Still Believe In Jesus In These Situations? by Dtruthspeaker: 3:14pm On Jan 10, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Hell can be tormented right?

I said "lake of Fire". I always usually say lake of fire!
Re: Will We Still Believe In Jesus In These Situations? by Aemmyjah(m): 3:22pm On Jan 10, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

I said "lake of Fire". I always usually say lake of fire!

Explain what it means that death and hell will be cast onto the lake of fire forever
Re: Will We Still Believe In Jesus In These Situations? by Dtruthspeaker: 3:32pm On Jan 10, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Explain what it means that death and hell will be cast onto the lake of fire forever

Simply the evil spirits which cause deaths and hell being arrested and in-prisoned in a Volcanic Prison called lake of Fire!

It's as simple as that!
Re: Will We Still Believe In Jesus In These Situations? by Aemmyjah(m): 3:35pm On Jan 10, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Simply the evil spirits which cause deaths and hell being arrested and in-prisoned in a prison called lake of Fire!

It's as simple as that!

Hahahahaha

Max, come and see something o
This guy has just confirmed himself as a Truth speaker
Na spirits de cause death
Na spirits de cause HELL

Then, they were upgraded to a lake
Re: Will We Still Believe In Jesus In These Situations? by Aemmyjah(m): 3:37pm On Jan 10, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Simply the evil spirits which cause deaths and hell being arrested and in-prisoned in a Volcanic Prison called lake of Fire!

It's as simple as that!

I don laugh tire
Chai
Don't tell me you were serious about what you comment
A joke right?
Re: Will We Still Believe In Jesus In These Situations? by Dtruthspeaker: 3:38pm On Jan 10, 2023
Aemmyjah:

I don laugh tire
Chai
Don't tell me you were serious about what you comment
A joke right?

Provide a reasonable query if you can!
Re: Will We Still Believe In Jesus In These Situations? by Aemmyjah(m): 3:42pm On Jan 10, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Provide a reasonable query if you can!

Pls don't say that outside
Make dem no enter you

You shocked me with that comment o

What does the bible mean when it says that the Sea and HELL gave up the dead in it?
Re: Will We Still Believe In Jesus In These Situations? by Dtruthspeaker: 3:45pm On Jan 10, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Hahahahaha

Max, come and see something o
This guy has just confirmed himself as a Truth speaker
Na spirits de cause death
Na spirits de cause HELL

Then, they were upgraded to a lake

You think it is valid that you a fox should call another fox to judge a goose?

Go find a just judge if you can. It is not valid for a thief to call on another thief to judge a dispute.

Come to think of it, you should not have called for back up, it shows you could not make your case
Re: Will We Still Believe In Jesus In These Situations? by Dtruthspeaker: 3:49pm On Jan 10, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Pls don't say that outside
Make dem no enter you

You shocked me with that comment o

When you finish rebooting, you can come back and provide a valid rebuttal!

Aemmyjah:

What does the bible mean when it says that the Sea and HELL gave up the dead in it?

New Issue. Let's wait for your rebuttal on my response.
Re: Will We Still Believe In Jesus In These Situations? by Aemmyjah(m): 3:49pm On Jan 10, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

You think it is valid that you a fox should call another fox to judge a goose?

Go find a just judge if you can. It is not valid for a thief to call on another thief to judge a dispute.

Come to think of it, you should not have called for back up, it shows you could not make your case

Should I then cut the comments and make it into a new thread so everyone can see?

Spirit that cause death
Spirit that cause hell

I laugh you
Re: Will We Still Believe In Jesus In These Situations? by Dtruthspeaker: 3:52pm On Jan 10, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Should I then cut the comments and make it into a new thread so everyone can see?

Spirit that cause death
Spirit that cause hell

I laugh you

Sure! I love testing my findings.

So obviously, you do not have any valid rebuttal to make. That is very good for me, so let us see if you can find any reasonable person who can rebut it.
Re: Will We Still Believe In Jesus In These Situations? by Aemmyjah(m): 3:58pm On Jan 10, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Sure! I love testing my findings.

So obviously, you do not have any valid rebuttal to make. That is very good for me, so let us see if you can find any reasonable person who can rebut it.

You are right na

The Bible says hell was cast into the lake of fire

Truthspeaker says it means the spirit that causes hell (a place) were cast into a volcanic lake of fire

The Bible says death was cast into the lake of fire

Truthspeaker says it meant that the spirit that causes death (ignoring that it was Jehovah himself that subjected humans to death when they rebelled and we that inherit sin are dying) was cast into the lake of fire

I hereby certify you as the greatest of all time among the Bible scholars. One kulikuli for you
Re: Will We Still Believe In Jesus In These Situations? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:09pm On Jan 10, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Truthspeaker says it means the spirit that causes hell [a place) were cast into a volcanic lake of fire

Objection! Do not add any word to my statement.

Aemmyjah:

Truthspeaker says it meant that the spirit that causes death (ignoring that it was Jehovah himself that subjected humans to death..) was cast into the lake of fire.

Objection! No one asked where death comes from, So CHANGE OF POST! Stick to the issue!

Aemmyjah:

I hereby certify you as the greatest of all time among the Bible scholars. One kulikuli for you

I thought a valid rebuttal was coming up but in the end, NO THING! Just a rant repetition!

So, it is left to you to face The Truth or flee from it! Your choice!
Re: Will We Still Believe In Jesus In These Situations? by Aemmyjah(m): 4:13pm On Jan 10, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Objection! Do not add any word to my statement.

Objection! No one asked where death comes from. Stick to the issue!

I thought a valid rebuttal was coming up but in the end, NO THING! Just a rant repetition!

So, it is left to you to face The Truth or flee from it! Your choice!

Your ridiculous reasoning

Hell is usually described with terms like
Cast into...
Hurled into...
Go to...
Went to...
Abandoned in...

These terms are used to describe a place
Scholar Truth speaker says there's some spirit that causes hell?

Who caused or brought about Death?
God or someone else?
Re: Will We Still Believe In Jesus In These Situations? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:25pm On Jan 10, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Hell is usually described with terms like
Cast into...

Who caused or brought about Death?
God or someone else?

Change of Post! No one asks for how hell is described or Who brought death! Off Point!

You do not have a rebuttal so rest!

Who Can Explain This Bible Verse? / Bible Believers Games / Shocking News: The Ex-muslim Priest Said That ”all Muslim Must Change To Christi

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57