Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,591 members, 7,816,455 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

One Great Mistake I Keep Regreting Every Day Of My Life - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Great Mistake I Keep Regreting Every Day Of My Life (5291 Views)

I called my ex. Please Don't Make This Mistake I Made. / Married Women On This Section, Don't Make The Mistake I Made / The Terrible Mistake I Made Inviting My Ex Boyfriend To My Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Great Mistake I Keep Regreting Every Day Of My Life by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 31, 2022
Until you lose that money u will know the value of it. Money over anything. With money you can have a good communication skill if u are ready to learn.

1 Like

Re: One Great Mistake I Keep Regreting Every Day Of My Life by ImmanuelMyron(m): 8:17am On Dec 31, 2022
Bro iffa should holla u wetin dey sup me everyday eh u go give thanks for yours.

Battlin' depression since i'm 18.U ever experience this?

SAD: Seasonal Affective Disorder.
PTSD: Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder.
PDD: Persistent Depressive Disorder.

Make i stop fo' here. FYI, anxienty don cause me shortness breathing. Hell asf bro, that shit nearly off my life with lung disease(airway).

DEPRESSION KILLS!!!

1 Like

Re: One Great Mistake I Keep Regreting Every Day Of My Life by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 31, 2022
phorget:
Let's trade...

Give me your money and get my communication/relationship skills... undecided

Good relationship/communication skill will get u some racks. cool
Re: One Great Mistake I Keep Regreting Every Day Of My Life by phorget(m): 8:20am On Dec 31, 2022
michaelwestern:

What you need is God not relationship. God makes everything better.

Ndi church don come again.

How about those deeper life sadist? Despite them having the whole God yet they cant even keep a good relationship with their own self. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Great Mistake I Keep Regreting Every Day Of My Life by Karleb(m): 8:38am On Dec 31, 2022
phorget:

Ndi church don come again.

How about those deeper life sadist? Despite them having the whole God yet they cant even keep a good relationship with their own self. undecided

Don't mind them. grin
Re: One Great Mistake I Keep Regreting Every Day Of My Life by stanvesco(m): 9:12am On Dec 31, 2022
mic360:
Is to think that money would give me happiness. To be sincere, my mentality is so messed up. I placed Money before quality relationships, before friends, and some other stuff.

Yet my soul remains empty, I love being sad and I just can't control it. It is eating me deep, and I know it would affect me in the long run but i just can't help it.

How I wish I had not put money before my Education, Relationships, Friends. Worst is Poor comminunication skill, I can't even mentain a good conversation both online and offline.

Meh, just needed to pour this out as i gat no one to pour out my mind to...Looking forward to reshaping my mentality on everything.

Last last did you get the money?

Share the money or share how you got it and I will allow you become my friend.

Patapata 6months you will pick up on all your aforementioned skills.

Its communication both online and offline
I be adept at them. Deal
Re: One Great Mistake I Keep Regreting Every Day Of My Life by techWriter3: 10:12am On Dec 31, 2022
want's imports
Re: One Great Mistake I Keep Regreting Every Day Of My Life by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 31, 2022
First of all if you have money, you already have 90 percent of everything in this life, the remaining is just 10 percent, ha ha, its just small thing that remaining, just get some self help books you can even download articles online and read to better your life, like i said don't worry if you have money you almost have everything, just that small is remaining, please read and read and read and also put the knowledge you found into action.

DON'T WORRY BRO

1 Like

Re: One Great Mistake I Keep Regreting Every Day Of My Life by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 31, 2022
phorget:
Let's trade...

Exactly bro, me too i wish i could trade places with this guy, who communication skills help? give me the money biko, infact rich people don't need to speak or communicate too much.
Re: One Great Mistake I Keep Regreting Every Day Of My Life by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 31, 2022
theophorus:
Over the years, you will get to know that Money is not the most important thing and the really Good things of Life are not money dependent.

Keep deceiving yourself, but money is an important factor to enjoy life.
Re: One Great Mistake I Keep Regreting Every Day Of My Life by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 31, 2022
mic360:

To begin with, I don't even know where to start from, It like i have come to accept that part of me, Sadness, Darkness, No Emotions. I feel safe with them.

bro nothing is wrong with you, now i am beginning to doubt if you really have this money as you said because if you truly you do you wont be bothered, even if you are a sadist family and friends would flock you, people will seek your face they would always wanting to please you or lick your ass, na dem go dey rush you.

1 Like

Re: One Great Mistake I Keep Regreting Every Day Of My Life by Baronthecelebri: 10:51am On Dec 31, 2022
You took expired weed, mumu man.
Re: One Great Mistake I Keep Regreting Every Day Of My Life by LOVEGINO(m): 11:29am On Dec 31, 2022
Sweetplum:
Yet, money is key. You can v any good skill but if you don't v money, you are useless with it. Except you use the skills to create money.
no mind d op. He no get problem.
Re: One Great Mistake I Keep Regreting Every Day Of My Life by Blupen(m): 12:09pm On Dec 31, 2022
mic360:
Is to think that money would give me happiness. To be sincere, my mentality is so messed up. I placed Money before quality relationships, before friends, and some other stuff.

Yet my soul remains empty, I love being sad and I just can't control it. It is eating me deep, and I know it would affect me in the long run but i just can't help it.

How I wish I had not put money before my Education, Relationships, Friends. Worst is Poor comminunication skill, I can't even mentain a good conversation both online and offline.

Meh, just needed to pour this out as i gat no one to pour out my mind to...Looking forward to reshaping my mentality on everything.

Are you rich now??

1 Like

Re: One Great Mistake I Keep Regreting Every Day Of My Life by Nonexisting1: 12:09pm On Dec 31, 2022
Brother, it's not too late to make amends. While you hustle, remember to at least live your life as well. Living include bonding with family and friends especially your parents. Never let go of your family in your quest for money.
Re: One Great Mistake I Keep Regreting Every Day Of My Life by Entrepreneurrr: 12:56pm On Dec 31, 2022
Ohh. But you are on a right track since you still want to improve.

Money sweet but happiness is sweeter.
Re: One Great Mistake I Keep Regreting Every Day Of My Life by Rrchrd(m): 12:59pm On Dec 31, 2022
Mmm life isnt balance,
Am here regretting why I didn't used the money i spent in sch to invest

& someone else is here regretting otherwise.
Re: One Great Mistake I Keep Regreting Every Day Of My Life by Demonicus: 2:33pm On Dec 31, 2022
drightguy:
Stop taking any hard substances. It will always put you in mood of deep thoughts and regrets.

What ever mistake that was made is all past; make the corrections now and it will be fine.
It has nothing to do with the Op taking any hard substance in this write up,

Omor dey way Nigerians dey judge people wey dey high for public, you go think say dem no dey hide run am too. undecided
Re: One Great Mistake I Keep Regreting Every Day Of My Life by ifeoluwapo25977: 2:47pm On Dec 31, 2022
Over the years, you will get to know that Money is not the most important thing and the really Good things of Life are not money dependent.Over the years, you will get to know that Money is not the most important thing and the really Good things of Life are not money dependent....

1 Like

Re: One Great Mistake I Keep Regreting Every Day Of My Life by drightguy(m): 5:09pm On Dec 31, 2022
Demonicus:

It has nothing to do with the Op taking any hard substance in this write up,

Omor dey way Nigerians dey judge people wey dey high for public, you go think say dem no dey hide run am too. undecided

Entirely your thought. No comment

1 Like

Re: One Great Mistake I Keep Regreting Every Day Of My Life by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 31, 2022
ifeoluwapo25977:
Over the years, you will get to know that Money is not the most important thing and the really Good things of Life are not money dependent.Over the years, you will get to know that Money is not the most important thing and the really Good things of Life are not money dependent....

Make Sapa catch you for 2yrs grin grin. Na you go come edit this post
Re: One Great Mistake I Keep Regreting Every Day Of My Life by david102(m): 8:38pm On Dec 31, 2022
Everything is about your MIND.
All these you mentioned is needed for growth and progress.

What are the things you can do to move forward?
1. Read Books. Inspirational book, Christian books

2. Know your Creator. Your Soul is in desperate need for purpose. Your inner being wants to fulfill purpose. To find the purpose of an item we need to ask the manufacturer. Go to God in Prayer. Know Jesus

3. Join a Community. A church is a community, participate in every activity, involve yourself in a department you handle.
Re: One Great Mistake I Keep Regreting Every Day Of My Life by Slynation(m): 8:53pm On Dec 31, 2022
phorget:
Let's trade...

quite simple... grin cheesy
Re: One Great Mistake I Keep Regreting Every Day Of My Life by Slynation(m): 8:55pm On Dec 31, 2022
ifeoluwapo25977:
You have spoken like a true lady....!! But I just you are conversant with the slogan "Money cures nonsense"
Re: One Great Mistake I Keep Regreting Every Day Of My Life by jclassiq(m): 9:15pm On Dec 31, 2022
AndroidAI:
People often think that there's a stage where all they feel is bliss and happiness. But that's not life. Sometimes you feel happy, sometimes you feel sad. The most important thing is recognising your feelings, and consciously making an attempt to dwell on the positive, those things that make you happy. Money is very important, and so is your relationships.
No be lie.

People always say "a better tomorrow".

1 Like

Re: One Great Mistake I Keep Regreting Every Day Of My Life by 77star: 5:52am On Jan 01, 2023
Sweetplum:
Yet, money is key. You can v any good skill but if you don't v money, you are useless with it. Except you use the skills to create money.
Gbenu e soun!
Re: One Great Mistake I Keep Regreting Every Day Of My Life by Exceed15: 8:45am On Jan 01, 2023
There is always a starting point. Build quality relationship, the money will follow. On your communication skills start by reading books on public speaking

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Need Husbands, But Men Not Forthcoming / Is Beating Ur Girl/fiance Or Wife Good: Even If She Is Wrong? / Wow I Can't Believe This Mmm Is Back (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.