Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway (54409 Views)

What I Noticed In The Streets Of Lagos Since Tinubu Was Declared Winner. / What I Noticed Today When I Observed Public Waste Bin In Less Than One Hour / Why Was Buhari Carrying A Bag During Inauguration? Who Else Noticed It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Kay25(m): 10:20pm On Dec 28, 2022
DMerciful:
You don't have a car but supporting a failed government due to tribalism. Your problem is Igbos in Lagos instead of you to hussle like Igbos in Lagos who're multi millionaires with several cars.

You're not doing well in the status quo so why do you insist on the status quo? Why not support Obi for a change

Modified: so many mentions, the thing really hit hard on struggling urchins claiming they own Lagos grin
U claim u are making it in Lagos yet your own land is wasting away what a shame to all igbos if ur governors had borrowed brain from south western govt all d killings in imo and Anambra should have been curbed but who are ur men to do it they are all in Lagos hustling till they end up leaving all for Lagos and the owners of Lagos enjoying it

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by beardedboy(m): 10:24pm On Dec 28, 2022
DMerciful:
A list of richest millionaires is not the right list but but the average richness of Igbos in Lagos compared to Yorubas in Lagos. Igbos nor come Lagos come admire bridges and tall buildings
Yes, they came to hawk Gala.

3 Likes

Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by DMerciful(m): 10:25pm On Dec 28, 2022
Mrs Op, i have noticed your numerous mentions. Now run along.
SugarGirl44:

Animal, have you guys voted out the monster governors in your cursed region?
Instead, you’ve all escaped to SW for a better life and suddenly you’re preaching about governance.
You sha dey find as God go punish you.

If the guy carry his tribe ethnicity for head, it’s because Yoruba is worth being proud of.
The reason you can’t carry your own for head is because you’re ashamed it.
Eranko lasanlasan.
Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by SugarGirl44(f): 10:25pm On Dec 28, 2022
Midastorch:

What you're thanking our Governors for is what is giving them issues across the Niger.. You have security men on your road but you're always crying that they are too much, when they vacate, you'll cry that the FG doesn't like you, that Buhari wants Unknown gunmen to kill all of them, you can never satisfy the igbos...lmfaooooo

They’re a naturally irrational and unstable set of people who don’t know what they want.
Secondly, crime runs in their blood, so they can’t be comfortable with too many security agents around them.
I just wish Yoruba can be alone, these mofos keep dragging us backwards.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Marley15: 10:27pm On Dec 28, 2022
Kapeter:
Yoruba lokan insha Allah. Jagaban is the next one president of Federal republic of Nigeria be rest assured bro.
u just another one of them that keeps on taking us backwards wtf is Yoruba lokan
Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by braine(m): 10:28pm On Dec 28, 2022
Kapeter:
I shuttle between Ibadan, Abeokuta and Lagos often. I'm mostly on that expressway but for a while now I've been stuck in Ibadan cuz of the numerous evil news about the Fulani herdsman menace on that highway.

Just before this December I read on the news some AIG visited this very same highway and together with Seyi Makinde the governor of Oyo state, I remember they promised that the road will become safer and there should be no panicking or fear and that people should go about their journey as it would become just as before where everyone can travel safely using the expressway.

Hehe. Yesterday was my favourite cousin introduction at Abeokuta and I had no choice than to be there.

I took a public bus (not that I have a car though but I can always get one when the need arise) off to Abeokuta and on my way what I saw makes me wanna go to every SW government house and say a very big thank you to all our governors.

There are bunch of Amotekun stations, Police, Army. Almost at every where till the end of Oyo state axis and then when you get to the Ogun state axis, you will see the OP Mesa patrolling the whole expressway.

The Ibadan axis has actually been the hotspot for the criminals actually but almost everywhere on the road you will see Amotekuns station even 12 am I was still on the road yesterday travelling safely with peace of mind seeing the huge security on that expressway.

This is Akeredolus biggest achievement so far in governance as the chairman of the SWGF. I couldn't help but be once again glad and proud to be South Westerner yesterday when I saw Amotekuns stations all over the place.

What I found amazing the most yesterday was if your car/vehicle get broken, you'd be surprised at the speed the OP Mesas and Amotekuns would get to you to stay with you while you fix it. Damn. They will stay right there with you protecting you untill your car can move again. Na. This is all that I ever pray for.

I'm so proud of SW governors for Amotekun. God bless them so much. Tonim God bless you and yours too. Thanks for all the love you have for Yorubaland.

Yorubaland will sure take its place God willing.

I can legit testify to this.

I was in Ibadan recently and the number of Amotekun's vehicles and their activities amazed me. E pass police own sef.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by TeeFriz: 10:32pm On Dec 28, 2022
DMerciful:
You don't have a car but supporting a failed government due to tribalism. Your problem is Igbos in Lagos instead of you to hussle like Igbos in Lagos who're multi millionaires with several cars.

You're not doing well in the status quo so why do you insist on the status quo? Why not support Obi for a change

Modified: so many mentions, the thing really hit hard on struggling urchins claiming they own Lagos grin

It's unfortunate you are the myopic, short sighted individual who just sprew trash on a 100mb data. So because he doesn't have a car it means he is low on status quo? You can see how an average Nigerian thinks or let me rephrase an average Nigerian whose knowledge gap is so low and still have a milk brain. You need to growup and realize having a car or not doesn't make a status quo. Do you even know his account balance to be sure he is low in the social ladder? Do you know his investments? Have you had access to him or to audit him for you to come to an irrational conclusion, or just based on how far your brain can go (I guess this is it). Its just a matter of how far and deep you can reason or how much of an open thinker you are which is far fetched for you.

One last thing, if you had a good IQ or a good brain to assimilate you'd understand in his writeup that he was praising the SW governors which also comprises of PDP governors and not only APC. Make una dey think before una go just jump on any article just because you want the world to know you can type. Atleast type with sense.

3 Likes

Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Lekwandoskii(m): 10:33pm On Dec 28, 2022
Get paid for sharing articles on Facebook. Don't just spend money running through Facebook, instead spend and earn whilst using the site...Follow the link below & start earning today �

https://buzz24.me/this-app-pays-you-to-share-articles-on-facebook?mbn=u07c8abb3e

Pls don't forget to share this link with your friends. Thanx �
Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Ofunaofu: 10:34pm On Dec 28, 2022
ORIENTATION101:
shut up history revisionist, when akeredolu and malami were going back and forth it was Asiwaju that called them to order and asked them to meet for dialogue.

It's on record that Tinubu never took a stand as regards the formation of Amotekun, infact he was never in support because he did not want to offend the North

His ambition was much more important than the lives of the entire south westerner

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by SugarGirl44(f): 10:35pm On Dec 28, 2022
2elliot:
The same Jagaban that never spoke against the killings in the south west, who even asked were the cows are when a lady was killed? Lol. We in the south south and south east supported and have continued to support Amotekun. We also applauded Akeredolu as a brave man, even though these set of persons praising him now were against him because they felt that Amotekun formation would offend Buhari and even scuttle Tinubu's ambition. Today, Akeredola is their darling. Lol. That's why I call them here two faced treacherous beings.

Continue deceiving yourself.
You applauded Akeredolu indeed, lying mofo.
Shebi una like SW pass Yoruba people na, we don see una, awon Alamu Ṣeniyan.

You guys are always fixated on SW issues and have the best solutions to them, but can’t do anything about the war and retrogression going on in your backyard, rather you’ll carry your ghana must go and escape to this same SW, then call it no man’s land.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Kapeter(m): 10:37pm On Dec 28, 2022
Marley15:
u just another one of them that keeps on taking us backwards wtf is Yoruba lokan
Na you Sabi. I don talk my own.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by SugarGirl44(f): 10:40pm On Dec 28, 2022
Ofunaofu:

It's on record that Tinubu never took a stand as regards the formation of Amotekun, infact he was never in support because he did not want to offend the North

His ambition was much more important than the lives of the entire south westerner

You guys accuse Tinubu of being a godfather and interfering in govt, and he decides to stay away and say nothing, then you’ll still start crying that he’s not taking a stand.
What exactly is the colour of your problem?

6 Likes

Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by namo77: 10:43pm On Dec 28, 2022
No pictures
No videos

Just a nicely written story
Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by ibkayee(f): 10:45pm On Dec 28, 2022
namo77:
No pictures
No videos

Just a nicely written story
To be fair, multiple different posters have corroborated it

1 Like

Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by chikason22(m): 10:46pm On Dec 28, 2022
Kapeter:
They can only hate bro. They can't stop Yorubas and South west from progressing. Yoruba lokan 2023.
Shut up. Which Yoruba turn. Greedy afonja, even when your emilokan is unfit. Tribalism will destroy this country very soon. You have produced both president and vice. Yet you're presenting Thiéfnubu to rule you and your household, good for you but not Nigeria.
Greedy urchín
Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by adetayoonas(m): 10:48pm On Dec 28, 2022
Kapeter:
I shuttle between Ibadan, Abeokuta and Lagos often. I'm mostly on that expressway but for a while now I've been stuck in Ibadan cuz of the numerous evil news about the Fulani herdsman menace on that highway.

Just before this December I read on the news some AIG visited this very same highway and together with Seyi Makinde the governor of Oyo state, I remember they promised that the road will become safer and there should be no panicking or fear and that people should go about their journey as it would become just as before where everyone can travel safely using the expressway.

Hehe. Yesterday was my favourite cousin introduction at Abeokuta and I had no choice than to be there.

I took a public bus (not that I have a car though but I can always get one when the need arise) off to Abeokuta and on my way what I saw makes me wanna go to every SW government house and say a very big thank you to all our governors.

There are bunch of Amotekun stations, Police, Army. Almost at every where till the end of Oyo state axis and then when you get to the Ogun state axis, you will see the OP Mesa patrolling the whole expressway.

The Ibadan axis has actually been the hotspot for the criminals actually but almost everywhere on the road you will see Amotekuns station even 12 am I was still on the road yesterday travelling safely with peace of mind seeing the huge security on that expressway.

This is Akeredolus biggest achievement so far in governance as the chairman of the SWGF. I couldn't help but be once again glad and proud to be South Westerner yesterday when I saw Amotekuns stations all over the place.

What I found amazing the most yesterday was if your car/vehicle get broken, you'd be surprised at the speed the OP Mesas and Amotekuns would get to you to stay with you while you fix it. Damn. They will stay right there with you protecting you untill your car can move again. Na. This is all that I ever pray for.

I'm so proud of SW governors for Amotekun. God bless them so much. Tonim God bless you and yours too. Thanks for all the love you have for Yorubaland.

Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by FuckSilly: 10:49pm On Dec 28, 2022
Toosure70:
Afonja leads others follow
Afonja leads while OSU pigs and others follow.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Kapeter(m): 10:51pm On Dec 28, 2022
chikason22:

Shut up. Which Yoruba turn. Greedy afonja, even when your emilokan is unfit. Tribalism will destroy this country very soon. You have produced both president and vice. Yet you're presenting Thiéfnubu to rule you and your household, good for you but not Nigeria.
Greedy urchín
I hear. Come 2023 come stop us.

1 Like

Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by OkoRemi2023(m): 10:53pm On Dec 28, 2022
God bless Akeredolu

God bless all Southwest Govs

God bless all Yoruba elders

God bless all Yorubas both home and abroad

God bless all lovers of Yorubas

God bless the entire south south and North

God bless Nigeria

God abeg continue to strengthen the Amotekun who have a sleepless night for resident of southwest to have a peace of mind

4 Likes

Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Johnrake69: 10:53pm On Dec 28, 2022
baretalk:

Shut up, always full of your empty selves, bragging when your people are mainly drug dealers and thieves and your women whoores. Take your efforts, use it to save your people from destruction. Use your wealth and live in your regions. A fool is a man who says he has money, but his house is a dump, and it's the underdog suffering from inferiority complex that always talks about the money he has. Empty barrels, Africa ko, world ni.

Lol... Unfortunately, what I wrote up there is beyond your thinking capacity. Which one is your region as far as Nigeria is concerned?

If you have money you can live in any part of the world you want. So what exactly is your problem? The Yorubas in London or US why are they not living in the south West?

You're full of hate. If not you will know that even your Tinubu was a bag man for drug dealers. There are criminals in every tribe. If you hate the Igbos don't worry the Igbos love you.

You're obviously the one suffering from inferiority complex. The difference between us is we're ready to learn to better our lives. Keep on hating if that makes you sleep well at night. Peace ✌️
Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by franchasng: 10:55pm On Dec 28, 2022
Kapeter:

wow, God bless all the honest and detribalized Yorubas working hard for the safety of all Yorubas and those living in Yoruba land.

I love this news. I celebrate with you guys. Unfortunately, the Governors we have in the Southeast are fools, all thanks to the mole late Buhari man installed in Imo State, God and nature will forever reward Buhari for taking away the peace in Igbo land cry

I wished all shameless Southeast Governors could read this, fools in power angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by AbdulHakeem44(m): 10:58pm On Dec 28, 2022
Kapeter:
Really working. They are even the ones that patrol my estate here in Ibadan the most. You'd barely see the police. Still find it hard to believe that some bastards were against Amotekuns creation back then.

You've made a good point, there's no need to call those who oppose it with derogatory marks, Amotekun is doing fine now, you never can tell if they will become a menace tomorrow, when governors begin to owe them salary and these are officers with rifles.

The peace may turn overnight though we don't pray that. So no need to furse those who oppose because when the opposite (may God forbid) begins to happen through them, the victims of the fallout will curse those who support.

So just keep praying we continue to get their positive impact to the society.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Daniego(m): 10:59pm On Dec 28, 2022
DMerciful:

I am an Igbo man but you lack common sense brother. Why are you so bitter and tribalistic. Which state do you come from? Instead of you to learn one or two things from the story and engage your governor to do the same to prevent Fulani menace in the East you instead dabbled into unexpected tribal war. Repent from this bro . Shalom

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by franchasng: 10:59pm On Dec 28, 2022
Kapeter:
Really working. They are even the ones that patrol my estate here in Ibadan the most. You'd barely see the police. Still find it hard to believe that some bastards were against Amotekuns creation back then.
Bola Tinubu was against Amotekun creation yet you guys want such a sellout to become the President to represent southern Nigeria just because he bears Yoruba names.

You can hardly see Amotekun in Lagos, because Tinubu hate them but love MC Oluomo agberos angry
Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Ofunaofu: 11:00pm On Dec 28, 2022
SugarGirl44:

You guys accuse Tinubu of being a godfather and interfering in govt, and he decides to stay away and say nothing, then you’ll still start crying that he’s not taking a stand.
What exactly is the colour of your problem?

SugarGirl44, don't just jump in and post comments without seeking to know what warranted such a post from me

find attached below the reason I posted that comment.
And from it, you will realise that the fellow I quoted was actually referring to Tinubu and I was only trying to put the record straight that Tinubu did not take a stand or in support as regards the formation of Amotekun.
Simple

Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by franchasng: 11:02pm On Dec 28, 2022
DMerciful:

Shame on you.

I don't think you are Igbo.

You sound so bitter like a Tinubu supporter disguising to be Igbo as usual to make inciting comments that will make Yorubas hate Igbos, foolish boy.

All you Tinubu urchins will fail, useless agberos.

This comment cant come from a true Igbo son or daughter, spits on your urchinized forehead angry
Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by stuffs2002: 11:03pm On Dec 28, 2022
DMerciful:

IPOB and lies

They go to Lagos an be selling gala and drinks in Lagos traffic

4 Likes

Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by timiade446(m): 11:04pm On Dec 28, 2022
DMerciful:

And do you have a car?

Hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by franchasng: 11:06pm On Dec 28, 2022
Daniego:

I am an Igbo man but you lack common sense brother. Why are you so bitter and tribalistic. Which state do you come from? Instead of you to learn one or two things from the story and engage your governor to do the same to prevent Fulani menace in the East you instead dabbled into unexpected tribal war. Repent from this bro . Shalom
That fool is not Igbo.

He is a Tinubu supporter disguising as Igbo person to make inciting comments that will cause Yorubas to hate Igbos, thereby making them not to vote Peter Obi. That's how low Bola Tinubu urchins can go to demarket Peter Obi leaving Atiku Abubakar to keep waxing stronger, fools.

He is not Igbo at all, don't be deceived they are many now on Nairaland, Twitter and Facebook.
Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by 2elliot: 11:07pm On Dec 28, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Continue deceiving yourself.
You applauded Akeredolu indeed, lying mofo.
Shebi una like SW pass Yoruba people na, we don see una, awon Alamu Ṣeniyan.

You guys are always fixated on SW issues and have the best solutions to them, but can’t do anything about the war and retrogression going on in your backyard, rather you’ll carry your ghana must go and escape to this same SW, then call it no man’s land.

I am an Ijaw man from Bayelsa state. I don't know if you would need help to understand where my state is on the map or which region it is situated. I have grown enough to experience some of your two faced characters on here. As far as Nigeria remains as it is, I will talk about the south west as I want, until we are truly separated. So deal with it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Public / Kemi Adeosun-a Victim Of Arab Islamic Intimidation / Saraki Reacts As Kwara Government Demolishes "Ile Arugbo"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.