Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) (43678 Views)

Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral / Woman Caught Trying To Abandon Her 9-Month-Old Baby In Ibadan (Photos) / Mother Catches Neighbor Raping Her 9-Year-Old Daughter In Bayelsa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 28, 2022
peepydelano:
So bad. I heard Igbo women are promiscuous too.

If you go to Okota area of Lagos for example, and other areas where igbos are dominated, beer parlours and hotels outnumber residential houses. This discovery shocked me.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by chinemezeq: 3:38pm On Dec 28, 2022
Jennyclay:
Igbo women and child physical abuse are like 5 & 6 undecided

Rip to the departed soul.
Must everything go tribal?
Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 28, 2022
hifocus:

If you go to okota area of Lagos for example, and other areas where igbos are dominated in Lagos, bear parlours and hotels outnumber residential houses. This discovery shocked me.
That means one should avoid and keep them at arms length. Honestly I’ve never read anything good or interesting about them.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by shegra58: 3:39pm On Dec 28, 2022
nwekeugochukwu:
IGBERETV report

Lady Arrested For Allegedly Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos)

https://www.facebook.com/273102863056662/posts/pfbid024CcxsWntSaWUmJ9UH78SGs15CCqYPjipbKvK8Qd5Y3x1xUoAkfzaYacQisUjrxHzl/
Igbo kwenu
They are OBIdient

RIP cryLITTLE ANGEL YOUR GOD WILL FIGHT FOR YOU

1 Like

Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 28, 2022
Why give your daughter out as house help? Useless woman, you re here forming slay queen, you ought to be slave queen. Igbo women are notorious for child abuse.

7 Likes

Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by RichAbujaGuy: 3:42pm On Dec 28, 2022
Lady? shocked The author should correct him or herself.
Husband living aboard? Some marriage ooo.
Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 28, 2022
mustbewell:
Enugu again?

Probably wanted to use her for rituals but the oracle rejected the child, so they killed her out of frustration.

Damn ritualist, dont ever live in a house owned by them Enugu crew, they are child killers. angry

3 Likes

Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by achimendy(m): 3:45pm On Dec 28, 2022
nwekeugochukwu:
IGBERETV report

Lady Arrested For Allegedly Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos)

https://www.facebook.com/273102863056662/posts/pfbid024CcxsWntSaWUmJ9UH78SGs15CCqYPjipbKvK8Qd5Y3x1xUoAkfzaYacQisUjrxHzl/

Hustle o make them no use ur pikin as house maid o.

Very heartless woman.
Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by DestinyNigga: 3:45pm On Dec 28, 2022
peepydelano:
So bad. I heard Igbo women are promiscuous too.

They are but is not that common. Once u are caught, that's the end of marriage and that woman can never remarry again. In our place, we don't marry second hand. That's why they are extremely careful.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by EdiskyHarry: 3:45pm On Dec 28, 2022
Why Igbo women wicked like this?

5 Likes

Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Justbehave(m): 3:46pm On Dec 28, 2022
chinemezeq:
Must everything go tribal?
Yes call it anything. Our women need to change their attitudes towards other people's kids.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by ogwumgbe: 3:46pm On Dec 28, 2022
mustbewell:
Enugu again?
Very heartless people

1 Like

Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Isabi4lov: 3:47pm On Dec 28, 2022
peepydelano:
Could it be the effect of the civil war or they are naturally wicked? I’ve never read anything good about Igbo women
To me they're naturally wicked , even the ones claiming born again are worse set of individuals, they will use church to enslave you.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Ok12345(f): 3:47pm On Dec 28, 2022
Ibo women are wicked chai

8 Likes

Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by mechanics(m): 3:49pm On Dec 28, 2022
I pity her condition, she might spend the rest of her life in jail, next time she will control her temper.
Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 28, 2022
peepydelano:
That means one should avoid and keep them at arms length. Honestly I’ve never read anything good or interesting about them.

Nothing good about that tribe I swear down. For example, their mothers encourage prostitution of their daughters. Also, their daughters dare not introduce you as a suitor unless you're "rich". To them, it's money or nothing.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Truvelisback(m): 3:51pm On Dec 28, 2022
Beauty is truely Decietful. By merely looking at her, one won't believe that she is Jezebelic. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by faithfull18(f): 3:54pm On Dec 28, 2022
Justbehave:
Shatap and condemn your wicked and evil gender. You women are evil I swear. Now you want to blame the father.
And the irresponsible man who gave out a 9year old Child to suffer should be applauded, something must be wrong with you upstairs.
Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by SodiumValproate: 3:54pm On Dec 28, 2022
HeartlessMan:
Siofra
grin grin grin
Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by ExudeLoveToAll: 3:54pm On Dec 28, 2022
peepydelano:
I’ve met Yoruba women and they are very nice and respectful, they are great homemakers, the ones married into my family are very good, respectful and great moms. Maybe the yoruba woman you are referring to has an Igbo mother.

The one I'm reffering to has a very big tribal mark on her face and that of her husband. Those types of tribal marks carried only by the yorubas, her accent is also yoruba. They are from osun state and has no ancestry with the Igbos of the south east region.

Just like there are good people of south west there are also bad people from there too.
That the south west region leads in human head harvesting and cyber crime doesn't mean that every crime that emanates in that aspect must be perpetrated by the people of south west region. Same applies to drug related crimes been led by the south east folks.

Just as you are already prejudiced consigning those from South East that my own little experience that I witnessed you have found a way of linking her ancestry to south east.

These hate crime from women to the least vulnerable(children) members of our society isn't ethnicity based. We all need to lend our voices to make them stop this madness. Anyone caught assaulting children should be sent to jail

2 Likes

Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 3:55pm On Dec 28, 2022
dominique:
Hope the parents of the victim have been arrested as well? Parents that send their underage children to work as helps should also be held responsible for what happen to those children. No matter what circumstances you find yourself in, never give out your children as househelps.

Poverty can make one do anything
Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 3:57pm On Dec 28, 2022
ibkayee:
What the hell is going on with this epidemic of women maiming/killing their house helps?? Why is a 9 year old a house help in the first place??

The day I made this comment on IG, they almost lynched me.

1 Like

Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by ORIAYO70(m): 3:58pm On Dec 28, 2022
Jennyclay:

Apart from tribalism, they r cruel

4 Likes

Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by dazzlingd(m): 3:58pm On Dec 28, 2022
They should behead her. Wickedness of some women knows no bounds
Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Justbehave(m): 3:58pm On Dec 28, 2022
faithfull18:

And the irresponsible man who gave out a 9year old Child to suffer should be applauded, something must be wrong with you upstairs.
Now I get it. You females shout,scream and call anybody who blames rape on the kind of dress as rape apologist. But as hypocrites you all are. You don t want to blame your gender but you re blaming the girl's father. What does that make you? A child killer apologist I guess?

4 Likes

Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by benqo01(m): 4:00pm On Dec 28, 2022
Igbo women and child abuse.......are like blood

2 Likes

Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Mercury12(m): 4:01pm On Dec 28, 2022
Most Igbo women and wickedness is like 5 and 6 undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:01pm On Dec 28, 2022
...... I'm so disappointed with some of our women.

RIP little angel.

1 Like

Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Xchii: 4:01pm On Dec 28, 2022
LILTJAY:
that tribe is cursed beyond redemption
they are literally cursed bro, idk why we have to share the same country with them.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 28, 2022
Jennyclay:

They are fast growing in wickedness & bitterness.
IGBO MEN who unnegotiably return home to marry, no longer indulge in such.
It's now obvious Good Ladies abound everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 28, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
...... I'm so disappointed with some of our women.

RIP little angel.
It's an endemic situation that has become a pandemic

2 Likes

Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by wiseone28: 4:04pm On Dec 28, 2022
Jennyclay:

very true

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Poisons Pregnant Girlfriend In Imo State (Pictured) / Man Batters His Wife In Port Harcourt, Almost Got Her Blind(photos) / Robbers Raped My Two Daughters In Abuja – Resident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.