Stats: 3,152,390 members, 7,815,830 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Which Work Is Your Girlfriend Doing?? Is She Jobless? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Work Is Your Girlfriend Doing?? Is She Jobless? (2068 Views)

18+men What Will Be Your Reaction If You Catch Your Girlfriend Doing This In Pub / Boyfriend Horrified By 'weird' Thing He Caught Girlfriend Doing After Sex / I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie (2) (3) (4)

Re: Which Work Is Your Girlfriend Doing?? Is She Jobless? by Silentgroper(m): 5:07pm On Dec 30, 2022
Samantha123:
Yes, I do have a job and I've stated it here a few times before.

It's embarrassing that none of the guys here are stating their girlfriends' occupations.
U sound like u're abt to blame the boyfriends for their joblessness..
Re: Which Work Is Your Girlfriend Doing?? Is She Jobless? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 30, 2022
I told you to stop quoting me until you answer my questions.
Silentgroper:
U sound like u're abt to blame the boyfriends for their joblessness..
Re: Which Work Is Your Girlfriend Doing?? Is She Jobless? by Silentgroper(m): 5:13pm On Dec 30, 2022
Samantha123:
I told you to stop quoting me until you answer my questions.
This is different 4rm dat..
Re: Which Work Is Your Girlfriend Doing?? Is She Jobless? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 30, 2022
Silentgroper:
Niggaz should at least drill down there b4 u dump them.. U owe them dat beech.
I owe you nothing. If you need a borehole to drill, drill your female relations.

Re: Which Work Is Your Girlfriend Doing?? Is She Jobless? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 30, 2022
Still, you haven't answered my questions.
Silentgroper:
This is different 4rm dat..
Re: Which Work Is Your Girlfriend Doing?? Is She Jobless? by Silentgroper(m): 5:33pm On Dec 30, 2022
Sweetplum:

I owe you nothing. If you need a borehole to drill, drill your female relations.
Nah! ...

drilling yours is morally upright..

Lets talk business, i'll need ur cunt by new year. Tdb. What's ur price?

Re: Which Work Is Your Girlfriend Doing?? Is She Jobless? by marlow1962(m): 5:44pm On Dec 30, 2022
Samantha123:
Then why does it seems like most of your ladies are unemployed?
Dy are employed when it comes to sex for money, only few reasonable and God helped ones are employed legitly .

Any what’s wit all the quoting quoting, r u not a Nigerian gal, u ought to know your kinds ( no offense)
Re: Which Work Is Your Girlfriend Doing?? Is She Jobless? by Godsongang: 5:55pm On Dec 30, 2022
No girl friend, No drama. But let see what 2023 brings to the table Sha.
Re: Which Work Is Your Girlfriend Doing?? Is She Jobless? by Godsongang: 5:59pm On Dec 30, 2022
Sweetplum:

Girls, it's almost 2023. If you boyfriend is jobless and not looking promising, use him for subscription!
If he's not making at least six digit figures per month, put him on trial. If he's like the op, just use him and dump his ass! At least I nice pass the op.

No offense please, do u have a job that fetches u 6 digit figures per month.
Re: Which Work Is Your Girlfriend Doing?? Is She Jobless? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 30, 2022
Godsongang:

No offense please, do u have a job that fetches u 6 digit figures per month.
Yeah. I m a trained lawyer.
A single case can fetch me 6 or more digits. Also, I deal in real estate.
Re: Which Work Is Your Girlfriend Doing?? Is She Jobless? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 30, 2022
Silentgroper:
Nah! ...

drilling yours is morally upright..

Lets talk business, i'll need ur cunt by new year. Tdb. What's ur price?
N50m cash and a 2020 Lexus 350
Re: Which Work Is Your Girlfriend Doing?? Is She Jobless? by Godsongang: 6:21pm On Dec 30, 2022
Sweetplum:

Yeah. I m a trained lawyer.
A single case can fetch me 6 or more digits. Also, I deal in real estate.

You have your own chambers or work with someone
Re: Which Work Is Your Girlfriend Doing?? Is She Jobless? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 30, 2022
Godsongang:

You have your own chambers or work with someone
I work with someone for now.
Re: Which Work Is Your Girlfriend Doing?? Is She Jobless? by Godsongang: 6:27pm On Dec 30, 2022
Sweetplum:

I work with someone for now.

Okay I get it now but u are not earning it now but hoping soon you will get it when u start handling your own by yourself or your boss gives you commission for every single case won by u.
Re: Which Work Is Your Girlfriend Doing?? Is She Jobless? by maxist2020(m): 6:31pm On Dec 30, 2022
I have spritual wives only I don't do girlfriend.
Re: Which Work Is Your Girlfriend Doing?? Is She Jobless? by Silentgroper(m): 6:35pm On Dec 30, 2022
Sweetplum:

N50m cash and a 2020 Lexus 350
no biggie.. Bt u go serve me and my niggi for a friggin month ..takin turns on u... Deal?
Re: Which Work Is Your Girlfriend Doing?? Is She Jobless? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 30, 2022
Okay.
marlow1962:

Dy are employed when it comes to sex for money, only few reasonable and God helped ones are employed legitly .

Any what’s wit all the quoting quoting, r u not a Nigerian gal, u ought to know your kinds ( no offense)
Re: Which Work Is Your Girlfriend Doing?? Is She Jobless? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 30, 2022
Silentgroper:
no biggie.. Bt u go serve me and my niggi for a friggin month ..takin turns on u... Deal?
I ll buy you Vaseline and send you nudes. That's enough and don't ask more.
Re: Which Work Is Your Girlfriend Doing?? Is She Jobless? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 30, 2022
Godsongang:

Okay I get it now but u are not earning it now but hoping soon you will get it when u start handling your own by yourself or your boss gives you commission for every single case won by u.
You know how much I made in September on just one land I helped to sell?
Re: Which Work Is Your Girlfriend Doing?? Is She Jobless? by Truvelisback(m): 6:51pm On Dec 30, 2022
Samantha123:
Do Nigerian companies favour men over women?
No, the favour women over men.
Re: Which Work Is Your Girlfriend Doing?? Is She Jobless? by Silentgroper(m): 6:52pm On Dec 30, 2022
Sweetplum:

I ll buy you Vaseline and send you nudes. That's enough and don't ask more.
nah!... We want the real deal... Dont worry, we'll go easy on ur cunt.
Re: Which Work Is Your Girlfriend Doing?? Is She Jobless? by Godsongang: 6:54pm On Dec 30, 2022
Sweetplum:

You know how much I made in September on just one land I helped to sell?

Okay I don't need to know because I am not bothered about that but wanted to know the kind of job you do for a living. no offense

Okay if that is the case let me give you job and where are u located
Re: Which Work Is Your Girlfriend Doing?? Is She Jobless? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 30, 2022
Silentgroper:
nah!... We want the real deal... Dont worry, we'll go easy on ur cunt.
Go n get me what I ordered.
Re: Which Work Is Your Girlfriend Doing?? Is She Jobless? by Starz825(m): 7:40pm On Dec 30, 2022
Samantha123:
Then why does it seems like most of your ladies are unemployed?
You better no use this thread judge Nigerian ladies....

Most of them work their ass up every single day

Anybody wey dey wait for boyfriend wan die of hunger be that
Re: Which Work Is Your Girlfriend Doing?? Is She Jobless? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 30, 2022
Since I came here, have you ever seen me judging Nigerian women before?

In fact, I've been doing nothing but defending them.

Stop being so paranoid and expecting the worst in me.
Starz825:

You better no use this thread judge Nigerian ladies....

Most of them work their ass up every single day

Anybody wey dey wait for boyfriend wan die of hunger be that
Re: Which Work Is Your Girlfriend Doing?? Is She Jobless? by Ladymillion(f): 12:45pm On Apr 24, 2023
Air hostess

Women Are Difficult. Guys Should Read This! / Girl Told Me She in Love With Me? / Help ! My Neigbour Life Is In Danger