Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,455 members, 7,853,988 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:03 AM

Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested - Crime (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested (87235 Views)

American Female Teacher Who Raped Male Student For 4 Years Arrested / How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer / The Indian Teacher Who Raped 11-Year-Old Nigerian Boy In School Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by nony43(m): 8:49pm On Dec 29, 2022
DenreleDave:

Even your father cannot tell me to remove my mouth from ipob matter.. Do igbos remove their mouth from agbero matter and bolo haram plus bandit matter? No

Dem. No born even ur pa pa well to tell me to remove my mouth from your kinsmen terrorist matter

Nothing concern Igbos with BH matter na una family affair. Leave us to deal with ours
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by DenreleDave(m): 8:50pm On Dec 29, 2022
nony43:

If you can’t call them out then remove your mouth IPOB matter. Sometimes you guys are confused one time Obi killled IPOB in his tenure and dump them in a river another time Obi is supporting IPOB.

Liar from h3lll

Obi killed innocent youth using his evil machine James nwafor of Sars to perpetrate evil..

You think u r talking to ur child at home.. Liar said he killed Ip0b grin grin cheesy

He killed them and yet he said they are peaceful.

Why did obi killed peaceful people?

Cc: LeoDeKing this guy shot. Himself on the foot grin grin
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by hammerT: 8:50pm On Dec 29, 2022
Skyeyeye:
Army should fish this guy out

I DEY WONDER SINCE, WETTIN THEY DELAY THEM.

THE LIFE SEF DON TIRE ME. cool
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by ofuonyebi: 8:50pm On Dec 29, 2022
The situation as it stands with Ipob. Obi, Ndigbo and Nnamdi Kanu ....
They are NOT more than bunch of Roman FOOLS who die daily by their own sword!

shame of a people who want to produce a president but chose the path of war!
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by Chekwume16(m): 8:50pm On Dec 29, 2022
Whether fulani or igbo. All killers must die a horrible death. There is no room for terrorism in the east.
hammerT:

I NEVER SUPPORT ANYTHING FULANI.
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by IamANigerianMan: 8:51pm On Dec 29, 2022
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by hammerT: 8:51pm On Dec 29, 2022
Skyeyeye:
Army should fish this guy out

I CAN SEND YOU THE LINKS, MAYBE YOU GO FIT ASSIST THEM WITH ME. sad
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by DenreleDave(m): 8:52pm On Dec 29, 2022
nony43:

Nothing concern Igbos with BH matter na una family affair. Leave us to deal with ours

Ok I wunt..

Placeoffallure moh247 coman see oo
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by windvane(m): 8:52pm On Dec 29, 2022
DenreleDave:

What is if true?

But if na North, ur if wunt come in oo.. Bcox na ipob u r saying if true.

Did you watch the video at all?
as an Ex boy,I condemned the adoption of a military personnel,not being tribalistic,I have never heard the army ransack cities in the north to revenge deaths of colleagues

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by nony43(m): 8:52pm On Dec 29, 2022
DenreleDave:

Liar from h3lll

Obi killed innocent youth using his evil machine James nwafor of Sars to perpetrate evil..

You think u r talking to ur child at home.. Liar said he killed Ip0b grin grin cheesy

So no be IPOB again him kill? Confused urchin na your papa confuse pass.
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by Parachoko: 8:52pm On Dec 29, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

And your vegetable is competing with Yaradua. Trust me

Why are you pained? You can't claim not to be in pains yet you dey write wetin only a pained 10 years old pikin dey write.

If Obi is not careful, Sowore might beat him to the fourth position.
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by DispatcherLagos: 8:52pm On Dec 29, 2022
placeofallure:

The fact that you didn't see what I wrote then didn't mean we didn't speak up against it. You are not following me 24/7, are you?
Mind you, I'm not a writer.

And because a few persons attacked you ( judging from how you wrote about it) you now generalized that all igbos are hypocrites right?
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by OdefaGirl(f): 8:53pm On Dec 29, 2022
DenreleDave:

Hy baby girl.. So for once, you didn't even condemn their action.. Na peter obi ur eyes go to

Okay, if i lied abt Peter obi defending Igbos, shud I show u video evidence dt he talked abt them as been friendly...

Well you people are quick to blame tinubu for anything in Lagos but when. We blame Peter obi, una go dey vex..

Vex no get monopoly

Tinubu openly runs thuggery groups chaired by MC oluomo.... Is that a lie?

This is not the first thread about these criminals, I condemned it in the first and also here. I have replied and reacted to this post, I just quoted you based on your senseless and clouth chasing sentence.....
Don't allow politics reduce you to this, I've told you before.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by hammerT: 8:53pm On Dec 29, 2022
THAT MOFO , NO GO COMMENT AGAIN.

WE KNOW THEM, COWARD!
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by gfelo(m): 8:53pm On Dec 29, 2022
Now that the IPOB and unknown gun men and looking for what is not lost, if army response brutally God go punish any wailers from the east.
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by DenreleDave(m): 8:53pm On Dec 29, 2022
onuman:

DerenleDave, if the investigators in Nigeria want to investigate this horrible crime, you must be interrogated; given the speed you have severally used here to assign culpability to the Igbos.
It's unfortunate that wrong people shall now be arrested and paraded as the criminals, while your Islamists sadists doing these crimes in the SE prepare for more.

Stop supporting the evil your kinsmen are doing...... The more you people kill each other, the more una go dey run come Lagos dey choke people... grin grin
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by nony43(m): 8:53pm On Dec 29, 2022
DenreleDave:

Liar from h3lll

Obi killed innocent youths for what gains?
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 29, 2022
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by Exceed15: 8:55pm On Dec 29, 2022
I m happy about this news.
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by DenreleDave(m): 8:55pm On Dec 29, 2022
nony43:

Obi killed innocent youths for what gains?

From ur statement, obi killed ipob and dumped them i the river abi..

Oya go to the front page and see obi saying Igbos are peaceful and they ain't terrorist...

So if you say obi killed Igbos and the same obi said Ip0bs are peaceful

It only means obi killed Innocent people

Cc: LeoDeKing Placeoffallure moh247 odefagirl
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by DispatcherLagos: 8:55pm On Dec 29, 2022
Parachoko:

Why are you pained? You can't claim not to be in pains yet you dey write wetin only a pained 10 years old pikin dey write.

If Obi is not careful, Sowore might beat him to the fourth position.
I don't do child's banters...I must advice you, you are arguing with an intellect and so be objective.
The 2023 election may become a two-horse race between Obi and Atiku....I don't see someone who has lost consciousness to continue the race
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by onuman: 8:55pm On Dec 29, 2022
lereinter:

They killed her too

Heartbreaking

They killed her too?
I swear, no saner Igbo would organise that heinous crime.
I listened to the torture tape. Non Igbo speaking background voices that were chorusing to the chief announcer speaking in English but often interjecting with struggling Igbo language.
Where are the investigators in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 29, 2022
DenreleDave:
Peter obi should be held responsible for Igbos calamities.... He knows them too well but have refused to co-operate with Nigerian govt to fish them out.

If you think I am lying, this is what Peter obi said with his mouth on a live broadcast...

Thank God this is a source that Peter obi approves of Ip0b.......

See gnashing & wailing in my mentions...

People like us will say the truth... We will

You don't have sense walahi. This format of disinformation has casted since. Try something else dingbat

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by Moh247: 8:56pm On Dec 29, 2022
DenreleDave:

Ok I wunt..

Placeoffallure moh247 coman see oo

People where even supporting those animals
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by DenreleDave(m): 8:56pm On Dec 29, 2022
obynzo:

Can you stop being stupid. Why linking PO to IPOB? Did you link Shettima to ISWAP/BH?

Yes.. You linked shettima to BH

So why can't we link obi to Igbos too?

Are you people special
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 29, 2022
Moh247:
cool

When Nigerian Army are done with them... They would wish they died instead

When Kadirah Ahmed asked Obi to call IPOB and ESN a terrorist group... Obi went on to defend them live on camera, he even spoke on the murder of Professor Akunyili how thugs were responsible

When Wike dealt with them in Rivers State this same hypocrite started attacking Wike

The hieght of insult on the collective intelligence of Nigerians is how this Biafra or death Ipob sympathisers have suddenly joined Labour Party, issuing threats to anyone

You know you sound so stupid when you lie. When did PO attack WIke on IPOB? Everyone condemned the high handedness of the government and the army on Obigbo because innocent people were affected.
Fear God with these lies and disinformation abeg try and have sense.
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by Parachoko: 8:57pm On Dec 29, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

I don't do child's banters...I must advice you, you are arguing with an intellect and so be objective.
The 2023 election may become a two-horse race between Obi and Atiku....I don't see someone who has lost consciousness to continue the race
I hope Sowore no go shock you Obidient by beating you guys to the fourth position.
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by DenreleDave(m): 8:58pm On Dec 29, 2022
OdefaGirl:

This is not the first thread about these criminals, I condemned it in the first and also here. I have replied and reacted to this post, I just quoted you based on your senseless and clouth chasing sentence.....

Here she comes again with tinubu yet when we mention Peter obi, u get riled up..

Madam I have said my truth... Don't let politics render you senseless bcox u want him to be president.

Think with your brain. Make use of it

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by nony43(m): 8:58pm On Dec 29, 2022
DenreleDave:

From ur statement, obi killed ipob and dumped them i the river abi..

Oya go to the front page and see obi saying Igbos are peaceful and they ain't terrorist...

So if you say obi killed Igbos and the same obi said Ip0bs are peaceful

It only means obi killed Innocent people

Cc: LeoDeKing Placeoffallure moh247 odefagirl

You lacked comprehension. I said One time you guys will say Obi killed IPOB in his tenure another time he is supporting them. You urchins are confused Mofos.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by Banhammy717: 8:58pm On Dec 29, 2022
When will Igbos stop killing Igbos?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by uche393: 8:58pm On Dec 29, 2022
agbado journalists are now calling Peter Obi to call ipob to order...... well I now see Peter obi as our president.

I trust soldiers, they will castrate the Bastard that committed the crime.
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by DenreleDave(m): 8:59pm On Dec 29, 2022
OdefaGirl:

Peter obi defended Igbos, is that a lie?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply)

Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case / Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) / US Catholic School Teacher Seduced Student Aged 15, Had Sex With Him In Her Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.