Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House (38830 Views)

I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! / My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone / Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by generalwo(m): 8:28pm On Dec 31, 2022
XTHRONE:

But the new man that wants to marry his mother should rent a house or is he homeless or mad
..... The new man can be both mad and homeless at the same time but e fit be say our guy na the type wen dey live off him mama and the poor woman don tire to feed senior man that's why she chase am commot for house make e go hustle......

1 Like

Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by Tony4000: 8:28pm On Dec 31, 2022
Danielomisco:
Rent ur place n start hussle..change number if possible,cut her off totally
hey sharaaap
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by spartachico(m): 8:28pm On Dec 31, 2022
orisirisi
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by Wickedfacts: 8:29pm On Dec 31, 2022
You should have used the 300k to send her to a mental home.

1 Like

Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by dontrulee: 8:29pm On Dec 31, 2022
Half story, half story not entirely true.

Your uncle nice o, send something to me too na. grin grin

Happy new year in advance
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 31, 2022
Some mothers sell their babies after birth, at least yours didn't, so as a man move out if you can, don't cut her out please the malice/grudges is not necessary. Just move on if she calls you fine, if she wants to visit let her. enjoy her life while she's young. lol
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by Centurion101: 8:31pm On Dec 31, 2022
Oloki:
You've gotten a place. You are now a man. At least, you will be responsible for your welfare. Let your mum be. Don't cut ties. She is still your mother in all aspect. Just give her the require space.,and both of you will leave in peace.
Look at the crap you're saying,so he should keep a useless woman as her mother because of your BS superstition
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by generalwo(m): 8:31pm On Dec 31, 2022
TAP23:

Go work for you abi? Cuz person wey inherit property no dey work shey? You even understand the meaning of generational wealth so? Cuz dem no leave property for u no mean say make other forsake their's. Make Una try dey get common sense abeg.
..... Why davido no dey stay him papa house because him papa get money Because e get house to inherit, make e no hustle build im own..... If him late father behave like am, which house this our guy for dey wait to inherit Na crime if e build im own so that him kids go inherit? Na the way im mama see am make her dey chase am commot for house..... Maybe na the kind pikin wen dey wait make mama cook before he chop...... The woman don tire to feed am without him contributing a dime to the welfare of the home.... I no regret telling him to go and work!!!!
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by duro4chang(m): 8:31pm On Dec 31, 2022
maasoap:

So, he should suffer in silence, depress in silence too? What will telling people on anonymous forum take away from him? When you share something like this, you feel relieved eventhough the problem is still there
Now that she told you what can you do?
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 31, 2022
garriAndsugar:
This boy again with his unending tales by moonlight

I tell you. Useless people with Stupid Fabricated Stories everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by OBTOREPA(m): 8:32pm On Dec 31, 2022
It would've been a very good investment, but trust is key. Scams everywhere
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by Badgers14: 8:32pm On Dec 31, 2022
Oloki:
You've gotten a place. You are now a man. At least, you will be responsible for your welfare. Let your mum be. Don't cut ties. She is still your mother in all aspect. Just give her the require space.,and both of you will leave in peace.
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by Elidrisy20: 8:32pm On Dec 31, 2022
Where's your own share of the will?
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by heysquare(m): 8:33pm On Dec 31, 2022
Greattestman:
My mother has been threatening to commit suicide if I won't leave the house for her and her husband to be (my step-father to be). She gave me ultimatum of some days so I decided to call my uncle in the US and told him what was happening, he advised me to leave and get another house and he promised to pay my rent.

Two days ago he sent me 300, 000 Naira and I paid my rent 50, 000. I packed in today but my mother doesn't know my house and I'm planning to cut my mother off my life.

I seriously miss my father.
Never try to cut off the bond because sooner than later you will find out that your mum has done you a favour in a hard way. Never cut off the ties with your mum if you want to progress. Try to understand that sometimes good things comes in a hard way, it's a blessing in disguise.
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by kestolove95(m): 8:33pm On Dec 31, 2022
I will allow her kill herself coz I can't allow another man come into my father house Nd be fxcking his wife.... But ur mother sef, some woman Nd preeq

1 Like

Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by Richy4(m): 8:33pm On Dec 31, 2022
generalwo:
..... Baba, his step father is a mugu for coming to live in another man's house but make our guy go work and make a family and try to get a good life for himself...... There are ways to this...... Na how im mama see am make am behave that way.... If na pikin wen get sense and get him own money, she for give am that respect but i won't be surprised if he's the kind of a guy that waits for his mum to cook before he eats.. If indeed he's such a dude, then i support his mum's decision to chase him out of the house to go and hustle.....
Don't forget that whom we are talking about is just a 19yr old student...

I have heard how unemployment is a big issue in Nigeria.. not to talk of someone looking for a part time job... Maybe by hustling, u are talking about him defrauding people AKA yahoo right?.

1 Like

Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by Slurity(m): 8:33pm On Dec 31, 2022
Greattestman:
My mother has been threatening to commit suicide if I won't leave the house for her and her husband to be (my step-father to be). She gave me ultimatum of some days so I decided to call my uncle in the US and told him what was happening, he advised me to leave and get another house and he promised to pay my rent.

Two days ago he sent me 300, 000 Naira and I paid my rent 50, 000. I packed in today but my mother doesn't know my house and I'm planning to cut my mother off my life.

If That your uncle is from your father's side, then you are one of the luckiest human on earth.
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by millionboi(m): 8:34pm On Dec 31, 2022
SucrePlum:
Don't you think that the man has negative influences on your mom? Maybe he's the one who convinced her to send you out
so he asked her to send him out and she did,so is still her dat sent him out
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by benqo01(m): 8:34pm On Dec 31, 2022
I WONT SAY SHE DID BAD HERE,MAKE U DEY HAPPY SELF SO U GO FIT FOCUS ON HUSTLING
MOST IMPORTANT THING IS U HAVE A ROOF OVER YA HEAD,DONT CUT OFF CONTACT U CAN JUST MINIMIZE THE TALKING WITH HER.
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by Oxala17: 8:35pm On Dec 31, 2022
Greattestman:

Dude you should've stayed and let her commit that suicide & you'd only be speeding things up, because that golddigger she got for a new husband is defo gonna kill her....it's just a matter of time

1 Like

Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by benqo01(m): 8:35pm On Dec 31, 2022
Slurity:
If That your uncle is from your father's side, then you are one of the luckiest human on earth.

I SWEAR VERY RARE O

1 Like

Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by Komu1048(m): 8:37pm On Dec 31, 2022
Greattestman:

God where una dey c all this good uncle. I called the one I have n he gave me 3k, I tried to get his account details but failed if not I for just return am

1 Like

Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 31, 2022
Ibechris2:
U have a nice uncle.

But we may not know the full story here but it's indeed painful to hear stories like this.

I wonder how some women prioritise affairs over their children's future.

But if u are close to 25 of age I don't expect u to be in that house.

You are the one who will provide a house for the people in this category right. Nonsense & Rubbish. Keep promoting poverty.

1 Like

Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by udemzyudex(m): 8:40pm On Dec 31, 2022
Oloki:

Don't cut kini, imagine threatening your child with suicide just because she want him to leave his father's house for another man.

Smh
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by chiboysic: 8:41pm On Dec 31, 2022
My friend go and lent house, na your type be lazy youth way know like to work and depends on your mother and dey look for person way go give you money.
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by maasoap(m): 8:41pm On Dec 31, 2022
duro4chang:
Now that she told you what can you do?

You still don't understand the concept of sharing one's burden. People have been giving him different advices, what more do you want if that wasn't enough for you?
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by Emperorx: 8:42pm On Dec 31, 2022
Your mother is under a spell talk to God in prayer there is nothing God can't do.I had similar issue I went to God in prayer the useless man is far away from my family.
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by jubrilcastle(m): 8:42pm On Dec 31, 2022
ArcFresky:
Who get the house?
If it's your father's, better go and paint Not for sale in front

This is a very good point. If it's your father's house make sure you don't just let go like that. A woman should move to the man's house not the other way round

1 Like

Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 31, 2022
Komu1048:

God where una dey c all this good uncle. I called the one I have n he gave me 3k, I tried to get his account details but failed if not I for just return am

Ogbeni Rest.

This is an imaginary story believed by Fooools. Which house would anyone collect for paltry sum of 50k mtcheeeew.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere / 'Ashawo' Can Tackle 10 Men Daily; You Have No Excuse Not To Satisfy Your Husband / Benue Girl, Adoo Eugenia Ter Surprises Her Mother With A Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.