Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway (54416 Views)

What I Noticed In The Streets Of Lagos Since Tinubu Was Declared Winner. / What I Noticed Today When I Observed Public Waste Bin In Less Than One Hour / Why Was Buhari Carrying A Bag During Inauguration? Who Else Noticed It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by DMerciful(m): 9:35pm On Dec 28, 2022
You don't know the Op like I do. He is a terrible tribalist!
jaxxy:

bt do u know who he is even supporting b4 u throw ur insults at him and his whole tribe??

and who told you every igbo in lagos is a multimillionaire?

Igbos Need to learn how to talk. U are spoiling our good image.

There is nothing wrong with him being a proud westerner for the security improvements. And yes westerners are supporting Peter Obi.
Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by 2elliot: 9:35pm On Dec 28, 2022
Wickedfacts:

Go and vote out Ikpeazu stuffing kerosene in your mother's mouth, you stupid child of a cowardly war loser.
Afonja, child of a two face treacherous character.
Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 28, 2022
LegendHero:

Lol see how you talk like a lunatic. Shey na everybody go get car ni?

Shey na all Ibo get cars?
Shey na all Yoruba get cars?
Shey na all Hausa get cars?
Shey na all Ijaw get cars?

All those countless Yeebos that lavish in poverty in Lagos, do they have cars? Even Abia governor confirmed lot of Abians don’t have car to ply the flyover he built.

I think you people are just cursed. Nothing else to say at this juncture. So when the foolish Obi become president, every Nigerian will automatically have cars or what are you even saying?

Abeg, ignore the ignoramus!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Crystalom5: 9:36pm On Dec 28, 2022
OGwales:
Soon... Nigeria will be free, once Jagaban takes over. God bless Nigeria

Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by 2elliot: 9:37pm On Dec 28, 2022
Wickedfacts:

Go and ask Evans you brother who was sentenced to death for kidnapping.
Very soon, we will start killing fake drug dealers and we will see hell in Yorubaland.
Will you start from your agbo sellers?
Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by INDOMIE9090(f): 9:37pm On Dec 28, 2022
Much still have to be done by the SW governors.
Equip AMK with better Sophisticated weapons and technology devices for tracking down kidnappers and bandits

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Truthdeypain: 9:37pm On Dec 28, 2022
LegendHero:

Lol see how you talk like a lunatic. Shey na everybody go get car ni?

Shey na all Ibo get cars?
Shey na all Yoruba get cars?
Shey na all Hausa get cars?
Shey na all Ijaw get cars?

All those countless Yeebos that lavish in poverty in Lagos, do they have cars? Even Abia governor confirmed lot of Abians don’t have car to ply the flyover he built.

I think you people are just cursed. Nothing else to say at this juncture. So when the foolish Obi become president, every Nigerian will automatically have cars or what are you even saying?

You and your generation are cursed for you to call that fella IGBO.

No right thinking person could say something as stupid as that. A foolish yoruba bastard said something and you have all tagged him Igbo and started to insult your father's na Ogun and tribalism go kill both you and the bastard fellow you have called Igbo. IF the guy is Igbo then Ohun go kill am too because Igbos are not against others progress, what Amotekun is doing is very commendable and I am happy for the people of the west.

Even though you people have to make this entire thread distasteful with your hateful tribalistic tendencies.. Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by INDOMIE9090(f): 9:38pm On Dec 28, 2022
Much still have to be done by the SW governors.
Equip AMK with better Sophisticated weapons and technology devices for tracking down kidnappers and bandits.
Use of drones will be appreciated cool

2 Likes

Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Amaggedon: 9:38pm On Dec 28, 2022
Kapeter:
Omo nna. Kini temi tire grin
What ever gibberish that feeds your ignorance. You're shallow for a psychological war.
Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by KENFERDYOORI(m): 9:39pm On Dec 28, 2022
Thanks OP.
Our leaders need such commendation where they're doing well. It must not always be destructive criticisms cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by udemzyudex(m): 9:40pm On Dec 28, 2022
I was surprise to see Amotekun patrol vehicle in Agege,I was like what's happening?

Now I understand why.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Kapeter(m): 9:41pm On Dec 28, 2022
lagosrd:

But ilorin said they are not SW
Sadly Kwara state isn't geographically located here even though it never change the fact that there are Yorubas in the state.

2 Likes

Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Lightorder: 9:41pm On Dec 28, 2022
Kapeter:
I shuttle between Ibadan, Abeokuta and Lagos often. I'm mostly on that expressway but for a while now I've been stuck in Ibadan cuz of the numerous evil news about the Fulani herdsman menace on that highway.

Just before this December I read on the news some AIG visited this very same highway and together with Seyi Makinde the governor of Oyo state, I remember they promised that the road will become safer and there should be no panicking or fear and that people should go about their journey as it would become just as before where everyone can travel safely using the expressway.

Hehe. Yesterday was my favourite cousin introduction at Abeokuta and I had no choice than to be there.

I took a public bus (not that I have a car though but I can always get one when the need arise) off to Abeokuta and on my way what I saw makes me wanna go to every SW government house and say a very big thank you to all our governors.

There are bunch of Amotekun stations, Police, Army. Almost at every where till the end of Oyo state axis and then when you get to the Ogun state axis, you will see the OP Mesa patrolling the whole expressway.

The Ibadan axis has actually been the hotspot for the criminals actually but almost everywhere on the road you will see Amotekuns station even 12 am I was still on the road yesterday travelling safely with peace of mind seeing the huge security on that expressway.

This is Akeredolus biggest achievement so far in governance as the chairman of the SWGF. I couldn't help but be once again glad and proud to be South Westerner yesterday when I saw Amotekuns stations all over the place.

What I found amazing the most yesterday was if your car/vehicle get broken, you'd be surprised at the speed the OP Mesas and Amotekuns would get to you to stay with you while you fix it. Damn. They will stay right there with you protecting you untill your car can move again. Na. This is all that I ever pray for.

I'm so proud of SW governors for Amotekun. God bless them so much. Tonim God bless you and yours too. Thanks for all the love you have for Yorubaland.

Yorubaland will sure take its place God willing.
kudos to the SW governors . Hope our Mad SE governors would learn this. Especially my own governor

7 Likes

Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by 2elliot: 9:43pm On Dec 28, 2022
Peppysco:

Una get problem sha, I swear. The OP was talking about his experience and observations and you had to bring your nonsense Igbo victim mentality into the thread. At what point did the OP make reference to the Igbo tribe? If your governors aren't doing well, why don't you call them to order rather than hating on the one appreciating the efforts of his.
If I get you clearly, anyone who dare appreciate the good deeds his/her state is hating on the Igbos abi, you nor get sense, I swear. FYI, with the way you all carry out your campaigns for Obi, you all do more arm than good to his impossible aspirations. The more you all role out your biles and venom, the more people see why you can't be trusted with power, make una continue.
Stop being deliberately obtuse. His attack on the OP is from a different angle that is easy to be understood. Find that position and get clarity.
Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by SilverOrLead: 9:43pm On Dec 28, 2022
DMerciful:
You don't know the Op like I do. He is a terrible tribalist!

So for your mind , the OP is the reason why your Ebebeagu and ESN left Fulani terrorists to be kilimg each other.

Dense

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by baretalk: 9:44pm On Dec 28, 2022
Johnrake69:

Lol... There's no tribe in Nigeria and even in Africa in general that is more industrious and talented than the Igbos, you can take it to the bank. This is a people that fought 30months bloody war on their region and was given 20 pounds irrespective of the amount they had in the bank before the war.

Aside Lagos, there's no South Western State that is more developed than any state in the East.

Fayose even sent Ekiti youths to Aba and Onitsha to learn trade.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06/new-lawmakers-define-ekiti-stomach-infrastructure/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook#sthash.6xtp1nVo.dpuf

Even the academics the Yorubas were known with have been taken over by the Igbos. Igbos are competing aggressively in every sector.

Go to the war museum in Umuahia and see the weapons the Igbos manufactured during the war. It's on record the Igbos built modular refineries to refine their fuel during the war but after 50years Nigeria can't refine fuel for local consumption.

The war the Igbos fought made them stronger than any other tribe in Nigeria and that's the truth. Go to Ghana, South Africa, Botswana, Angola, Namibia, Kenya etc you will see Igbo owned businesses everywhere.

In the end I believe for Nigeria to really move forward the Igbos must be made to feel at home in the union called Nigeria. Nigeria needs the industrious spirit of the Igbos to move forward. Yoruba and Northerners are good with administration and government jobs but that's not what will create wealth that will be enough to pull over 133M people out of multidimensional poverty.

Igbos have no time to hate anyone. Igbos are the only people that truly believe in one Nigeria. They go to every state to build houses and establish a business. Igbos want excellence and progress. The first Mayor of Enugu that elected was Umaru Altine from Sokoto state. That was before independence in 1960.

Over the years we have become so close that the idea of a division is almost unthinkable. My aunt married Yoruba. So my cousins are Yoruba and we grew up together. Marriage between Igbos and Yorubas happen everyday.

Tribalism is just an illusion. Elumelu is from my village in Delta state. But if I take my wedding invitation card to him and Seyi Tinubu takes his Wedding Invitation card to him. He will first honour Seyi Tinubu before he will consider me. But we're from same village.

The problem of Nigeria is class struggle.

Shut up, always full of your empty selves, bragging when your people are mainly drug dealers and thieves and your women whoores. Take your efforts, use it to save your people from destruction. Use your wealth and live in your regions. A fool is a man who says he has money, but his house is a dump, and it's the underdog suffering from inferiority complex that always talks about the money he has. Empty barrels, Africa ko, world ni.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by greggng: 9:44pm On Dec 28, 2022
Kapeter:
I shuttle between Ibadan, Abeokuta and Lagos often. I'm mostly on that expressway but for a while now I've been stuck in Ibadan cuz of the numerous evil news about the Fulani herdsman menace on that highway.

Just before this December I read on the news some AIG visited this very same highway and together with Seyi Makinde the governor of Oyo state, I remember they promised that the road will become safer and there should be no panicking or fear and that people should go about their journey as it would become just as before where everyone can travel safely using the expressway.

Hehe. Yesterday was my favourite cousin introduction at Abeokuta and I had no choice than to be there.

I took a public bus (not that I have a car though but I can always get one when the need arise) off to Abeokuta and on my way what I saw makes me wanna go to every SW government house and say a very big thank you to all our governors.

There are bunch of Amotekun stations, Police, Army. Almost at every where till the end of Oyo state axis and then when you get to the Ogun state axis, you will see the OP Mesa patrolling the whole expressway.

The Ibadan axis has actually been the hotspot for the criminals actually but almost everywhere on the road you will see Amotekuns station even 12 am I was still on the road yesterday travelling safely with peace of mind seeing the huge security on that expressway.

This is Akeredolus biggest achievement so far in governance as the chairman of the SWGF. I couldn't help but be once again glad and proud to be South Westerner yesterday when I saw Amotekuns stations all over the place.

What I found amazing the most yesterday was if your car/vehicle get broken, you'd be surprised at the speed the OP Mesas and Amotekuns would get to you to stay with you while you fix it. Damn. They will stay right there with you protecting you untill your car can move again. Na. This is all that I ever pray for.

I'm so proud of SW governors for Amotekun. God bless them so much. Tonim God bless you and yours too. Thanks for all the love you have for Yorubaland.

Yorubaland will sure take its place God willing.

The problem with you Nigerians is that what you call dividend of democracy is actually democratic expectation. As far as I am concern ...security of live and properties is the function of government . They have custody of our national wealth and they are expected to use it for this purpose and more.

However what you just stated is a temporary measure ..The solution to insecurity lies in good leadership , justice and equity . The more some people continue to monopolise the national wealth ...with.millions of people unemployed ...with the high cost of things without increment in salary to meet the high cost ...then is just a matter of time for many people to join the criminal gang .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by INDOMIE9090(f): 9:45pm On Dec 28, 2022
baretalk:

Shut up, always full of your empty selves, bragging when your people are mainly drug dealers and thieves and your women whoores. Take your efforts, use it to save your people from destruction. Use your wealth and live in your regions. Empty barrels, Africa ko, world ni.
don’t mind that clown

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Kapeter(m): 9:45pm On Dec 28, 2022
Amaggedon:
What ever gibberish that feeds your ignorance. You're shallow for a psychological war.
Eshope grin Ode grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by OBTOREPA(m): 9:45pm On Dec 28, 2022
INDOMIE9090:
Amotekuns are working aswr
Coming from ilorin the other day,I saw them assisting a driver whose car broke down along the expressway
Babe,you fine warai.

1 Like

Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by 2elliot: 9:46pm On Dec 28, 2022
Amaggedon:
You're even a fool yourself to think that guy is an Igbo person . Terrible bigot.
Don't mind that idiot. Anybody wey challenge their stupidity must be an Igbo, as if they don't know that there are over 350tribes.
Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by INDOMIE9090(f): 9:46pm On Dec 28, 2022
greggng:

The problem with you Nigerians is that what you call dividend of democracy is actually democratic expectation. As far as I am concern ...security of live and properties is the function of government . They have custody of our national wealth and they are expected to use it for this purpose and more.

However what you just stated is a temporary measure ..The solution to insecurity lies in good leadership , justice and equity . The more some people continue to monopolise the national wealth ...with.millions of people unemployed ...with the high cost of things without increment in salary to meet the high cost ...then is just a matter of time for many people to join the criminal gang .

true
Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by sonso: 9:46pm On Dec 28, 2022
INDOMIE9090:
are you cursed

Why asking?
It is obvious.
Not only him, his generations of flat heads.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Mccullum: 9:46pm On Dec 28, 2022
DMerciful:
You don't have a car but supporting a failed government due to tribalism. Your problem is Igbos in Lagos instead of you to hussle like Igbos in Lagos who're multi millionaires with several cars.

You're not doing well in the status quo so why do you insist on the status quo? Why not support Obi for a change

So anyone that have no cars have lost right to support good governance when he observed it? It seems most of you people from the Eastern Nigeria using wealth and success as a yard stick to freedom of expression and freedom of choices, still all Igbos no be billionaires, if not we would have not be seeing many out of school Igbo kids that usually learning trade everywhere, developers that can't develop their region..

I think you people are so happy with chaos that's ravaging your region through your IPOB freedom fighters, any good information about the South West caused headache to sadistic Easterners.

If he doesn't get a car today, it doesn't mean he won't get it in future, after all no be you dey pay for his transportation and feeding, conclusively, no condition is permanent.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Kapeter(m): 9:46pm On Dec 28, 2022
SilverOrLead:

So for your mind , the OP is the reason why your Ebebeagu and ESN left Fulani terrorists to be kilimg each other.

Dense
People that have blamed Seun and Nairaland for the killings in their region. grin How many come be my body. grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Enemyofpeace: 9:47pm On Dec 28, 2022
Op you don't have to thank us, we are only doing our work as government and its our duty to protect the citizens and their properties. Send me your bank account for me to send you money to buy yourself a car, as a gift for appreciating our good work.

1 Like

Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by seanwilliam(m): 9:47pm On Dec 28, 2022
Amotekun Dey try sha

2 Likes

Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by delpee(f): 9:48pm On Dec 28, 2022
DMerciful:
A list of richest millionaires is not the right list but but the average richness of Igbos in Lagos compared to Yorubas in Lagos. Igbos nor come Lagos come admire bridges and tall buildings

Money without peace of mind is nothing.

2 Likes

Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by SilverOrLead: 9:49pm On Dec 28, 2022
Kapeter:
People that have blamed Seun and Nairaland for the killings in their region. grin How many come be my body. grin

You been see that topic where one OSU dey curse Seun for allowing Simon Ekpa to post here .

Very irresponsible people.

Just ignore them. By February dem go pipe low.

6 Likes

Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by gasparpisciotta: 9:49pm On Dec 28, 2022
@kapeter, please vote Tinubu and convince more people to do same.

Nigeria’s security architecture must be restructured

6 Likes

Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by fatima7onochie: 9:50pm On Dec 28, 2022
A list of richest millionaires is not the right list but but the average richness of Igbos in Lagos compared to Yorubas in Lagos. Igbos nor come Lagos come admire bridges and tall buildingsA list of richest millionaires is not the right list but but the average richness of Igbos in Lagos compared to Yorubas in Lagos. Igbos nor come Lagos come admire bridges and tall buildings...
Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by DeLaRue: 9:51pm On Dec 28, 2022
I hope Amotekun personnel are on Nairaland, so they can understand that we appreciate them and wish them, and their families a fabulous year ahead.

If you have access to their Commanders and even senior politicians, including Governors, please share this thread with them, so they don't relent. We thank the Governors for Amotekun.

We don't want to hear after election that there's no more money for Amotekun o. Or that security threat has subsided thus justifying a reduction in their funding.

Governors need to continue to develop the Amotekun structure irrespective of parties.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Buhari Campaigns In Style In Imo With Open Roof Bus (photos) / Man Using Sim Card Hanan, Buhari’s Daughter Previously Used, Detained By DSS / DSS Operative Detained By Sunday Igboho Boys In Osogbo (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.