Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,171 members, 7,860,197 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:40 AM

Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested - Crime (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested (87318 Views)

American Female Teacher Who Raped Male Student For 4 Years Arrested / How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer / The Indian Teacher Who Raped 11-Year-Old Nigerian Boy In School Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by Wickedfacts: 8:41pm On Dec 29, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

No doubt your demi god will be president but definitely not a Nigerian president, he will so enjoy his tenure as iragbeji president general.
Igbos can never be intimidated, you will die trying to see that. We intimidate others especially Yoruba...and we're not stopping soon

Look at this born fool. You were wasting away in Umuahia before Legos helped you, you even opened a thread on it.

That thing you're looking for, you will soon get it.
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by Parachoko: 8:41pm On Dec 29, 2022
Chrismania100:
Ogboni, take it easy with your health becos high blood pressure over obi will kill you one day.
Begin now to position your mind and see Peter obi as your president cos February is not too far.
Keep gnashing your teeth about igbos, you wil later cry river come February

Obi won't have up to 100k votes
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by DispatcherLagos: 8:41pm On Dec 29, 2022
placeofallure:

There's no amount of condemnation or critic you and your likes spurn that will silence me from speaking up against injustice. Is it because the people killed or maimed are not directly related to you.
Before I am Ibo or Yoruba, I am first a Nigerian. Before I am Nigerian, I am first human. And humanity will never embrace inhumanity. Killing anyone, albeit unjustly is barbaric; it's brute, it's , it's preposterous! We'll keep talking about it, that's the much we can do. And if it disturbs you in any way, you will be like that till you are finally annihilated!
Hundreds die in the west everyday but you forget that you are human and a talented writer whenever it does, but let a little violence happen in the east and you will become the modern day Shakespeare.
We know people who speak up to evil without attaching tribal sentiments to them and you can't be one of those,so run along
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by DenreleDave(m): 8:42pm On Dec 29, 2022
OdefaGirl:

DenreleDave, you have come again abi...... If I start now, you will call me your friend. Why attaching Peter Obi to your post? Hope you are not having palpitations when his name is mentioned? This is childish and irresponsible.

Hy baby girl.. So for once, you didn't even condemn their action.. Na peter obi ur eyes go to

Okay, if i lied abt Peter obi defending Igbos, shud I show u video evidence dt he talked abt them as been friendly...

Well you people are quick to blame tinubu for anything in Lagos but when. We blame Peter obi, una go dey vex..

Vex no get monopoly
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by Blaqputin(m): 8:42pm On Dec 29, 2022
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by Benmob: 8:42pm On Dec 29, 2022
Kill them fast fast,useless beast, making southeast not peaceful.
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by nony43(m): 8:42pm On Dec 29, 2022
DenreleDave:

One ipob terrorist spotted

Cc: Nigerian army, Nigerian navy, Nigerian airforce, Police NG, Fbi, Ksf, Israeli forces..

Pls do the needful

How many people have died in Kaduna south in one week? Did you call on Atiku or Kwankwanso to hold them ?
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by Enemyofpeace: 8:43pm On Dec 29, 2022
hammerT:
LET ME EDUCATE YOU ABOUT HUMAN BODY.

THEIR IS A LIMIT TO THE SUFFERING BEFORE IT GIVE UP.

SO NO AMOUNT OF BEATING WILL BRING YOUR DEAD SOLDIER BACK.

THE ONLY THING IS NEXT TIME, U WILL NOT EVEN SEE THEIR CORPSE OR HEAR ABOUT THEM AGAIN.
you sound like one of them
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by DispatcherLagos: 8:43pm On Dec 29, 2022
Parachoko:
Obi won't have up to 100k votes
Inec chairman. We have heard. If asked to bet on it now, you will retire to your mother's shokotor
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by DenreleDave(m): 8:43pm On Dec 29, 2022
Dshocker:

U are a stark illiterate.

What has Peter Obi got to do with ipob?

Or was there anywhere he he admitted to supporting them?

U must be blind not to read the pictures... Peter obi defended them..

Yes Yes Yes
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by Lovine: 8:43pm On Dec 29, 2022
You are correct just like the Fulani headers, they are not terrorists.

Moh247:
cool

When Nigerian Army are done with them... They would wish they died instead

When Kadirah Ahmed asked Obi to call IPOB and ESN a terrorist group... Obi went on to defend them live on camera, he even spoke on the murder of Professor Akunyili how thugs were responsible

When Wike dealt with them in Rivers State this same hypocrite started attacking Wike

The hieght of insult on the collective intelligence of Nigerians is how this Biafra or death Ipob sympathisers have suddenly joined Labour Party, issuing threats to anyone

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by DenreleDave(m): 8:43pm On Dec 29, 2022
Enemyofpeace:

I have known him for long.. He is one of them
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by kinokano(m): 8:44pm On Dec 29, 2022
Janajack:
Staged.

Tinubu will never rule this Country, whether his urchins like it or not. An old man, a grandfather cannot rule Nigeria again.

Aso Rock is not a retirement home for old men, Tinubu and Atiku should go and take care of their grandchildren.

History will be made in 2023 when old politicians will be retired from active politics.

Goodbye to Tinubu and Atiku.

God bless President Buhari.
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria
Tinubu must be stopped at all cost
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by DenreleDave(m): 8:44pm On Dec 29, 2022
nony43:

How many people have died in Kaduna south in one week? Did you call on Atiku or Kwankwanso to hold them ?

Who stopped you from calling them out? Did I?
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by placeofallure(f): 8:45pm On Dec 29, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

Hundreds die in the west everyday but you forget that you are human and a talented writer whenever it does, but let a little violence happen in the east and you will become the modern day Shakespeare.
We know people who speak up to evil without attaching tribal sentiments to them and you can't be one of those,so run along

The fact that you didn't see what I wrote then didn't mean we didn't speak up against it. You are not following me 24/7, are you?
Mind you, I'm not a writer.
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by Irupetepete: 8:45pm On Dec 29, 2022
Moh247:
cool

When Kadirah Ahmed asked Obi to call IPOB and ESN a terrorist group... Obi went on to defend them live on camera, he even spoke on the murder of Professor Akunyili how thugs were responsible

When Wike dealt with them in Rivers State this same hypocrite started attacking Wike

The hieght of insult on the collective intelligence of Nigerians is how this Biafra or death Ipob sympathisers have suddenly joined Labour Party, issuing threats to anyone

at the right time, God will expose those behind these killings
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by balladin: 8:45pm On Dec 29, 2022
Moh247:
cool

You know the real ipob has been hijacked by hoodlums. I know you know that already. You just want to be mischievous.
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by hammerT: 8:46pm On Dec 29, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
DenreleDave:

I have known him for long.. He is one of them
I'M IPOB BUT NEVER A KIDNAPPER
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by DenreleDave(m): 8:46pm On Dec 29, 2022
DenreleDave:
Peter obi should be held responsible for Igbos calamities.... He knows them too well but have refused to co-operate with Nigerian govt to fish them out.

If you think I am lying, this is what Peter obi said with his mouth on a live broadcast...

Thank God this is a source that Peter obi approves of Ip0b.......

See gnashing & wailing in my mentions...

People like us will say the truth... We will

Odefagirl pls keep pretending as if you didn't see this..

Please just keep up with your pretence.

You need video of this, I will send you at ur request.

Let your conscience judge you...
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by onuman: 8:47pm On Dec 29, 2022
DenreleDave:

Yes.
UGm are Yorubas and hausas dt speaks Igbo fluently..

We know u will defend your kindpla continue .

DerenleDave, if the investigators in Nigeria want to investigate this horrible crime, you must be interrogated; given the speed you have severally used here to assign culpability to the Igbos.
It's unfortunate that wrong people shall now be arrested and paraded as the criminals, while your Islamists sadists doing these crimes in the SE prepare for more.
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by nony43(m): 8:47pm On Dec 29, 2022
DenreleDave:

Who stopped you from calling them out? Did I?

If you can’t call them out then remove your mouth IPOB matter. Sometimes you guys are confused one time Obi killled IPOB in his tenure and dump them in a river another time Obi is supporting IPOB.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by DenreleDave(m): 8:47pm On Dec 29, 2022
hammerT:
I'M IPOB BUT NEVER A KIDNAPPER

But u support killing of your kinsmen and security operative?
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by Parachoko: 8:47pm On Dec 29, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

Inec chairman. We have heard. If asked to bet on it now, you will retire to your mother's shokotor
He is competing with the likes of Sowore.
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by vatiqan(m): 8:47pm On Dec 29, 2022
DenreleDave:

Woe awaits ur family
Child of perdition. Go and learn about news reportage. Hating, does no good to you; it rather kills you slowly and steadily.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by lereinter(m): 8:47pm On Dec 29, 2022
They killed her too

Heartbreaking
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by DispatcherLagos: 8:47pm On Dec 29, 2022
Wickedfacts:

Look at this born fool. You were wasting away in Umuahia before Legos helped you, you even opened a thread on it.

That thing you're looking for, you will soon get it.
Why digressing from the topic. Yes I made it in Lagos and there is every tendance that I will make it anywhere in the world cos I possess what people like you lack..... that's the resilient spirit.
Now to satisfy your curiosity, Lagos is a no man's land, and there's nothing a million of your kind can do about it.
Moreso, Obi is winning Lagos state by landslide.know this and know peace

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by nony43(m): 8:48pm On Dec 29, 2022
onuman:

DerenleDave, if the investigators in Nigeria want to investigate this horrible crime, you must be interrogated; given the speed you have severally used here to assign culpability to the Igbos.
It's unfortunate that wrong people shall now be arrested and paraded as the criminals, while your Islamists sadists doing these crimes in the SE prepare for more.

Leave him for me I get his time.
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by Skyeyeye: 8:48pm On Dec 29, 2022
hammerT:
IF YOU ARE NIGERIA ARMY, STAY AWAY FROM SE.

WHETHER YOU ARE IGBO OR NOT. ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE IGBO.

THEY WONT LISTEN TO U, ONCE THEY CATCH YOU.

THE LAND IS ANGRY AND IT WILL ONLY GET WORST.

THE NIGERIA ARMY WILL BE ROUNDLY DEFEATED AND FACED HEAD ON.

THE FIGHT IS ALREADY LOADED
Army should fish this guy out
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by DispatcherLagos: 8:48pm On Dec 29, 2022
Parachoko:
He is competing with the likes of Sowore.
And your vegetable is competing with Yaradua. Trust me
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by hammerT: 8:48pm On Dec 29, 2022
DenreleDave:

But u support killing of security operative?

KILL THEM ALL

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply)

The Brave Sergeant In The Zenith Bank Robbery Video Is Dead - Police / Husband Kills Wife In Jigawa For Denying Him Sex Days After Their Wedding / Photos Of The Man Killed At Onitsha Main Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.