Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,879 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders (11920 Views)

Ibadan Explosion: Before And After Photos Of A Lucky Survivor / 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Selection Thread. / Otedola Bridge Fire: Survivors Narrate Tales Of Lucky Escape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by snowland(m): 3:27pm On Dec 29, 2022
donttryme:

Suggestion with the most likes is not considered again?

I saw that you had a great suggestion of selecting randomly from each page. However, this does not completely eliminate one person with alternate accounts being selected more than once.

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by LORDLARGE(m): 3:27pm On Dec 29, 2022
snowland:
One IMPORTANT detail that I forgot to add: This is for Travel Section Only. ALL winners MUST have at least 5 posts older than Dec 28, 2022 on any topics in the section.

snowland:
One IMPORTANT detail that I forgot to add: This is for Travel Section Only. ALL winners MUST have at least 5 posts older than Dec 28, 2022 on any topics in the section.
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 29, 2022
Samueltemi337:
I'm an active member in the travel session but I hardly comment there

you can check my profile and even see the travel session as one of my most active section
forget about it he is not serious
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by itopat007: 3:28pm On Dec 29, 2022
snowland:
Hi fam, this is your guy, Snowland. I know it's been a while since I did a public giveaway. Here's one before the year ends.

I'm giving away a total of N270,000 and I'm going to need assistance with selecting the lucky winners.

In case you're wondering why 270k, here's why.

About 10 years ago, precisely 12/27/2012, I attended my first and last F1 student visa interview at the US consulate, Abuja and the journey to where I am today started on that day.

Nairaland was extremely instrumental to my adequate preparation, hence I want to give back to this forum once again, particularly in this Travel section.

I'm thinking giving out 10k to 27 people or 27k to 10 people.

Here's what I need help with:

1. 27k to 10 people OR 10k to 27 people. Please like either of the 2 posts below to indicate your choice.

2. I need suggestions how to select this winners.

Suggestions to Number 2 above, with the most likes will be adopted.

UPDATED UPDATE: Once this thread gets to end of 4TH page, suggestion with the most likes, no matter how ridiculous it sounds, WILL be adopted.

LATEST UPDATE: I see lots of people suggesting 5k for 54 people. In as much as the idea sounds laudable, the reason I wanted to give the 270k out will be defeated. The numbers 10 and 27 need to be represented.

Snowland.

I've never benefitted from any giveaway on this great forum but i wish to do this time.

Baba , snowland pls look my way , i really need the funds @ this moment...

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by wiseone28: 3:29pm On Dec 29, 2022
Samueltemi337:
I'm an active member in the travel session but I hardly comment there

you can check my profile and even see the travel session as one of my most active section
Even me, but wetin person go comment when you don't have money to Japa..

Na to just come and read other people's experience.

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by leunseyis(m): 3:29pm On Dec 29, 2022
I believe i can be favored despite late reply here. Yes I remember that name snowwwww but. Suddenly I don't here from again
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by emmaak2(m): 3:30pm On Dec 29, 2022
snowland:

This Criteria you should reconsider

Na who get money d comment for travel section na

U no get money how u wan take out voice for Yankee talk

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by Joeblaze26(m): 3:31pm On Dec 29, 2022
snowland:
I think this is a brilliant way to successfully eliminate strange monikers during giveways grin
Thanks for the insight Boss cool
Compliment of the Season

I'M OUT!!✌️

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by snowland(m): 3:31pm On Dec 29, 2022
Abba114:
op snowland or whatever the Fk is your name GIVE AWAY KEE U THERE JUST because OF ORDINARY 10K u hv been setting unnesassary rules 10k that will not end person poverty #mtswww
Lol...I see someone is in sifia pain. Dont worry, when I do one for Romance section, you will qualify. Na turn by turn. Now's it's the turn of Travel section. Lord of Romance.

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 29, 2022
snowland:

I saw that you had a great suggestion of selecting randomly from each page. However, this does not completely eliminate one person with alternate accounts being selected more than once.
give away kee u there. useless man

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by LORDLARGE(m): 3:32pm On Dec 29, 2022
snowland:

Snowland some of us are visitors to that section but don't make comments..
we've been following and waiting for the giveaway since morning.
Have been refreshing this page
only for this last rule to be inserted
ha you've schemed us out oo

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 29, 2022
snowland:

Lol...I see someone is in sifia pain. Dont worry, when I do one for Romance section, you will qualify. Na turn by turn. Now's it's the turn of Travel section. Lord of Romance.

But how can we verify that we've made 5 comments in travel section?
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 29, 2022
snowland:

bro i am not a broke ass nigger i have a fking job 10k is nothing to me

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by superintendents(m): 3:34pm On Dec 29, 2022
snowland:

boss am always unlucky to ur giveaway..

consider me bro
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by Samueltemi337(m): 3:35pm On Dec 29, 2022
Abba114:
Guy rest
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by wiseone28: 3:35pm On Dec 29, 2022
Congratulations to the intending winners i am out i can't come and ki myself

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by sultan1014(m): 3:35pm On Dec 29, 2022
snowland:
Hi fam, this is your guy, Snowland. I know it's been a while since I did a public giveaway. Here's one before the year ends.

I'm giving away a total of N270,000 and I'm going to need assistance with selecting the lucky winners.

In case you're wondering why 270k, here's why.

About 10 years ago, precisely 12/27/2012, I attended my first and last F1 student visa interview at the US consulate, Abuja and the journey to where I am today started on that day.

Nairaland was extremely instrumental to my adequate preparation, hence I want to give back to this forum once again, particularly in this Travel section.

I'm thinking giving out 10k to 27 people or 27k to 10 people.

Here's what I need help with:

1. 27k to 10 people OR 10k to 27 people. Please like either of the 2 posts below to indicate your choice.

2. I need suggestions how to select this winners.

Suggestions to Number 2 above, with the most likes will be adopted.

UPDATED UPDATE: Once this thread gets to end of 4TH page, suggestion with the most likes, no matter how ridiculous it sounds, WILL be adopted.

LATEST UPDATE: I see lots of people suggesting 5k for 54 people. In as much as the idea sounds laudable, the reason I wanted to give the 270k out will be defeated. The numbers 10 and 27 need to be represented.

Snowland.
10k to 27 Nairalanders.
Op na who get money to travel dey enter travel section o,
Local man analyzing how he's gonna spend the 10k grin

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by snowland(m): 3:35pm On Dec 29, 2022
Abba114:
Good for you. Then let those that need it get it.
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by Samueltemi337(m): 3:36pm On Dec 29, 2022
snowland:
Ohh older then Dec 28 I didn't even read that line

I got lots of them then grin
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by Stephenmoka4(m): 3:36pm On Dec 29, 2022
snowland:

LoL
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by NOTORIOUS100(m): 3:37pm On Dec 29, 2022
snowland:

Bro please reconsider the rule you stated, na who get money go dey active for travel section, please.

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 29, 2022
Samueltemi337:
Guy rest
dont take shit because of money thesame god that bless him can bless u anytime

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by superintendents(m): 3:37pm On Dec 29, 2022
snowland:

boss i even missed going to work today,to benefitted on ur giveaway but still missed..

guy look my side
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 29, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
LoL
i have money
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by blaquemyc: 3:38pm On Dec 29, 2022
@snowland, na person wey get money dey japa. We all can't be commenting on travel section when we've got nothin to say. Peace out.

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by erniok(m): 3:38pm On Dec 29, 2022
Joeblaze26:
I think this is a brilliant way to successfully eliminate strange monikers during giveways grin
Thanks for the insight Boss cool
Compliment of the Season

I'M OUT!!✌️
Seconded. LOL
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by depressedlad: 3:39pm On Dec 29, 2022
lets wait for the time
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by MARYIAN(f): 3:39pm On Dec 29, 2022
snowland:

Sir pls, the travel stuff isn't the best way to go about it, I think samueltemi7337's suggestion on page 4 is the one that won't look so partial or wrong and also the most liked, it would be impossible for someone to be that fast with alternates, fastest fingers win
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 29, 2022
Samueltemi337:
Ohh older then Dec 28 I didn't even read that line

I got lots of them then grin

But how can we verify?

I don't know how to check mine.

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by superintendents(m): 3:41pm On Dec 29, 2022
but snowland most of those active in travel section does'nt need this most because most of them are rich,wealthy..or so on..

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by Joeblaze26(m): 3:42pm On Dec 29, 2022
Lemme just say the truth
Most of the accounts you see here are majorly from a particular thread on Nairaland which I won't mention....You can investigate yourself.

We're damn broke!....No money at all
Most of us I've been refreshing the page since 8am till now

Please after given out to people that are eligible based on your aforementioned criteria, abeg consider other nairalanders too so our effort of refreshing the page since morning won't be in vain angry

Thank You

cc snowland

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by Samueltemi337(m): 3:42pm On Dec 29, 2022
Miracood2:

But how can we verify?
I don't know how to check mine.
Go through your post

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (25) (Reply)

RN-BSC Nursing In The UK. Any Advice? / Air Peace To Begin Flights To Johannesburg, Sharjah In June / Uk Tourist Visa Renewal Procedure