Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,732 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

What Is Your Experience As A 3rd Class Graduate - Career (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Is Your Experience As A 3rd Class Graduate (28489 Views)

My 9 Months Experience As A Non-Tech Remote Worker In Nigeria / My Experience As A Banker / My 6 Months Experience As An Uber/bolt Driver In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Experience As A 3rd Class Graduate by Otutumeletus: 6:23pm On Jan 05, 2023
ericmaestro:
I finished with a third class too but currently work for one of the best fintechs in nigeria with a good pay( though it wasn't an easy journey). There are some things I'll like to share with u that will help you get a good job..drop your whatsapp number so I can chat u
Re: What Is Your Experience As A 3rd Class Graduate by zubym2(m): 6:32pm On Jan 05, 2023
[quote author=ericmaestro post=119589605]I finished with a third class too but currently work for one of the best fintechs in nigeria with a good pay( though it wasn't an easy journey). There are some things I'll like to share with u that will help you get a good job..drop your whatsapp number so I can chat u[/quote
08181777127]

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Experience As A 3rd Class Graduate by kels2much(m): 6:53pm On Jan 05, 2023
ericmaestro:
I finished with a third class too but currently work for one of the best fintechs in nigeria with a good pay( though it wasn't an easy journey). There are some things I'll like to share with u that will help you get a good job..drop your whatsapp number so I can chat u
Re: What Is Your Experience As A 3rd Class Graduate by JayPeeOham: 8:24pm On Jan 05, 2023
Hello Eric,

I would also like to have some head ups please if it's not too much to ask.
0.70.12., 5,2....1.....82,,,,,,...5
Many thanks Sir

ericmaestro:
Re: What Is Your Experience As A 3rd Class Graduate by PAT4HOT(m): 8:25pm On Jan 05, 2023
ericmaestro:

Please my what'sapp number is 08068229212

Email: effiong.alban@gmail.com
Re: What Is Your Experience As A 3rd Class Graduate by billyG(m): 8:39pm On Jan 05, 2023
Latakia:
Only Naanu can answer your question. I was told he bagged a Third Class in Philosophy of GCE as stated by INEC portal grin
Actually he is a 1st class brain in real life employing the so called 1st class & 2.1.
He went to Havard to do some courses a pass from Havard is tantamount to 1st class anywhere.
Re: What Is Your Experience As A 3rd Class Graduate by bilo1(m): 8:49pm On Jan 05, 2023
You are talking about 3rd class...even with a first class,still no tangible thing to show for it
Re: What Is Your Experience As A 3rd Class Graduate by Akinzola: 9:13pm On Jan 05, 2023
This is my WhatsApp line, 07062544543, I'll love to share from that nice experience, thanks.
ericmaestro:
Re: What Is Your Experience As A 3rd Class Graduate by billyG(m): 9:27pm On Jan 05, 2023
Rennerglo:
Its all about God's mercies. I graduated with 3rd class but I've never stayed at home since graduation. I worked in the private sector for one year and later got a Government job. My salary is almost 400k.
3rd class is not a death sentence.

PS: I graduated in 2008
Which government job is paying you #400k
Re: What Is Your Experience As A 3rd Class Graduate by billyG(m): 9:38pm On Jan 05, 2023
SimpleLife23:

Sorry this is no excuse.. I schooled at Ilaro and Bayero University and I must tell u what we faced cos of text book yet I rarely buy..

All I just do is to make sure I read well.. So it will cover up for my text book wey I no buy and God really helped me
I remember some lecturers which one some pages on their handouts are assignment questions sign by them,if you dnt buy their handouts no assignment or mark for you.if your are on their list if you score 38,39 that what they give ,if your name is in their list with 38,39 their will dash you pass mark.
Re: What Is Your Experience As A 3rd Class Graduate by 1Hover1(m): 9:43pm On Jan 05, 2023
Third class should spur you to achieve more in other areas of your life.

Gain valuable skills (they don't require a degree), study and sit for "valuable" certifications.

Gain work experience.. Start from "somwhwere" while you develop your skills and certifcations.

Worked well for me.
Re: What Is Your Experience As A 3rd Class Graduate by Karlifate: 9:51pm On Jan 05, 2023
sageb:

Wole soyinka is not a 3rd class graduate.
Soyinka had 2.1

He typed "Wale Shoyinka" NOT "Wole Soyinka"

cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is Your Experience As A 3rd Class Graduate by ElijahIme1992(m): 9:58pm On Jan 05, 2023
SugarGirl44:
Some of us can’t relate, over to obi and his obidences.
U know Obi had a 2.2 in philosophy right? Pls don't be a dunce... Na ur type dey sleep with lecturers collect first class wey Dem no fit defend am...
Re: What Is Your Experience As A 3rd Class Graduate by ElijahIme1992(m): 10:03pm On Jan 05, 2023
Mazulu:
Graduating with 3rd class is not the end of the world. Most go-getters I know who are crushing it in their careers are not first-class degree holders.

In the end, a determined man can achieve anything irrespective of his degree class.

In other news, Germany has a lot of opportunities for Africans, and one of the easiest ways to access in these opportunities is to learn the German language. Learning German language opens you up to opportunities, such as scholarship and jobs that sponsor your visas and lead to PR.

Messages us today for German language classes taught by certified scholars.
You know there is this popular saying that the people that made the most money during the gold rush era in America where not the ppl that went to look for the gold but those that sold shovels to them... This your advert is a very good example....loool

You Sabi speak German na im u no jakpa enta Germany go collect the better jobs?
Re: What Is Your Experience As A 3rd Class Graduate by SugarGirl44(f): 10:17pm On Jan 05, 2023
ElijahIme1992:
U know Obi had a 2.2 in philosophy right? Pls don't be a dunce... Na ur type dey sleep with lecturers collect first class wey Dem no fit defend am...

One obidence spotted.
Who dash obi 2:2?
El oh El.
Re: What Is Your Experience As A 3rd Class Graduate by ElijahIme1992(m): 10:20pm On Jan 05, 2023
djkirkoo2:
imagine writing biology 102 for five good years because of a lecturer that promised to deal with me. At the end I still failed the biology 102 in my final year but it was waved because that was the only course I failed.

Again, my seminar and project supervisor was same person and he scored me 68 and 69 respectively on them so my CGPA was 2.36 after graduating. Just too much setbacks. It wasn't easy after graduation at all. Wherever I go they looked at me as a dull person. I worked with bet9ja, as a teacher, as a hotel attendant. Then God came to my rescue in 2018 when my state government lifted the employment embargo and asked all graduates to apply for a theory and CBT exams, I applied, wrote the theory and scored 89% then I qualified for the CBT and scored 82% so I got a government job in 2019 after graduating in 2014.
Though the civil service salary scheme is quite small but far much better than these private firms underpaid jobs. Through loans I've been able to established businesses (Laundry and Barbing shop), I work as an Agric services consultant and all that.
All the same, 3rd class is never ever ever a good thing, because it will make you feel inferior amongst highly intellectual personnels.
Oga if na me I for clear that lecture comot for road since... That lecturer na Herod, Herod must die for Jesus to fulfill his destiny... Till I comot for school no lecturer carry me play...
Re: What Is Your Experience As A 3rd Class Graduate by ElijahIme1992(m): 10:29pm On Jan 05, 2023
SugarGirl44:

One obidence spotted.
Who dash obi 2:2?
El oh El.
Ignorance is no excuse, the result has been posted on this thread go and look for yourself... Supporting Tinubu or Atiku doesn't mean you will not have sense aunty...
Re: What Is Your Experience As A 3rd Class Graduate by Latakia(f): 10:44pm On Jan 05, 2023
billyG:

Actually he is a 1st class brain in real life employing the so called 1st class & 2.1.
He went to Havard to do some courses a pass from Havard is tantamount to 1st class anywhere.
Only Naanu can answer your question. I was told he bagged a Third Class in Philosophy of GCE as stated by INEC portal. Harvard ko Havana ni grin

Re: What Is Your Experience As A 3rd Class Graduate by Karlifate: 10:48pm On Jan 05, 2023
Monaboo:
While in school, u and ur unserious friends would be saying "school na scam....school na scam. When we finish, we go rough am. Las las na connection".

99.9 % of job advert states

B.Sc Degree. Minimum of 2.2.

Period.

Even your "connection" will be disappointed after seeing your 3rd class certificate.

Re: What Is Your Experience As A 3rd Class Graduate by Freeko4: 11:18pm On Jan 05, 2023
Nice
Re: What Is Your Experience As A 3rd Class Graduate by djkirkoo2(m): 11:34pm On Jan 05, 2023
ElijahIme1992:
Oga if na me I for clear that lecture comot for road since... That lecturer na Herod, Herod must die for Jesus to fulfill his destiny... Till I comot for school no lecturer carry me play...
my school nor really get that kind level, lecturers dey behave the way Dem want.
Re: What Is Your Experience As A 3rd Class Graduate by EbenezerTriumph: 12:03am On Jan 06, 2023
jamace:

Some of you have been so brainwashed with lies by Tinubu urchins that you are no longer able to unlearn the garbage. Pls, learn here now that Peter Obi got a 2:2 Degree Certificate. Pls, help educate your fellow brainwashed urchins.
that certificate I'm seeing there is being doctored cheesy
Re: What Is Your Experience As A 3rd Class Graduate by dgen2soul(m): 3:23am On Jan 06, 2023
Bch
Living in Ogun state
ezechi242:

what did you study and where do you live
Re: What Is Your Experience As A 3rd Class Graduate by dniceguy1: 3:49am On Jan 06, 2023
BIOCHEMISTRY and I reside in Ogun state
ezechi242:

what did you study and where do you live
Re: What Is Your Experience As A 3rd Class Graduate by Belawy(m): 6:27am On Jan 06, 2023
ericmaestro:
Re: What Is Your Experience As A 3rd Class Graduate by christistruth01: 6:46am On Jan 06, 2023
sageb:

Wole soyinka is not a 3rd class graduate.
Soyinka had 2.1

Wole Soyinka had a 3rd class in Classics from the university of Ibadan it was common Knowledge there

, he was too busy forming and being a Pyrate

He later did another degree I think in the UK
Re: What Is Your Experience As A 3rd Class Graduate by Junior66(m): 6:50am On Jan 06, 2023
Slurity:
what did you study please and do you haveany experience?
I studied Economics for my first degree and Taxation for my second degree. I only have 2 years teaching experience.
Re: What Is Your Experience As A 3rd Class Graduate by SodiumValproate: 9:00am On Jan 06, 2023
Sammy07:
You're 2.1 like this comment wink
Siofra, Candidlady, Jennyclay, Shalommy Sweetplum etc can never like this grin grin grin

Let's not even talk of Jeon wey no near higher institution grin
Re: What Is Your Experience As A 3rd Class Graduate by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 06, 2023
SodiumValproate:

Siofra, Candidlady, Jennyclay, Shalommy Sweetplum etc can never like this grin grin grin

Motor fit jam u today ontop my matter

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Experience As A 3rd Class Graduate by Jeon(f): 9:30am On Jan 06, 2023
SodiumValproate:

Si.ofra, Can.didlady, Jen.nyclay, Shalommy Swe.etplum etc can never like this grin grin grin

Shalommy
Pell, Pells1 or whatever is your name, behave yourself /have sense this is 2023.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Experience As A 3rd Class Graduate by Shalommy(f): 9:56am On Jan 06, 2023
Jeon:

Shalommy
Pell, Pells1 or whatever is your name, behave yourself /have sense this is 2023.
Shalommy? undecided Are you ok?
Re: What Is Your Experience As A 3rd Class Graduate by Shalommy(f): 10:26am On Jan 06, 2023
Jeon:

Shalommy
You don't wanna reply? cool. It was a mistake huh. Chaii cheesy cheesy You're my girlfriend and can't bully you. wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Much Will You Earn Monthly In Nigeria To Make Moving Abroad Unattractive? / Talent Is Better Than Education / Nurse Sacked For Preaching To Patients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.