Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,207 members, 7,839,110 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested - Crime (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested (87016 Views)

American Female Teacher Who Raped Male Student For 4 Years Arrested / How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer / The Indian Teacher Who Raped 11-Year-Old Nigerian Boy In School Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 29, 2022
DenreleDave:

Yes.. You linked shettima to BH

So why can't we link obi to Igbos too?

Are you people special

Stop this gaslighting. Have you ever linked ISWAP to Shettima? Please it is too late in your life to be this stupid
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by ashawopikin(m): 8:59pm On Dec 29, 2022
Dem get mind rape lieutenant
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by Moh247: 8:59pm On Dec 29, 2022
obynzo:

You know you sound so stupid when you lie. When did PO attack WIke on IPOB? Everyone condemned the high handedness of the government and the army on Obigbo because innocent people were affected.
Fear God with these lies and disinformation abeg try and have sense.

Are you drunk

When did I state that Obi attacked Wike?!

This is the second time you will be qouting me over what was written in simple English
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by Slurity(m): 8:59pm On Dec 29, 2022
CSTRR:

He doesn't need my vote na.

Afterall, according to you, I am not a citizen of NIGERIA.

We will see the magic tinubu will perform in 2023 against atiku and kwankwaso in the North.

No need talking about the South. Atleast you already said you don't need our votes and will never get it anyway.
The same magic that removed Jonathan.
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by Izuchukwu70: 8:59pm On Dec 29, 2022
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by hammerT: 9:00pm On Dec 29, 2022
Chekwume16:
Whether fulani or igbo. All killers must die a horrible death. There is no room for terrorism in the east.

THAT IS WHY UGM EXIST, TO KILL POLICE AND ARMY.
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by DenreleDave(m): 9:00pm On Dec 29, 2022
Izuchukwu70:

They dont even look like IGBO PEOPLE. BUT CONTINUE.

Bwahahahaha grin grin

See those strong face and fl@t eddd grin grin grin

Werey is denying his people

So dey look Yoruba or benue

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 29, 2022
Moh247:

Are you drunk

When did I state that Obi attacked Wike?!

This is the second time you will be qouting me over what was written in simple English

It is like you rarely read the garbage you write. Read it again, this time read the last sentences.
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by elsiusgr8t(m): 9:00pm On Dec 29, 2022
Parachoko:
Obi won't have up to 100k votes

This your pain is too much... #Urchin!
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by DispatcherLagos: 9:01pm On Dec 29, 2022
OlawaleBammie:

Lol

Who is intimidating who??

Is Ur ipob brain still functioning at all grin grin

See this ordinary dispatch rider ooh, ordinary messenger grin

As in, see this messenger ooh, errand boy is saying he is intimidating Yoruba, ahh mogbe grin grin

U wey be say ugm dey wait make u come home before dey eliminate you grin grin grin

Your president is tinubu...u can kill ursef ooh..

No, pls don't kill ursef cus I wil like u to run some errand for me after 2023 grin
Yes! I'm a proud dispatch rider living in my own house I bought with the errand boy's money in Magodo phase 2n less than three years of coming to Lagos.
While you the "oga" that sends me on the errand is still busy doing tuale baba for anyone passing with flashy car in Lagos. grin
That's the difference between Igbo and Yoruba.
That said, we are waiting for you at the polls... That's if at all that vegetable will last upto then

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by DenreleDave(m): 9:01pm On Dec 29, 2022
obynzo:

Stop this gaslighting. Have you ever linked ISWAP to Shettima? Please it is too late in your life to be this stupid

I didn't... But u did

Now for Peter obi I am linking him and you are denying it..

So it is 50 50
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by placeofallure(f): 9:02pm On Dec 29, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

And because a few persons attacked you ( judging from how you wrote about it) you now generalized that all igbos are hypocrites right?

Not one incident. Many times, it happened. Even here.

What did I say? I said igbotic elder statesmen should stand up and do negotiation with whoever the grieving parties are, find out what they want, reach an agreement in the middle, all so the killings can stop. I'm not Ibo, far from it. But I feel strongly for people who keep losing relatives. Pray, is that too much to say? Your people referred me to Offa killings. They were talking about Tinubu? Tinubu didn't lose relatives, you did.

What a way to reason! I'm tired!
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by DispatcherLagos: 9:03pm On Dec 29, 2022
Parachoko:
I hope Sowore no go shock you Obidient by beating you guys to the fourth position.
Let's finish with Tinubu first before you start mentioning comedians. Stop running around like a scrotum
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by DenreleDave(m): 9:03pm On Dec 29, 2022
placeofallure:

Not one incident. Many times, it happened. Even here.

What did I say? I said igbotic elder statesmen should stand up and do negotiation with whoever the grieving parties are, find out what they want, reach an agreement in the middle, all so the killings can stop. I'm not Ibo, far from it. But I feel strongly for people who keep losing relatives. Pray, is that too much to say? Your people referred me to Offa killings. They were talking about Tinubu? Tinubu didn't lose relatives, you did.

What a way to reason! I'm tired!

Odefagirl should learn from this lady... But instead, she is clouded with her fake sense of reasoning...

Placeoffallure speaks the truth no matter what...

Thank you place

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by Benmob: 9:03pm On Dec 29, 2022
muykem:
Peter Obi will never condemn them.
when dey were killing pple in southwest by fulani bandits after d good guy igboho voice did ur Lord and servior tinubu condemn d bandits,will still remember wat ur tinubu say after d death of former Afenifere leader Fasoranti daughter murder by d same fulani bandits.
So u expect obi condemn them when is not yet d president,so if maybe he lose,diz foolish guys will attack him,when return to south east.
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by Oxtertee(m): 9:04pm On Dec 29, 2022
Olasyke:

Aswearrr

I don't just understand the crime she committed to be subjected to such humiliation and cruel death.
No peace for the wicked. cry
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by lereinter(m): 9:05pm On Dec 29, 2022
onuman:

They killed her too?
I swear, no saner Igbo would organise that heinous crime.
I listened to the torture tape. Non Igbo speaking background voices that were chorusing to the chief announcer speaking in English but often interjecting with struggling Igbo language.
Where are the investigators in Nigeria?

You are a devil, as I didn't listen to the video too

May what befell her befell you and your generation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by Toks2008(m): 9:06pm On Dec 29, 2022
DenreleDave:
Peter obi should be held responsible for Igbos calamities.... He knows them too well but have refused to co-operate with Nigerian govt to fish them out.

If you think I am lying, this is what Peter obi said with his mouth on a live broadcast...

Thank God this is a source that Peter obi approves of Ip0b.......

See gnashing & wailing in my mentions...

People like us will say the truth... We will

But I watched the clips and these guys clearly said they are not ipob.

Stop spreading falsehood

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by hammerT: 9:06pm On Dec 29, 2022
Toks2008:

Stop spreading falsehood

THEY CAN NEVER BE IPOB.

JUST KIDNAPPERS
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by Yankee101: 9:09pm On Dec 29, 2022
Their own don finish
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by Father4all: 9:09pm On Dec 29, 2022
DenreleDave:

Are you an e di0 t

U didn't see my post... How he claimed Igbos are not terrorist
your fa.ther is an idi.ot

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by Xplorepd: 9:09pm On Dec 29, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

Hero PLC I guess was built in your father's hut?
Let's hear one thing Tinubu has done to iragbeji to help elevate his people from their miserable lives

Taking my time to read most of your quote and I see your hatred for the Yoruba people and it's not a problem but I have a prayer for you. May you enjoy life in the west the way your brothers and sisters live in their life in the east. Please say amen to that. Lagos is this, Lagos is that and you feel safe here than your own place. I wonder how you people even reason.
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by Guyman01: 9:09pm On Dec 29, 2022
Simon Ekpa boys being fished out. This time they went too far, molesting a female Lietenant, their own is sefini
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by DenreleDave(m): 9:10pm On Dec 29, 2022
Toks2008:

Stop spreading falsehood

Yes.. They are amotekun abi na BH
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by Parachoko: 9:10pm On Dec 29, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

Let's finish with Tinubu first before you start mentioning comedians. Stop running around like a scrotum
Nah Sowore be Obi competition abeg

Obi no dey Asiwaju level.
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by Peaceworld(m): 9:12pm On Dec 29, 2022
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by swazpedro(m): 9:12pm On Dec 29, 2022
Moh247:

Go and watch Tinubu's interview with BBC he spoke on the fight against insurgency

Insurgency and calling them terrorist is totally different,
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by Geminiivory: 9:13pm On Dec 29, 2022
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by onuman: 9:13pm On Dec 29, 2022
lereinter:

You are a devil, as I didn't listen to the video too

May what befell her befell you and your generation

Devil incarnate. You derive joy from this.
Before 2020 when your fellow Islamists started to capitalise on ESN to do mayhem in the east, did you ever hear of Igbo killing Igbo for Biafra?
Your Islamist sadists also unleashed their propaganda machinery to paint the Biafra agitation red before the world. Idiots.
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by OdefaGirl(f): 9:14pm On Dec 29, 2022
DenreleDave:

Odefagirl pls keep pretending as if you didn't see this..

Please just keep up with your pretence.

You need video of this, I will send you at ur request.

Let your conscience judge you...

You think I waste my peaceful precious time going through mad comments..... No dear, I don't and don't wish to..... So kindly keep your pretence to yourself DenreleDave

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by DispatcherLagos: 9:14pm On Dec 29, 2022
Xplorepd:

Taking my time to read most of your quote and I see your hatred for the Yoruba people and it's not a problem but I have a prayer for you. May you enjoy life in the west the way your brothers and sisters live in their life in the east. Please say amen to that. Lagos is this, Lagos is that and you feel safe here than your own place. I wonder how you people even reason.
Shut your mouth. I'm not one to succumb to emotional blackmail. You hate me, I hate u life goes on.... talking about safety, East is lot more safer than any part of the west. You guys need to start traveling a little
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by Indifferent12: 9:15pm On Dec 29, 2022
9gerian:
If true, these guys are going to wish for death but won’t find. Even their enemies will cry for them.

That not true, they will eventually kill them but a slow and painful death, look at how they broke their legs already. They are as good as dead.

Nigeria is still a lawless country tho

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply)

Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists As Friends Mourn His Death. Photos / Akinade Tofunmi Wanted By EFCC For ATM Scam. Her Shocking Method Of Scam / Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.