Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,738 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Will We Still Believe In Jesus In These Situations? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will We Still Believe In Jesus In These Situations? (4055 Views)

Madam Titi Surrenders To Jesus In The Lords Chosen, Testifies In Church (Video) / Michael Job (Jesus In Kenya) Death Rumour / Michael Job: The 'Jesus' In Kenya Is An Evangelist (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will We Still Believe In Jesus In These Situations? by Techobeys: 8:23am On Jan 04, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
So after i've answered and backed it up with the scriptures this is what you have to say.

Ọmọ you can continue deceiving yourself nobody can force the truth down your throat it's a free world! smiley

Thank you sir. I’m glad you’re not disputing the authenticity of the information in the article. So let’s rest.

Are you going to continue to walk in the path of Christ even if you find with evidence that Jesus was just a manipulation in history? Will you still be righteous if you find that there’s no punishment for unrighteousness? Will you still walk rightly even when you find that Jesus is never coming to save you?

These are the things that matter now. Thank you for your time though, at least your engagement and those of your colleagues has driven the post to over a thousand views. Christ be glorified.

Hopefully more than half of those who read it realise that there’s no eternal burning for any soul and are better convinced of the righteousness of God.

1 Like

Re: Will We Still Believe In Jesus In These Situations? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:26am On Jan 04, 2023
Techobeys:

Thank you sir. I’m glad you’re not disputing the authenticity of the information in the article. So let’s rest. Are you going to continue to walk in the path of Christ even if you find with evidence that Jesus was just a manipulation in history? Will you still be righteous if you find that there’s no punishment for unrighteousness? Will you still walk rightly even when you find that Jesus is never coming to save you? These are the things that matter now. Thank you for your time though, at least your engagement and those of your colleagues has driven the post to over a thousand views. Christ be glorified. Hopefully more than half of those who read it realise that there’s no eternal burning for any soul and are better convinced of the righteousness of God.

Your thread is not for my own people so wait for your own people they'll come and discuss with you.
Farewell! smiley
Re: Will We Still Believe In Jesus In These Situations? by Techobeys: 8:49am On Jan 04, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Your thread is not for my own people so wait for your own people they'll come and discuss with you.
Farewell! smiley

So answer no the main questions right? But you do have all the answers for denominational questions don’t you? If I continued with you on unnecessary debate about denominations I know you’ll answer till eternity. But now that the focus is shifted you, you have no answers. Kudos to you then. I want to continue to talk about the thread and not unnecessary time wasting discussions about denominations. So you can leave the thread now.

1 Like

Re: Will We Still Believe In Jesus In These Situations? by sonmvayina(m): 9:04am On Jan 04, 2023
So instead of looking for a good rabbi to teach you guys the Torah, and learn to keep God's commandments. You guys are arguing over Roman paganism and propaganda....

When Una wan wake up and smell the coffee?

Jesus is a Roman Catholic creation.....

The Torah is the way, the truth and the life...there is no other way to please God than to obey his laws and commandments.....
Re: Will We Still Believe In Jesus In These Situations? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:04am On Jan 04, 2023
Techobeys:

So answer no the main questions right? But you do have all the answers for denominational questions don’t you? If I continued with you on unnecessary debate about denominations I know you’ll answer till eternity. But now that the focus is shifted you, you have no answers. Kudos to you then. I want to continue to talk about the thread and not unnecessary time wasting discussions about denominations. So you can leave the thread now.

My mission is fish out {Mark 1:17} the lost sheep of the house of Israel {Matthew 10:6} and direct them to where the flock is not romancing pigs belonging to Babylonians! Matthew 7:6 smiley
Re: Will We Still Believe In Jesus In These Situations? by Techobeys: 9:13am On Jan 04, 2023
sonmvayina:
So instead of looking for a good rabbi to teach you guys the Torah, and learn to keep God's commandments. You guys are arguing over Roman paganism and propaganda....

When Una wan wake up and smell the coffee?

Jesus is a Roman Catholic creation.....

The Torah is the way, the truth and the life...there is no other way to please God than to obey his laws and commandments.....

Thank you for this insight. I realised The work of the distractors quite late.

If Torah is your way that’s fine. There’s no problem. Anyone can serve whoever they choose and can even create their own God.

However, the truth is that no one will burn in the lake of fire forever (except Satan and his cohorts).

The false doctrine tells people they’ll burn in hell forever if they do not convert and become their member. They put an image in their mind and this causes them to become false convert who go around shouting Jesus without understanding.

No one is burning in the lake of fire forever. God’s judgment is just and he’ll not punish anyone more than is required.
Re: Will We Still Believe In Jesus In These Situations? by Techobeys: 9:38am On Jan 04, 2023
Prosper1912:
[b][/b]

I hope u still know that it not only jw organization that is being paid by the government,all other religions too are still being paid by the government. So talk with fact next time.

And also when Jesus Christ walk the surface of earth, his work was seen by all men including those that hate him.he did not do the work of GoD silently.infact the preaching work e did while e was on earth caught the attention of people and even the religion leader at that time.
So the question now is that

WHO ARE WE SUPPOSED TO IMITATE?

Mr Prosper, I believe there’s good inside of your soul. You’re not like these other darkened souls, there’s an iota of light inside of you so I need you to think critically of everything you say and how you behave pls.

For the record, I didn’t say other religions don’t get paid. You all have the same masters who pay you to divide the people with unbiblical theories. I just mentioned that with its self righteous stance, JW organisation should have known better than to be used and get paid like an harlot.

I’m a bonafide member of my fellowship and I can boast that the government of this world doesn’t pay us. Everything we have is by grace so we don’t need to adjust our doctrine to suit government policies. And if by any chance my fellowship also gets paid, the truth is salvation is a personal walk. The fact that I’m a member of a fellowship doesn’t mean I’ll carry it on my head over the message of Christ. Any day my fellowship starts to preach unbiblical theories, that’s the day I’ll leave bc my fidelity is not unto them but to the truth.

Everyone knows that gift corrupts innocence, it’s just shameful that JW that claims to be the portal of heaven paid by the government like a harlot.

Also, Jesus didn’t seek attention. If you’re doing the work of God, fame, honour and peace will find you. That’s natural. I mentioned that JW loves attention and it seeks with all diligence, that’s mentally degrading.

And pls, let’s change the subject. Why did you wait for me and MR mAx to finish our discussion before you started yours? Are you all working together to frustrate teachers of the truth? Is this like a gang up of demonic entities? Let’s change the conversation pls. This is getting boring

1 Like

Re: Will We Still Believe In Jesus In These Situations? by knowingChrist(m): 11:29am On Jan 04, 2023
Techobeys:

Mr Prosper, I believe there’s good inside of your soul. You’re not like these other darkened souls, there’s an iota of light inside of you so I need you to think critically of everything you say and how you behave pls.

For the record, I didn’t say other religions don’t get paid. You all have the same masters who pay you to divide the people with unbiblical theories. I just mentioned that with its self righteous stance, JW organisation should have known better than to be used and get paid like an harlot.

I’m a bonafide member of my fellowship and I can boast that the government of this world doesn’t pay us. Everything we have is by grace so we don’t need to adjust our doctrine to suit government policies. And if by any chance my fellowship also gets paid, the truth is salvation is a personal walk. The fact that I’m a member of a fellowship doesn’t mean I’ll carry it on my head over the message of Christ. Any day my fellowship starts to preach unbiblical theories, that’s the day I’ll leave bc my fidelity is not unto them but to the truth.

Everyone knows that gift corrupts innocence, it’s just shameful that JW that claims to be the portal of heaven is being paid by the government like a harlot.

Also, Jesus didn’t seek attention. If you’re doing the work of God, fame, honour and peace will find you. That’s natural. I mentioned that JW loves attention and it seeks attention with all diligence, and that’s mentally degrading.

And pls, let’s change the subject. Why did you wait for me and MR mAx to finish our discussion before you started yours? Are you all working together to frustrate teachers of the truth? Is this like a gang up of demonic entities? Let’s change the conversation pls. This is getting boring
Re: Will We Still Believe In Jesus In These Situations? by Prosper1912: 3:09pm On Jan 04, 2023
Techobeys:

Also, Jesus didn’t seek attention. If you’re doing the work of God, fame, honour and peace will find you. That’s natural. I mentioned that JW loves attention and it seeks with all diligence, that’s mentally degrading.
[b][/b]

What is the name of yr fellowship,so that I can verify myself if the government paid it.

Yeah, Jesus didn't seek attention but the work e did while e was on earth move people to draw closer to him.
Re: Will We Still Believe In Jesus In These Situations? by Techobeys: 4:21pm On Jan 04, 2023
Prosper1912:
[b][/b]

What is the name of yr fellowship,so that I can verify myself if the government paid it.

Yeah, Jesus didn't seek attention but the work e did while e was on earth move people to draw closer to him.

Yes that’s the point my dear friend. Don’t seek attention, just do your work and people will come if it’s right. God himself will draw people to you. Don’t even brag about what you do. Don’t think you’re better than anyone for doing what you do. Just labour and go. Isn’t that what I had been telling you?

The name of my fellowship is irrelevant to the purpose of this thread. We don’t seek attention.

Look at these question. Do you think you’ll be saved judging by the way you’ve lived?

Do you think you’ll be with Christ forever if you die today?

Also, what makes you more like Christ than every other person?

1 Like

Re: Will We Still Believe In Jesus In These Situations? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:37pm On Jan 04, 2023
Prosper1912:

What is the name of yr fellowship,so that I can verify myself if the government paid it. Yeah, Jesus didn't seek attention but the work e did while e was on earth move people to draw closer to him.

He thought it's by sitting on the fence that the enemies of God's organization will show hatred as Jesus foretold! Matthew 24:9; John 15:19 wink
Re: Will We Still Believe In Jesus In These Situations? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:40pm On Jan 04, 2023
Techobeys:

what makes you more like Christ than every other person?
Humbly subjecting ourselves to the same line of thought binding on all believers! John 17:22

Whoever can't present any group of worshipers with whom he/she holds onto the same rules is a worker of LAWLESSNESS! Matthew 7:23 wink
Re: Will We Still Believe In Jesus In These Situations? by Nelidee(m): 4:46pm On Jan 04, 2023
knowingChrist:

First day, jesus gave them food, they came back the next day in greater number bc food. He knew they didn't come for the message but for the food. Don't you see the number of people politicians gather and make them vote for their preferred candidates? It's quite easy to pack people and make them do want you want if you can provide them food and jobs. They'll become slaves to your course. So there's nothing special about numbers.

Zeal without knowledge is not good dear friend. Turning ordinary humans to misguided yet zealous preachers is a very easy thing do. Psychoanalysts understand this fact well enough. It's bc you don't really understand human nature and predisposition that's why you're celebrating.

The fact that you're preaching doesn't mean you preach the truth or know Christ. If you're still defending a religion rather than Christ then you've shown where yout priorities lie.

So far so Good, I'm disappointed that you even mention that you follow Christ. Your ways, words and mannerism on Nairaland is shameful. I do not have any doubt as to your salavtion status bc i know youre not saved. I'm sorry about that though, i hope you can be free someday.

grin cheesy

Oh now you are hoping that he becomes free from his organisation right? But you were arguing with me pages back not to talk about his organisation or point fingers at his organisation.

Now that you have had your civil discussion with him, you are now hoping that he can be free isn't it? You even went further to say you know he is not saved. How do you know he is not saved? I thought you said God has his people scattered in different denominations and we shouldn't point fingers?

Even when I told you that I grew up as a witness and I literally know EVERYTHING about them, including information rank and file witnesses like the one you were arguing with doesn't know, you still felt I should not point fingers.

So now let me ask you, have you been able to convince him of the truth found in the bible? Did he understand any of your explanation? How did the discussion go? Was it meaningful or was it a total waste of your time and energy?

Next time, when someone gives you advice based on experience learn how to listen, understand and accept that advice.

No Member of Jehovah's witness will listen to anything you say no matter how truthful your explanation is because....THEY GIVE EXCLUSIVE DEVOTION TO THEIR ORGANISATION rather than giving exclusive devotion to GOD AND HIS WORD THE BIBLE. Their organisation has blinded and brainwashed them to believe that THEY ARE THE ONLY ORGANISATION ON EARTH THAT GOD APPROVES. In other words if you are not a member, God will kill you. Think about that deeply!

The only way a Member of Jehovah's witnesses can understand real truth from Gods word is if he/she...

1. Leave the Organisation that continuously brainwashes them and feeds them lies.

2. Humble themselves to learn real truth in the bible

Like I said, God is pulling people out of that organisation that has turned them to brainwashed slaves, same way he pulled me out and since He did, I now have a deeper understanding of this scripture:

Mark 9:38-40
John said to Him, “Teacher, we saw someone else driving out demons in Your name, and we tried to stop him, because he does not accompany us." Do not stop him,” Jesus replied. “For no one who performs a miracle in My name can turn around and speak evil of Me. For whoever is not against us is for us.

This scripture made me realise the lies of organisations, groups or denominations that if you are not one of their member or you do not accompany with them, Then God will kill you.

Truth doesn't cage a person. It sets the person free.

John 8:31-32
So He said to the Jews who had believed Him, “If you continue in My word, you are truly My disciples. Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”

2 Likes

Re: Will We Still Believe In Jesus In These Situations? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:15pm On Jan 04, 2023
Nelidee:

THEY GIVE EXCLUSIVE DEVOTION TO THEIR ORGANISATION

Please tell him jàre.
If he's not a member of our ORGANIZATION we can never perform any act of worship with him. Even ordinary prayer NO!

We can do so much together as neighbours.
Read, eat, drink, play games, watch movies, dance to music, go for recreation, attend social gatherings (scriptural) and many other things but anything that has to do with sacred service it only happens with members of our organization no matter where the person may come from as long as he has been BAPTIZED as ONE OF JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES our worship is the same so we do all acts of sacred service together!

Please raise the alarm let them know that we are JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES no compromise when talking about worship to our God! smiley

Re: Will We Still Believe In Jesus In These Situations? by oteneaaron(m): 5:18pm On Jan 04, 2023
Nelidee:

grin cheesy

Oh now you are hoping that he becomes free from his organisation right? But you were arguing with me pages back not to talk about his organisation or point fingers at his organisation.

Now that you have had your civil discussion with him, you are now hoping that he can be free isn't it? You even went further to say you know he is not saved. How do you know he is not saved? I thought you said God has his people scattered in different denominations and we shouldn't point fingers?

Even when I told you that I grew up as a witness and I literally know EVERYTHING about them, including information rank and file witnesses like the one you were arguing with doesn't know, you still felt I should not point fingers.

So now let me ask you, have you been able to convince him of the truth found in the bible? Did he understand any of your explanation? How did the discussion go? Was it meaningful or was it a total waste of your time and energy?

Next time, when someone gives you advice based on experience learn how to listen, understand and accept that advice.

No Member of Jehovah's witness will listen to anything you say no matter how truthful your explanation is because....THEY GIVE EXCLUSIVE DEVOTION TO THEIR ORGANISATION rather than giving exclusive devotion to GOD AND HIS WORD THE BIBLE. Their organisation has blinded and brainwashed them to believe that THEY ARE THE ONLY ORGANISATION ON EARTH THAT GOD APPROVES. In other words if you are not a member, God will kill you. Think about that deeply!

The only way a Member of Jehovah's witnesses can understand real truth from Gods word is if he/she...

1. Leave the Organisation that continuously brainwashes them and feeds them lies.

Like I said, God is pulling people out of that organisation that has turned them to brainwashed slaves, same way he pulled me out and since He did, I now have a deeper understanding of this scripture:

This scripture made me realise the lies of organisations, groups or denominations that if you are not one of their member or you do not accompany with them, Then God will kill you.

This is the truth and nothing but the truth.

1 Like

Re: Will We Still Believe In Jesus In These Situations? by Techobeys: 9:06pm On Jan 04, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Humbly subjecting ourselves to the same line of thought binding on all believers! John 17:22

Whoever can't present any group of worshipers with whom he/she holds onto the same rules is a worker of LAWLESSNESS! Matthew 7:23 wink

Mr. Max the question is a personal question to Mr Prosper so kindly move away from it pls.

1 Like

Re: Will We Still Believe In Jesus In These Situations? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:17pm On Jan 04, 2023
Techobeys:

Mr. Max the question is a personal question to Mr Prosper so kindly move away from it pls.

No wahala you can continue waiting for your fellow believers if you don't want to know the truth behind the contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines in the sects claiming denominations under Christendom! smiley
Re: Will We Still Believe In Jesus In These Situations? by Techobeys: 9:29pm On Jan 04, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

No wahala you can continue waiting for your fellow believers if you don't want to know the truth behind the contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines in the sects claiming denominations under Christendom! smiley

Ok sir. Thank you for your contribution to the thread
Re: Will We Still Believe In Jesus In These Situations? by Prosper1912: 9:34am On Jan 05, 2023
Techobeys:

Mr.max has already answered the question,so there is no need repeating what he has said,we all have the same line of taught.

So can we proceed with other discussion.
Re: Will We Still Believe In Jesus In These Situations? by Techobeys: 9:57am On Jan 05, 2023
Prosper1912:

Mr.max has already answered the question,so there is no need repeating what he has said,we all have the same line of taught.

So can we proceed with other discussion.

So, you can’t speak for yourself? Confession unto salvation is a personal thing Mr. Prosper. So I’ll like you to answer this question yourself unless you imagine that Mr. Max is your lord and leader.

1 Like

Re: Will We Still Believe In Jesus In These Situations? by Prosper1912: 10:09am On Jan 05, 2023
Techobeys:

So, you can’t speak for yourself? Confession unto salvation is a personal thing Mr. Prosper. So I’ll like you to answer this question yourself unless you imagine that Mr. Max is your lord and leader.

Okay, repeat the question let me give the answer to it.
Re: Will We Still Believe In Jesus In These Situations? by Techobeys: 10:53am On Jan 05, 2023
Prosper1912:

Okay, repeat the question let me give the answer to it.

Do you think you’ll be saved judging with the way you’ve lived?

Do you think you’ll be with Christ forever if you die today?

Also, what makes you more like Christ than every other person?

1 Like

Re: Will We Still Believe In Jesus In These Situations? by incubus6sixsix: 8:44pm On Jan 05, 2023
Nelidee:

grin cheesy

I heard Jehovah witness pple use their members for sacrifice is that tru
Re: Will We Still Believe In Jesus In These Situations? by Techobeys: 2:18pm On Jan 07, 2023
Re: Will We Still Believe In Jesus In These Situations? by Solocoin: 2:51pm On Jan 07, 2023
This is amazing, I love your article and the questions. You know alot of people has been confused with this question and some people confused others with the same question.
Then I look at the scripture very critical and I convinced myself that there is only one true God. People has given alot of theory about Christianity but don't really know what it's all about. I asked someone to mention one book that is so accurate like the bible and he couldn't. Especially when it comes to the prophecy aspects of the scripture. The bible say it's only a fool that say there's no God and if you look at the attitude you'll know actually they are full. The bible talks about the end time in Matthew 24 and that is exactly what is happening. So who predicted it since there's no God. Second Peter 3:8 say a day before God is like a thousand years and thousands years is like a day. And if you go down it talks about this particular question people saying it will not come back again. Jesus said that it will be like the days of Noah and that is exactly what is happening so after all these I can't allow myself to be confused by anyone.
Living a righteous is freedom because you won't live a life you can't give an account of your activities.
Re: Will We Still Believe In Jesus In These Situations? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:33pm On Jan 07, 2023
Techobeys:

One plants the other waters! 1Corin 3:6

So if Paul has answered your questions regarding his faith in Christ Jesus you expects Apollos to have a contrary opinion shey? John 17:22 smiley

Misinformed Churchgoer, no matter how you twist your questions no JW will ever agree with you on interfaith you're brandishing as various denominations! cheesy
Re: Will We Still Believe In Jesus In These Situations? by Techobeys: 9:38pm On Jan 07, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

One plants the other waters! 1Corin 3:6

So if Paul has answered your questions regarding his faith in Christ Jesus you expects Apollos to have a contrary opinion shey? John 17:22 smiley

Misinformed Churchgoer, no matter how you twist your questions no JW will ever agree with you on interfaith you're brandishing as various denominations! cheesy

Don’t you think you’re twisting the bible for your own gain? Don’t you think you’re using the bible out of context sir?

I think Paul was talking about evangelism and sustained teaching in that respect. Paul laid the word in their heart and Apollos taught them continuously till they grew.

That is the context of that statement and for a man of your calibre, I fear that you do not understand the scriptures properly. You just quote it however you feel without regard for context.

Quite often I have taken the time to really look at the scriptures you quote on here and I find that they do not correlate with the topic at hand. Do you just use google and find a verse that suits your argument without caring to underhand the context of that statement? Is that what you do sir? Do you think you’re part of those Peter was talking to in 2 Peter 3:15-16?

I care about your soul sir. If you would allow me, I’d like to take you on proper study, I believe you can learn given the right amount of time. God bless you sir

1 Like

Re: Will We Still Believe In Jesus In These Situations? by Aemmyjah(m): 9:47pm On Jan 07, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

So also does smoke come out at the beginning of Fire and as long as there is fire there is smoke and by Leviticus God is warning us that He has a Fire that never goes out, hence smoke will always be there.

It is implied

Matthew 25:46
These will go away into eternal punishment,

Meaning unending punishment.

You guys do not want to real eyes that it is God you are talking about o. Who made dust to live. If dust can live is it now Ash?

Can iPhone die if Steve Jobs does not permit it? No!

That is why Job and psalms warns FEAR YOUR CREATOR! HE CAN DO ANYTHING HE HAS EVEN TOLD US NOTHING, ABSOLUTELY NO THING IS IMPOSSIBLE WITH HIM. ASHES AND DUST LIVE BECAUSE HE MADE THEM LIVE AND DID NOT PERMIT THEM TO GO POOF!

The punishment is eternal cos it has no reversal or unlocking or resurrection unlike the death from inherited sin
The wages of sin is DEATH
EVERLASTING LIFE is a GIFT and not a PUNISHMENT
The one who sins has been ACQUITTED from sins
The soul that sins shall DIE
The one that does not exercise faith will PERISH
The lake of fire symbolise the SECOND DEATH or final Death that is eternal
Re: Will We Still Believe In Jesus In These Situations? by Aemmyjah(m): 9:50pm On Jan 07, 2023
If God does not take delight that the wicked should be destroyed in his sin but repent and be saved
Will he take delight in tormenting them in all eternity? How is that loving?
Re: Will We Still Believe In Jesus In These Situations? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:37am On Jan 08, 2023
Paul planted and Apollos water then you're of the opinion that those taught will have divers opinion on what Paul and Apollos believe like your contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines in Christendom, shey?
Continue deceiving yourself.
For your information the first century Christians all have the same line of thought regarding teaching because they're all in total agreement with whatever comes from the apostles! Act 2:42 compare to 1Corinthians 1:10
So whatever makes your line of thought differ as Deeperlife and RCCG does today it simply means you're not Christians {Luke 11:23} Jesus wants our belief to be exactly the same {John 17:22} not some wavering opinions that can't be verified as one family! Revelations 3:16

Techobeys:

Don’t you think you’re twisting the bible for your own gain? Don’t you think you’re using the bible out of context sir? I think Paul was talking about evangelism and sustained teaching in that respect. Paul laid the word in their heart and Apollos taught them continuously till they grew. That is the context of that statement and for a man of your calibre, I fear that you do not understand the scriptures properly. You just quote it however you feel without regard for context. Quite often I have taken the time to really look at the scriptures you quote on here and I find that they do not correlate with the topic at hand. Do you just use google and find a verse that suits your argument without caring to underhand the context of that statement? Is that what you do sir? Do you think you’re part of those Peter was talking to in 2 Peter 3:15-16? I care about your soul sir. If you would allow me, I’d like to take you on proper study, I believe you can learn given the right amount of time. God bless you sir
Re: Will We Still Believe In Jesus In These Situations? by Techobeys: 6:54am On Jan 08, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Paul planted and Apollos water then you're of the opinion that those taught will have divers opinion on what Paul and Apollos believe like your contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines in Christendom, shey?
Continue deceiving yourself.
For your information the first century Christians all have the same line of thought regarding teaching because they're all in total agreement with whatever comes from the apostles! Act 2:42 compare to 1Corinthians 1:10
So whatever makes your line of thought differ as Deeperlife and RCCG does today it simply means you're not Christians {Luke 11:23} Jesus wants our belief to be exactly the same {John 17:22} not some wavering opinions that can't be verified as one family! Revelations 3:16

Are you insinuating in anyway that JW is not a Christian establishment?

Also, kindly stop quoting scriptures bc they’re never relevant in
Re: Will We Still Believe In Jesus In These Situations? by Dtruthspeaker: 7:13am On Jan 08, 2023
Aemmyjah:

The punishment is eternal cos it has no reversal or unlocking or resurrection unlike the death from inherited sin.

True. No problem here and not in issue!

Aemmyjah:

The wages of sin is DEATH
EVERLASTING LIFE is a GIFT and not a PUNISHMENT

So also is Eterbal life is not a punishment BUT ETERNAL PUNISHMENT IS INDEED A PUNISHMENT AND Matthew 25:46 Said "eternal punishment." not eternal life!

Aemmyjah:

The one who sins has been ACQUITTED from sins
The soul that sins shall DIE
The one that does not exercise faith will PERISH
The lake of fire symbolise the SECOND DEATH or final Death that is eternal

Note! ACQUITTAL ONLY TAKES PLACE AFTER YOU HAVE BEEN CHARGED TO COURT AND PROSECUTED AND IN THE COURT, THE JUDGE/JUDGES SAY (JUDGEMENT) "THOU HAVE DONE NO WRONG THING THEREFORE, THOU ART NOT GUILTY. THUS, THIS ACCUSED/DEFENDANT IS HEREBY DISCHARGED AND ACQUITTED!

HENCE THE IMPORTANCE OF JUDGEMENT DAY FOR ACQUITTAL CAN NOT TAKE PLACE OUTSIDE THE COURT AND COURT PROCESS!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Christians, Do You Agree With This? / Pastor Kumuyi Does Not Recognize 'prophetess' Who Visited Heaven, Hell And Came / What Is The Book Of Life, And How Do We Get In It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.