Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,241 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

What's Your New Year Resolution With Respect To Love Relationship? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your New Year Resolution With Respect To Love Relationship? (15002 Views)

I Met This Girl On Nairaland And We Are In Love/relationship / ‘Doggy Style Is For Side Chicks, Main Chicks Get Laid With Respect’ – Twitter Us / 13 Attitudes To Get Rid Of For A Healthy And Happy Love Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your New Year Resolution With Respect To Love Relationship? by Exceed15: 8:04am On Jan 01, 2023
Zonefree:

Same thing you said last year grin

Proof please he/she said it last year
Re: What's Your New Year Resolution With Respect To Love Relationship? by obinnazy(m): 8:35am On Jan 01, 2023
blockgeek69:
As for me, i have made up my mind to treat my woman rights. That babe don try for me. I don too form alpha male to her, i go soft small, just small because she earned it. But I no want too looseguard grin

Tell us, in what ways has she been helpful to you??
Re: What's Your New Year Resolution With Respect To Love Relationship? by obinnazy(m): 8:38am On Jan 01, 2023
virginprincess:
I will not let any man use my head this 2023,and i will also set strict standards when it comes to relationships like no sex before marriage.

Only virgins should say that and make sure you stick no asking of financial favor from him before marriage
Re: What's Your New Year Resolution With Respect To Love Relationship? by iammolise(m): 8:59am On Jan 01, 2023
virginprincess:
I will not let any man use my head this 2023,and i will also set strict standards when it comes to relationships like no sex before marriage.
Virgin princess and different men... This is interesting wink undecided
virginprincess:
Virgin princess and different men... This is interesting wink
Re: What's Your New Year Resolution With Respect To Love Relationship? by odaniel1(m): 9:40am On Jan 01, 2023
i too dey observe and shine eyes for my last relshp sotey i dey monitor pass VAR. The thing gimme high bp and sleepless nights because I too reason my woman. Now wey I don loose am, I go reduce my kaku, I go try maintain my lane for my next rlshp, even if she like make she run matter outside, I go do like say my eye don spoil till I catch am red-handed. Insecurity no good for man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your New Year Resolution With Respect To Love Relationship? by Oyerinde16(m): 9:44am On Jan 01, 2023
EbenezerTriumph:
assuming you were positive to hiv you definitely would have committed suicide?

Probably not but year for no end well.... As I de like dis I flexed till this morning... Me n my wife flexing after cross over...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Your New Year Resolution With Respect To Love Relationship? by Pope98: 9:46am On Jan 01, 2023
odaniel1:
i too dey observe and shine eyes for my last relshp sotey i dey monitor pass VAR. The thing gimme high bp and sleepless nights because I too reason my woman. Now wey I don loose am, I go reduce my kaku, I go try maintain my lane for my next rlshp, even if she like make she run matter outside, I go do like say my eye don spoil till I catch am red-handed. Insecurity no good for man.
lol I no fit laugh... Just try relax... Woman matter no me wetin dem de carry for head na for shoulder once e too heavy you drop am like load grin grin
Re: What's Your New Year Resolution With Respect To Love Relationship? by funkemary(f): 10:35am On Jan 01, 2023
Though i entered the year single, i will fall in love and get married before the year runs out, Amen.

1 Like

Re: What's Your New Year Resolution With Respect To Love Relationship? by Yungnaira55: 11:06am On Jan 01, 2023
virginprincess:

Jus dey play. If u open leg, no guy go open his pocket
Re: What's Your New Year Resolution With Respect To Love Relationship? by samcolee(m): 11:13am On Jan 01, 2023
virginprincess:
Delta,me sef i don't want relationship that won't lead to marriage.

Waiting for your response I'm in delta can we chat?
Re: What's Your New Year Resolution With Respect To Love Relationship? by Dyfynezz12(m): 11:15am On Jan 01, 2023
Will never beg to be luved
Re: What's Your New Year Resolution With Respect To Love Relationship? by EbenezerTriumph: 11:40am On Jan 01, 2023
Oyerinde16:

Probably not but year for no end well.... As I de like dis I flexed till this morning... Me n my wife flexing after cross over...
enjoy brother cool
you fit also send small tips make I take chop rice cheesy
na school I dey oo so no new year spending for me sha
Re: What's Your New Year Resolution With Respect To Love Relationship? by EbenezerTriumph: 11:44am On Jan 01, 2023
TheGoodAmerican:
I don't date but maybe I'll start in 2023 and possibly find the love of my life. No Nigerian man. I want beautiful mixed, or blasian kids.
what do you have to offer?
Re: What's Your New Year Resolution With Respect To Love Relationship? by iHateFraudsters: 11:57am On Jan 01, 2023
blockgeek69:
As for me, i have made up my mind to treat my woman rights. That babe don try for me. I don too form alpha male to her, i go soft small, just small because she earned it. But I no want too looseguard grin

She is loyal to you because you're an alpha male.

Once you start simping, she go dump your ass

1 Like

Re: What's Your New Year Resolution With Respect To Love Relationship? by sync(f): 1:18pm On Jan 01, 2023
You will tell me from Day 1 what u really want. No time wasting anymore
Re: What's Your New Year Resolution With Respect To Love Relationship? by virginprincess(f): 1:35pm On Jan 01, 2023
samcolee:

Waiting for your response I'm in delta can we chat?
Ok,Are you from delta?
Re: What's Your New Year Resolution With Respect To Love Relationship? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 01, 2023
Honestly, give less, it’s okay smiley
Re: What's Your New Year Resolution With Respect To Love Relationship? by samcolee(m): 4:53pm On Jan 01, 2023
virginprincess:
Ok,Are you from delta?

No send your WhatsApp contact to saminyce0@gmail.com let's go from there please
Re: What's Your New Year Resolution With Respect To Love Relationship? by Optmus(m): 5:27pm On Jan 01, 2023
Become Dark Redpilled.
Re: What's Your New Year Resolution With Respect To Love Relationship? by achimendy(m): 7:46pm On Jan 01, 2023
virginprincess:

Hmmmmm
Re: What's Your New Year Resolution With Respect To Love Relationship? by Omowoolata: 8:28pm On Jan 01, 2023
I will love and appreciate myself more and more.
To wear good clothes eat well and be happy

Women are not worth it. So ungrateful and brutal.
If you are kind man you are considered stupid...

1 Like

Re: What's Your New Year Resolution With Respect To Love Relationship? by sacajawea: 8:30pm On Jan 01, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:
I never dey financially buoyant. Relationship for me will only happen when that happens, so no thoughts concerning relationships this 2023.
How old are you right now
Late 20s, Mid 20s
Or early 30s?
Re: What's Your New Year Resolution With Respect To Love Relationship? by Sixfeetbelle: 8:57pm On Jan 01, 2023
sacajawea:

How old are you right now
Late 20s, Mid 20s
Or early 30s?

Is financial buoyancy attached to age group?
Re: What's Your New Year Resolution With Respect To Love Relationship? by sacajawea: 9:25pm On Jan 01, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

Is financial buoyancy attached to age group?
I ask that question with all sincerity
Not to spite you, not Insult or not because of Financial Buoyancy and age group like you were thinking

I ask so as to know how you think
A person in a certain age range, Will not say that thing that you said, "let me make money first" before relationship
Re: What's Your New Year Resolution With Respect To Love Relationship? by Sixfeetbelle: 9:33pm On Jan 01, 2023
sacajawea:

I ask that question with all sincerity
Not to spite you, not Insult or not because of Financial Buoyancy and age group like you were thinking

I ask so as to know how you think
A person in a certain age range, Will not say that thing that you said, "let me make money first" before relationship

You still linked it to age group. "A person in a certain age group..."

(Sigh)

See, different human beings have different priority. Which means not everyone in a particular age group will have relationship at the top of their list.

I know what I'm after when it comes to relationships, and since being financially buoyant is one of them, then relationship has to take a backseat for the meantime. It's that simple.
Re: What's Your New Year Resolution With Respect To Love Relationship? by DonroxyII: 2:05am On Jan 05, 2023
dontrulee:
Not interested in relationship in 2023.
I want to focus on wealth and money making!

In 2022, I focus on relationship. Yeah, I think I dated close to 40 ladies if not more. There was a time I was dating 15 at once. It was all just for fun, to understand the female gender better and to explore. I have had my fill of that, I have loved and I have been loved back in return. I have knowledge and experience in relationship matters, now it's time to go for the bag. grin grin
Hiannnn , grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Girl With The Big Bo Obz Come's Out With New Pictures Showing All Her Breast / I Am Feeling You / Can A Stingy Man Change?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.