Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,693 members, 7,813,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP (41391 Views)

PDP Crisis: Suspend Me And Take Whatever You See, Wike Dares Ayu / Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe / You Can't Beat APC In Osun State - Tinubu Dares PDP (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by tfelicityk(m): 7:50pm On Dec 30, 2022
I now understood what OBJ said then concerning his then vice being the president of this country...

Things are happening in this world...

This is how some people cannot "forgive and forget"

2 Likes

Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by maxzzo1(m): 7:51pm On Dec 30, 2022
Cj4charles:
Wiked Wike helping to remove PDP from Southern region for LP, why Kwankwanso scattering APC and PDP vote for LP grin grin cheesy cheesy
U sabi calculate

2 Likes

Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by homegirl1: 7:51pm On Dec 30, 2022
post=119557920:
Can one sane Nairalander kindly give us the quote on Wike to Obi just 2/3 days ago,
when Wike was asked about PandoraObi presidential ambition,
Something related to 'We are not talking about Traders Union President here, we are talking about Nigeria President!!)
We need that complete quote ASAP biko.

For the children of hate, frustrations and perdition that voted for Atiku less than 4 years ago and are now out telling sane Nigerians that he is a thief, he is corrupt a criminal, he hates other religions, he is also a terrorist etc.
For you knowing all this and still went ahead to vote for him just 3 years ago
God will judge you all, the calamity you want to befall our darling nation then will be visited on you and yours.
No be curse,
Na fact .

As long as God lives

No wonder you are not doing well in life if not you should have known by now that Wike denied ever saying such a thing. Shame on you though

2 Likes

Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by adigun4mee(m): 7:52pm On Dec 30, 2022
SLAP44:
grin

If PDP expels Wike, they will come 5th in this presidential elections

But either way, Peter Obi will win

God bless Nigeria.
Son,always digest what you intended to write before posting it.He Wike only has one vote .He can’t dictate the future of Nigerians
Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by FuckOsuPigs: 7:52pm On Dec 30, 2022
SLAP44:
grin

God bless Nigeria.

Abeegi! Peter Obi ko, Peter Obioma ni.

We dey call animals wey get horn, snail too dey show face. Mstcheeeew.
Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by africandollar: 7:52pm On Dec 30, 2022
Sweetplum:
[b]This man is just using clip on Atiku's penni s.
It's paining Atiku small-small [/b]but Wike doesn't care.
Dunno why someone can be so WIKEdly WICKed!
This is what Atiku, Bukola Saraki and others did to GEJ in 2014.
All of you, it's either Obi or Tinubu. Tinubu or Obi. Be prepared to serve one of them.
SAY NO TO ANOTHER NORTHERNER IN ASO ROCK.
If Dem born any northerner or PDP dog well, bark!

I was about to mention that the above statement was so gay till I realized you were a babe so you know what? C'mon and clip that thang slowly for me babe...yeah...like that babe grin grin
Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by SLAP44: 7:54pm On Dec 30, 2022
adigun4mee:
Son,always digest what you intended to write before posting it.He Wike only has one vote .He can’t dictate the future of Nigerians

Let PDP kick Wike out and we will see how Atiku will run to dubai even before the elections.

1 Like

Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 30, 2022
DigiTal5i:
I think Wike is taking this too far

Someone said "I cannot be a slave in my own Country", meaning he detest how Fulanis arrogate upon themselves the right to rule Nigeria indefinitely and you are saying he is "taking this too far".

All I can say is thank God we still still have men like Wike and Tinubu alive.

5 Likes

Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by fuckJones(f): 7:54pm On Dec 30, 2022
SLAP44:
grin

God bless Nigeria.
win bet9ja?
Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by viodemus: 7:57pm On Dec 30, 2022
They (pdp) should honor his wishes.

Oga Atiku, the frail midget elephant, no try at all. You like oga Tinubu had a chance to be real statesman, but you chose to be childish for power. How can people really blame oga wike, when you are against unity and fairness. I still think you have a right to compete in any state as long as it is an approved place, and oga wike has no right to deny you or anyone that privilege.

Nigeria needs to get on a jet speed to prosperity and all around improvements.
Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by AbidoyeAyobami(m): 7:57pm On Dec 30, 2022
2023: G-5 Governors Has Not Reached Deal With Anyone - Wike Blows Hot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-q_XPLHA4ss
Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by fof1: 7:58pm On Dec 30, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:
The stance taken by Governor Wike and others by not endorsing any candidate makes them important.

The attention of all Nigerians will now be on whoever the G5 Governors endorse as the Presidential candidate for 2023 (reasons why the APC BAT/Shettima media team trended fake news of G5 endorsing Tinubu)

However, the suspense now will lend more acceptability and support to whoever they eventually endorse.

So you now know that, APC Trended on False Alarm and Fake News? Good thinking
Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by spencekat(m): 7:59pm On Dec 30, 2022
Na lie eeeeeh.OBJ never knelt before Atiku.Wike you can lie eeeeehhhh

1 Like

Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by Nasan(m): 7:59pm On Dec 30, 2022
Noisemaker. You Are Nothing In The PDP.

PDP Will Survive With Or Without The G5.

Like The Hausa Adage "Na Gaba Yayi Gaba". Atiku Will Emerge Victorious 2023 Insha Allah.

Make No Mistake About This "Only God That Gave Power To Whom HE Want Not Wike And His Co-travelers PDP Internally Displaced Politicians (G5).

Oya Now. Please, Rush To Abuja And Bow Down To Rotimi Ameachi ���.

#AtikuOrganisingForAction

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by spencekat(m): 8:05pm On Dec 30, 2022
gassbee:
Is risky to expel him now, he might decamp to apc. Expelling him wil b cool wen he has left power
Let him decamp.
Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by Perfectnumber6(m): 8:06pm On Dec 30, 2022
post=119557920:
Can one sane Nairalander kindly give us the quote on Wike to Obi just 2/3 days ago,
when Wike was asked about PandoraObi presidential ambition,
Something related to 'We are not talking about Traders Union President here, we are talking about Nigeria President!!)
We need that complete quote ASAP biko.

For the children of hate, frustrations and perdition that voted for Atiku less than 4 years ago and are now out telling sane Nigerians that he is a thief, he is corrupt a criminal, he hates other religions, he is also a terrorist etc.
For you knowing all this and still went ahead to vote for him just 3 years ago
God will judge you all, the calamity you want to befall our darling nation then will be visited on you and yours.
No be curse,
Na fact .

As long as God lives

Oluku bloody liar who can't even grow his own vulture grilling business.. just like his useless daddy president who has been barren like his cows ���

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by Eriggs: 8:07pm On Dec 30, 2022
Perfectnumber6:

Oluku bloody liar who can't even grow his own vulture grilling business.. just like his useless daddy president who has been barren like his cows ���
Better no allow aunty MANNA matter give u high blood pressure, dis one yoi are just quoting dem MANNA up and down since morning.
grin grin
Na dem MANNA fit una for dis forum I swear grin grin
Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by spencekat(m): 8:08pm On Dec 30, 2022
asobo1:
You lack political knowledge to refer to Prof Jerry Ghana as a veteran grin Jerry Ghana can't win a house of representatives seat in his Niger state. Veteran that was in SDP in 2019 and deceived Donald Duke to contest for president and just returned back to PDP less than 2 years ago.
Prof.Gana was one of the founding fathers of PDP.He may not have that electoral value at present,but he had those days.
Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by kezy4(m): 8:08pm On Dec 30, 2022
COMPANY USED FORD RANGERS FOR SALE AT NGN1.4M EACH 'SERVICE, START AND GO' - NON NEGOTIABLE.

Dear All, please we have Company Used Ford Rangers for sale at NGN1.4M each 'service start and go' in Port Harcourt, Rivers State. Please call 08133833313, 08162059481 (WhatsApp) for video and pics
Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by Perfectnumber6(m): 8:10pm On Dec 30, 2022
Eriggs:

Better no allow aunty MANNA matter give u high blood pressure, dis one yoi are just quoting dem MANNA up and down since morning.
grin grin
Na dem MANNA fit una for dis forum I swear grin grin

The guy na mugu I believe say em na still under 20's
Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by Georgejeez: 8:10pm On Dec 30, 2022
The one holding the key right now is not any nonsense G5 but Kwankwaso .

Atiku should be doing more to win him over and get him to declare for PDP ,, once that is done ,in the words of Dead man in New Jerusalem movie
Even the unshakable will be shaken
Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by Wolexzy1112: 8:12pm On Dec 30, 2022
OBidients are taking over everything.
RobbStark36: Monopoly of Nairaland is finally over

Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by Asour: 8:12pm On Dec 30, 2022
Aboguede:
Why do I have a feeling that all this dramas are simply PDP screet strategies to steal 2023 election shocked

Without drama (i.e. a more United front) they couldn't win 2019. How can they then win with a divided approach.

Strange.
Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by EyezofGod12020: 8:14pm On Dec 30, 2022
OBidients really mean business ooo
wasco822: Great forum.....Best Nairaland alternative ever

Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by Dmamasboy3: 8:16pm On Dec 30, 2022
Absolutely, OBidients have been shown too much persecution and hate on Nairaland.....I am glad we now have our own forum ECHO nigeria
wman7: Now we have alternative, anytime Nairaland messes up

1 Share

Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by saintnegroid(m): 8:17pm On Dec 30, 2022
ecolime:
Atiku is an agent of destabilisation. Nigerians will be severely polarized and divided under his leadership. He's worse than Buhari.

Baba Bulaba is a unifier but his health, old age, shadiness, looting, drugs, dementia etc. isn't what we can overlook especially for a nation in crises.

The only option we have is Peter Obi.
stop this nonsense at once... Who is worst than buhari? There is no man on planet earth that is worst than buhari... Leave sentiments and sell your candidate in peace... Honestly I would have knocked you if you were standing close to me saying this nonsense. Just so you know, nobody in Nigeria is worst as buhari

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ex-Gov Yari Lands In London Hospital After Losing Senate Presidency To Akpabio / Bayelsa Election: APC Cars Spotted In The Streets Of Bayelsa(photos) / Arase Commissions Police Dogsl Breeding Centre- Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.