Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,525 members, 7,816,282 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House (38817 Views)

I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! / My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone / Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by generalwo(m): 8:43pm On Dec 31, 2022
Richy4:

Don't forget that whom we are talking about is just a 19yr old student...

I have heard how unemployment is a big issue in Nigeria.. not to talk of someone looking for a part time job... Maybe by hustling, u are talking about him defrauding people AKA yahoo right?.
.....i didn't catch the part where he said he's 19......my bad then.... His mum should have a rethink and the idiot of a step father should get his own house and ship the guy's mum there.... Make e leave the house for the guy!!!
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by LastProphet: 8:43pm On Dec 31, 2022
Greattestman:
My mother has been threatening to commit suicide if I won't leave the house for her and her husband to be (my step-father to be). She gave me ultimatum of some days so I decided to call my uncle in the US and told him what was happening, he advised me to leave and get another house and he promised to pay my rent.

Two days ago he sent me 300, 000 Naira and I paid my rent 50, 000. I packed in today but my mother doesn't know my house and I'm planning to cut my mother off my life.

I seriously miss my father.

Who is at fault? There's no smoke without fire, what does she say you do that is wrong tell us? Then tell us what she does that you think is wrong.

1 Like

Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by Nobleou(m): 8:44pm On Dec 31, 2022
She failed to realize that you are her future...

Sorry to her

1 Like

Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by daveP(m): 8:44pm On Dec 31, 2022
Give her time and space. Don't cut her off. She will run to you and begin to call you to come around and shock you with love in no time. You sed go shock. Let her enjoy her lovelife for now.

1 Like

Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by ayenale1(m): 8:44pm On Dec 31, 2022
The sweetness in gbólar can not be over emphasize if your step dad is a Yoruba man...omo little jazzzzz don dey...its not ordinary for your mom to want to chase you away jus like that despite the fact that you are a male child....ise ti dahun...
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by pacespot(m): 8:45pm On Dec 31, 2022
I notice that nowadays most elderly Nigerians, both men and women, are just the menace to the lives of upcoming generations. They are selfish to their own interests but still want to be control freaks towards the younger generations.

Just look at how a mother used suicide threat to blackmail her own son to live the house (probably built by his late dad) for her new lover. Can't she be the one to move in with her new man?

That is why I don't respect any elderly persons these days like I used to before, otherwise they will take advantage of your respect for them and turn you into a fool.

Some people are already telling this poor boy to move on and be a man as if they don't know the economic situation of this country right now. Thank God for his uncle, the guy could have been homeless.

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by Richy4(m): 8:45pm On Dec 31, 2022
generalwo:
.....i didn't catch the part where he said he's 19......my bad then.... His mum should have a rethink and the idiot of a step father should get his own house and ship the guy's mum there.... Make e leave the house for the guy!!!
Just click on his name.. you will get all the stories of his life journey.. it's like a diary or update in family section
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by TAP23: 8:46pm On Dec 31, 2022
generalwo:
..... Why davido no dey stay him papa house because him papa get money Because e get house to inherit, make e no hustle build im own..... If him late father behave like am, which house this our guy for dey wait to inherit Na crime if e build im own so that him kids go inherit? Na the way im mama see am make her dey chase am commot for house..... Maybe na the kind pikin wen dey wait make mama cook before he chop...... The woman don tire to feed am without him contributing a dime to the welfare of the home.... I no regret telling him to go and work!!!!

You be mug.u o.... No where did he state that he was jobless or not doing anything o na u just dey assume nonsense o!
Why u mu.mu like this??

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by BRATISLAVA: 8:47pm On Dec 31, 2022
How much are male users paid for these topics? Every 2hrs, a misogynist topic comes up.

After bashing your "mother" what will it have done for everyone involved in it? The "evil woman" even gave him some money to set up his life with. Her crime is marrying another man. He expected her to become a nun to make himself happy.

People need to eat and stop hating women.

1 Like

Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by pacespot(m): 8:48pm On Dec 31, 2022
Isabi4lov:
Some mamas no dey use uncle D dey play , I no wan mention tribe but dem sabi troway their pikin for 3rd to 6th husband sef.

Which tribe?

1 Like

Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by FireUpNow(m): 8:48pm On Dec 31, 2022
The man your mother wants to marry don use fvck scatter your mother brain, so she wants you to leave so that she and her live in husband can do it anywhere and any position in the house. Is your late father the owner of the house? Are you the only child your mother had for your father? If the house belongs to your father then where are the house documents? Start your life many thanks to your uncle. By the time the man your mother is dying for collect the house from her and scrape her head then she will regret her actions. Don't cut ties with your mother, she remains your mother no matter what.

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by wirinet(m): 8:48pm On Dec 31, 2022
Ladymillion:
sorry dear, is your Dad late? Don't cut her off completely ,keep a tab on her just in case love dey shack am

What do you mean don't cut her off completely. You Nigerians know how to give stupid advice. A woman that sends her only son out of his father's house, into the streets without care how he will survive just because of her selfish sexual desires, and you say don't cut her off completely. Well she has already cut him off completely in the first place. The worst is she is blackmailing the son by threatening to kill hetself because she knows she has no legal or moral standing to send the son out of his father's house.

Even if the OP moves out, he should get a lawyer involved to make sure that the house is not sold without his consent or that the new husband should not start claiming the house should anything happen to his mother.
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by aikyg(m): 8:49pm On Dec 31, 2022
How can I get an uncle like yours? Just let your mom be. She probably misses waking up next to man that she loves. I fyou love your mom, just leave the house for her so she can have a little fun. Do it for her.
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by Avast(m): 8:49pm On Dec 31, 2022
Konji na bastard
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by Nonexisting1: 8:49pm On Dec 31, 2022
Greattestman:
My mother has been threatening to commit suicide if I won't leave the house for her and her husband to be (my step-father to be). She gave me ultimatum of some days so I decided to call my uncle in the US and told him what was happening, he advised me to leave and get another house and he promised to pay my rent.

Two days ago he sent me 300, 000 Naira and I paid my rent 50, 000. I packed in today but my mother doesn't know my house and I'm planning to cut my mother off my life.

Sorry brother. Is he alive somewhere or is he dead? If he is alive, search for him.
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by TAP23: 8:50pm On Dec 31, 2022
pacespot:
I notice that nowadays most elderly Nigerians, both men and women, are just the menace to the lives of upcoming generations. They are selfish to their own interests but still want to be control freaks towards the younger generations.

Just look at how a mother used suicide threat to blackmail her own son to live the house (probably built by his late dad) for her new lover. Can't she be the one to move in with her new man?

That is why I don't respect any elderly persons these days like I used to before, otherwise they will take advantage of your respect for them and turn you into a fool.

Some people are already telling this poor boy to move on and be a man as if they don't know the economic situation of this country right now. Thank God for his uncle, the guy could have been homeless.

Asin ehnn it's very annoying and irritating, the comments in seeing here.

Because of preeq, mama dey pursue pikin comot from him own house! Haba! Who does such? That kind thing no fit happen in a sane community.

Why can't she move in into the man's house? Notice how the mu.mu commentors ignore the man and face the poor boy, abi? Leave them there are all foooolls! All of them!

1 Like

Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by dfrost: 8:50pm On Dec 31, 2022
duro4chang:
You don't need to tell people all this. Everyone is passing through one challenge or the other

You don't need to listen to all that. Everyone is keeping quiet too.

1 Like

Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by BRATISLAVA: 8:50pm On Dec 31, 2022
Nobleou:
She failed to realize that you are her future...

Sorry to her

She can have other children, too, just like men who abandon their current families can.

But with the topic, it seems an unending fantastic saga. More grease to the stables of forum fables.

1 Like

Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by generalwo(m): 8:50pm On Dec 31, 2022
TAP23:

You be mug.u o.... No where did he state that he was jobless or not doing anything o na u just dey assume nonsense o!
Why u mu.mu like this??
... Goat, as i hear say the guy na 19....I don take back werin i talk... No allow another man matter kee you.... U Wan enter 2023, u still leave your brain for Jan 3rd 2022.... Odeh!!!
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by izubext007: 8:51pm On Dec 31, 2022
You better leave , unless you wish her dead
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by duro4chang(m): 8:51pm On Dec 31, 2022
maasoap:

You still don't understand the concept of sharing one's burden. People have been giving him different advices, what more do you want if that wasn't enough for you?
I understand but it's not every issue you have that must be tabled in social media. Her own is even better. Some people are passing through alot of difficulties. I am passing through my own too
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by wirinet(m): 8:51pm On Dec 31, 2022
aikyg:
How can I get an uncle like yours? Just let your mom be. She probably misses waking up next to man that she loves. I fyou love your mom, just leave the house for her so she can have a little fun. Do it for her.

Why not ask why she is marrying a homeless destitute.
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 31, 2022
You should be grateful you have such good uncle.

Live your life and and be a man, stop sulking

Some uncles abroad only cause division in the family.

1 Like

Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by Emmacy001: 8:52pm On Dec 31, 2022
Greattestman:

But honestly your mum should pack to her new husband's place. Why would she ask you to leave.
I don't even know the kind of parents we have these days
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by duro4chang(m): 8:52pm On Dec 31, 2022
dfrost:

You don't need to listen to all that. Everyone is keeping quiet too.
Good! I kept quiet too. Did I speak? I only wrote. I didn't speak a word.
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by Oomardesigns: 8:53pm On Dec 31, 2022
You need to double your hustle sha! You uncle will get tired of helping you eventually. And what did you do to your mother to deserve this kind of treatment?

1 Like

Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by millionboi(m): 8:53pm On Dec 31, 2022
OgogoroFreak:
Na face me, I face you, you rent? Hahahaa grin
you are an idiot,you think every body live fake life like you

1 Like

Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by SucrePlum(f): 8:53pm On Dec 31, 2022
millionboi:
so he asked her to send him out and she did,so is still her dat sent him out

Yea
Buh he made her do it, she didn't take the decision on her own.
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by SucrePlum(f): 8:53pm On Dec 31, 2022
DMerciful:
So who will he hold responsible? The stranger or the woman who gave birth to him?

Me, hold me responsible grin
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by SucrePlum(f): 8:54pm On Dec 31, 2022
Sixfeetbelle:

I had same thought when I read his post

Exactly, if he didn't want her to do it, she would never have done it
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by SucrePlum(f): 8:55pm On Dec 31, 2022
WatchYourSix:

Which negative influence...she doesnt want her son to hear her moaning or be under the same roof where she's chopping pènís..

Lmao! grin
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by TAP23: 8:55pm On Dec 31, 2022
generalwo:
... Goat, as i hear say the guy na 19....I don take back werin i talk... No allow another man matter kee you.... U Wan enter 2023, u still leave your brain for Jan 3rd 2022.... Odeh!!!

Na u no get sense! Maybe Ur mama dey carry men come ur father house na why u dey open mouth cap trash, cuz normal human being born of normal parents no go talk the kind nonsense u dey talk... Ode²!
No even bother mention me again cuz na Ogun go k¡ll ur ma.ma if u try am.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Son Celebrates His Mother's Birthday. Shares Boyfriend-Girlfriend Kind Of Photos / So This Is Marriage? / Man To Pay N800,000 To Marry Dead Woman As Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.