Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Will We Still Believe In Jesus In These Situations? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will We Still Believe In Jesus In These Situations? (4061 Views)

Madam Titi Surrenders To Jesus In The Lords Chosen, Testifies In Church (Video) / Michael Job (Jesus In Kenya) Death Rumour / Michael Job: The 'Jesus' In Kenya Is An Evangelist (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Will We Still Believe In Jesus In These Situations? by Aemmyjah(m): 6:55pm On Jan 10, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Change of Post! No asks for how hell is described or Who brought death! Off Point!

You do not have a rebuttal so rest!

Who causes death?
Re: Will We Still Believe In Jesus In These Situations? by orisa37: 7:04pm On Jan 10, 2023
JESUS IS ALWAYS COMING DOWN AND UP FOR THE RIGHTEOUS.
Re: Will We Still Believe In Jesus In These Situations? by orisa37: 7:10pm On Jan 10, 2023
orisa37:
JESUS IS ALWAYS COMING DOWN AND UP FOR THE RIGHTEOUS.

JESUS' FINAL DESCENT WILL BE WITH TWO NEW JERUSALEMS
Re: Will We Still Believe In Jesus In These Situations? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:17pm On Jan 10, 2023
Aemmyjah:

I don laugh tire
Chai
Don't tell me you were serious about what you comment
A joke right?

Most of these people are in their early 20s and they are anticipating to be materially rich like their pastors so they're just looking for ways to create their own teaching to catch gullible mugus in order to make their own fortunes.

So they first need to paint their own teachers black before they can brainwashed people into seeing them as anointed men of God.
Now the only obstacle they have now is JWs because after they've convinced their former co-churchgoers that their pastors are evil how are they going to woo them over since they're also targeting the money in the pockets of their mugus where JWs are preaching the truth that's not monetized?

That's why they're putting up all forms of blind arguments just to prove they're better than their former pastors. Just agree with them that they will be approved into Jehovah's Kingdom and see how they will love to meet you in person so that you can say it before their people that they don't have to become JWs before they can be approved by our God for everlasting life.

They know that from all indications our attitude towards their beliefs is not showing any green light! wink
Re: Will We Still Believe In Jesus In These Situations? by Aemmyjah(m): 9:29pm On Jan 10, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Most of these people are in their early 20s and they are anticipating to be materially rich like their pastors so they're just looking for ways to create their own teaching to catch gullible mugus in order to make their own fortunes.

So they first need to paint their own teachers black before they can brainwashed people into seeing them as anointed men of God.
Now the only obstacle they have now is JWs because after they've convinced their former co-churchgoers that their pastors are evil how are they going to woo them over since they're also targeting the money in the pockets of their mugus where JWs are preaching the truth that's not monetized?

That's why they're putting up all forms of blind arguments just to prove they're better than their former pastors. Just agree with them that they will be approved into Jehovah's Kingdom and see how they will love to meet you in person so that you can say it before their people that they don't have to become JWs before they can be approved by our God for everlasting life.

They know that from all indications our attitude towards their beliefs is not showing any green light! wink

He said spirit that causes death
Spirit that causes hell
Na wa o
Are there spirit that causes heaven and spirit that causes Earth?
Re: Will We Still Believe In Jesus In These Situations? by Techobeys: 9:36pm On Jan 10, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

That is because you wicked people wish to escape from the punishments you deserve.

Too bad for you. God promised to Avenge us and you know He keeps His Word, so now you understand Revelation 6:10 Deuteronomy 32:35, Romans 12:19

We are waiting for our Judgement!

I wish you make it.
Re: Will We Still Believe In Jesus In These Situations? by Techobeys: 9:45pm On Jan 10, 2023
You people just like argument on Nairaland. This is a beautiful article but pride of flesh will hinder us from appreciating its beauty. Instead you guys just want to argue aimlessly. This is very sad. Makes me sad. I pray God saves your souls.
Re: Will We Still Believe In Jesus In These Situations? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:18pm On Jan 10, 2023
Techobeys:
You people just like argument on Nairaland. This is a beautiful article but pride of flesh will hinder us from appreciating its beauty. Instead you guys just want to argue aimlessly. This is very sad. Makes me sad. I pray God saves your souls.

The true God has never ever saved any small or large number of people without oneness in thought so your stupid prayer is against God's will that's why Jesus prayed fervently to his father that all his disciples should have the same line of thought {John 17:22} because whoever doesn't have the same line of thought with them is on his or her own! Luke 11:23

So stop deceiving yourself! smiley
Re: Will We Still Believe In Jesus In These Situations? by Techobeys: 10:55pm On Jan 10, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

The true God has never ever saved any small or large number of people without oneness in thought so your stupid prayer is against God's will that's why Jesus prayed fervently to his father that all his disciples should have the same line of thought {John 17:22} because whoever doesn't have the same line of thought with them is on his or her own! Luke 11:23

So stop deceiving yourself! smiley

Learn to be respectful sir. Even if you refuse to learn anything from Jesus, learn that pls. Didn't you read where he said whoever calls another a fool shall be in danger of hell? Kindly learn to be respectful pls. May God help your soul. Good night sir.

Re: Will We Still Believe In Jesus In These Situations? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:02pm On Jan 10, 2023
Techobeys:

Learn to be respectful sir. Even if you refuse to learn anything from Jesus, learn that pls. Didn't you read where he said whoever calls another a fool shall be in danger of hell? Kindly learn to be respectful pls. May God help your soul. Good night sir.

You're saying stupid things yet you want to attach it to Jesus who emphasized on unism as in one line of thought.
Ọmọ you no be my brother in faith so keep your prayers to yourself! smiley
Re: Will We Still Believe In Jesus In These Situations? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:39am On Jan 11, 2023
Techobeys:

I wish you make it.

The Lord is with me and talks to me and hears me alway that is a sure sign I have made it. So I only need to sleep (die) in this state.
Re: Will We Still Believe In Jesus In These Situations? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:41am On Jan 11, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Who causes death?

Not in issue.
Re: Will We Still Believe In Jesus In These Situations? by Techobeys: 7:05am On Jan 11, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

The Lord is with me and talks to me and hears me alway that is a sure sign I have made it. So I only need to sleep (die) in this state.

Is the lord happy about your behavior on Nairaland? Is he happy with the languages that come out from your mouth? Do you think you’ve been representing the best interest of the lord or you’ve been living, speaking and acting in the interest for your flesh?
Re: Will We Still Believe In Jesus In These Situations? by Dtruthspeaker: 7:28am On Jan 11, 2023
Techobeys:

Is the lord happy about your behavior on Nairaland? Is he happy with the languages that come out from your mouth? Do you think you’ve been representing the best interest of the lord or you’ve been living, speaking and acting in the interest for your flesh?

When The Lord is displeased with a loved one, He corrects the person with hot hot lashes, but I get new new blessings.

You obviously did not hear
1. Ephesians 5:11-12 Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them. It is shameful even to mention what the disobedient do in secret.

2. Psalm 94:16 Who will rise up for me against the wicked? Who will stand for me against those who practice iniquity? And I Answer, "I will Lord, I will, even if it brings me death. I will speak against the wicked and I will set my tongue against all workers of iniquity"!
Re: Will We Still Believe In Jesus In These Situations? by Techobeys: 9:36am On Jan 11, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

When The Lord is displeased with a loved one, He corrects the person with hot hot lashes, but I get new new blessings.

You obviously did not hear
1. Ephesians 5:11-12 Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them. It is shameful even to mention what the disobedient do in secret.

2. Psalm 94:16 Who will rise up for me against the wicked? Who will stand for me against those who practice iniquity? And I Answer, "I will Lord, I will, even if it brings me death. I will speak against the wicked and I will set my tongue against all workers of iniquity"!

Ok then may that Lord whom you serve that allows you to call people stupid, may he be with you.
Re: Will We Still Believe In Jesus In These Situations? by Dtruthspeaker: 11:29am On Jan 11, 2023
Techobeys:

Ok then may that Lord whom you serve that allows you to call people stupid, may he be with you.

The Lord Whom I serve verily did say

Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter (and call stupid wise and wise stupid) Isaiah 5:20
Re: Will We Still Believe In Jesus In These Situations? by Aemmyjah(m): 11:34am On Jan 11, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Not in issue.

But I mentioned spirit that causes death?
As a christian, you should know who punished man with death
Re: Will We Still Believe In Jesus In These Situations? by Dtruthspeaker: 11:49am On Jan 11, 2023
Aemmyjah:

But I mentioned spirit that causes death?
As a christian, you should know who punished man with death

All these are not in issue
Re: Will We Still Believe In Jesus In These Situations? by Techobeys: 9:12pm On Jan 11, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

The Lord Whom I serve verily did say

Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter (and call stupid wise and wise stupid) Isaiah 5:20

Ok no problem then. God bless you
Re: Will We Still Believe In Jesus In These Situations? by knowingChrist(m): 12:40am On Jan 22, 2023
Nelidee:

grin cheesy

Oh now you are hoping that he becomes free from his organisation right? But you were arguing with me pages back not to talk about his organisation or point fingers at his organisation.

Now that you have had your civil discussion with him, you are now hoping that he can be free isn't it? You even went further to say you know he is not saved. How do you know he is not saved? I thought you said God has his people scattered in different denominations and we shouldn't point fingers?

Even when I told you that I grew up as a witness and I literally know EVERYTHING about them, including information rank and file witnesses like the one you were arguing with doesn't know, you still felt I should not point fingers.

So now let me ask you, have you been able to convince him of the truth found in the bible? Did he understand any of your explanation? How did the discussion go? Was it meaningful or was it a total waste of your time and energy?

Next time, when someone gives you advice based on experience learn how to listen, understand and accept that advice.

No Member of Jehovah's witness will listen to anything you say no matter how truthful your explanation is because....THEY GIVE EXCLUSIVE DEVOTION TO THEIR ORGANISATION rather than giving exclusive devotion to GOD AND HIS WORD THE BIBLE. Their organisation has blinded and brainwashed them to believe that THEY ARE THE ONLY ORGANISATION ON EARTH THAT GOD APPROVES. In other words if you are not a member, God will kill you. Think about that deeply!

The only way a Member of Jehovah's witnesses can understand real truth from Gods word is if he/she...

1. Leave the Organisation that continuously brainwashes them and feeds them lies.

2. Humble themselves to learn real truth in the bible

Like I said, God is pulling people out of that organisation that has turned them to brainwashed slaves, same way he pulled me out and since He did, I now have a deeper understanding of this scripture:

Mark 9:38-40

This scripture made me realise the lies of organisations, groups or denominations that if you are not one of their member or you do not accompany with them, Then God will kill you.

Truth doesn't cage a person. It sets the person free.

John 8:31-32

well this particular fella is not saved. I won't talk about the organisation. If i see someone who's not saved, i'll say
Re: Will We Still Believe In Jesus In These Situations? by knowingChrist(m): 3:27am On Jan 23, 2023
Re: Will We Still Believe In Jesus In These Situations? by knowingChrist(m): 3:53pm On Feb 06, 2023
Re: Will We Still Believe In Jesus In These Situations? by knowingChrist(m): 11:56am On Feb 07, 2023
Re: Will We Still Believe In Jesus In These Situations? by Techobeys: 7:41pm On Feb 07, 2023

Which Religion Babatunde Fashola Practice? / Jesus did not die for our sins and neither was he our substitute / Euthanasia And Religion(christianity)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57