Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway (54412 Views)

What I Noticed In The Streets Of Lagos Since Tinubu Was Declared Winner. / What I Noticed Today When I Observed Public Waste Bin In Less Than One Hour / Why Was Buhari Carrying A Bag During Inauguration? Who Else Noticed It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by SugarGirl44(f): 9:53pm On Dec 28, 2022
Zonefree:
Nice one, I must say.
A better Nigeria is achievable only if our leaders agree.

Stop deceiving yourself.
A better naija is not feasible, because there are too many diverse nations conflicting against one another.
How can a country be operating on 2 different laws?
The best is to separate the damn country, then each nation can develop at its pace using the best system that works for them.

Una pack liberals, supporters of APC, fundamentalists and terrorists together, and una want peace.
El oh El.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by 2elliot: 9:54pm On Dec 28, 2022
tollyboy5:

Going by the achievement of what he listed. It's only logical for him to support whoever southwest governors support for more progress.

And that's jagaban. Don't you get? It's about progression.
The same Jagaban that never spoke against the killings in the south west, who even asked were the cows are when a lady was killed? Lol. We in the south south and south east supported and have continued to support Amotekun. We also applauded Akeredolu as a brave man, even though these set of persons praising him now were against him because they felt that Amotekun formation would offend Buhari and even scuttle Tinubu's ambition. Today, Akeredola is their darling. Lol. That's why I call them here two faced treacherous beings.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by SugarGirl44(f): 9:54pm On Dec 28, 2022
Wickedfacts:

You want someone living in Lagos to support Obi. You must be very stupid.
Those who Obi ruled have run to Lagos, even Obi himself is in Lagos.

May God run your children's lives the way Obi ran Anambra.

Amen!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by saintrow1: 9:58pm On Dec 28, 2022
DMerciful:
You don't have a car but supporting a failed government due to tribalism. Your problem is Igbos in Lagos instead of you to hussle like Igbos in Lagos who're multi millionaires with several cars.

You're not doing well in the status quo so why do you insist on the status quo? Why not support Obi for a change

Modified: so many mentions, the thing really hit hard on struggling urchins claiming they own Lagos grin

Mr bitter leaf tribalist, did you go home for xmas?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by 2elliot: 9:58pm On Dec 28, 2022
Wickedfacts:
Victims of UGM are crying that the SW is not destroyed like their regions.

Akeredolu warned you that ipob-style nonsense won't be tolerated in the SW, you thought it was a joke. Amotekun go kill una taya.
Suddenly, Akeredolu is now your darling. Meanwhile, you were scared to death that Amotekun will offend Buhari during its formation. Lol. Treacherous beings.
Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by ORIENTATION101: 10:01pm On Dec 28, 2022
Ofunaofu:

We commend the South West governors for creating Amotekun

But the fact must be laid bare here that Tinubu never supported the formation of Amotekun
He blatantly refused to lend his support because he didn't want to offend the Northerners because Amotekun was going to go after the killer fulani herdsmen and bandits killing and kidnapping people in the entire south west

All these was because of his dead on arrival life long ambition of becoming the president of Nigeria
shut up history revisionist, when akeredolu and malami were going back and forth it was Asiwaju that called them to order and asked them to meet for dialogue.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by 2elliot: 10:02pm On Dec 28, 2022
ibkayee:

What has 'Asiwaju' got to do with anything? Wasn't he even against its formation in Lagos State? Or at least, his calculated silence concerning its establishment was very loud
Don't mind these treacherous beings. We were the ones who even supported Akeredolu, while these same baboons insulted him and called the Amotekun a terrorist group, simply because they felt its formation will offend Buhari and his Fulani herdsmen terrorists. Today, na dem dey come shout Yoruba lokan. Mad men.

1 Like

Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by 2elliot: 10:04pm On Dec 28, 2022
ORIENTATION101:
shut up history revisionist, when akeredolu and malami were going back and forth it was Asiwaju that called them to order and asked them to meet for dialogue.
No be una been dey call Akeredolu names, simply because una fear sey Amotekun go offend Buhari. We saw some of you here call Amotekun a terrorist organization that must be disbanded.
Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by lereinter(m): 10:05pm On Dec 28, 2022
A guy narrated his ordeal at that guru area, it happened in November at 12pm according to him

It was a sad heartbreaking story

I hope the security intervention is sustained

1 Like

Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Wickedfacts: 10:05pm On Dec 28, 2022
2elliot:
Afonja, child of a two face treacherous character.

Nyamiri dodon doya. Child of a cowardly war loser. You're a vanquished slave and I won't exchange words with the child of a loser.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by iamme1234(m): 10:05pm On Dec 28, 2022
Wait first which party do u belong to

Are you campaigning for tinubu or LP
Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Josephkabila12: 10:05pm On Dec 28, 2022
Kudos to the security operatives

3 Likes

Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by rickleye: 10:06pm On Dec 28, 2022
Kapeter:
I shuttle between Ibadan, Abeokuta and Lagos often. I'm mostly on that expressway but for a while now I've been stuck in Ibadan cuz of the numerous evil news about the Fulani herdsman menace on that highway.

Just before this December I read on the news some AIG visited this very same highway and together with Seyi Makinde the governor of Oyo state, I remember they promised that the road will become safer and there should be no panicking or fear and that people should go about their journey as it would become just as before where everyone can travel safely using the expressway.

Hehe. Yesterday was my favourite cousin introduction at Abeokuta and I had no choice than to be there.

I took a public bus (not that I have a car though but I can always get one when the need arise) off to Abeokuta and on my way what I saw makes me wanna go to every SW government house and say a very big thank you to all our governors.

There are bunch of Amotekun stations, Police, Army. Almost at every where till the end of Oyo state axis and then when you get to the Ogun state axis, you will see the OP Mesa patrolling the whole expressway.

The Ibadan axis has actually been the hotspot for the criminals actually but almost everywhere on the road you will see Amotekuns station even 12 am I was still on the road yesterday travelling safely with peace of mind seeing the huge security on that expressway.

This is Akeredolus biggest achievement so far in governance as the chairman of the SWGF. I couldn't help but be once again glad and proud to be South Westerner yesterday when I saw Amotekuns stations all over the place.

What I found amazing the most yesterday was if your car/vehicle get broken, you'd be surprised at the speed the OP Mesas and Amotekuns would get to you to stay with you while you fix it. Damn. They will stay right there with you protecting you untill your car can move again. Na. This is all that I ever pray for.

I'm so proud of SW governors for Amotekun. God bless them so much. Tonim God bless you and yours too. Thanks for all the love you have for Yorubaland.

Yorubaland will sure take its place God willing.

What is / are Amotekun ?
Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by plaindealer: 10:06pm On Dec 28, 2022
Wickedfacts:

You want someone living in Lagos to support Obi. You must be very stupid.
Those who Obi ruled have run to Lagos, even Obi himself is in Lagos.

May God run your children's lives the way Obi ran Anambra.

You are 100% correct, he's really stupid, obo and his daughter sef will live and die in Lagos instead of his terrorist-ravaged and bloodsoaked sit-at-home brutal, violent and barbaric anambra village.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by 2elliot: 10:07pm On Dec 28, 2022
Wickedfacts:

Nyamiri dodon doya. Child of a cowardly war loser. You're a vanquished slave and I won't exchange words with the child of a loser.
Mumu man. Try travel comot from your brown roof village small. You go get sense from there
Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by INDOMIE9090(f): 10:07pm On Dec 28, 2022
rickleye:

What is / are Amotekun ?
you be Chinese ?

2 Likes

Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Midastorch(m): 10:08pm On Dec 28, 2022
Kapeter:
I shuttle between Ibadan, Abeokuta and Lagos often. I'm mostly on that expressway but for a while now I've been stuck in Ibadan cuz of the numerous evil news about the Fulani herdsman menace on that highway.

Just before this December I read on the news some AIG visited this very same highway and together with Seyi Makinde the governor of Oyo state, I remember they promised that the road will become safer and there should be no panicking or fear and that people should go about their journey as it would become just as before where everyone can travel safely using the expressway.

Hehe. Yesterday was my favourite cousin introduction at Abeokuta and I had no choice than to be there.

I took a public bus (not that I have a car though but I can always get one when the need arise) off to Abeokuta and on my way what I saw makes me wanna go to every SW government house and say a very big thank you to all our governors.

There are bunch of Amotekun stations, Police, Army. Almost at every where till the end of Oyo state axis and then when you get to the Ogun state axis, you will see the OP Mesa patrolling the whole expressway.

The Ibadan axis has actually been the hotspot for the criminals actually but almost everywhere on the road you will see Amotekuns station even 12 am I was still on the road yesterday travelling safely with peace of mind seeing the huge security on that expressway.

This is Akeredolus biggest achievement so far in governance as the chairman of the SWGF. I couldn't help but be once again glad and proud to be South Westerner yesterday when I saw Amotekuns stations all over the place.

What I found amazing the most yesterday was if your car/vehicle get broken, you'd be surprised at the speed the OP Mesas and Amotekuns would get to you to stay with you while you fix it. Damn. They will stay right there with you protecting you untill your car can move again. Na. This is all that I ever pray for.

I'm so proud of SW governors for Amotekun. God bless them so much. Tonim God bless you and yours too. Thanks for all the love you have for Yorubaland.

Yorubaland will sure take its place God willing.

What you're thanking our Governors for is what is giving them issues across the Niger.. You have security men on your road but you're always crying that they are too much, when they vacate, you'll cry that the FG doesn't like you, that Buhari wants Unknown gunmen to kill all of them, you can never satisfy the igbos...lmfaooooo

5 Likes

Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Terror48: 10:08pm On Dec 28, 2022
Wickedfacts:

Go and ask Evans you brother who was sentenced to death for kidnapping.
Very soon, we will start killing fake drug dealers and we will see hell in Yorubaland.
First start by killing your skull mining brothers
Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by SugarGirl44(f): 10:08pm On Dec 28, 2022
DMerciful:
The masses are not having the best of opportunities but instead of joining together to fight and vote out corrupt govt, you're carrying tribalism on your head.

Animal, have you guys voted out the monster governors in your cursed region?
Instead, you’ve all escaped to SW for a better life and suddenly you’re preaching about governance.
You sha dey find as God go punish you.

If the guy carry his tribe ethnicity for head, it’s because Yoruba is worth being proud of.
The reason you can’t carry your own for head is because you’re ashamed it.
Eranko lasanlasan.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Strikethem: 10:10pm On Dec 28, 2022
[b][/b]qqqqqqqaq

Zonefree:
Nice one, I must say.

A better Nigeria is achievable only if our leaders agree.
Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Wickedfacts: 10:11pm On Dec 28, 2022
plaindealer:
You are 100% correct, he's really stupid, obo and his daughter sef will live and die in Lagos instead of his terrorist-ravaged and bloodsoaked sit-at-home brutal, violent and barbaric anambra village.

said it here that Anambra had a Commissioner for Information who was working in Anambra and living in Lagos.
Sensible Igbos are supporting Tinubu for Igboland to be like Lagos, it is paupers in Igboland who are supporting Obi. Afterall, their fathers have no commercial interests in Igboland.

TVC uses Innoson vehicles, you can never see Innocent Chukwuma support Obi.

5 Likes

Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Kapeter(m): 10:11pm On Dec 28, 2022
lereinter:
A guy narrated his ordeal at that guru area, it happened in November at 12pm according to him

It was a sad heartbreaking story

I hope the security intervention is sustained

Guru area not be play even from time immemorial. If your car go break down for that area and it's past 6PM leave the car and run come next day for morning come carry am. Never heard any good news about that part since like forever.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Tflex01: 10:11pm On Dec 28, 2022
Out of all the 3 major ethnic groups in Nigeria, only Yoruba is self sufficient if there is disintegration.

They were doing far better than others too during regional government.

Amotekun is doing well in Ondo too.

7 Likes

Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by SugarGirl44(f): 10:11pm On Dec 28, 2022
DMerciful:
Even in suffering you're still holding unto tribalism. You're a lost cause!

Do you even know the meaning of tribalism?
Is he supposed to love you more than his people?

4 Likes

Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Peppysco: 10:12pm On Dec 28, 2022
2elliot:
Stop being deliberately obtuse. His attack on the OP is from a different angle that is easy to be understood. Find that position and get clarity.

You should stop being mischievous and too smart cos you only end up being a 'Sodiq'.
The OP never inferred or implied anything other than what he observed which other people also confirmed, why the tribal and victim mentality attack by the other dude?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by rickleye: 10:13pm On Dec 28, 2022
INDOMIE9090:
you be Chinese ?
What if I am .... why not answer the question or move on please or is NL only for Nigerians ?

1 Like

Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Kapeter(m): 10:13pm On Dec 28, 2022
iamme1234:
Wait first which party do u belong to

Are you campaigning for tinubu or LP
Campaigning for Yorubaland. grin

6 Likes

Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Kapeter(m): 10:13pm On Dec 28, 2022
rickleye:

What is / are Amotekun ?
If you ask me........

1 Like

Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by saintrow1: 10:16pm On Dec 28, 2022
astonished:

Yoruba known the amount of hatred you have for them, so don't bother to uses tactic of Nigeria problem and think we are so fo*lish to support the trybe full of hatred.

Some of us don't like Tinubu and APC, but the last I would ever do in my life is to thumbprint for Igbo to be my president,

Look, some of us want breakup because we believe in ourselves, we believe in our people and God gives us everything to succeed,

We know how you behave when Jonathan handover federal power to you,

Igbos are not match to us in aspects of talents, brain and resources,

Some of us don't like APC, and you know? We are not gullible to be fo*led by your shenanigans attitude to get to power,

Who don't know that you people are the most trybalist in this country

Facts, don't mind the fool, the werey is mad because yorubas are moving freely across yorubaland but the fool can't go home for xmas. Majority of them did not go home for xmas. Pity them ooo, do you know how depressed and painful it is to wake up very day to see yorubas doing well , to see yorubaland moving forward while IBO land is at war with IBO land grin. Do you think its easy to be eating crumbs from yorubas table everyday, That region is in full scale war, i wonder how they will vote on election day.

4 Likes

Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by INDOMIE9090(f): 10:17pm On Dec 28, 2022
rickleye:

What if I am .... why not answer the question or move on please or is NL only for Nigerians ?
regional security limited to Southwest region alone

1 Like

Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by SugarGirl44(f): 10:19pm On Dec 28, 2022
DMerciful:
If you read the original post without bias, you'd see where he made an issue about not owning a car but can get access if the need arise. It means he wants a car but cant afford it.

I know that fella, he is at the forefront of Igbos should leave Lagos/SW campaign. Instead of focusing on being successful, he is envious.

And what if he tells you to leave SW and go home?
What’s bad in that?
Why do you hate your home so much?
I thought obi already developed it, y’all should be happy to go live there na, awon ashiere.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Ojukwu & Bianca Vs Oshomohle & Fortez (photos) / Kingsley Moghalu Quits Partisan Politics / Army To Withdraw From Streets Of Abia State Tomorrow. Ikpeazu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.