Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,632 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

What's Your New Year Resolution With Respect To Love Relationship? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your New Year Resolution With Respect To Love Relationship? (14960 Views)

I Met This Girl On Nairaland And We Are In Love/relationship / ‘Doggy Style Is For Side Chicks, Main Chicks Get Laid With Respect’ – Twitter Us / 13 Attitudes To Get Rid Of For A Healthy And Happy Love Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your New Year Resolution With Respect To Love Relationship? by iamme1234(m): 10:48pm On Dec 31, 2022
Mine is to stop answering those single mothers disturbing out there.

2 Likes

Re: What's Your New Year Resolution With Respect To Love Relationship? by iamme1234(m): 10:49pm On Dec 31, 2022
Mine is to stop answering those single mothers out there disturbing for relationship
Re: What's Your New Year Resolution With Respect To Love Relationship? by Peskid147: 11:01pm On Dec 31, 2022
I will find the person dat will love me for who I am and not for what I have cus women Don show me shege
Re: What's Your New Year Resolution With Respect To Love Relationship? by prophetfire: 11:02pm On Dec 31, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
"I will do this", " I will do that". Bla bla. Abeg, just do you. 2023 is just a date change. Change has to be intentional and skin-deep. Year in and year out, the same rubbish.
Told them Told them grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Your New Year Resolution With Respect To Love Relationship? by aimmoney9: 11:03pm On Dec 31, 2022
virginprincess:
I will not let any man use my head this 2023,and i will also set strict standards when it comes to relationships like no sex before marriage.
Small small dey rub our head with oil....... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What's Your New Year Resolution With Respect To Love Relationship? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Dec 31, 2022
blockgeek69:
As the topic goes, what's your new year resolution in 2023 with regards to boyfriend, girlfriend relationship?

I'm walking down the aisle with her. Fvck Redpill, I'm now Purplepill baby cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: What's Your New Year Resolution With Respect To Love Relationship? by haryobami13(f): 11:34pm On Dec 31, 2022
To do away with fake love
Re: What's Your New Year Resolution With Respect To Love Relationship? by wonderr(m): 11:41pm On Dec 31, 2022
BigDawsNet:

It's not necessary

We are not divorcing

It's forever union
that's the problem it always look perfect at the inception, those divorcing now were also once deeply in love, they never envisaged divorce, just use your discretion right, wishing you a happy married life in advance.

1 Like

Re: What's Your New Year Resolution With Respect To Love Relationship? by GoodCane: 11:41pm On Dec 31, 2022
blockgeek69:
As for me, i have made up my mind to treat my woman rights. That babe don try for me. I don too form alpha male to her, i go soft small, just small because she earned it. But I no want too looseguard grin

Comrade grin grin
Re: What's Your New Year Resolution With Respect To Love Relationship? by BigDawsNet: 12:08am On Jan 01, 2023
wonderr:
that's the problem it always look perfect at the inception, those divorcing now were also once deeply in love, they never envisaged divorce, just use your discretion right, wishing you a happy married life in advance.

Thanks
I wish you Happy new year bro...

1 Like

Re: What's Your New Year Resolution With Respect To Love Relationship? by chatinent: 12:29am On Jan 01, 2023
Just make sure you are living within your means and taking one day at a time. You aren't in a competition with anyone.

1 Like

Re: What's Your New Year Resolution With Respect To Love Relationship? by Deboski12: 12:39am On Jan 01, 2023
Thank goodness She earned it. Still dont loose guide though.
blockgeek69:
As for me, i have made up my mind to treat my woman rights. That babe don try for me. I don too form alpha male to her, i go soft small, just small because she earned it. But I no want too looseguard grin
Re: What's Your New Year Resolution With Respect To Love Relationship? by Plugsk(m): 12:59am On Jan 01, 2023
Just dey play grin
virginprincess:
Those are one of my strong resolutions besides i have never open my legs for any man,know this and know peace.
Re: What's Your New Year Resolution With Respect To Love Relationship? by kepstone: 1:39am On Jan 01, 2023
I don’t know if I can love again, I’m so pained and in a dark place, I’ve never known or feel what rejection is like until now. But I hope and pray 2023 heals me and open my heart to love again.
My last experience ended yesterday... Guyz with good intentions are not always lucky...
Did everything to make relationship work only to discover that the one I love never valued me..
I am staying clear of relationship to build my business more wealth. If love comes I will marry but for now I want my heart to heal.

3 Likes

Re: What's Your New Year Resolution With Respect To Love Relationship? by Peero1: 1:48am On Jan 01, 2023
blockgeek69:
As the topic goes, what's your new year resolution in 2023 with regards to boyfriend, girlfriend relationship?

Me like this, I want to go into a serious relationship and it must be no sex. Because this sex of a thing is devilish.
Re: What's Your New Year Resolution With Respect To Love Relationship? by Nobody: 1:56am On Jan 01, 2023
I don't date but maybe I'll start in 2023 and possibly find the love of my life. No Nigerian man. I want beautiful mixed, or blasian kids.
Re: What's Your New Year Resolution With Respect To Love Relationship? by Munzy14(m): 2:04am On Jan 01, 2023
Zonefree:

Same thing you said last year grin
grin grin

Normal new year resolution the end around JANUARY 5th grin grin
Re: What's Your New Year Resolution With Respect To Love Relationship? by Nobody: 2:19am On Jan 01, 2023
kepstone:
I don’t know if I can love again, I’m so pained and in a dark place, I’ve never known or feel what rejection is like until now. But I hope and pray 2023 heals me and open my heart to love again.
My last experience ended yesterday... Guyz with good intentions are not always lucky...
Did everything to make relationship work only to discover that the one I love never valued me..
I am staying clear of relationship to build my business more wealth. If love comes I will marry but for now I want my heart to heal.

Actually, relationships can break you.

1 Like

Re: What's Your New Year Resolution With Respect To Love Relationship? by Jubilancy(f): 2:21am On Jan 01, 2023
Keep trying : I have been quite blessed and slightly unfortunate as well good men wrong genotype

So this year I just want to focus on finding a good matured man with an AA GEnotype and love : this year my plan is to find, vibe and love harder ….

1 Like

Re: What's Your New Year Resolution With Respect To Love Relationship? by Nobody: 2:28am On Jan 01, 2023
My relationship life is a mess Sha
I don't have any resolution
I'll just take it one step at a time and let God decide
I'm tired of being hurt

1 Like

Re: What's Your New Year Resolution With Respect To Love Relationship? by Eaglesence: 2:35am On Jan 01, 2023
Hopefully to meet my Mr. Right. Its been too long. One aint growing anu younger
Re: What's Your New Year Resolution With Respect To Love Relationship? by Eaglesence: 2:37am On Jan 01, 2023
LightOnScams:

Actually, relationships can break you.

So sorry about that. I know how you feel. It is well
Re: What's Your New Year Resolution With Respect To Love Relationship? by Nobody: 3:09am On Jan 01, 2023
grin grin grin
Re: What's Your New Year Resolution With Respect To Love Relationship? by Sukkyy2010: 3:49am On Jan 01, 2023
blockgeek69:
You'll regret that because She'll surely screwed up with the grace you're a bout to give to her and along the line you'll lose your masculinity and once that is gone your attractiveness diminish.

I'm sure you don't want to experience the effective result.

1 Like

Re: What's Your New Year Resolution With Respect To Love Relationship? by blazesam(m): 5:37am On Jan 01, 2023
Abfinest007:

I've been single for d past six months
m searching for love...

Am Blaze Samuel... Benue by origin, Tiv by tribe.. work with WJF in partnership with Heartland foundation as an M&E OFFICER...... Call me if you choose to. I want a relationship but distance.... So I can see my woman once in a while and see how things may work for us both. Close one's didn't work for me ...

+2347018520144

Whatapp only .. just introduce yourself using vn.. so I could know .eg am so so from nairaland...
Re: What's Your New Year Resolution With Respect To Love Relationship? by Streetpriest1: 6:28am On Jan 01, 2023
To be passionately and voraciously loved.
Re: What's Your New Year Resolution With Respect To Love Relationship? by Flesh10: 6:34am On Jan 01, 2023
For my relationship this year, I just hope to double hustle save up enough, add another stream of income, put my parlour in order so I can make that girl my wife in 2024.

1 Like

Re: What's Your New Year Resolution With Respect To Love Relationship? by Osupig: 6:44am On Jan 01, 2023
To stop smoking and fapping
Re: What's Your New Year Resolution With Respect To Love Relationship? by Osupig: 6:46am On Jan 01, 2023
Zonefree:

Dey play.
Sha just dey play
Re: What's Your New Year Resolution With Respect To Love Relationship? by Cazzim(m): 7:18am On Jan 01, 2023
virginprincess:
I will not let any man use my head this 2023,and i will also set strict standards when it comes to relationships like no sex before marriage.
hmmm but you can not untucked the Bleep that you have Bleep before so why now did u want to make the rules?
Re: What's Your New Year Resolution With Respect To Love Relationship? by Cazzim(m): 7:24am On Jan 01, 2023
nairavsdollars:
To Remain a virgin
I hate virgin
Re: What's Your New Year Resolution With Respect To Love Relationship? by Exceed15: 8:02am On Jan 01, 2023
Do not put as much as it will break you into pieces when it fails. Guard your emotions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is Age A Big Deal? / Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? / Small Boy Wins 146 Million In Bet9ja PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.